Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Truth Is, You Should Lie With Me

Cute Without The 'E'

by suchaphuckinladyy

The joke behind the chapter title is from a line Frank's mom say's in this chapter and she doesn't think it's cute. She wants that shit cut. You'll get what i mean when you read it. Cut that shi...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2014-10-11 - 8848 words

?Blocked
Gerard smiled as he watched Frank hug Sean from across the street. Frank put on his sun glasses and did a half run across the street to avoid the oncoming cars. Frank walked over to the car and got into the passenger side.



He leaned over and wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck. Gerard smiled when Frank planted a chaste kiss on his cheek before nuzzling against Gerard’s ear and whispering sweetly into it.



“I missed you so much.”



Gerard smiled at Frank and turned to kiss him quickly on the lips.



“I missed you too baby. Now buckle up so we can get some food into you.”



“Is anything else going to get into me?”



Gerard smirked at Frank and chuckled.



“We’ll see about that.”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Gerard watched as Frank jumped in the air and came down in a ‘fuck yeah’ pose after hitting yet another strike and blowing Gerard out of the water in bowling. Gerard laughed and beckoned for Frank to come check the score board with him.



“I believe you won so that means you get to choose where we go tomorrow.”



Frank smiled and laid his head on Gerard’s shoulder.



“I’ll think about that for a bit. How about we get going to your place now?”



“You surely are an eager one aren’t you?”



Frank lifted his head to Gerard’s ear so he could whisper to him.



“I have been having fantasies about you fucking me in your place but I’ve never actually known what it looks like obviously. I’m just curious about what the couch I would be straddling you on looks like; or what the table you could have me bent over looks like. Even what the shower walls you could be fucking me against looks like.”



Frank smirked against Gerard’s ear as he felt him shudder. He loved knowing that he could have that effect on someone older than him and more experienced with fighting the urges.



“I want to know what it feels like to be fucked into your mattress.”



“W-what if I didn’t have any of those things Frankie?”



Gerard knew that was the dumbest thing he could come up with but seriously Frank was frying his brain here. Frank flicked Gerard’s ear with his tongue and let out a slow breath to send a cooling sensation through Gerard.



“I’ve never been one to complain about the floor. In fact, I love being on the floor… on my knees… sucking you off.”



Gerard knew that Frank was referring back to the first time they’d engaged in any type of sexual act. Gerard’s breathing shifted and he tried his hardest not to let Frank’s words get to his cock. Upon a quick inspection he realized it was too late.



Frank looked around to make sure that no one was watching them or no children were in the vicinity of their little session. The place was almost empty though since most families were still enjoying their vacation and probably out of town.



Once he knew that he was in the clear he reached down and ran his hand along Gerard’s thigh before slowly bringing it back up and running it across Gerard’s cock. He applied a little more pressure and bit his lip when he felt Gerard lift very subtly up into his hand.



“Why don’t we get situated so we can go back to your place and I can get this situated?”



Frank gripped Gerard firmly in his hand and Gerard inhaled sharply.



“Fuck Frankie. Yeah… let’s get going.”



Frank smiled and pulled his hand away from Gerard reluctantly before he started taking off the horrendous bowling shoes along with Gerard and they switched back into their regular shoes. Gerard got up and took the shoes back over to the counter while Frank waited at the door for him.



The attendant looked at Gerard suspiciously and then over at Frank. Gerard noticed and stopped himself from walking away. He looked at the guy questioningly and then over at Frank. The light bulb in his head finally clicked and he let out a quiet laugh.



“You shouldn’t be so quick to assume or judge something you don’t know anything about.”



Gerard walked away briskly and took Frank’s hand, pulling him out the door and heading straight for the car.



“What was that about?”



Frank asked once they were seated and buckled in the car.



“He was assuming the truth.”



Frank looked confused and then his eyes lit up with the realization of what Gerard was referring too. Frank reached over to turn Gerard’s head to him and caressed his face softly.



“Don’t worry about him Gee. All you need to worry about is me okay?”



Gerard looked at Frank and sighed.



“That’s exactly what I’m worried about.”



Frank sat back in his seat heavily, crossed his arms, and pouted like a two year old boy about to throw a tantrum. Gerard was just waiting for Frank to stomp his foot and start yelling.



“What is it Gerard?”



“It’s just… what if we get caught?”



Frank let out a whine and threw his hands in the air.



“Oh come on Gerard.”



Gerard turned to Frank.



“I’m serious.”



“I know and I thought we were past this Gerard.”



“We will never be past this Frank. There will always be that fear of us losing each other and us being hurt in the end. Frank I don’t want us to hurt but furthermore I don’t want you to hurt.”



Frank finally looked at Gerard after forcing himself to not look into his eyes or direction for fear and breaking down. He hated that they could possibly be pulled from each other in the blink of an eye or with the press of a 911 call. He didn’t want to be thinking like this because truth be told he always did.



There have been nights when Frank woke up from a bad dream of them losing each other. There had been nights he didn’t even fall asleep, until the wee hours of the morning, because every happy ending he tried to picture was anything but happy. He didn’t need Gerard adding to it and especially not now that they were about to take their relationship farther.



“If you got hurt in the end Frank I would hate myself so much for this.”



Frank sighed and let his shoulders drop.



“You would be hurt too Gerard wouldn’t you?”



“Of course I would Frankie… why would you question that?”



“Because all you keep saying is ‘if you got hurt’… we’re both in this together. If I get hurt, you get hurt too, we’ll deal with that if it comes down to it Gerard.”



Frank took Gerard’s face in his hand and rubbed his thumbs across Gerard’s cheek.



“You know the saying ‘if you go looking for trouble you’ll find it’?”



Gerard nodded with his face still placed delicately in Frank’s hands. He loved the feel of Frank’s skin against his face. He would lose it if he could never feel Frank’s touch again.



“That’s what’ll happen Gee. This is the same case different scenario. Don’t go looking for us to fail, because if we do, all we can say that we’ve done in the time we did have together, is worry. I don’t want that to be our story Gerard… do you?”



Gerard took Frank’s hand in his and kissed Frank’s palm. He closed his eyes and just breathed Frank in. For such a young boy he was a truly wise man in the head.



“You are such an intelligent guy Frank. That’s one of the many things that I like about you. You can be super cute and adorable one second and then smart and mature the next.”



Frank smiled at Gerard. Gerard opened his eyes and looked into Frank’s.



“I don’t want that to be our story either. I want to be able to tell everyone, if this ended, that for a moment in my life I was able to be in a relationship with the most amazing person I’d ever met in my life.”



Frank smiled and tugged on his lip ring with his teeth trying to fight back the tears that he felt brimming his eyes. Frank blinked and found out that it was way too late for that. A tear ran down Frank’s cheek and Gerard leaned forward and kissed the tear away.



Gerard pulled back and gazed into Frank’s eyes again before leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on Frank’s lips. Frank sobbed into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck. He had never felt like this before and now he felt like he might really be head over heels for Gerard like Sean always says.



“I’m in like with you.”



Gerard smiled at Frank and gave him a puzzled but amused look.



“I don’t wanna say love yet because I don’t really know what love is but I know I don’t just like you anymore… I’m in like with you. Kind of like not being in love but loving someone.”



“I get you Frankie. I’m in like with you too… so much.”



Gerard wanted to tell Frank that he loved him but he decided that when the time was right the moment would present itself. Plus Frank had just admitted that he didn’t really know what love is and he wasn’t ready to say it yet so Gerard was going to give Frank all the time he needed.



“Maybe we should get going now.”



Frank smiled and agreed with Gerard.



“Yeah… besides this seat belt is a little annoying now.”



Gerard laughed and let Frank go. Frank settled into his seat and reached to turn on Gerard’s radio after Gerard started up the car. Gerard pulled out of their parking space and headed towards his place.



(Time Passes)



Frank walked into the apartment and smiled as Gerard brought it to life when he turned on the light. Gerard closed the door and smiled at Frank’s amazed expression.



“I didn’t think teacher’s made that much money.”



“I’m not just a teacher Frank. I’m also an artist. That was my true calling but I had to make sure I would have something to fall back on if I ended up being a failed artist.”



Frank walked over to the wall located behind the television and touched a framed painting lightly.



“So anyway I sell paintings to whomever likes my work enough to buy it. Many people do like it and they usually find me through Mikey. Mikey’s good at that stuff. He has a lot of rich friends at college and Mikey always swoops in and tell them the latest thing I’ve done that’ll be a great asset to their house; as he puts it.”



Frank smiled and walked over to another painting that was hung on the wall in Gerard’s hallway. That one caught his attention the most because it had a Halloween feel to it. In fact Frank knew that it was painted for Halloween. Frank turned to Gerard with his mouth slightly ajar and spoke in a hushed tone.



“And you painted all of these?”



Gerard nodded with a small smile. He liked that Frank was taking the time to appreciate his work. It warmed his heart.



“Including this one?”



Frank pointed to the Halloween painting that was donned with a black frame. Gerard nodded again.



“My name’s on the bottom of them all.”



Frank’s eyes trailed to the bottom of the right side of the painting and sure enough Gerard’s signature ‘G.Way’ was right there. The colors mixed perfectly together. The strokes were soft and deliberate. Gerard knew what line he wanted to darken and which one he wanted to be transparent.



There was cobblestone in the front with four pumpkins going up the path. There was a small one in front of a big one on the left side and a big one with a vein crossing over it. In the back of that was the last pumpkin but this one had a face and was glowing with light.



The face looked sinister, almost like the pumpkin Frank had mapped out for himself to get when he reached eighteen. The pumpkin was placed in front of a fence and in the background on the left was a 3 story glowing house. All of the lights were on in each of the rooms. There was another house in the far distance that was also lit up.



The moon shined down on the path and made the picture come alive in an eerie way. The picture had a bunch of fog going throughout the whole thing. The blue and grey streaks blended in so well that if you didn’t know anything about art you wouldn’t even understand that it wasn’t a real picture.



“I have this pumpkin that I drew the beginning of this year that resembles this one right here.”



Frank pointed to the pumpkin with the face.



“It’s supposed to be my first tattoo.”



Gerard smiled at Frank while listening intently because judging by the look on Frank’s face and in his eyes he wasn’t finished talking.



“What if you could design my first tattoo over for me? Like the one I have but better.”



Gerard’s eyes widened and he let out a short laugh.



“Really Frankie?”



“Yeah Gee. You’re amazing. How come you never told me that you’re an artist?”



Gerard shrugged and walked over behind Frank to look at the picture that had him so star struck. He wrapped his arms around Frank’s waist and rested his chin on Frank’s head.



“It was never brought up.”



Frank turned around in Gerard’s arms and looked him in the eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest and let out a breath through his nose.



“We have talked on the phone for hours and you never thought to tell me that you’re an artist?”



“No.”



“So when we talked about comics you didn’t think then would be a good time, or when we talked about wishing I could draw tattoo ideas better?”



Gerard nodded and shrugged.



“Yeah maybe I should’ve said something then.”



Frank shook his head.



“I should’ve known you were though.”



Frank turned back around and marveled at the leafless trees and branches in the painting.



“Why do you say that?”



“Because…”



Frank reached down and connected one of their hands.



“You have the most elegant hands I’ve ever seen on a man. You have long artist fingers and skillful hands.”



Gerard smiled as Frank brought Gerard’s hand up to his mouth and he kissed it softly.



“I love your hands.”



Gerard inhaled deeply and let out a loud breath.



“Thank you Frankie.”



Gerard turned Frank around and took his hands from him only to place them on Frank’s cheeks.



“I love...”



Gerard placed a small kiss on Frank’s cheek.



“Your cute little…”



Gerard placed a kissed on Frank’s other cheek.



“Button…”



He kissed Frank’s forehead and then looked into his eyes as he spoke his final word.



“Nose.”



Frank giggled and scrunched his face up when Gerard kissed Frank’s nose softly. Gerard felt the cool metal against his lips and wondered why he had never kissed Frank’s adorable nose before.



“Thank you.”



Frank pulled back and gave Gerard a bunny face and Gerard reciprocated the move causing Frank to burst into laughter.



“What are we going to do?”



“Well Frankie I thought I could make you some dinner and then we could sit in front of the television with a glass of wine and watch a movie while we eat. What do you think?”



Frank kissed Gerard on his cheek and walked away while taking off his jacket.



“I think that sounds like a perfect plan Gee. Where can I hang this?”



Gerard pointed and Frank followed his finger to the coat rack sitting next to the door.



“How did I miss that?”



Gerard laughed and shrugged.



“I don’t know baby. Come sit in the kitchen with me while I prepare dinner.”



“Okay!”



Frank followed Gerard happily down the hallway and entered the room he’d saw Gerard disappear into. Frank was impressed with how sophisticated yet simple the kitchen was. It looked like it belonged in a magazine. Frank had never seen an apartment like this. It was a very spacious and cozy.



“This kitchen is magnificent.”



“Thanks Frank.”



Gerard picked Frank up by the waist and sat him on one of the stools.



“I like that you’re fun sized because then I get to do shit like that.”



Gerard rubbed his nose against Frank’s lightly, laughing when he was caught off guard by Frank’s nose ring, and pulled back to kiss Frank softly before moving over to the refrigerator.



“I like when you do shit like that. I like being handled by you.”



Gerard turned around and arched a brow at Frank.



“Do you now?”



Frank bit his lip and nodded.



“I figured as much because you never object when I do handle you and you also moan louder when I do… but to hear you say it like that is such a turn on.”



Frank tucked his whole bottom lip between his teeth while smiling at Gerard with naughty eyes.



“You’d better stop looking at me like that before you end up on that table. I wanted to do something nice for you before we get to that.”



Frank kept staring at Gerard but now his naughty look was replaced with hunger. He wanted Gerard and he couldn’t understand why it came on so suddenly. All Gerard did was pick him up and sit him on a stool. Maybe that was the problem though… Gerard picking him up was something Frank loved.



“But I want you so bad.”



Gerard closed the refrigerator and walked over to Frank. He walked between his legs and squeezed Frank’s thighs.



“Baby I promise you’re gonna get me.”



Gerard leaned forward and latched his mouth on Frank’s throat while wrapping his arms around Frank’s waist. Frank let his head fall back as he arched into Gerard.



“Fuck Frankie… you really are something.”



Frank smiled and looked up at Gerard.



“If you’re not going to take me then you should move away before I get my legs around you because once I do there will be no dinner, wine, or movie; just you fucking me.”



Gerard groaned and pulled back looking at Frank heatedly.



“For someone who likes to be controlled you surely do like calling the shots.”



“I like getting what I want… there’s a difference.”



“You’ll get me baby. How about you go check out the rest of the apartment, and make yourself at home, because I can see you and I in the same room isn’t gonna get anything done.”



“It could get fu…”



“Hush and go.”



Frank smirked and reached his arms out for Gerard.



“Help me down?”



Gerard smiled and walked over to pick Frank up. Once Frank was hoisted in the air he quickly wrapped his legs around Gerard and started kissing him earnestly. Gerard walked Frank over to the wall and pressed him up against it. This reminded Frank of the dream he had of them in the classroom. Frank moaned loudly as he felt a rush of swirling in his stomach.



Gerard was taken aback slightly and pulled his face from Frank’s neck to see his face. Frank was panting and trying to move against Gerard. Their eyes connected and Frank knew he had to walk away if he wanted to enjoy this evening the right way with Gerard. He knew he’d only regret not letting them have a proper date once he was in bed.



“Put me down.”



Frank panted out his words and Gerard agreed.



“Yeah… fuck… yeah.”



Gerard put Frank down softly and cleared his throat. He pointed to the doorway and Frank walked out on trembling legs. Frank walked down the hallway to Gerard’s bathroom and looked inside. It was just as beautiful as the rest of the place. Frank looked at himself in the mirror and smiled while shaking his head.



“Calm down Frankie. This is your boyfriend… he’s not just for fucking.”



Frank glanced at the painting behind him through the mirror before walking out of the bathroom, after scolding himself, and walked to the closed door at the end of the hallway. He opened it slowly and walked inside. Frank was shocked to see that Gerard’s walls were burgundy and every piece of furniture was black to counteract it.



The carpet wasn’t the same color as the one throughout the rest of the apartment; which was a cream color. The carpet in Gerard’s room was a dark grey and Frank just wanted to lay his body out on it. Instead he walked in all the way and closed the door softly.



He turned on the light and looked around at the paintings on Gerard’s wall. He was seriously talented and Frank could tell that Gerard took pride in his work seeing as though there was literally a painting or several he’d done hanging throughout the whole place.



Frank climbed onto Gerard’s soft bed and ran his hands across the soft cotton material of the sheets. They felt so warm and snuggly. Before Frank knew it he was drifting off to sleep, catching up on his lost time.



(Time Passes)



Frank awoke to Gerard kissing him lightly on the forehead. Frank’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled at Gerard. Gerard smiled back and put out his hand. Frank took it and Gerard pulled him up into a sitting position.



“Did you enjoy your nap sleeping beauty?”



Frank nodded and rubbed at his eyes.



“Yes I did, thank you.”



Gerard smiled.



“For what?”



“For making me come and check out the rest of the house and finding your very comfortable bed.”



Gerard laughed and stood up. He put his hand out again for Frank to take. Gerard pulled him up into his chest and kissed his nose.



“Come on… dinner is ready.”



Frank followed Gerard out of the room and down the hallway. Frank smelled a very tempting aroma going through the house. Once they were in the living room Frank saw they’re plates placed neatly on two trays on the coffee table. There were two glasses there and a bottle of Chardonnay.



(Time Passes)



Frank wrapped his hand around Gerard’s foot and applied more pressure. He rubbed at his ankle with the other hand. Gerard let his head fall back on the arm of the couch and enjoyed the treatment Frank was giving him.



“You really are amazing… I’ve never actually had a boyfriend who wanted to massage my feet.”



Frank smiled at Gerard as he lifted Gerard’s foot to his mouth. He kissed Gerard’s toes lightly and let out a small chuckle when Gerard’s eyebrows rose high up on his forehead.



“I don’t see why. You have nice feet and you deserve to be worshipped.”



Gerard took his foot from Frank’s hand and leaned forward to pull Frank into his lap. Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank’s waist tightly and Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck. Gerard looked up at Frank and smiled softly.



“You’re really astounding Frankie. I can’t think of a single person that’s better than you.”



“I hope there isn’t competition.”



“I would never do that to you baby. Is there any from your side?”



Frank looked at Gerard confused.



“I thought you knew I was serious when I told you nothing is going on with Bert and me.”



“I’m referring to Adam, Frankie.”



Frank sighed and went to get out of Gerard’s lap when Gerard held him firmly in his spot.



“You’re not going anywhere. Talk to me right here.”



Gerard didn’t want Frank running away whenever things got serious. If Frank could be in his face with anything else he could be in his face while being confronted; facing it head on.



“Is there something going on with Adam?”



“Gerard no!”



“Calm down Frankie… I’m just asking.”



Frank took Gerard’s face in both of his hands and looked him square in the eyes while he spoke.



“There is nothing going on with Adam, Bert, or anyone else besides friendship. I don’t want anyone but you. I promise Gee.”



Gerard nodded and leaned forward to connect his lips with Frank’s.



“You know… I think we should take this to the bedroom now. Every time I listen to you say how you only want me it drives me crazy.”



Frank bit his lip and nodded. He leaned forward and kissed Gerard again.



“Yeah… let’s go to your room.”



Frank got off Gerard’s lap and reached down for Gerard to take his hand. Once Gerard did he was lead down the hallway and into his bedroom. Frank closed the door and pushed Gerard to the bed.



Gerard sat down on it with Frank straddling him right away. Gerard pushed his tongue inside of Frank’s mouth and held his body as close as he could. If it were possible, Gerard would mold them together right then.



Frank let his head fall back as Gerard trailed his mouth along Frank’s jawline and down to his neck. He sucked hard, pulling Frank’s blood to the surface, and then let go to marvel at his work. He wanted everyone to know that Frank was counted for.



Gerard put one hand out to slide him and Frank back on the bed. Once he was in the middle of the bed he resumed with kissing Frank’s jawline. He ran a finger along Frank’s jaw and down his neck.



“I love your jawline. It’s so prominent.”



Frank looked at Gerard lustfully and bit his lip. Gerard wrapped his hand firmly around Frank’s neck. They held each other’s gaze as Gerard squeezed lightly. Frank let out a strangled moan and let himself be lowered onto the mattress by Gerard’s hand on his neck.



With Frank’s legs still wrapped around his waist, Gerard got up on his knees and leaned over Frank. He stole a quick kiss before reaching between them both and unbuttoning Frank’s pants.



“Do you trust me?”



Frank spoke the best that he could with Gerard’s hand still around his throat.



“If I didn’t do you think you’d still have your wrist attached to your arm?”



Gerard laughed at Frank and shook his head.



“God I love your quick comebacks.”



Gerard took his hand from Frank’s neck and moved it to the front of his pants. He opened the zipper and pulled the jeans off Frank’s hips quickly. He dropped the pants and boxers on the floor and took off Frank’s socks. He discarded those too and slid his hands up Frank’s legs.



“Take off your shirt babe.”



Frank sat up and did as he was told. He looked down at Gerard between his legs and fought to keep himself together.



“Fuck… touch me Gee.”



Gerard smirked and got off the bed completely.



“Be careful what you wish for Frankie.”



Gerard walked over to his commode and pulled out four of his ties. Frank eyed him suspiciously. Gerard hung them around his neck and walked back over to the bed.



“Lay in the middle of the bed.”



Frank got up on all fours and crawled to the middle of the bed. Gerard licked his lips as he watched Frank’s ass while he moved. Frank laid down and looked at Gerard.



“Do you see something you like?”



Gerard bit his lip and nodded. He walked to the head of the bed and took Frank’s wrist in his hand. He took one of the ties from his neck and double knotted it around Frank’s wrist. He then tied the other end around the bed.



Frank remained quiet as Gerard did the same to his other arm and both of his legs. When Gerard was done Frank found himself stretched out across Gerard’s bed and secured. Gerard's pants tightened around his crotch area looking at Frank spread out for him like that. Gerard crawled on the bed between Frank’s legs and started kneading his thighs.



“What are you going to do Gee?”



Gerard glanced up at Frank and shrugged.



“I just want to see how long you can hold out until you can’t take it anymore and explode.”



Frank looked around rapidly at the ties confining him to the bed and smiled.



“Did you have to tie me up to do that?”



“I did. I want to see how well you do without being able to move or touch me.”



Frank scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully.



“If that’s the case I don’t think I’ll pass this test Mr. Way.”



Gerard let out a slow breath. His cock twitched hearing Frank call him Mr. Way. He wanted to be inside of Frank badly, but he wanted to wait a little longer for that, so for now he would have his way with Frank without taking him.



“I think you’ll do just fine Mr. Iero.”



Frank groaned as he felt Gerard run his tongue along his thigh. Gerard switched to the other one and did the same. His mouth was watering for Frank’s hardening cock but he wanted to tease Frank for a bit. He wanted to truly make him fall apart before he even put his mouth on him. Gerard wanted Frank to lose it when he finally felt his hot mouth on his cock.



Gerard loomed over Frank, making sure not to give his cock any contact, and leaned down to suckle Frank’s hip. Gerard felt Frank’s cock twitch and touch his clothed chest lightly. He moved to Frank’s other hip and mirrored his actions. Frank tugged on one of the ties and sighed once he realized he couldn’t move.



He was so wrapped up in the attention Gerard was giving his hips that he’d totally forgotten. Frank’s thoughts were lost when he felt Gerard’s mouth enclose around his nipple. Gerard lavished it with his tongue and bit down softly when he felt Frank’s nub harden in his mouth.



Frank moaned out loudly and craned his head back. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to control his breathing. Gerard had already moved to his other nipple and was giving it the same love the other one received. Frank’s body trembled as Gerard slowly wiggled his tongue across Frank’s chest and then down his midriff.



“Oh... oh Gee.”



Gerard placed his warm mouth on Frank’s thigh just below Frank’s balls. Frank whimpered when Gerard skipped over his entire manhood to get to the other thigh. Frank was losing it and Gerard knew it. He could feel Frank’s muscles spasm and tremble.



“Can you pleeeeaase oh fuck!”



Gerard took Frank’s balls into his mouth and swirled his tongue around them before letting them slip out of his mouth and lapping at them earnestly. Frank thought he was going to pass out if he didn’t cum right now but he knew he couldn’t.



Gerard wanted Frank to hold on and that’s what he was going to do. Frank wrapped both of his hands around the ties and gripped as he watched Gerard nip at his pelvic bone. Gerard looked up at Frank and slowly lowered his mouth onto Frank’s cock.



Frank tugged harshly at the ties and growled like a fucking animal when his cock touched Gerard’s tongue. He was biting fiercely into his lip and trying to move but he knew his attempts were futile. He had to take it and God was he loving it.



Gerard took all of Frank into his mouth and held himself down on him. Once he knew his throat was relaxed he swallowed and sent a riveting jolt through Frank’s body. Frank’s entire body was coated with a sheen of sweat and he was damn near boneless with the way Gerard was moving his mouth on him.



Gerard’s tongue licked and swirled causing Frank to continually moan out. Gerard loved the way Frank’s sounds bounced off the walls into his ears. This is what he’d been waiting for; to make Frank fucking lose it. He knew he’d accomplished that when he heard Frank babbling above him.



“Fucking ba-bastard. I fuck I… oh fuck… oh God… mmmm. Ah… ahhhh… ooooh Gee. I can’t… I don’t… fuck I don’t… I need…”



Gerard pulled back and smirked up at Frank’s lazy gaze. He knew Frank was dangling on the edge of sanity with the way his eyes were unfocused and just pure fucking lost. Gerard took Frank back into his mouth and fondled his balls as he deep throated him. Frank’s entire body was now quivering and Frank’s eyes were now growing wider with each noise he let out.



Frank’s breathing was shot to hell and his focus had taken a vacation on an island somewhere. It felt like he was floating and he never knew anything could feel this good. Frank’s moans got louder and louder with each touch of the back of Gerard’s throat.



“Ah… AH AH OH GEE! FUUUUUCK GERARRRRRRRRRD!!!”



Frank let his orgasm erupt through him and empty out into Gerard’s mouth. Gerard took it all down with a hunger he’d never had before for anyone. Frank’s body finally gave in and sagged helplessly from the restraints keeping his arms and legs up.



Gerard pulled back and watched as Frank’s body continued to shake softly. Frank looked fucked and Gerard couldn’t help the grin that crept across his lips. He crawled off the bed and began to untie Frank. Once he was done Frank curled into himself and stared blankly at nothing in particular.



Gerard climbed in the bed with Frank and pulled him close. Frank’s eyes finally regained their ability to see as he gazed at Gerard. He closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing. He’d never experienced anything like that but he was glad it was Gerard who gave him that feeling.



“You were incredible Frankie.”



Frank sighed deeply and then yawned. Gerard laughed and kissed Frank’s forehead.



“I’m going to start the shower for you. Are you going to need my help?”



“Seeing as though my entire body is still shaking I think I will.”



Frank’s voice was rough and tired. Gerard took pride in that and kissed Frank’s nose before going to get the shower ready. Knowing he satisfied Frank was enough for him. He would ignore the hard on in his pants and take care of himself later if he really needed to.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard parked in the same spot he had before and turned his car off. He looked over at Frank and smiled sadly.



“I wish you didn’t have to go. I really enjoyed myself with you.”



Frank agreed sadly.



“We’ll see each other tomorrow.”



Gerard’s smile turned into a happy one and his eyes gleamed.



“I know baby. Have you figured out what you want to do tomorrow?”



Frank placed his hand on Gerard’s thigh and turned towards him as he thought hard.



“I don’t mind what we do as long as we’re doing it together.”



Gerard’s smile grew even wider.



“Okay baby. I’ll figure something out. You just make sure you get up and eat breakfast.”



Frank’s phone began to ring while they were laughing. Frank pulled it out and saw that it was Sean.



“Hey Seanette. What’s up?”



“First thing’s first, are you okay?”



“I am very okay Sean.”



“Okay good. Now are you home yet?”



“Technically I am.”



“What do you mean technically?”



Frank rolled his eyes and laughed.



“I mean that I am up the block in Gerard’s car.”



“Oh okay! Are you up for partying tonight or are you all fucked out?”



Gerard laughed at what Sean said and Frank shook his head.



“Shut up!”



“I’m just asking Frankie geez. Well are you?”



Frank looked over at Gerard and placed his hand over the phone.



“You don’t mind if I go out do you?”



Gerard was shocked that Frank even considered Gerard’s feelings on the matter. If Frank respected him enough to ask he knew he’d respect him enough to behave.



“As long as you’re a good boy.”



“I’m always good baby.”



Frank smirked at Gerard and Gerard smirked right back at him. Frank put the phone back to his ear and answered his best friend.



“I have to change my clothes but that’s it. I already showered at Gerard’s place.”



“Okay. I’m going to do the same. Your cousin gave me a workout today.”



Frank’s eyes grew wide.



“What the fuck Sean?”



“It’s not always dirty you know.”



“So what did she have you doing than Sean?”



Sean got quiet and that was all the indication Frank needed.



“You fuck bag. I hate you.”



“I love you too pookie. Get your ass in the house buddy and get ready. We’re leaving at 9. Ciao!”



Sean hung up the phone quickly and Frank slid his back into his pocket. Frank shook his head as Gerard laughed at him.



“When they have children that is going to be the solid proof that they have been fucking.”



Gerard laughed and pulled Frank into a kiss.



“It’s not that bad baby. Now go on so you can be ready. Let me know when you’re home so I can call you and kiss you good night.”



Frank smiled and nodded.



“Sure thing Gee. See you tomorrow. I like you.”



Gerard smiled brightly and chuckled.



“I like you too.”



Gerard couldn’t wait until he could finally tell Frank that he loves him. Frank got out of the car and jogged to his house. Gerard smiled as he started up his car and drove off once he knew that Frank was inside safely.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank and Sean laughed as they both took a seat in a booth at the back of the club. This was one of the clubs that they could actually get into because it was for teenagers. Frank finally noticed that someone else was seated at the booth and called out to him.



“Hey man… we didn’t see you there. Do you mind if we sit here?”



The guy took his hood off and turned to Frank. His eyes zeroed in on the purple mark on Frank neck and Frank suddenly felt self-conscious. He wasn’t expecting it to be who it was.



“Hey Adam.”



Adam kept looking at Frank’s neck until Sean hit the table loudly causing Adam to jump and clear his throat.



“H-hey guys.”



Adam’s eyes crept back at the mark and then they shifted to the table. Frank wondered what the hell was up with him. Sure, he wasn’t the first person to look at it, in fact everyone who came in contact with Frank noticed it, but none of them gawped at it like Adam was doing.



“Can we go talk somewhere?”



Adam looked at Frank puzzled but nodded nonetheless. Frank stood up and told Sean he’d be right back. He headed to the back of the club with Adam hot on his trails. Once they were outside Frank pulled Adam to the side and looked at him expectantly.



“You have a passion mark on your neck.”



Frank scoffed at Mr. Observant and rolled his eyes.



“So?”



Adam burned a whole into the pavement with his stare. Frank was becoming impatient.



“Adam… what’s your problem?”


“Frank I have liked you since the first time I met you but you were too blind to see that. I saw you with Bert and now you’re with whomever and it’s just upsetting. Why didn’t I get to be with you?”



Frank was bewildered. He never would’ve guessed in a million years that Adam liked him. The more he thought about it though the clearer it became. Adam only really spoke if Frank was in his presence, other than that he was quiet. Frank supposed that it was because he wanted Frank to notice him.



“I’m not a mind reader Adam. You have to speak up.”



“I ONLY SPEAK WHEN I’M AROUND YOU!”



Frank mentally slapped himself because he’d just come to that conclusion and then said something that stupid, although that’s not what Frank actually meant.



“Look Adam you don’t have to shout.”



“You didn’t have to ignore me. What… I don’t look good enough? I know I’m shit… but I hoped when you spoke to me that you saw something different.”



“Adam I did see something different… I still do. You’re not shit but I’m sure there will be someone who comes along and truly appreciates you. If I didn’t pay attention enough why are you even wasting your anger on me Adam?”



Adam sighed angrily and kicked at nothing.



“I just wanted you to notice.”



“I’m sorry.”



Frank gave Adam a sad smile.



“I think you’re pretty great Adam but I just never thought more into it. You deserve someone who will though. I know you’ll find someone it just can’t be me.”



“But I really wanted it to be you.”



“I can see that now.”



“Maybe I should’ve said something.”



Frank patted Adam’s shoulder.



“There’s always next lifetime right?”



Adam chuckled and smiled.



“Right. I’m sorry about the way I acted. It was very unlike me.”



“It happens to the best of us. Do you think we can be closer friends?”



“Maybe someday when I can breathe around you. I’ll let you know when that day is.”



Frank never thought Adam liked him that much, even with him saying that it stills seems unreal.



“You make sure you let me know.”



It got quiet and Frank started for the door.



“Come on back inside. Have a dance with me or a drink.”



Adam chuckled.



“Could I maybe have both since this is my only chance?”



Frank laughed and nodded.



“Absolutely.”



******************

Frank was up for breakfast bright and early today. His mom turned around when she heard him enter the kitchen and then gasped loudly and dropped the plate she was holding.



The plate crashed on the linoleum and Frank’s father came rushing into the kitchen. They both stared at her and then it clicked for Frank just what she was looking at. They joked around all the time but Frank’s parents didn’t exactly know that Frank was having sex.



“What is it honey?”



Frank’s mom pointed to Frank’s neck and Frank’s hand automatically flew up to cover the hickey on his neck. He father went around him and pulled his hand down. His eyes widened and Frank could hear him swallow next to his ear.



“Frank…”



Frank’s father’s voice was demanding and Frank knew right away that he had explaining to do.



“I uh…”



“Frank are you sexually active?”



Frank could easily say that he hadn’t had sex but he didn’t want to necessarily lie to his parents so he gave them the truth.



“Yes… but I didn’t have sex when I got this.”



It wasn’t a total lie… he’d only gotten a blow job. They didn’t need to know that though. Frank’s mother exhaled slowly and walked over to sit down.



“Have a seat son.”



Frank’s father guided Frank to the table by the small of his back. He sat down and kept his head low. Frank heard the chair next to him scrape and then his father came into his peripheral vision.



“When did you lose your virginity?”



Frank glanced at his father and mumbled out his answer.



“Speak up boy.”



“Fifteen.”



Frank's mother stared at him liked he said he’d lost his virginity at the age of 6. Sure fifteen was a young age but it wasn’t that young.



“To what gender?”



“Does it really matter father?”



“It does if you could possibly have children that we don’t know about seeing as though we didn’t know about this. Now answer me and don’t talk back again.”



“It was a guy. I’ve never… with a girl.”



“Well at least we can cross unknown children off the list.”



Frank’s mom scolded Frank Sr.



“This is no joking matter.”



“Do I look or sound like I am joking Linda?”



“To me you do!”



“Mom, Dad, please!”



They both looked at Frank.



“It happened okay?”



“Not okay!”



Frank’s mother raised her voice.



“That’s not what I meant mom. I just meant that it happened and there’s no reason to argue about it.”



“Who gave you that thing?”



“A friend.”



“Would it be the same friend that took you out yesterday?”



“No mom.”



Frank lied but he didn’t want his parents to start digging.



“My friend gave me this to me to see how many people would stare at me in the club yesterday.”



“Do you think that’s cute Frank?”



“No mom it was just fun and games.”



“I don’t ever want to see another one for as long as you live under my roof, do you understand?”



Frank nodded quickly.



“Yes ma’am.”



“Alright… get washed up for breakfast.”



Frank stood up and exited the kitchen quickly to go wash his hands before eating.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“My mom and dad almost killed me this morning.”



That was Frank’s opening line when he got into Gerard’s car. Gerard turned down the music and gave Frank his full attention.



“They saw what you did.”



Gerard’s eyes grew the size of saucers.



“I-I’m sorry Frank… I never thought…”



“It’s okay. They just advised me that they never wanna see another one for as long as they provide me somewhere to sleep. I lied to them about how I got it but I guess it was worth it in the end.”



“What did you tell them?”



Gerard was now pulling out and started driving to their destination.



“I told them that a friend did it to see how many people would stare at me in the club. They weren’t too happy about that but I think they would’ve liked that way more than me telling them the truth.”



“Yeah, you’re right about that.”



They got quiet after that. Gerard concentrated on the road as Frank contemplated in his mind how to tell him about Adam. He didn’t want Gerard assuming things so he was trying to find a good way to open the conversation.



“I saw Adam at the club yesterday. We had an interesting talk.”



“About what?”



“He kept staring at my neck and it pissed me off so I took him outside to ask what his deal was; turns out he likes me… a lot.”



“Oh.”



“That’s all you have to say?”



“What more is there for me to say? I’m assuming you turned him down and sent him on his way right?”



Frank tugged at his lip ring nervously. Gerard glanced between Frank and the road when he realized Frank hadn’t answered back right away.



“Right…?”



“Well… sort of.”



“What do you mean ‘sort of’?”



“I talked to him about it. Yes I told him that I couldn’t be with him but I didn’t just turn him away. He is my friend you know?”



“Okay so what did you do?”



“I took him back into the club and got him a drink then we danced a bit.”



“Don’t you think that was giving him false hope?”



“No… he knew what was up.”



“So you shook your ass for him?”



“Gerard!”



“I’m just asking.”



Gerard’s grip tightened on the steering wheel. He knew he had to control himself. He didn’t need what happened in his last relationship to ruin what he has with Frank. He was actually like a jealous boyfriend when he knew what Frank would be doing at the club. He just didn’t like that he did it with someone who has the hots for him. He also wasn’t too keen on Frank purchasing the dude a drink.



“He could’ve quenched his own thirst you know?”



“You sound like a child you know?”



Gerard looked over at Frank now that they were at a red light.



“I can’t help it. What’s mine is mine. You didn’t have to buy him a drink.”



“I would’ve done it for any of my other friends.”



Gerard ignored Frank and got back to driving. He decided that the conversation was over so he wouldn’t blow up at Frank and ruin their day. He knew he was being unfair to Frank by letting his past consume him so he just kept quiet.



(Time Passes)



“That was really fun Gee.”



“Yeah, it was. I’m really glad I took you. We need to get you some more practice though before the holiday season really kicks in.”



“Uh oh… what am I in for?”



Gerard opened his bedroom door as they made it successfully through the house without running into anything in the dark. Gerard had all of his blinds closed except for his bedroom.



“Mikey and I go all the time when December rolls around. I would like it a lot if you could join us and maybe Sean could come too.”



Frank sat down on the bed and moaned at the comfort it provided. He had fallen on his ass way too much on that hard ice, he needed a break.



“Sean is actually really good at ice skating.”



“Wow really?”



“Yeah! He goes with my cousin every year. That’s their thing. She’s an ice skater and he learned just for her so that he could spend more time with her when she has to practice.”



“That’s actually really cute.”



Frank nodded as he slipped off his shoes and slid back into the bed.



“I’m going to go make us some hot chocolate. Do you want any sugar in yours?”



“I’m gay enough.”



Gerard laughed as he exited the room yelling behind him to Frank.



“I’ll take that as a no!”



Frank giggled and grabbed the remote off of Gerard’s nightstand.



“You are correct Sir!”



Frank started flipping through channels on the television while he waited patiently for Gerard to return. He decided on an old western movie named The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Gerard walked back into the room and smiled brightly when he saw what was on the screen.



“You like westerns?”



“You’re not living life right if you don’t like at least 3 westerns.”



Gerard handed Frank his cup of cocoa before sitting down and sipping his.



“You are so right Frankie. Where have you been all my life?”



“Growing up.”



Gerard laughed and sat his cocoa down, walking over to turn off his light, and then back to the bed with Frank.



“Do you want me to pull the blinds?”



Frank nodded and Gerard went to close the shutters. It was still very light outside and it was only about 3 in the afternoon. They had decided to come back to Gerard’s place and have some cocoa while watching movies in Gerard’s bed. Gerard was glad this was how they would end their day before he had to take Frank back home.



Gerard walked back to the bed and climbed in. He laid his head on Frank’s shoulder and wrapped his arm around Frank’s waist. Frank kissed Gerard on the forehead and adverted his eyes to the screen to watch as Gerard tucked his arm around Frank tighter.
Sign up to rate and review this story