Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Nightly Rituals

Charlotte + Takashi II

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Takashi's summer.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-11-05 - 533 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Charlotte and Takashi II:

-Takashi-

I still didn't understand it. Char-chan was acting strange around me all summer. It started with the kissing. Nothing much just a little kiss on the lips. I didn't mind, but I didn't understand in a way. She also kept rubbing me on the arm. I wasn't sure exactly what she wanted from me. At first, I didn't know how to approach her about her actions. What did I even want out of her?

"What do you want?" I asked her one evening.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Why do all of this?"

"I like you."

"But why?"

Her hand took hold of my cheeks. "Come back to my room and I will show you." I couldn't resist that hungry tone in her voice. It seemed to command some sort of power over that I couldn't explain. It didn't take me long to follow Char-chan back to her room. That's where I ended up most of our nights anyway. Tonight, I stood in her doorway.

"I'm here," I said.

"Good," Char-chan replied. "You got my message. Walk over to the sound of my voice." I took slow steps forward.

"Closer," she said. "Come closer." Her tone made my heart pound against my chest. She had the vibe of wanting to eat me. I froze with a chill down my spine.

"What's wrong?" Char-chan asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know what's going on."

"It's okay, I promise."

My feet still wouldn't give when my ears caught the sound of whimpering. "Char-chan?"

"Don't you trust me?"

"Yes…" I found voice shaking as I answered. Things have been different lately. Ever since we slept together, Char-chan seemed to want more from me. I don't know exactly what she wants and I don't think I can give it to her.

"Please come here?" she asked. I dropped my shoulders.

"Alright," I said at last. I walked over to where I heard her last. Her bed frame touched my shins. She pulled me in on top of her. I had to break my fall with my hands pressed firmly to the quilt.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Kiss me," Char-chan said. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Before I knew it, she pushed me onto my back. I didn't have time to react as she climbed on top of me. Her fingers caressed my cheek as she giggled.

"Char-chan…" I murmured in a quivering voice. Her finger moved to my lips as she shushed me.

"It's okay," she whispered. I could feel her breath within inches of my face. "You are in good hands." I gulped as she slid off my shirt. Her fingers running down my chest made my body jump. Her lips sank down to my ear.

"Promise me one thing," she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Say that you love me." She pulled out my belt. I gulped as quickly unfastened it.

"I…"

"Please say it." Char-chan pulled down my jeans. "Please?"

I pressed my lips together. "I… I love you." She kissed me again before taking off my boxers.

"Thank you," Char-chan whispered. I moaned as her mouth moved down to my organ.
Sign up to rate and review this story