Categories > Original > Fantasy

Team Kuro

by DarkRen 0 reviews

A World Full of a Special kind of Humans called Power Users, They're Hated By The World, Kumata Shin A 16 Year old highschool student who hates Power Users so much finds out that He's a power User ...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2014-10-30 - Updated: 2014-10-30 - 190 words

0Unrated
A Couple of Decades Ago, there Existed a special kind of Human beings, the power users were always fighting in the front lines for their countries but there was a day when the power users were disappearing slowly one by one until the last of them died, after the power users all disappeared from planet earth the wars slowly calmed down and eventually stopped, planet earth has been living in peace since then until one day a power user appeared out of nowhere, and began to destroy anything and everything in his way, after that power users started appearing one by one, but they weren't like the heroes who died a couple of decades ago they were idiotic people with twisted minds who only thought about themselves but, A normal boy in a normal school in a normal family from a normal town Kumata Shin, could not stand the idea of having random people go on and destroy everything and kill anyone just because they have the power, he hated them so much that he couldn't even stand it anymore, and the worst thing was, he was one of them.
Sign up to rate and review this story