Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja: The Limelight

Birthday Blowout

by TheLemonSage

A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jiraiya proud.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-10-30 - 18665 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 8: Birthday Blowout

Author’s Note: The following chapter takes place between Urd’s joining the harem and the morning after in chapter 54

After being guided through the new shower room from Club N by Toka, a nude Naruto stared with his jaw agape as he entered the Master Bedroom of the Den to see his lovers gathered in the center of the room. His gaze first traveled to Tayuya and Tsunade, who were joined by Toka as they stood at the center of the gathering in what he was thinking of as the Club N’s uniforms. They had the top button still fastened, but everything else leading down towards their pants was open exposing their breasts to his ravenous eyes.

Still even with such an erotic sight his gaze didn’t linger long as he partook in the buffet of tantalizing flesh spread out before him. His other lovers were wearing various kinds of lingerie or were completely nude as they stood, kneeled, or laid in front of him as if gathering for a group photo. Before he could ask what the occasion for the gathering was his lovers said, “Happy Birthday!!!”

Naruto blinked a few times in confusion, but quickly ascertained that his Family was taking advantage of the recent calm. A large smile appeared on his face as Ino said, “Are you ready to enjoy your presents, Lover.”

Naruto chuckled as he replied, “Luckily for me it looks like I won’t be wasting a lot of energy on unwrapping them.”

Ino smiled seductively as she began closing with him as did Fu, Pakura, and Yugito. Ino stood in front as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Both Fu and Pakura stepped up to his sides as Yugito came up behind him while he held Ino in his arms and his tongue danced with hers.

The Yamanaka giggled as she felt his dick begin to poke her in the stomach and pulled away to reply, “Is someone getting anxious? I know how to calm the birthday boy down.” She kissed his nose and then ran her tongue down his chest while kneeling before him. Naruto watched her for a moment enjoying the lustful look she was giving him as her eyes never left his. But then Pakura pulled his face towards hers and planted a needful kiss against his lips as he groaned into her mouth when Ino kissed the head of his dick.

Ino then parted her lips and engulfed half his length moaning around it as she enjoyed the flavor that Urd had just coated it with. Her lips slipped free as she said, “Mmm, you and Urd taste wonderful together."

Fu having placed several kisses against his shoulder moved to kneel next to the Yamanaka as she said, “Let Fu taste too.”

Ino slid over to the side so that Fu could kneel opposite her. The two women began running their tongues up and down his manhood as they cleaned it of the Bijuu’s sex juices. Naruto’s face was turned towards Yugito as she came from behind him and took Fu’s place at his side. Naruto hooked his arms around both Pakura and Yugito’s hips as he enjoyed the blonde former jinchuriki’s lips.

Pakura watched as the two kneeling women worked together to bring their shared lover to climax. She lowered her mouth to his chest to kiss and lick his nipple as Naruto began to squeeze the cheek of her green panty covered ass. Naruto’s hand then slipped under the band of her underwear before traveling downward as he ran it over her butt to reach between the junction of her legs. She pulled her mouth away from his chest as she moaned upon feeling his middle finger beginning to slide along her slit. She gripped his chest for support as his finger parted her folds to begin exploring her tight passage. She looked over to see that Yugito was also in a similar position causing the two women to smile at one another. In tandem they each kissed their side of Naruto’s neck sucking on it as they tried to mark him.

Ino ran her tongue along the underside of Naruto’s dick while Fu took the top. The green haired woman moved up his shaft as Ino moved downwards. She noticed that as Fu reached the top that she was going to suck his tip so she moved down to his testicles and took one into her mouth. She moaned into it causing a pleasant shiver to pass through Naruto as Fu continued to work her mouth over half his length.

She then switched to the other, but her teasing of it didn’t last long as she felt it tighten against his body. Aware that he was about to burst, Ino looked up at him to ask sultrily, “You’re about to cum aren’t you?”

Naruto pulled his lips from Yugito’s ear which he had been nibbling on as he nodded his head. Fu let him pop free of her mouth while Ino slide next to her. Pakura and Yugito each grabbed his deck and began jerking him in tandem causing the Naruto to moan out, “Shit! I’m going to blow!”

“Go on Lover, cum,” Ino said excitedly, “Coat us in your man cream.”

“Oh damn,” Naruto groaned as the first thick ropes of his seed shot forth hitting Ino’s cheek. The two women stroking him then aimed for Fu with the next getting most in her open mouth but some still ended up on her chin and neck. The next few strands Pakura and Yugito coaxed out of him they aimed randomly hitting both women on the chest, neck and face. Ino and Fu giggled before kissing heatedly occasionally breaking apart to lick up some of his seed.

Naruto watched for a moment, but Yugito and Pakura pulled him towards the bed. The former host of the two-tails sat on the edge of it before lying back as Pakura straddled her face. The green-haired Suna-nin smiled at him before reaching down to pull the blue panties that Yugito wore free of her legs. She began to pet Yugito’s slit while waving Naruto forward with her finger. When he was within grasp Pakura grabbed his shaft and sucked him to full hardness before pressing his tip against the blonde kunoichi’s opening. Naruto groaned as his tip parted the Kumo Kunoichi’s lips and almost seemed to be sucked inside her warm pussy.

Yugito’s ankles rested on her lover’s shoulders as his rod began pistoning within her. She pushed the emerald satin panties Pakura wore, along with the green and black corset and black stockings, to the side as she began licking the Suna-nin’s cunny causing the woman to moan out. The blonde kunoichi’s tongue flicked against the woman’s folds between her own cries of pleasure as Naruto probed her womb with every thrust.

Naruto slid out of Yugito’s warm gripping passage and held his cock before Pakura, who immediately swallowed it and moaned from tasting Yugito on it. She bobbed her head in shallow strokes, before letting it go as she cried out from Yugito’s tongue against her clit. Naruto took the opportunity to bury it back into Yugito’s snatch, who moaned appreciatively into the quim of the Suna-nin she was pleasuring. While Naruto pumped his hips to drill Yugito’s snatch, Pakura kissed up his stomach to his chest before flicking her tongue against Naruto tightened nipple. He groaned as Pakura flicked her tongue against it. She smiled up at him for a moment before resuming her teasing, and moaned into his chest as Naruto began to fondle her tit through the corset she wore. Pakura wishing to feel his hand directly on her skin pulled back, pressing her pussy against Yugito’s playful tongue as she pulled the zipper of the corset down to open it. Taking it off and tossing it away, she noticed that Shizune picked it up for her to place it in a bin.

She moaned loudly from Yugito’s flicking her tongue against her clit while Naruto squeezed and fondled both her released breasts. The blond jinchuriki pulled out of Yugito’s cunt causing his fellow blond and former container of the two-tails to moan out at being vacated. Naruto though leaned forward and kissed Pakura deeply before stepping back and lowering her head between Yugito’s thighs. Yugito cried out as the Suna-nin began hungrily eating the cunt she had tasted on Naruto’s cock.

Naruto watched a moment as the two women hungrily munched on each other’s pussy before climbing onto the bed. He took up a position behind Pakura as Yugito pulled her mouth away. Naruto rubbed his dick against the green-haired woman’s slit, causing her to moan into the Kumo-nin’s wet folds. Instead of sliding in though, he pulled back and aimed for Yugito’s mouth. She eagerly accepted his mancicle as he began pumping his length through the lips wrapped around his dick. Getting it slick with the Kumo kunoichi’s saliva, he pulled out of her mouth with a pop and then pushed his dick inside Pakura.

Pakura cried out from the invasion before returning to pleasuring Yugito’s quim. Naruto groaned as her insides coiled around his manhood as he stabbed her pleasure spot repeatedly. Naruto spared a moment to see his others gathered lovers watching eagerly while getting themselves ready for their turns. Some of his lovers choose to do this by petting their pussies while fondling their breasts, while some had paired up and were absentmindedly rubbing their partner’s cunt while watching the action. His gaze drifted to the floor where Ino and Fu were sixty-nining as their kissing had progressed to such a point.

Naruto leaned forward groaning deeply from being inside Pakura as well as feeling Yugito’s tongue against his shaft he slid in and out of the Suna-nin. Her tongue shifted to Pakura’s clit which caused the kunoichi to cry out as her cunt began spasming around his shaft as she came. Naruto pulled out while she came, allowing Yugito to begin sucking on her clit driving the green-haired woman wild. She moved over to the side where she panted while Yugito spun around and rose up to her knees to kiss Naruto.

Ending the tongue play between them, she said, “My pussy wants you back inside it.”

Naruto groaned as she began to stroke his cock, and then replied, “Well then, let’s give it what it wants.”

Sucking on his lower lip, she agreed with a sultry, “Mmmhmmm.”

She then pulled away before letting his lip go and proceeded to get on all fours before him. She cried out as Naruto crouched down and licked her pussy. Savoring her taste and rising back up behind her; he pressed his cock against her entrance and then pushed himself into her warm wetness. Yugito moaned out as she was filled with her lover, who then grabbed her by the ponytail with his left hand as he plunged his cock in her depths. The blonde kunoichi groaned out as Naruto used her hair to pull her back towards him after every thrust. Her feet would rise up off the bed every time he bottomed out inside her as the pressure of him hitting her cervix forced her to rock forward, only for a quick tug against the back of her scalp to cause her to reverse direction.

Her body tensed as his index finger of his right hand began rubbing around the rim of her asshole. She groaned as he pushed it inside and began to diddle her rear which caused her pussy to clench around his pleasure rod. He groaned out from the increased friction and feeling his balls begin to tighten knew he was nearing another explosive end.

Yugito felt him grow even larger so knew he was approaching a climax. She began to speed up her backward thrusts no longer needing the prompting of Naruto pulling against her ponytail. Within several heartbeats the pressure building inside her doubled in intensity so that when Naruto added a second finger to his fingering of her ass, she practically roared as she came along with him.

Naruto let go of Yugito’s pony tail as he finished filling her with his cream. She collapsed forward into the waiting arms of Shizune, who with the help of Mabui lifted the content kunoichi from the bed to deposit her on one of the pillowed platforms which surrounded the room and was where the rest of his lovers were watching the action.

Naruto for the most part though wasn’t allowed to savor the moment as he was propelled backwards by Ino and Fu, who both tackled onto the bed. They lay on his sides while kissing him in tandem and both of them moaned simultaneously as the jinchuriki began rubbing both of their slits. He felt his dick get surrounded by warm soft flesh and groaned as it began working over his shaft. Raising his head as Ino and Fu began licking his chest and nipples Naruto groaned at the amazing sight of both Hinata and Tifa kneeling on either side of him with their tits pressed together and massaging his hot poker between their marshmallow like breasts.

Tifa and Hinata leaned forward to flick the tips of their tongues against the head of his cock causing him to groan out loud. Naruto basked in the sight as their tongues swirled around his swollen and still sensitive head while they massaged the rest of his member with their glorious tits, occasional the two women’s tongues would bump into each causing them to begin sloppily kissing. As they made-out their saliva would drool down onto their breasts and his cock making him glide between their flesh pillows much easier and faster.

Naruto’s head fell back as he began to pump his hips to increase the pleasure he was feeling. After moaning softly from the increased friction, he opened his eyes to see a smiling and naked Yoruichi standing over him. She quickly dropped to her haunches so that her thighs rested on the back of her feet with her legs spread apart widely as her pussy descended to his mouth. Naruto’s tongue then eagerly began exploring her cunt causing the Human-Bijuu to grab and squeeze her breasts while thrashing her head back and forth.

Naruto’s tongue danced over Yoruichi’s pussy causing her body to produce more and more fluids which he eagerly drank. Holding the dark skinned Bijuu by the ass as he pushed his tongue deeper inside her, he moaned into the fragrant snatch as he felt his balls beginning to tighten. Pulling his lips away from her lower ones he grunted, “I’m cumming!”

His pronouncement caused both Tifa and Hinata to speed up their breast massage making his efforts to hold back useless. His dick shot rope after rope of his thick white seed which coated both women’s tits before he felt a wet mouth cap the end to drink down the last few spurts. He breathed heavily and shivered as he then felt four tongues begin tracing over his length cleaning him and preventing his cock from wilting.

He returned his focus to Yoruichi, and zeroing in on her clit with his tongue caused her to cum. The Bijuu screamed out in joy as her body quivered in pleasure and then removed herself from his face. Naruto took the opportunity to look down his body and found the sight of Fu, Ino, Hinata, and Tifa all licking his dick. The sight was almost as pleasurable as the feelings their actions were sending through him.

Ino looked up smiling at him before running her tongue up his stomach and chest on her way to his mouth. She kissed him hungrily enjoying Yoruichi’s taste which still coated his lips and chin. She broke away from his lips and moaned as the dark-skinned woman began to sample her fluids in turn as she began to tongue fuck her pussy.

Fu meanwhile climbed up atop of him and grasping his cock began to guide him up inside her. Fu sighed contently as she sank down his rod inch by incredible inch. She bottomed out on his shaft and then after a moment of basking in the feeling of being connected with Naruto again began to slowly ride up and down his dick.

As the former host of the Seven-Tails rode Naruto’s shaft, Tifa straddled his chest where Fu caused her to cry out softly as the orange eyed former jinchuriki leaned forward and began licking away some of the cum which still coated her tits. The busty former Taki-nin’s cries increased further as Ino while still in the midst of kissing Naruto reached into her lap and began gently rubbing her clit. Tifa’s pussy began to leak its juices which she spread over Naruto’s chest as she rubbed herself against it.

Hinata positioned herself between Naruto’s legs where she ran her tongue over his testicles collecting the fluids which were running down his shaft as Fu fucked herself on it. The Hyuuga rubbed her pussy as she lay on the bed with her ass in the air. Taking one of his balls in her mouth, she sucked on it causing the jinchuriki to moan into the kiss that he was sharing with Ino.

Fu bounced happily on Naruto’s cock while she suckled on Tifa’s tit. Spotting some cum which her earlier exploration of the dark-haired kunoichi’s chest had missed. Fu ran her tongue up the other woman’s chest scooping up the white seed and then shared it with Tifa, who eagerly kissed her back as they passed it between them. Fu broke the kiss though as Tifa reached up and fondled one of the green-haired kunoichi’s pert breasts. She arched her back while sliding all the way down the cock inside her which forced Hinata to abandon her teasing of Naruto’s balls.

She reached up running her hand over Fu’s body before angling her head towards her. She pulled the former host of the seven-tails into a kiss while running her hands down her body. The blue-haired kunoichi upon reaching Fu’s pussy began rubbing her clit and then channeled chakra to the tips of her fingers. The Taki-nin’s eyes grew wide as she screamed in release while coating Naruto’s shaft and stomach in her release.

Hinata helped Fu off of Naruto’s pleasure stick while Tifa leaned forward pushing her pussy back towards Naruto’s mouth as she began to clean it of the juices that coated it. The Hyuuga handed Fu over to Mabui, who with Shizune’s help carried her towards one of the empty pillowed platforms carved into the room. Tifa moaned as Naruto began to lick her pussy, while Ino began to lick the woman’s asshole since she no longer had access to her lover’s lips. Hinata dropped back down and began to join Tifa in licking Naruto’s rod.

The two kunoichi parted with his shaft as Yoruichi stepped over it and said, “Pardon me ladies.” She then squatted down facing away from Naruto, and impaled her ass with his manhood. She shivered in pure delight as his cock split her ass. It only grew as Hinata began to lick her pussy while Tifa pressed up against in the dark-skinned woman’s back while fondling her tits.

Naruto groaned into Tifa’s snatch as he continued to drink of her essence with gusto, while Yoruichi bounced on his dick. He also caused Ino to moan out as he found her pussy with his fingers and began to rub it while she continued to lick Tifa’s ass. Naruto zeroed his tongue movement s around Tifa’s clit causing the kunoichi to cry out as she came. Ino helped her to the side which allowed Naruto to sit up and push Yoruichi onto all fours. Getting to his feet, while Hinata spun beneath the woman to continue eating her pussy, Naruto crouched behind the dark-skinned Bijuu and began roughly pounding her ass.

Naruto fondled Yoruichi’s tits while he crouched over her as he drilled his shaft into her tight ass. She moaned out loudly while clenching her asshole around him pulling a groan from his lips. Yoruichi looked over her shoulder prompting him to lean forward to kiss her sloppily. A kiss Yoruichi had to break as Hinata’s tongue began teasing her cunt from beneath her. Yoruichi grinned lustfully as she lowered her head between the Hyuuga’s spread thighs and began to suck on her drenched pussy lips.

Hinata moaned out from the Bijuu’s actions, as Ino slid off the bed and began to aid the Bijuu in pleasuring the Hyuuga’s snatch. The two women took turns licking the blue-haired kunoichi’s pussy while Tifa crawled up to her knees to begin kissing Naruto. The jinchuriki stopped his plunging his cock into Yoruichi as he got distracted by Tifa’s lips causing the Bijuu to allow Ino sole ownership of the Hyuuga’s pussy as she began rocking back and forth in order to get Naruto to begin fucking her again.

Naruto pulled away from Tifa in order to pull Yoruichi back against him before falling back onto the bed. Pulling Yoruichi’s legs back he showed off her pussy and then began pistoning his cock furiously inside her. The purple-haired Bijuu screamed out loudly as Naruto’s hips slammed into her ass. He silenced her by turning her face towards him and began to kiss her heatedly. She responded in kind and mewed into his mouth as Tifa began licking her exposed pussy.

Tifa in turn began to moan as Hinata pressed her lips to the brown-haired woman’s cunt, while Ino continued to pleasure hers. Yoruichi broke her kiss with Naruto as she began panting, “F…fuck I…I’m going to cum.”

Hearing that caused both Naruto and Tifa to redouble their efforts, with Naruto pounding her ass in quicker stokes while Tifa began to concentrate her attention to the dark-skinned Bijuu’s clit. A few moments later, Yoruichi shrieked in pleasure flooding Tifa’s mouth while Naruto filled her ass with his jizz.

Yoruichi allowed herself to be moved to the side causing Naruto’s cock to pull free with a pop. She watched glassy-eyed as Mabui and then Shizune picked her up to carry her to an open spot next to Fu. They laid her down on her stomach and she moaned as she felt the tongue of Shizune lick away some of the cum which had begun to leak from her.

Naruto sat up, and watched as Tifa began to suck his cock in order to keep it stiff and active as well as to clean it. Once she was satisfied with his hardness, she climbed into his lap and buried his rod inside her. She pressed her tits to his chest as she clutched herself to his body while grinding her pussy into his pelvic bone. She moaned out as she ground her hips in circles against him the friction on her clit bringing her closer and closer to release with each complete circuit.

“N…No,” Tifa said with a startled cry as she felt herself approaching her end. But despite her words, her hips actually picked up their tempo. A few heartbeats later she fell back against the bed as she climaxed. She moaned out softly as he withdrew from her before kissing her softly and climbing towards where Hinata was writhing from Ino’s talented tongue.

Naruto pulled Hinata away from Ino, who let out an amused, “Hey, I wasn’t finished yet.”

Naruto chuckled while replying, “And here I thought it was my birthday celebration.”

The blonde kunoichi smiled brightly while countering, “Well you can’t exactly blame a girl for being perturbed at having her cunnilingus cut short, especially when eating a pussy as sweet as Hinata’s.”

“Oh I can certainly understand that,” Naruto said sliding up behind Hinata who he had positioned on her right side. He lifted her left leg up and then pushed his cock inside her causing her to moan out at the intrusion.

Hinata looked over her shoulder licking her lips as she whispered, “Fuck me Naruto.”

Naruto did as the Hyuuga requested slowly working his stiff stick within her while softly kissing her lips. Ino crawled towards them and then lowered her face to where the two lovers were connected. She flicked her tongue against Hinata’s clit before licking Naruto slow moving shaft. The Yamanaka then ran her tongue up the raised thigh and leg that Hinata had raised in the air. Reaching her foot, Ino began to kiss and suck on her toes while her fingers pleasured her own slickened folds. Getting them drenched in her pussy’s juices she gave Hinata’s foot one last kiss before offering her drenched fingers to the Hyuuga. Hinata accepted the gift running her tongue over Ino’s fingers before sucking on two of them lick a small cock.

Once Hinata had licked them clean, Ino offered the Hyuuga access to her pussy while lying down next to her and burying her head between the blue-haired girl’s thighs. Naruto watched over Hinata’s shoulder as his white-eyed lover sucked on Ino’s pussy lips and groaned as he could feel his Yamanaka lover doing the same. Naruto began to increase his pace as he pulled Hinata’s leg toward him spreading her a little wider for his cock and Ino’s tongue. Hinata cried out blissfully, and turned to kiss him.

He tasted Ino on her tongue and lips which drove his passions even wilder which was reflected in his thrusts. Hinata’s moans picked up steam as Naruto viciously began pounding his hips into her. Her world exploded into white as with a final stab Naruto slammed his cock into the entrance of her womb. Naruto held back his climax as he rode out his Hyuuga lover’s since he knew he still had a long night ahead of him. Ino’s tongue though helped prolonged the wonderful sensations as she continued to tease Hinata’s pussy until the Hyuuga went slack between them.

Naruto let go of Hinata’s leg and rose up to his knees as Ino did the same. He grabbed her by the cheek to pull her into a deep kiss which had their tongues dancing around one another. When they separated a small trail of saliva connected them for a moment before Ino turned away and pressed her face in the mattress and left her ass in the air. “I want you to fuck my ass Lover.”

Naruto crouched behind her and then licked her asshole before kissing each of her butt cheeks. Rising up on his toes, he placed his hands on her ass and his cock against her anus before pushing in causing Ino to cry out in contentment. Naruto drove his dick wildly within her while the blonde kunoichi wantonly rubbed her pussy as she moaned into the sheets of the bed.

Naruto pumped furiously causing Ino’s legs to slide out beneath her, but he didn’t miss a beat as he simply began to drive her hips into the mattress. With his knees on the outside of her hips, he pressed his chest against her back and began to nibble on her ear as she called out his name over and over. Reaching over her shoulder she gripped the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss before moaning, “That’s it lover! Stir up my insides with that cock. Mmm… I’m going to cum so be sure to fill my ass with lots of cum.”

Naruto groaned as she tightened her sphincter around his driving cock. Several thrusts later she grew even tighter while calling out, “Naruto!!!! F… fuck… I’m cumming!!!” Her cry doubled in intensity as he pushed his dick as far as he could before coating her anal passage with wave after wave of his seed. She hissed as he pulled free and one last spurt coated her back.

He leaned forward smiling softly as Ino whispered contently, “Happy Birthday Lover. Did you enjoy your present?”

“Very much so my beautiful Blossom. Thank you.”

He smiled as he noticed Shizune and Mabui waiting near where Ino’s torso rested. He fell back onto his ass allowing the two women to help her to her feet before guiding her to a spot to recover. Naruto looked around the room filled with still more women that he needed to please before calling it a night. Fisting his cock, he said, “Now which presents should I play with next?”
*****************************

To his surprise Tsunami was the only one that approached. He scooted to the end of the bed placing his feet on the floor as she climbed into his lap. She kissed him softly before stating, “Perhaps you would like something to drink before starting the next round.”

Naruto grinned widely as he replied, “That sounds like a wonderful idea.” He then hefted one of Tsunami’s tits up to his mouth and began suckling on it moaning around her nipple as her warm milk hit his tongue. Realizing he was thirstier than he thought he began sucking on her breast needfully.

Tsunami squirmed in his lap rubbing her cunt against his cock and moaning as it grew even harder beneath her. She felt her tit near emptying from Naruto’s voracious thirst, and had a small orgasm as a result much as she would occasionally when her son had fed from her tit as a baby. Once her tit ran dry, Naruto let it go in order to move onto the other, but she cupped his face in her hands stating, “Let’s save that one for later.”
*****************************

She then slid off of his lap and stepped back as Karin, Shiho. Tayuya, Yukata, Temari, and Tenten walked towards the end of the bed. All the women were nude likely deciding not to waste time with being stripped like the first group. Shiho and Karin knelt between his spread legs as they began to lick along his dick. Tayuya leaned over them and concentrated her focus on the head sucking on it while also swirling her tongue over it.

Naruto leaned his head back and groaned allowing both Tenten and Temari to plant their lips against his neck. They ran their hands over his chest, occasionally pinching his nipples or running their hand over his stomach causing him to shiver. Yukata knelt behind him and leaning over his head kissed his lips before licking the nap of his neck.

Naruto groaned as Karin and Shiho both began to suck on one of his testicles creating room for Tayuya to bob her head over more of his manhood. To further add to his pleasure Tenten and Temari kissed down his chest and began sucking on his nipples while Yukata began to lick and nibble on his ear.

Naruto’s hands weren’t idle though as he sought out and found the pussies of the two kunoichi kneeling on his sides. Tenten and Temari moaned out together as he began to finger both of their overheating pussies. Yukata though placed her arms underneath his and pulled him back onto the bed. Depositing him in the middle of it, she placed her pussy over his mouth while Tenten and Temari continued to fuck themselves on his fingers. He paused in his licking of Yukata’s snatch to groan as he felt Karin straddle him and guide his dick into her tight pussy.

She eagerly began bouncing on his shaft as Tayuya and Shiho began to slide their pussies over his legs as they waited their turns. Temari and Tenten leaned towards the red-head currently riding the shaft they all longed for. Temari kissed her heatedly, while Tenten began to concentrate her kisses on her small pert breasts. Karin moaned into Temari’s kiss as Tenten bit her nipple.

Naruto felt a tingle in his toes as both Tayuya and Shiho leaned down his legs to begin kissing and sucking on his feet. Effectively pinned down by the women on top of him, he focused his attention on Yukata’s snatch along with the digits he had buried in Tenten and Temari.

The dark-haired Suna kunoichi moaned out as Naruto began to focus his tongue around her clit, before setting her off by suddenly sucking on it. She coated his chin and lips with her release, but fell to the side allowing Naruto to sit up some. Karin took advantage by breaking her kiss with Temari to instead attach her lips to his. This caused Tenten and Temari to smirk at each other as they began to attack Karin’s now exposed pussy and rosebud. Temari began licking the red-head woman’s snatch while Tenten began to probe her asshole with her tongue.

Karin cried out from the combination of Naruto’s dick and the two kunoichi’s tongues. She panted over the blond trying to stave off her fast approaching orgasm, but failed once Tenten pushed her tongue past her puckered anus. Karin screamed out squirting her release coating a surprised Temari’s face. The Uzumaki kunoichi collapsed against Naruto’s chest, but before either Tenten or Temari could take advantage both women screamed out as well as Naruto pinched their clits between his thumb and finger causing them both to climax as well.

“Sorry bitches, this dick is mine” Tayuya said quickly seizing the opportunity by lifting Karin off of Naruto’s cock and impaling herself on it. The jinchuriki groaned pleasantly as his manhood was once more engulfed in the welcoming wetness of one of his lovers. Still with three of the kunoichi removed from atop of him, he was able to slide Karin to the side and extract his leg from beneath Shiho. Kneeling on the bed, he held Tayuya by the ass and began sliding her over his cock at a blistering pace much to her enjoyment.

“That’s it you fucker,” Tayuya moaned as her core was pounded, “fucking show my cunt who is in charge. Fuck me!!! You fucker!!!”

Naruto groaned out as he planted Tayuya on the bed and began to do just that causing her eyes to bulge as he pushed her legs into her shoulders folding her in half while jamming his cock as deep as he could. Tayuya’s hands bunched up the sheets above her head as she accepted the assault on her womanhood. Naruto kissed her lips hungrily prompting her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue which he sucked into his mouth before pushing it around with his. She felt his cock grow even larger which caused the pleasure inside her to double as her pussy clenched around him.

Naruto sensing her impending release as well as his own, leaned back, pressing his hands on the back of her knees as he tried to reach deeper inside her. Both of them groaned, but her vision of Naruto’s face was blocked by a smirking Tenten and Temari. Both women placed their fingers around Tayuya’s clit as they said, “Now what was that you said?”

Before she could answer they both rubbed the pleasure button causing Tayuya to scream out, “Fuck!!!!!” Her cunt bore down on Naruto’s shaft causing him to groan out as he filled her with his seed, before pulling out to spray the rest on her stomach and chest. This caused both Temari and Tenten to begin licking the red-head’s body for his seed causing both to frown as Tayuya was pulled from the bed before they could get it all by Shizune and Mabui.

The two turned towards Naruto to see that Shiho was facing them, but that she already had his cock inside her. Naruto’s hands were squeezing her breasts as she pushed and pulled herself on his pleasure stick. The two kunoichi crawled towards Shiho and each latched onto a breast. Shiho cried out as the two kunoichi’s tongue began to circle around her hardened nubs before flicking them.

Naruto groaned as Shiho’s pussy began to bear down on his shaft due to the added stimulation from the two kunoichi. Aware that Tenten and Temari were trying to stimulate Shiho so that she would quickly cum in order to get their shot Naruto pulled her away and spun her around so that she was on her stomach. Shiho groaned appreciatively as he withdrew his cock from deep inside her, but trying to keep him inside her hips tried to follow him. She cried out as he slammed forward meeting her backwards push. His thrust sent both of their hips crashing back into the bed causing Shiho to let out another pleasure filled shriek as the sudden stop pushed his cock deeper inside her.

The two quickly fell into a comfortable rhythm, although those watching would probably have a hard time describing it as such due to the cries escaping the mousy blonde as Naruto’s stabbed into her core repeatedly. The jinchuriki nibbled on the top of Shiho’s ear, and was a little surprised that Temari and Tenten had seemed to give up, but the soft sound of their moans mixing with Shiho’s seemed to imply they had found other means to keep themselves occupied. Curious Naruto rose up to his knees and pulled Shiho’s hips up while her torso remained pressed against the mattress.

From his kneeling position, he looked over his shoulder and his eyes grew big as he saw Temari on her back with Tenten lying on top of her at the foot of the bed munching on each other’s pussies. It also had the effect of causing the muscle currently buried in Shiho to expand which she announced via her moans taking on a deeper more guttural tone. Naruto watched transfixed as Tenten while spreading the Suna-nin’s pink pussy flicked her tongue against Temari’s clit. Temari on the other hand had her mouth clamped to the brunette’s pussy as she worked her tongue inside.

Naruto tore his gaze away to concentrate on pleasing Shiho suspecting the action going on behind him was to determine who would get access to his dick next. The blond shinobi looked down smirking as Shiho had grabbed a pillow and was using it to muffle her cries. He figured it was due to her shyness which although had diminished since becoming his lover, still appeared particularly during the larger orgies he and his lovers engaged in. Especially when she couldn’t lose herself in the crowd due to the more intimate one-on-one experience she was receiving at the moment.

Wanting her cries to join those of the two kunoichi behind them, Naruto reached around her hip to begin rubbing her pussy. His action had the desired effect as Shiho pulled her face away from the pillow. He then wrapped the other arm around her torso with his hand resting and squeezing her breast, he pulled her up against his chest.

Shiho looked over her shoulder and although still wearing her thick glasses they were tilted so that he could stare into her dark hungry eyes. Naruto fastened his lips to hers, which Shiho responded to eagerly. She moaned into his mouth as the hand fondling her tit switched its focus to the hardened nub of her nipple. The action caused the blonde bookworm’s pussy to bear down on the jinchuriki’s cock which caused him to groan pleasantly. He then used the hand he had rubbing Shiho’s cunt to press down on her clit causing her to break the kiss and scream out as she climaxed.

Naruto tried to hold off his climax but even as she came, Shiho reached down to cradle his balls and massaged them to cajole him into firing his seed inside her. Her efforts proved successful as Naruto groaned out loud as he pushed her forward and squeezing the cheeks of her ass while he jammed his dick as deep as he could, before firing rope after rope of his seed inside her. Naruto fell forward onto Shiho’s back and then kissed the nape of her neck before rolling off of her. She let out a slight whimper of loss as his dick exited her.

Naruto smiled as Mabui, helped Shiho to her feet to escort her to an empty platform while Shizune handed him a glass of water. He drank it down thirstily easily downing its contents in a few gulps. He found the water rather flavorful and guessed that it had been mixed with something to help him recover from his exertions. He looked towards the dark-haired medic-nin inquiringly who responded to his unasked question, “It’s something I came up with for tonight. It’s a special blend that should replenish the minerals, vitamins, and electrolytes you’re burning through and should help to keep you going.”

“You came up with a special drink just for tonight,” Naruto asked surprised.

Shizune smiled but admitted, “Well perhaps not just for tonight. It’s actually something I’ve been working on for a while to help Shinobi recover in the field, but I figured it could come in handy for tonight.”

“So I’m to be your guinea pig,” Naruto said amused as he knew Shizune wouldn’t have given him something she thought might be harmful.

Shizune’s smile turned into a smirk as she replied, “Can you think of a more apt situation in which to test its effectiveness safely? Besides, Mabui and I have agreed to go last tonight and I want you to be in top form.

Reaching into the folds of her kimono, he found that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Shizune moaned as he began to rub her pussy, which was drooling so much it coated her thighs. Pulling his hand back out he licked her juices from his fingers stating, “Don’t worry Shizune. I won’t quit until all my lovers are satisfied tonight.” Watching as Tenten seemed to gain the upper hand as her focused attacks on Temari’s clit caused the Suna-nin to cum. Looking up to see that on the platforms that surrounded the room his lovers that had yet to have a chance with him were all watching eagerly, he recognized he still had his work cut out for him so added, “Still, every little bit helps, and that drink of yours seems to be kicking in so let me get to it then.”

Naruto climbed up to his knees kissing Shizune before moving towards Tenten, who gave a small pump of her arm at being the victor. Naruto grabbed her by the back of the head pulling her into a kiss in which he could taste Temari. Their tongues rolled about for several moments before they pulled away to stare lustily into each other’s eyes. Naruto groaned as Tenten reached down and began pumping his dick while whispering throatily, “Damn, I can’t believe that you’re still this hard.”

Naruto closed his eyes to enjoy the feel of Tenten’s hand sliding over his cock before responding, “Who wouldn’t get hard after watching beautiful women eagerly eating each other out knowing he was to get to enjoy them both.”

Tenten blushed from the compliment, but replied, “Oh, and Shizune’s little brew didn’t help any.”

“It just made sure that my body has the strength necessary to do what needs to be done in order that I might get to hear your sweet voice screaming my name as you cum,” the jinchuriki said before lowering his lips to Tenten’s shoulder. She mewed pleasantly which grew louder as Naruto’s next kiss landed on her collarbone, and then he moved up to her neck. Reaching her lips, he kissed her while guiding her onto her back, where she cried into his mouth as he then guided his cock inside her.

Naruto moved slowly, taking the time to enjoy the feel of having Tenten’s pussy wrapped around him. Their unbroken kiss, dragged on as their tongues danced about, until she placed her feet on his butt in order to urge him to move faster. Naruto answered her request and was soon driving his cock wildly inside her. Naruto would nearly extract his full length on every upstroke, and as he plunged forward Tenten would use her feet to pull her hips up to meet him. She’d cry out as he drove her back into the bed, her slight upward movement being enough to drive him that much further inside her. After several minutes of this, Naruto could feel Tenten’s legs struggling to keep up as her body grew weak from the building pleasure. Hoping to drive her over the edge, Naruto pulled free causing her to moan in loss. However, the discomfort of being separated from him didn’t last long as Naruto turned her on her side, and lying down behind her with her legs pressed firmly together slid back inside.

Tenten cried out happily as almost from the second he reentered her, his hips were slamming into her butt at full speed. Naruto turned her torso just enough that he could lean forward and suck on her tit as he continued to pound her quim. Naruto ended up pulling his mouth away from her breast as a recovered Temari crawled over to them. She leaned in kissing Naruto, while her hand began to massage the tit that he had just been sucking on. Tenten threw her head back as she exploded into a powerful orgasm when the Suna-nin gave her nipple a twist.

Naruto helped extend her climax due to his not slowing down even as Tenten went taunt against him while her pussy convulsed around his sliding cock. He continued to slam his length into her until Tenten went slack as she blacked-out from the pleasure.

Pulling his cock free, he kissed the weapon expert’s cheek, and then fell back against the bed as he groaned from Temari immediately wrapping her lips around the head of his dick. The Suna kunoichi didn’t suck him for long as after making sure he was slippery enough she climbed up to her feet and facing away, she lined his cock up with the entrance to her ass. They both groaned as after a little resistance he popped past the tight ring of her anus. Temari didn’t sink down as instead she leaned back placing her hands on the bed and held heself suspended as if she was crab-walking.

After a moment, Naruto realized what she wanted so grabbing the cheeks of her ass, he began to rise up and pound his length into her. “Oh, yeah,” Temari moaned happily as the clapping of his hips slamming into her butt filled the room, “Use that big cock to fuck my ass.”

Naruto raised his legs so he could place his feet against the bed in order to begin furiously pumping his shaft into Temari, who let out a loud, “Fuck!” as the strength in her arms failed her. Falling into Naruto’s chest she raised her feet into the air spreading her legs widely so that those watching could see their shared lover pound her asshole.

Naruto felt his nuts stirring as they prepared to deliver a fresh load of his cum deep into Temari’s bowels, but he held off as he wanted to make sure she came as well. He felt the bed shift as it began to support the weight of several more people causing him to look down Temari’s body. He smiled as Naruko winked at him just before she clamped her lips against Temari’s cunt. Temari’s moans grew louder as Naruko began to tease her pussy, but Naruto didn’t get to watch for long as he was pulled into a kiss by Kiyomi.

Their tongues pushed against one another as she tried to take charge in the way she often did when they kissed. She ended up pulling back so that she could place her cunt before him in order that he might give her a different type of deep kiss. Naruto eagerly complied with the unspoken request as he began to lick her snatch causing the Bijuu he once contained to moan out. Although it paled in comparison to the one that Temari let out as she began to cum. Upon feeling her do so, Naruto let himself experience the pleasure of release as he pushed up into her to his nuts and filled her with so much of his seed that Temari worried she would be coughing it up in a moment.

Naruto let go of her before letting his hips sag back down to mattress bringing her with. He pulled his mouth from Kiyomi’s lips as Temari, feeling as if the only thing preventing a torrent of cum from exploding out of her was the dick still plugging her ass, asked, “How are you still able to cum so much?”

Although the question sounded as if it had been directed to Naruto, her gaze was focused on Kiyomi, who replied amused, “Don’t look at me. I imagine it’s due to his having enjoyed the company of one or more of us almost daily for going on nearly two years.”

Naruto chuckled as he added, “Thank goodness for all that training. Otherwise, I’d probably look like a drained mummy by now.”

Temari giggled giving Naruto a quick kiss against the cheek before she was helped off of him by Shizune. Kiyomi leaned forward stating, “Now, now, it’s much too earlier for you to be talking like that.” They kissed hungrily as Naruto felt several more bodies climb onto the bed. Kiyomi ended the kiss in order to run her tongue down his chest and stomach where she joined her daughter Naruko in licking his cock. Naruto moaned as they were joined by Mito, before his view of them was obscured by Seven who placed her knees on either side of his head before stating, “Naruto, I think it’s time for you to get reacquainted with my pussy.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” he said before diving in, causing the Seven-Tailed Bijuu, that had taken control of the body of an Iwa kunoichi who he had once faced, to bury her hands in his hair. Seven spread her knees apart further as she pushed her cunt against the tongue eagerly collecting her flavorful juices.

While Naruto continued to enjoy Seven’s pussy, he basked in the feeling of having three tongues running over his cock. The number dropped down to two, although his pleasure grew as Naruko who had been between his legs dropped down to begin sucking on his testicles giving Mito and Kiyomi more room to bathe his cock. Naruto groaned into Seven’s muff as the two red-head’s that could be considered almost to be twins then began to take turns taking him into their mouths.

He tried to push the pleasant feelings engulfing his cock to the back of his mind in order that he could focus his concentration on pleasing Seven. He succeeded for the most part so ran his hands up her body where he began to fondle her breasts, paying extra attention to the hardened nubs that were standing at attention and begging to be teased. Seven arched her back as she placed her hands behind her on his stomach and began to grind her pussy even harder against his face. Sucking on her clit, Seven screamed as she came bathing his tongue in her release.

Seven rolled over to the side allowing Naruto to sit up and watch the two red-heads share his cock while Naruko continued to tease his balls. Gripping both Mito and Kiyomi by the back of the heads he pulled them into a three way kiss, while Naruko surrounded his manhood with her tits. She massaged him like that until Naruto encouraged Mito and Kiyomi to begin kissing each other allowing him to pull the blonde woman up into his lap and onto his cock.

Naruto held his fellow sage by the cheeks of her ass while he lifted her up and down the shaft now buried inside her. She crossed her ankles behind the small of his back as her arms held him tightly around his neck. She moaned from the feeling of her nipples traveling over his chest as he slid her up and down his cock.

“Yes…mmm… give me more….” She moaned softly before adding, “Make me glad to have been born a woman.” Naruto’s chuckle traveled from his chest into her before mixing with the pleasant feeling building within her due to her referencing her unique origin.

Naruto was more than happy to comply with her request as he rolled her so that she was on her back. Reaching behind him, he unlocked her feet, and rose up to his knees while holding her by the ankles. He then began to give her deep powerful thrusts. Naruko’s cries were muffled as Kiyomi climbed over her daughter, who quickly began to lick the red-head’s folds while she leaned forward to kiss the man they shared.

Naruko’s moans picked up and Naruto detached his lips from Kiyomi’s to see that Mito was rubbing the blonde sage’s cunt, while sharing a kiss with a recovered Seven whose hand was behind her sister’s ass. Naruto got an idea of what the brown haired Bijuu was up to as Kiyomi whimpered, “S-seven… stop teasing my butt.”

Seven smiled against Mito’s lips before pulling away to say, “Are you saying you want me to be more forceful?”

Kiyomi jumped a little bit and let out an uncomfortable moan as she answered, “T… that is most certainly not what I meant.”

Seven ignored her sister, as she continued to work a finger inside Kiyomi’s ass while her niece had to begin working harder to drink down the fluids Kiyomi’s cunt was producing. Commenting on this Naruko moaned in between thrusts of Naruto’s cock, “I don’t know mom… It… it doesn’t seem…that you… hate it… as much as… you are claiming. I’m drowning down here.”

Kiyomi couldn’t deny her daughter’s words although she tried as she said, “I… I… dammit…. I’m cumming.”

Seven winced as Kiyomi’s ass tightened around her digit so hard she thought it would be amputated while Naruko began to eagerly gulp down her mother’s essence. But, she was interrupted as Mito swirled her fingers around the blonde woman’s clit causing her to scream out while she climaxed as well. Naruto pulled his dick out of Naruko but was tackled backwards as both Seven and Mito eagerly tried to gobble it down.

Seven was a hair quicker, so Mito instead moved up to his chest where she began to run her tongue around his nipple while the Bijuu cleaned his dick of Naruko’s juices. Naruto leaned his head back and smiled as Mabui and Shizune carried the unconscious sage between them with the Raikage’s assistant holding her by the shoulders while Tsunade’s first apprentice held her by the knees.

Naruto returned his focus to the two women pleasing him, as Seven climbed to her feet, and squatting over him guided his cock inside her. Placing her hands on her knees, she raised and lowered herself on his dick. Naruto groaned and had his mouth invaded by Mito, who began to kiss him eagerly while she rubbed her pussy eagerly awaiting her turn. She broke the kiss looking back towards Seven as the Bijuu was pushed forward to reveal an evilly smirking Kiyomi kneeling behind her sister.

The red-head held up a bottle of lube and poured the cold contents onto her sister’s exposed and puckered asshole causing the brunette to shiver. Seven’s eyes grew wide and she quickly looked over her shoulder to see that Kiyomi was wearing a strap on she had taken from one of the cabinets that lined the room and were filled with toys. Grinning at her sister, she said, “Since your finger felt so good, I thought I would return the favor.”

“Um… I’m not really… oh FUCK!!!”

Mito sighed as the Kiyomi gave her sister a moment to grow accustomed to the seven inch dildo now buried in her ass. Looking at the woman whose face showed her what she would look like while wearing a triumphant smirk of revenge, she said, “You always have to take things to the next level, don’t you?”

Kiyomi shrugged as she replied, “Well I just figured that if Seven wanted to start some ass-play and a finger felt rather pleasant then surely she would enjoy being stuffed by two cocks.”

Seven although doubting her sister’s intentions, couldn’t fault that her words were proving to be true so said, “It would feel better if you’d started moving.”

“That’s the spirt,” Kiyomi replied as she began pumping her hips and was soon joined by Naruto. Mito gave a mental shrug, before moving behind her facial doppelganger to begin fondling the Bijuu’s breasts while pushing her hips with Kiyomi’s.

Seven groaned almost beast like as she soon began throwing her hips back into the two cocks. She arched her back presenting her tits to Naruto, who suckled on them eagerly by squeezing them together so that he could tease both her nipples at once.

Kiyomi’s moans began to grow frantic as well as the toy stimulated her every time Seven pushed back against her. Naruto gave up trying to match Kiyomi’s thrusts as she placed her hands over Mito’s and began mauling her own tits while wildly thrusting the plastic cock into her sister. The Seven-tails buried her pussy fully onto Naruto’s shaft as she began to cum causing her ass to tighten around the toy buried in it. The increased friction set Kiyomi off, followed soon by Naruto who gave into Seven’s milking cunt. All three roared out as they climaxed.

Kiyomi sighed as she extracted the toy from her sister and fell back onto the bed. She watched as Mito quickly leaned into the space that she had been occupying and began licking some of the cum that was leaking from around the cock still buried inside her sister’s thoroughly fucked pussy. Kiyomi removed the harness holding the fake penis, and extracted the end that she had buried inside her while Shizune pulled the sated Seven off of Naruto and helped her walk to the platform Yoruichi was longing on. The Dark-skinned Bijuu let her sister get situated for only a moment before she eagerly began lapping at the cum beginning to leak from her pussy.

Kiyomi’s attention though was pulled away as she suddenly found Mito on top of her as Naruto maneuvered his fellow Uzumaki. Kiyomi moaned since her legs were resting on Mito’s elbows angling her pussy up towards her fellow red-head’s as she spread her knee out widely to bring hers down onto the Bijuu’s.

Naruto basked in the sight of his two lovers’ twats pressed against one another. Seeing them side by side, he wondered briefly why it was that if Kiyomi had modeled herself after Mito their bodies appeared so different, although not as different as they had in the beginning. Kiyomi when she had first become his lover had a more athletic and toned frame. However, due in part to her rich diet, and the fact that although she trained to keep in shape instead of relying on her powers, her fighting style didn’t exactly require her to move as her body type would have suggested. As such, she had developed a more voluptuous figure.

Mito on the other hand, seemed to be going in the opposite direction due to her spending more time training then the life she had lived previously had allowed. Still, even though the two women currently seemed to have reached a level where they seemed to be relatively evenly matched in the changes they were experiencing , it didn’t appear that they would be in essence switching body types, causing him to wonder just what had provided the inspiration for Kiyomi’s figure.

However, his focus returned to more immediate concerns as the two women began rubbing their mounds together. Closing the distance between him and the two women he placed his hands on Mito’s ass and caused her to cry out as he plunged his cock inside her. Naruto stirred up his Uzumaki lover, which Kiyomi received a small thrill from as his nuts would collide with her pussy every time he bottomed out inside her first host.

Still it wasn’t enough, as she whined, “Naruto, me too. Give me your cock too.”

Naruto obeyed as he slid out of Mito before angling his cock down slightly to plunge into the Bijuu that they had each contained at one point. Kiyomi cried out as she basked in the delight of being filled with the cock of the man that she loved. Kiyomi’s head rolled back as Mito began to kiss along her neck. Despite the pleasure coursing through her, she noticed something peeking out from beneath a pillow on one of the empty platforms. Despite wanting to frown as Naruto switched from pounding her cunt to Mito’s. She nonetheless smiled as the slug that she noticed slid deeper beneath the pillow but not before she noticed the Rinnegan eyes that it sported on its stalks.

A moment later though Naruto returned his cock to her so, Kiyomi cried out in bliss and basked in the feeling of her lover’s cock splitting her in half. Her cries grew in volume, until they died off to be replaced by Mito’s which would grow louder and louder before it was Kiyomi’s turn again. After switching between them several more times, both women seemed to be on the verge of a great crescendo, so Naruto pulled out of Mito to slide his dick between them.

Both women moaned as Naruto’s cock passed between the sandwich pussies and over their clits until as one they cried out. As they came, they pressed their mounds together even harder as they clutched at each other the added friction causing Naruto to give into the churning feeling inside him. He groaned as he exploded coating both women’s stomach in his seed, before he sat back on the bed. Mito and Kiyomi kissed tenderly before separating where they each took turns scooping up some of his cum and feeding it to the other. Naruto watched transfixed, until each woman gave the other one last kiss before standing up under their own power to find a place to sit in order to watch the rest of the women have a turn.

Kiyomi moved to the platform where she suspected her other daughter was using a clone of Katsuyu to watch the show. Sitting regally despite her nudity, and some remaining cum which still coated her stomach she said, “Are you enjoying the show Sage?” She didn’t receive a response although the slug’s eyestalks rose up from behind the pillow showing the Rinnegan causing her to say, “I didn’t know I had such a perverted daughter.” However a moment later, Naruko joined her and began running her tongue along her stomach to collect some of the seed still there, causing her to state, “Well perhaps I should say two perverted daughters.”

“Hm, did you say something mom?” Naruko asked having been lost in her own little world as she enjoyed the taste of Naruto’s cum.

Kiyomi smiled but said, “Nothing of importance.”

Naruko rested her head in her mother’s lap before asking, “Wouldn’t it be nice if Sage were here?”

Stroking her daughter’s hair gently she said, “Oh, I’m sure she’s with us in spirit tonight.”

Naruko picked up the hint of amusement in Kiyomi’s voice causing her to turn her head so she could look up at her. The Bijuu simply gave her a pleasant smile so Naruko shrugged before turning back and rested her head in Kiyomi’s lap to watch as Naruto scooted to the edge of the bed while Tsunami approached again.

*****************************

Tsunami climbed back into Naruto’s lap; although this time she first guided his cock inside her before offering him the tit he hadn’t drained previously. The jinchuriki eagerly latched onto it, sucking the warm thick milk out contently, while Tsunami slowly gyrated her hips with his dick buried deep inside. Tsunami moved slowly at first, but as her arousal from having her tit drained while impaled on Naruto’s cock grew. Her actions became more and more pronounced so that by the time Naruto had emptied her tit of milk. She was moving her hips in wide circles while grinding her pussy into his pubic bone.

Naruto let go of her breast so Tsunami leaned back only remaining upright due to the loose grip she had around his neck as she fucked herself on his cock. The jinchuriki sat back and let the woman go wild as he enjoyed the sight of the normally reserved woman acting so wanton. Tsunami reached a point where she was at the cusp, but couldn’t quite make the leap so Naruto waited until she was at the apex of her wide circle before grabbing her by the hips and forcefully pulling her towards him. Tsunami’s eyes grew into larger circles as the unexpected jolt caused her to climax. Her arms slipped from around his neck causing her to fall back but Naruto prevented her from hitting the floor by placing an arm around her back. Tsunami hung suspended as she shivered throughout her orgasm until Naruto pulled her up against his chest where she began peppering his face with light kisses.

Tsunami was helped to her feet, by Mabui who guided her back to the platform that she had been sitting on as several women left theirs to close with the jinchuriki. Hana and Tsume reached him first and both Inuzuka dropped to their knees to begin cleaning it of Tsunami’s essence. Naruto sighed contently while both Guren and Haku slipped onto the bed behind him in order to begin kissing along his neck and shoulders. He angled his head back to face Haku first, who gave him a chaste kiss. He smiled at her as she still blushed despite the many times he had seen her naked already. Turning to Guren, his eyes bulged slight as she wrapped her hands around his face and pulled him into a searing kiss that along with Tsume rolling her tongue around his cockhead while her daughter tongued his shaft made his toes curl.

Tsume satisfied with the job they had done, got to her feet and facing away sat down on Naruto’s dick. Naruto groaned as she was tighter than usual due to her sitting between his outstretched legs and was keeping her knees pressed tightly together.

Tsume moaned contently as it also had the effect of making Naruto feel bigger inside her as well. The other reason she had chosen the position was due to her having witnessed quite a few of his lovers having had their turns cut short by women looking to be next. She could see her daughter eyeing her for just such an opportunity, so wanted to keep her vulnerable clit from being exposed as she wouldn’t be satisfied by anything but Naruto flooding her womb with his seed. Still Hana wasn’t going to just sit and watch so leaned up and began pressing down on her mother’s lap every time she began to descend back down pole.

Tsume growled deep in her throat, but Hana simply smiled at her mother causing the woman to say torn between annoyance and amusement, “Oh you horny little bitch.”

Hana brought her face up to her mother’s before responding, “Aren’t you one to talk?” She then pressed her lips to her mom’s, who eagerly began to engage her daughter’s tongue.

Naruto meanwhile had fallen back onto the bed where as Haku and Guren licked along his chest and stomach, he had his hand between each of their legs and was fingering their dripping snatches. He continued to watch as his cock disappeared and reappeared due to Tsume’s bouncing in his lap. But, his attention was pulled away as Haku reached his lips in order to give him a decidedly less chaste kiss then she had previously.

Hana meanwhile had moved her attention to her mother’s tits where she was currently flicking one of her hardened nipples with her tongue. Sensing her mother was growing close due to her whines growing more and more needy, Hana pushed down on her mother’s lap to again force her fully onto Naruto’s cock, and then bit her nipple almost painfully.

Tsume cried out, which was followed shortly by a groan from Naruto telling Hana that their lover was delivering a load of his seed into her mother. Hana’s could feel the juices of her pussy running down the inside of her thighs as the scent of her mother and lover’s essences beginning to mix and drove her wild. She felt the animal portion of her trying to take over, but she managed to fight it back as she wanted to truly savor the sticky popsicle that emerged as Shizune appeared to help Tsume off of it.

The younger Inuzuka quickly leapt forward to begin cleaning her lover’s cock by running her tongue along it. She had to fight back a growl as Guren ran her tongue down from Naruto’s stomach and began to join her in cleaning it of Tsume and his combined fluids. Hana finding that the erotic mixture was all but gone, climbed onto Naruto’s lap where trapping his dick between them began rubbing her pussy along his shaft coating it in her musk.

Naruto moaned into Haku’s mouth, but then sat up and sticking his arms under Hana’s knees quickly stood. The Inuzuka wrapped her arms around Naruto’s neck as he lifted her up and impaled her on his cock causing her to howl. Then while standing, he began to furiously slam her onto his cock. Hana’s howls were silenced as Naruto began to heatedly kiss her which she excitedly responded to.

Hana felt a tongue begin to trace around the edge of her cunt, causing her to look towards the bed in surprise but saw that both Haku and Guren were still there as the Crystal User had used her bloodline limit to create a small spade like toy which she was working in and out of the former mist-nin’s quim, who was sharing a kiss with Yukata, who was done lying about from her earlier orgasm. Looking over her shoulder, she could just see the other woman’s ass sticking out beneath her, so relied on her sense of smell and was able to pick up that the closest scent of arousal besides her own was Ayame’s.

Naruto moaned as he felt Ayame’s tongue begin to run along the underside of his cock every time he extracted it from Hana. Furthermore, she had begun to massage his nuts as if to stimulate his balls into producing more of his thick seed. He tried to stave off blowing his load, but Hana tensed in his arms as she climaxed and then bit down on his shoulder causing him to close his eyes as he let loose as well. He gave her milking quim exactly what it desired until the Inuzuka relaxed as her orgasm passed.

Mabui and Shizune took Hana from him upon his opening his eyes. He tried to turn back to the bed, but Ayame simply rose up to her knees and swallowed his length with her wet and warm mouth. Naruto groaned and buried his hands in her hair as she circled her tongue around his still sensitive cockhead. Groaning, he began to pump his hips feeding more of his length into her as he began to fuck her face.

Ayame began to play with her pussy which made her moan into his dick causing him to shiver. Despite the pleasant feelings coursing through him, he pulled his dick free with a wet pop. Ayame looked up questioningly, but Naruto pulled her to her feet before kissing her. Raising her leg, he hooked it around his hip before guiding his length into her soaking cunny. Ayame broke the kiss just long enough to cry out from the penetration before she then glued her lips back to his. Naruto slowly moved inside her while fondling one of her breasts. Ayame cooed, breaking the kiss long enough to stare into his eyes to ask, “Are you enjoying your birthday?”

Naruto groaned as she squeezed her cunt around him causing him to respond, “Probably more than any man has ever enjoyed one. I don’t think anything could beat this birthday celebration.”

An amused voice called out from the bed, “Well just wait till next year when there will be more women eagerly waiting to help you celebrate.”

Naruto turned to it, and felt his eyes grow wide and his dick swell, which caused Ayame to moan, as the rest of his lovers waiting a turn minus Shizune, Mabui, and Tsunade were now waiting on the large bed. Responding to Rangiku, he said, “Right now, I’m going to be counting my lucky stars if I survive this birthday. Let alone next year.”

Koyuki smiled as she pulled her mouth from between Sakura’s legs as she asked, “Are you saying this is too much of a good thing?”

“Not at all,” Naruto said picking Ayame up before leaping with her onto the bed and into the sea of women. “Only that next year it might be too much for one man to handle.”

Rangiku moaned as while driving his dick into Ayame, he began to suck on the blonde woman’s luscious globes. The One-tailed Bijuu managed to smirk though as she replied, “Oh, I’m sure you’ll rise to the occasion.”

*****************************

Tsunade watched as her lover did exactly that taking each of the women in turn while trying to pleasure as many of them as possible at once. She smirked as Shizune and Mabui looked like battlefield medics as they would have to sometimes dive into the pile of flaying arms and legs in order to remove a kunoichi that had reached her limit. The first of which had been Ayame, as Naruto while rolling his tongue around the One-tailed Bijuu’s pink nipples, he had practically pile drove the Ramen waitress into the mattress.

The moment Ayame let out her scream of release, Naruto had been rolled onto his back where Haku having been teased to the point of near madness quickly impaled herself onto Naruto dick. The Mist kunoichi began rocking her hips back and forth at a blistering pace, as both Kin and Konan sucked on her small tits while having their pussies fingered by the blond man. Rangiku having not enjoyed having him yanked from her crawled over his head where she did her level best to smother him beneath her massive mammaries.

A few moments later, Haku was being pulled from the pile after she came while screaming, “Give me your cum Naruto!!! I want to feel your warmth!!!” Tsunade could tell she received it both from the small trail she leaked as she was carried by the two assistants, but also due to the content way she whispered, “Mmm, finally.”

Like blood in the water with a bunch of sharks, once Haku had been removed the remaining woman surged to be next. However, they were way off target due to a genjutsu cast by Toka, who quickly took advantage of the confusion to mount the man that had made her understand the joys of being a woman.

Rangiku pouted at the sight complaining, “That’s cheating!”

“All’s fair in love and war,” The Senju countered.

“Oh is that right,” Rin said mischievously before placing her fingers against the bouncing Toka’s clit.

Toka having a faint idea of what the medic intended said, “You wouldn’t dare.”

“Yep,” she said playfully before sending jolt of chakra from her fingers into Toka’s clit.

“Shit!!!” Toka screamed as she arched herself backwards until her head touched the mattress and came so hard she squirted coating most those present.

Rin looked surprised as she had been caught completely in the path of Toka’s release. A little worriedly she asked, “Is she alright?”

Shizune, who was checking to make sure, smiled as she answered, “I think that when she comes too she’ll say she feels quite a few degrees better than just alright.”

Rin let out an audible sigh of relief, but pouted as she saw that while she had been concerned about Toka the rest of the women had reassembled themselves around the blond. Watching as Yuugao road him, she looked at her fingers again contemplating using her new technique to remove the competition, but thought better of it as the Anbu Captain sent her a stare that screamed, “Don’t even think about it.”

Naruto sat up to kiss the purple-haired woman, who ceased her bouncing to begin a more languid slow grind of her hips. She let out a surprised yelp as the blond man pushed her onto her back, before beginning to drive himself into her. Naruto then raised himself up to his knees allowing Fubuki to lower her pussy onto Yuugao’ tongue. The Snow-nin moaned as the Anbu Captain happily licked her quim.

Naruto continued to drive his dick into his purple haired lower as he pushed her knees into her chest and made out with Komachi. The former Root Anbu broke the kiss to allow Naruto to kiss Matsuri, while she lowered her mouth to the jinchuriki’s nipple which she eagerly licked before sucking on it. Naruto groaned as he drove his dick deeply into Yuugao causing her to climax due to his seed flooding into her thirsty womb.

He pulled his dick free and it was immediately taken into Komachi’s mouth as she dropped down. After Yuugao was removed, Fubuki got on all fours before him saying, “Give me that cock, stud.”

Komachi let him slip from her lips and she stroked him a few times before pressing him against the Snow-nin’s entrance. The pink-haired woman sighed contently as she slid back into him until she was fully impaled on his rod. Naruto remained still and began fondling Komachi and Matsuri’s asses while they kissed his neck and chest so Fubuki began throwing her ass back against him. He did lean forward though as Konan straddled the Snow-nin and presented her pussy to the jinchuriki.

Konan moaned out as Fubuki slid between her knees while she fucked herself on Naruto’s cock, and the blond man’s tongue was moving over her silken folds. Yukata meanwhile slid underneath the pink haired kunoichi impaled on Naruto’s staff and began to lick her pussy in a similar manner. The Suna puppeteer found it hard to concentrate on her task though as Fubuki leaned forward and began to munch on her in turn. The Snow-nin, thanks in part to all the practice she got from pleasuring Koyuki, quickly proved to be superior in the art of cunninglingus as she expertly brought Yukata to orgasm.

Fubuki drank down the puppeteer’s cunts offering before being pulled into a kiss by the Daimyo that she served. Their tongues swirled around one another until Naruto feeling Fubuki begin to tighten around him surprised her by moving for the first time and met her backward thrust. Fubuki cried out as she came and then when her strength left her sagged into her Princess.

Koyuki passed her bodyguard to Mabui as Naruto was guided onto his back by Matsuri and Komachi while Konan began to lower herself onto his cock. The current Daimyo of Rain Country and Village leader of Ame moaned as she crouched over the blond man. Resting her hands on his stomach she began to bounce on his cock raising up until just the head remained inside her before plunging back down. The blue haired woman stared down lovingly at the man before lowering her face to his. Kissing him passionately, she ended up breaking it as Koyuki began to lick her now exposed anus.

She looked over her shoulder, but didn’t comment as she instead returned her lips to her lover’s. Naruto began to pump his hips so that he could meet hers as they descended, due to his feeling the familiar tingling that he was about to cum. Konan felt the sign as well due to his growing larger inside her, which caused her to begin sliding up and down his pole more frantically as she wanted to climax along with him. A wish that was granted as with a groan Naruto pushed his dick up hoping to bury it fully inside her. His tip prodded her womb causing Konan to cry out as her pussy flooded with the liquid heat that she had desired. Collapsing onto her lover, she contently kissed him until she felt the hands of Shizune begin to pull her away.

Naruto sighed as his dick which had felt a slight chill from being removed from Konan, quickly was once more bathed in warmth as the tongues of Rangiku, Rin, Matsuri, Maki, Koyuki, and Sakura encircled it. He couldn’t watch the display as Komachi lowered her cunny onto his mouth. She cried out as Naruto once more set to work pleasing one of his lovers with his tongue while Guren and Koharu rode his fingers. Naruto’s dick was encircled by a different kind of wet warmth as Maki and Koyuki sandwiched his shaft between their pussies and began to rub it between them.

Naruto groaned into Komachi’s mound, as he began to pump his hips in time with the two women massaging his shaft with their pussies. The moans of the two women massaging his dick grew muffled as they began to kiss while they continued to grind their cunts along his shaft.

The volume of Komachi’s moans rising from Naruto’s dining on her pussy though more than made up for the temporary drop in volume from the two women’s kissing. However, their cries returned moments later as the pleasure being generated from their rubbing their cunts against Naruto’s shaft broke them apart so that they could lean back and press on the mattress to apply even greater pressure. Naruto moaned into the Root Anbu’s mound from the tightening of the wet fleshy vice he was being squeezed by. Maki and Koyuki’s cries grew frantic as they neared their end, something compounded by Naruto pumping his hips even faster as he felt the need to release yet another load.

A load he announced as both Maki and Koyuki screamed while coating his shaft in their releases as he shouted, “Oh, shit!!! Cumming!!!”

Rin quickly leaned in to cap the white geyser that he was releasing with her mouth, and began eagerly drinking it down. As a doctor she was amazed at just how thick and creamy his seed was considering the number of climaxes he had. However, she couldn’t contemplate the matter for long as after letting him go with a pop to prevent from spilling, she was pulled into a deep kiss by Rangiku. Rin shared her warm bounty with the One-Tailed Bijuu as they fell onto their sides while clutching one another.

Naruto felt the legs of Maki and Koyuki dragging across him as Mabui and Shizune each grabbed one of the women as Komachi climaxed all over his chin. She fell over allowing Naruto to sit up and smile as he watched the Konoha medic and busty Bijuu passing his cum between them. Crawling to the women he lifted their legs putting one on each shoulder and lining his cock up with Rin’s cunt first plunged inside. She cried out as she was split by her lover, who slammed his dick inside her at full tilt for several moments. Her moans took on a plaintive tone when Naruto withdrew to plunge into Rangiku.

Rangiku moaned happily as the man that she was happily bound to, slammed into her womb with his cock. Her cries mixed with Rin’s as the jinchuriki kept the edge on by rubbing his fingers along her pussy. Then upon sliding his dick into the Medic, would do the same for Rangiku.

Naruto groaned as he slipped back into Rangiku after switching between the two women several times. Rin’s cries from his teasing her pussy with his fingers were muffled as she was sucking on one of the Bijuu’s tits. Rin’s fingers were also tweaking the nipple of the other which when she gave it a strong twist caused the blonde woman’s pussy to bear down on his manhood. Naruto pushed himself up against her womb before releasing his seed inside her, which caused the woman to moan as she began to climax. He then quickly pulled out coating them with several spurts of his seed, before delivering the rest of his cum deep into Rin who came as well from the hot injection into her womb.

He pulled out and watched as Yakumo, Kin, Guren, and Matsuri crawled to the two women to lick away the seed coating them as well as what was beginning to leak from their snatches. Naruto watched the sight for a moment until Komachi draped her arms over his shoulders. Kissing one he spun in them to face her where he delivered a quick kiss to her lips. He groaned as she began to fondle his balls while running the palm of her hand along the underside of his shaft. She then kissed down his chest to begin sucking his dick.

Once she felt him return to peak hardness she looked up hungrily prompting Naruto to say, “Turn around.”

The usually stoic Ex-Root Anbu let a flash of emotion appear as she eagerly spun around to present her soaking cunny to her lover. Naruto leaned down tasting her wetness before shuffling up behind her and burying his dick in to the hilt. Komachi let out a cry of bliss as Naruto pounded her pussy as Koharu crawled over to them, having just finished licking Sakura’s pussy to a sweet climax as they awaited their chance with the jinchuriki. She knelt next to Naruto, kissing him wetly letting him taste the pinkette she had just pleasured.

Naruto reached behind her and cupped her ass before moving his hand between her legs. The de-aged elder moaned as her lover worked his middle finger into her quim. Getting the brown haired elder onto her hands and knees next to Komachi, he began to more vigorously finger her snatch while climbing up to his feet as he still fucked the Anbu kunoichi. Koharu leaned over and began kissing the blonde haired woman being pounded by Naruto, and began to tease her hanging breasts with the hand closest to her.

The elder moaned out as Naruto began to press his thumb against her anus until it popped in. She buried her face in the mattress as he began working both it and the middle finger still buried in her pussy. With his free hand Naruto, reached down between Komachi’s legs to begin rubbing her clit. Komachi’s moans took on a deep throaty quality until she exploded once Naruto pinched her pleasure buzzer. She came loudly as Naruto continued to fuck her until her eyes rolled up into her head and she fell forward unconscious.

Naruto barely missed a beat, quickly pulling his fingers from Koharu before burying his pleasure stick in her ass. Koharu cooed into the mattress as Naruto drilled her back door. She then felt a tongue begin licking her pussy and raised her head enough to see Yakumo crouched behind her and Naruto alternating between licking her or sucking on their shared man’s swing balls. Turning to face forward again, she came face to cunt with Kin, who was sitting in front of her with legs spread.

The elder quickly buried her face between the former Sound-nin’s legs as she drank her sweet nectar. She got lost in the sweet scent of the younger woman’s arousal all the while as she basked in the pleasure that she was receiving from the Kurama Clan Head and the man pounding her ass. But she didn’t get to bring Kin with her to the white world of pleasure as Naruto buried himself in her and began filling her with his cock juice while Yakumo sucked on her clit. She screamed her release into Kin’s muff, and shivered uncontrollably as Naruto pulled himself from her.

He stood on the bed, as Guren quickly crouched before him over Koharu with her legs spread widely. She swallowed his cock after flicking her tongue against his sensitive head. Naruto groaned as she bobbed her head taking about a third of his length into her mouth before pulling back to swirl her tongue around his cockhead.

Reaching behind Guren’s head he lifted her up to her feet before picking her up so that her knees rested on his forearms and impaled her on his dick. She cried out as Naruto bounced her on his pole while Yakumo crawled around to kneel before them where she resumed teasing Naruto’s testicles, but also began licking the pussy he was buried inside. The Crystal User held her arms loosely around her lover as she hung back allowing Naruto to suck on her nipples as he alternated giving each tit some attention.

It didn’t take long for Guren to reach her peak due to all the foreplay she had given and received from the other women present. She tried to hold off wanting to make the moment last as long as possible, but Naruto bit down gently on her nipple causing her to lose it. She cried out as her pussy tried to coax Naruto’s cock to fill her pussy, but to no avail as he managed to hold out feeling that he was nearing his limit. Guren pulled her body close so they could kiss tenderly. She cooed into his mouth as she experienced a second but less powerful climax due to Yakumo’s insistent licking.

Naruto set her down gently allowing her to slip off the bed, where she joined the other women on the platforms built into the walls. Naruto dropped to his knees before Yakumo where he kissed her. As they made out Naruto raised one of his legs so that his foot rested on the bed, and then raised Yakumo’s leg over his thigh. Pressing his cock into her cunt, they moaned into each other’s mouth as they slowly became one.

They moved slowly and sensually together while softly kissing, the slow pace actually caused Naruto’s control to begin to slip as he lost himself in the kunoichi’s soft touches. Yakumo also found the slow pace was perhaps hastening her approaching the end rather than the opposite being true. She tried to hold back, but when Naruto let out a groan and grabbed her by the ass pulling her fully onto his dick where he let loose a torrent of his cum, she found herself screaming in climax along with him. The two clutched together as they rode out their orgasms before falling apart where Yakumo sighed contently as she lay back in the bed.

Naruto wore a contented smile as he watched his cum leak from Yakumo’s pussy, but focusing beyond her felt his dick lurch as he saw three pussies lined up one over the other as Kin, Yukata, and Matsuri laid atop one another. Kin was on the bottom with her legs spread out widely. Atop of her was Yukata, and on the very top was Matsuri.

Naruto crawled to the trio and beginning to suck on Matsuri’s snatch, he then slid into Kin, while he fingered Yukata. All three women moaned as Naruto pleasured each of them, but then Matsuri and Yukata whimpered as he stopped playing with them to focus purely on Kin. Beginning to pump within her furiously, she howled in pleasure before crying out in loss as he extracted himself to angle his cock up and slammed into Yukata. The Suna puppeteer shouted out as Naruto moved at full speed within her causing her shouts to reach the same fevered pitch that Kin’s had. But she echoed the cry of loss as well when Naruto pulled out and then rose up to bury his cock into Matsuri.

Matsuri moaned as Naruto pumped his shaft into her like a man possessed. He gripped her by her shoulders, pulling her back into him every time he thrust forward causing his cock to stab her womb powerfully. Having her core hit over and over again caused her to lose control as she climaxed her fluids leaking from her snatch to drip down and over the two women below her. Upon feeling Matsuri’s spasming cunt calm down as her climax ran its course. Naruto pulled out and then went one pussy down to bury his shaft into Yukata, whom he gave a similar treatment to. Yukata’s pleasure quickly returned to the heights it had been at before Naruto withdrew so it wasn’t long until her cries became those of a woman cumming. Naruto then waited until her pussy relaxed around him before sliding into Kin. The former Sound-nin had kept her cunt revved up by rubbing it as she listened to the two women on top of her climax. She moaned as Naruto’s dick hit her deepest spot at a blistering pace as he quickly tried to set her off and succeeded as his hand pressed over the one she had rubbing her mound. The added pressure caused the raven haired kunoichi to cry out before collapsing from a lack of strength and the dead weight of the two sated kunoichi atop her.

Naruto took a deep breath as his body was coated in sweat and his heart pounded in his chest. Trying to recall if there was anyone he missed, he heard from behind him, “Oh Naruto,” The jinchuriki turned to see Sakura lying on her back with her head facing him. She then raised her body up so that her hips were above her head showing off her wet snatch as she bent until her knees where beside her head. “You missed one.”

Naruto chuckled before standing and walking over to her. Placing his hand on her lower back, he crouched down as he buried his dick inside her and said, “Let me correct the oversight.”

Sakura moaned as she stared up at Naruto’s pistoning ass while he fucked her wet snatch. She gripped his ankles as he pounded into her stirring up her insides and causing some of her cunt’s juices to leak down her body. The thin strip of pink hair above her pussy became wet and matted as it absorbed some of them.

Reaching up with her right hand she began to rub his testicles hoping to compel them into giving her a nice thick load of his spunk. Her efforts seemed to bear fruit as she felt his cock grow larger inside her, before Naruto grunted feeding all of his dick inside of her, before she felt the heat of his jizz as he flooded her womb and love tunnel as she climaxed along with him.

After squeezing out the last few spurts, Naruto pulled out and watched as his cum began leaking out onto Sakura’s face. Although she seemed out of it, her tongue swiped at a particularly large glob of his seed. She then toppled over so that she lay back with her legs dangling over the bed.


*****************************

Naruto fell back as well and was breathing heavily as he stared down at a sated Sakura, who was pulled off the bed and helped away by Shizune. As the two moved out of his way, Naruto’s felt his jaw drop and his softening dick instantly harden. The reason for his sudden arousal despite all he had already experienced was due to Tsunade approaching the bed slowly with a sashay in her hips. She had changed out of the Club N uniform, and was now wearing a white sheer baby doll, and had her hair out of her normal pony tails to let it hang loose behind her. The lingerie had a white fur trim around the top and the hem. However it only reached down to Tsunade’s stomach and she wore no underwear leaving her bald pussy exposed to his still hungry gaze.

Reaching the bed, she climbed on it crawling to him on all fours where upon reaching her lover she kissed him softly and saying, “Happy Birthday, my Love.”

“Thank you, Princess,” he replied. Looking around the room he said, “I’m the luckiest person in the world.”

Tsunade giggled before lowering her mouth down to his cock while she said, “Not as lucky as us. What other man could give so much pleasure in one night,” Naruto groaned as she kissed his dick before letting him slip past her lips, but she then swallowed him all the way to the base.

“Oh fuck,” Naruto groaned as his dick was buried in her throat where she left it for a handful of moments before pulling back.

Letting him slip free of her lips, she sat back spreading her soaking cunt to her lover saying, “Stick that fat fuck stick of yours inside my pussy and stir it all up. I have a surprise for you.”

“What kind of surprise?” Naruto asked climbing atop of her.

Tsunade smiled lovingly stating, “If I told you, it wouldn’t be surprise.”

“I suppose not,” he conceded before groaning as he slipped inside her.

Naruto deeply kissed her as he moved languidly within his Kage lover. Tsunade cooed as she held her legs out to the side and gripped her lover’s butt, enjoying the feel of his firm backside. He stirred up her pussy and upon feeling that he was slick enough with her juices said, “Naruto… pull out.”

“What’s wrong?”

“N-nothing,” she said softly, “It’s just time for your surprise.”

Naruto did as instructed sitting back on his heels as Tsunade reached down past her pussy to expose her anus as she informed him, “My Love, I want you to take the only virginity I have to give. That is my gift to you for your eighteenth birthday. You will be the only man to know the pleasure of fucking my ass as it belongs only to you.” Tsunade felt her body heat up as her lover stared at her both tenderly, but lustfully.

Naruto pressed his dick against her rear entrance causing her breath to hitch before stating contently, “You always give me such priceless gifts,” referring both to the necklace that he still wore as well as the love she had for him.

They both groaned as the head of his cock passed through the tight ring of Tsunade’s anus although hers had a slightly uncomfortable tinge to it. Kneeling and pushing on her knees to keep her ass angled up towards him, Naruto slowly fed her his cock until she had taken all of it. He leaned forward kissing her, until she cupped his face in her hands stating, “Fuck me, my love.”

Naruto leaned back as he began to energetically lay claim to Tsunade’s backdoor. The Hokage’s moans began reflect the change she was feeling as the uncomfortable feeling gave way to pleasure. A change she helped along as she pulled the front of her baby doll up to expose her tits and began to fondle them. “G…so good,” she moaned, “I… can’t believe how good this feels.”

“Your ass is squeezing me so tightly,” Naruto groaned as the ring of Tsunade’s ass began to squeeze him. She grew tighter still as she began to rub her pussy in time with his thrusts.

“Oh gods, Naruto… harder…”

Naruto obeyed his Hokage’s request, the power of his thrusts sending Tsunade’s luscious orbs bouncing wildly. He leaned forward again to taste of her lips before coming to a stop. She moaned as she tried to entice him into moving again, but Naruto slowly flipped her over before beginning to slide within her anal passage causing the Hokage to moan into the mattress. Naruto’s hand joined the Senju’s in rubbing her quim before he pushed both their middle fingers inside and began sliding them in time with his thrusts.

Tsunade raised her head to moan and looked over her shoulder with pleasured filled brown eyes. Naruto leaned in wetly kissing her before spinning them over so that he was on his back with her on top. Pulling his legs up so that they rested on the mattress as her feet settled on his knees, Naruto began to set a blistering pace that filled the room with the sounds of his hips slamming into her, and the cries of joy that it pulled out of the Blonde Senju.

As he pummeled her backside, his hands were busy squeezing one of her tits, while the other returned to teasing the wet folds of her pussy. It was Tsunade’s turn to place her hands on his as she maneuvered them to the spots of her body crying out for attention. She looked over her shoulder and opened her mouth to tell her lover how good he was doing, but Naruto silenced her with a kiss that had their tongues passionately dueling each other.

A kiss that ended as Tsunade threw her head back on his shoulder when Naruto began firmly rubbing her clit. “N…no…if you do that…” she tried to say but it ended with a shrieked, “I’m Cuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnnggggg!!!!” Tsunade demonstrated this fact as she arched her back and sprayed her essence due to how hard her climax hit her.

Naruto groaned burying his shaft deeply inside her convulsing posterior while he began to pump her ass full of his seed. Tsunade collapsed on to him, before tiredly stating, “Mmmm, I’m not sure I can qualify that as a gift I gave you.”

Naruto chuckled the sound passing through his chest and into her making her feel a sense of contentment. Kissing her cheek, he replied, “Everyday, since the start of our family coming together has been a gift. I need nothing else but to know you are happy and satisfied.”

Tsunade smiled kissing him lovingly before replying, “Keep fucking my butt like that and you can bet that I’ll be satisfied.”

“Speaking of being satisfied,” Shizune interjected causing both Naruto and Tsunade to look at the foot of the bed. Tsunade let out a little moan as Naruto’s dick which was still buried inside her and although had softened some, instantly reacquired its firmness from the sight of a nude Shizune and Mabui standing holding each other in a gentle embrace. Upon seeing they had their attention the two women began making out, being sure to show lots of tongue action.

When they finished, the two kunoichi looked towards Naruto pressing their cheeks together and Mabui said, “I think it’s our turn now.”

Tsunade sat up causing Naruto to moan, which she mirrored as she rose up and off his shaft. Walking past the two kunoichi she said, “He’s all yours ladies.”

Naruto tried to sit up as both women crawled towards him settling on his sides where they both placed their hands on his shoulders while saying in unison, “Relax, and let us handle things for a while.”

Naruto folded his hands behind his head as he watched Shizune and Mabui begin to lick clean his cock. The two women ran their tongues over his length, each one taking turns to pay his swollen head some attention. They then took turns swallowing his length where they would bob up and down a few times before letting the other woman have a crack.

Naruto’s hands didn’t stay folded behind his skull for long as both women kept their backsides facing towards him as they sucked him. Hoping to return some of the pleasure they were giving him, he began to run his hands over their asses. After enjoying their rumps for several moments, he moved his hand down to their pussies but that was when both women sat up to face towards him.

Shizune leaned in to kiss him stating, “You just can’t sit back and rest in bed, can you?”

Guessing that she was referring to his inability to remain in the hospital bed’s he was assigned when hurt, he said, “Well to be fair, this time I have two beautiful naked women enticing me with their wet and succulent pussies.”

Mabui began stroking his shaft replying, “Nonetheless, one would think after having to satisfy so many women tonight that you would be eager to lie back and let us work our magic.”

Naruto groaned from Maui’s soft hand stroking his flesh, but sitting up replied, “You make it sound like being with you all like this is something akin to eating my vegetables or work. But at no point did it feel like a chore to be completed. Let me show you.”

Naruto leapt forward pushing Mabui down onto the bed before planting his mouth against her nether lips. She moaned as Naruto’s tongue began running over her slick folds. He groaned into her cunt as Shizune fastened her lips around his cock which she energetically sucked working up and down his length making sucking noises while she stroked what she couldn’t comfortably take.

The three continued like that for several moments, until the two kunoichi locked eyes and then rocking together, flipped Naruto onto his back. Mabui ran her hands down Naruto’s chest as Shizune mounted his dick. The dark haired woman moaned as she began bouncing on his stiff rod while her hands rested on his stomach until Mabui’s reached them. Interlocking their fingers, the two women raised their hands as they each enjoyed the portion of Naruto they had pleasuring their pussies.

The two kunoichi’s cries grew louder and more frenzied as they each began to feel their pleasure gauge’s reaching critical mass. Mabui reached her end first, exploding into Naruto’s mouth, who eagerly drank down her essence even as he began filling Shizune with his. The two women toppled over as their respective climaxes concluded.

However, Mabui let out a soft moan as she was moved onto her stomach as Naruto mounted her from behind. Her still sensitive pussy being stirred by her lover’s thick rod caused her to shiver. Naruto managed to get her to her hands and knees as they crawled between Shizune’s legs where she began sucking his cum from the dark-haired woman.

Shizune mewed softly from Mabui’s tongue teasing her sensitive quim as it sought out the substance that she hoped would soon be poured into her. The white-haired woman’s cries were muffled as Naruto’s pace began building, but how good a job he was doing for the dark-skinned beauty could be inferred from Shizune’s moans. The Leaf kunoichi reached up and buried her hands in Mabui’s hair in order to guide her Kumo counterpart as she began to lose focus due to her brain filling only with pleasure.

Naruto’s brain was in a similar state of bliss as he felt the familiar build-up in his balls signaling a fresh batch of his jizz was on its way. Taking Mabui’s hips in a white knuckled grip, he pulled himself fully in her where he unleashed a white tidal wave of his cum which passed through the opening of Mabui’s womb sending her off to the land of bliss. Her cries into Shizune brought the raven-haired woman close, but when she rubbed her chin against her clit as she shook her head widely throughout her climax the Leaf kunoichi’s cries quickly joined in with theirs.

Naruto pulled out of Mabui coating both women with his last few spurts before falling back onto the bed exhausted. The two women climbed towards him each taking a side as Mabui said, “That was incredible. You really are amazing.”

Naruto smiled replying, “There’s nothing amazing about a man wanting to pleasure the women he loves.”

‘Perhaps you don’t think so, but I doubt anyone but you could do it in a single night.”

“Well, I do get a lot more practice than most people,” he replied with a grin.

Mabui smiled back noticing that Shizune had already fallen asleep. Kissing him gently one last time she said, “I look forward to helping you practice even more.” Giving him one last kiss she thought to herself, “And I can think of a few women that could likely benefit from joining our little family.” Closing her eyes she pictured the stoic and busty blonde that most in Kumo thought of as an Ice Queen. But there was also the raven-haired and purple-eyed weapon using Kunoichi that was called, “The Prodigy of Swords.” Knowing that Naruto’s open and honest personality might help the two women become more receptive to others, she began plotting how she could make it happen. But, his heart beat lulled her to sleep before she made much progress.

Naruto had also fallen into a deep sleep due to the two warm bodies that surrounded him, and the restful sounds of his other lovers scattered about the room. He didn’t dream, partially due to how tired he was, but mostly due to the fact that he was already living one.

Next Chapter: Tsunade
Sign up to rate and review this story