Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 38

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 38

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 569 words

0Unrated
Chapter 38

Stacey's POV

I ran out into the main room as soon as I heard the crash.

"PETE!" I yelled seeing him go after Joe again.

"Patrick! Andy do something" I cant believe they are fighting!

"what do you want us to do I don't want to get hit!" Patrick said backing up and hold his hands up. By this time both of the boys were on the floor.

"you're gonna wake laura up!" I glared at them ...not that it would do any good. They didn't care about anything but them at the moment.

"good" pete grunted.

"Pete I don't want to fight you" Joe said pushing pete away from him. I watched as they stood glaring at each other.

"this is bullshit...break it off now" Pete growled glaring at Joe.

"I told you once...I'll tell you again. NO" Pete went to swing again but I stepped between them. Did I ever mention that I don't do the smartest things sometimes. I felt his fist hit my cheek and boy can he throw a punch.

"oh shit!" Pete yelled dropping down next to me.

"now will you stop this shit" I asked glaring up at him.

"I got...I gota get out of here" he mumbled helping me to my feet before running off. I shook my head watching him leave and went into his room closing the door. All I can say is OUCH




Laura's POV

I woke to the sounding of the door slaming. Where did Joe go? I slowly got out of bed and walked into the main room.

"oh shit. I hope you plan on paying for the charges" I mummbled to no one in particular as soon as I saw the room. It was beyond trashed.

"Please tell me you didn't fight" I pleed to Joe seeing him sitting on the couch. He had an ice pack to his eye and his lip was swollen.

"What was I supposed to do...let him hit me?" Joe asked looking up at me. I kneeled down in front of him grabbing his hand.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered. Why did my brother have to be an asshole!

"Hopefully he will finaly get it through his thick head that I'm not breaking it off with you" he muttered pulling me into his lap. I sure hope he does.

"I don't want to go home" I whispered in his neck.

"youre not going home...I wont let that happen...I promise" I felt his arms wrap tightly around me.

"I think this is our cue to leave" Andy laughed standing up. Oops when did they get here...




Pete's POV

Shit! What the fuck did I do? This is not how this tour was supposed to be!

I was supposed to be able to spend time with my sister and friends...not fight with my friends. Maybe everyone is right. I ended up fighting with my one of my best friends either way.

I don't know what to think anymore!



Laura's POV

"I want to be with you" I whispered in Joe's ear.

"and I want to be with you...but I don't want you fighting with your brother. And if that means us not being together for yall to get along...then I don't know what to say." I could hear the frustration in his voice.

Wow this has turned into the best tour ever!
Sign up to rate and review this story