Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 1

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 1

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 590 words

1Original
Thank you to everyone who reviewed on Young and Reckless...we appreciate it bunches!

Chapter 1

Stacey's POV

Its been about four months since I have seen any of my friends. Ofcourse I talk to them on the phone but that is different. Apparently Pete and Jess got together. I wonder what made him change his mind about the whole relationship crap. Joe and Laura are still together, officialy now. And as for Patrick and Andy they are still the same dorks they have always been.

I heard my phone go off and I ran down stairs to grab it.

Yup that's right! My foot is totally fixed!

"Hello" I asked grabbing my phone and flipping it open.

"Hey girlie Whatcha doin?" It was laura! I havent talked to her in about a week.

"nothing to much, just chillen. What about you"

"I'm about to kill Jess that's what." I could just imagine her clenching her fists in frustration.

"why...whats going on?"

"she is changing my brother! He isnt bouncy any more...he wont play...he is just there" I could hear the pout in her voice

"are you sure he just isnt in one of his moods?" I cant imagine pete not being...well pete.

"I'm positive...you wont believe this but the walking porno has been turned off! No not just turned off...it has been erased! No more. He is actually quiet!" I didn't know what to tell her. Its not like I was there or even if I could do anything. But she wasn't the first one to tell me this either.

"I'm sorry hun...maybe he will snap out of it soon"

"yeah hopefully...but that's not the only reason I called...We rented a house up in the mountains for christmas. You are invited to go with us" I smiled at that thought. I would finally get to spend time with my friends again. I don't know how I will do with Pete and Jess together but I guess I will just have to learn.

"I would love to go" I smiled finally answering her.

"great I'll call you later with the details" we said our goodbyes and hun up. Yes! I cant wait to go!



Laura's POV

"Who were you talking to?" Joe asked as I walked into the back of the bus.

"just stacey. I invited her to the mountains with us" I told everyone sitting down on joe's lap.

"is she going?" Patrick asked excitedly.

"yeah she was so happy...man I miss her! Its not the same." That's not the only thing that's not the same.

I wish Pete would snap out of what ever funk he is in. I don't like seeing him like this. He is quiet now, wears long sleves all the time because jess doesn't like his tats. He wont play anymore. And poor patrick has been kicked to the curb. I want my brother back.

"Tag" I laughed pouncing on Patrick who seemed to be off in his own little world. He just turned and tackled me to the ground.

"oh grow up guys...stop being so immature" jess spat looking down at us.

"if you don't like it...don't watch" I said trying to push patrick off of me.

"Pete...Patrick wont let me up" I whined looking up at my brother. He just shrugged and walked out of the room Jess following him.

"I've had enough of this. What the fuck is his problem" patrick snapped sitting up.

"jess..jess is his problem."
Sign up to rate and review this story