Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Hell Fire

Puppy Love

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Dawn talks with Joey...

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Dawn - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-10-31 - 195 words

0Unrated
Dawn couldn’t help but smile to herself as she leaned into Joey’s shoulder while they were sitting on a stone bench. There was a full moon tonight, the stars were shining, and so far, there weren’t any vampires or monsters around that could spoil this perfect moment between them.

“Ya know somethin’, Dawn?” said Joey. “I never really liked Buffy’s seein’ you as just a kid. To me, you’re a young lady.” He then took the initiative and looked her up and down, liking what he saw. She was wearing a red turtleneck covered by a blue jeans jacket, black Levis that seemed to go on and on over her legs, and blue-and-white striped Converses. “And a good-looking one, at that.”

Dawn smiled and then blushed a little. If Joey was a witch – which he definitely was, as she had experienced the effects of the spell he had quite possibly cast on her – then he was definitely a good one, as he had told her once that he preferred to use his magic for good. She had replied by telling him she felt she could not agree more with him.
Sign up to rate and review this story