Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Pure Morning

Red Day

by Noizchild 0 reviews

It's just a typical day in Anzuki's marriage.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2014-11-02 - 376 words - Complete

0Unrated
Epilogue: Red Day:

Summer ends tomorrow but husband and wife ready themselves for work this morning as usual.

"Are you nervous about today?" he asked as he picked up his chopsticks.

"Nope," she said. "I'm actually excited."

"That's good to hear," he nodded as he chewed.

Anna-chan crossed the room to join Tsuzuki at their breakfast table. "Long day for you?"

"Yes. Let's stay in tomorrow. Watch a little TV or something, maybe?"

She narrowed her eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Define /'something'/." She made air quotes.

He shrugged. "Just something, no big deal."

"I'm onto you, you know that, right?"

His eyes darted nervously from side to side, then he looked up at her with a guilty chuckle. "Just something... I swear!" He was becoming more and more flustered by the second, and she loved him all the more for it.

She shook her head and started giggling. He lowered his eyes, frowning with a slight pout. I fell right into that one, didn't I? If he'd looked up he would have noticed the bright lovely smile on his beloved bride's face.

"What?" he asked.

"Yes," Anna-chan agreed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I accept your invitation to stay in tomorrow night, Tsuzuki-san, we stay in tomorrow night."

He lifted his head, eyes sparkling with mischief. "Really? You mean it?"

"Yes, baby. Let's stay in."

"I love you so much!" he beamed with pride.

"Love you too."

He kissed her on the lips, and they both headed for the door to set out on their day.

"Don't forget our friends are having a drinking party tonight."

She tilted her head and crinkled her forehead as she tried to remember. "That's tonight?"

"Yes."

Anna fetched up her smartphone and opened the calendar. "Wow..." Her thumbs typed busily as she continued to make her way to the front door, barely acknowledging her husband's presence. When she was done, Anna looked up at Tsuzuki. "Thanks for reminding me."

"You're welcome, Anna-chan."

"See you tonight." She smiled sweetly.

"Looking forward to it."

They nuzzled each other's nose and shared another kiss at the door just before closing it behind them and locking it. Then, husband and wife finally headed out into the bright beautiful sunshine to begin their work day.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story