Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Year In Switzerland

Chapter 12 - The Menagerie

by SwissWitch 0 reviews

Decisions - School projects and Animagus training for all!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Dumbledore, Ernie, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Justin, Lupin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Morag McDougal, Neville, Padma, Parvati, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Sirius, Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-06-15 - Updated: 2005-06-15 - 10598 words

0Unrated

Sirius


We're still getting used to the thought that we're all free now. The kids do their work, Remus and I do ours and we enjoy it untroubled. Harry and Hermione are running down their spells for the initial Animagus transformation over and over again. I go through the wand movements with them and they exercise them more and more precisely. Without the potion they will lead to nothing, but the potion is the next part. While they work on the last part of the transformation I go through the theory with the others, Remus included. We make use of some periods on Wednesday for this. Blaise, Padma, Mandy and Morag have decided to follow the example of the rest and want to try it as well. Since all of them reacted to the demonstration potion it means that all of them could do it. There is only a rare case of someone who cannot actually learn it because they have no inner animal. They are all studying hard for this and I'm pleased to see that all of them get the theory down quite well. I ask Harry and Hermione if they are willing to wait with the initial transformation until the others are ready to brew the potion in one go.

They accept it and keep repeating their spells, in the course of the following weeks together with the rest of the gang until they can all say the about twenty incantations in their sleep. When one of them starts to recite them the others fall in, wand movements included until I finally tell them that I've sent the order for the potion ingredients to our apothecary. At the same time I have a whole bunch of forms from the Ministry, as Albus has told me in the meantime to order them. My students are pre-registered as Animagi in training. The forms I have will be sent back to the Ministry as soon as they have mastered the transformation. I expect all of them to have several attempts before they manage it, but that is a normal thing.

Then one morning in early March I get a letter from the Department of the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures to report there on behalf of my students. I fix the date on a Monday when I have no classes. It's Amos Diggory who wants to see me. He welcomes me and says:

"I'm glad you could come, Mr. Black. - I have heard that you have a group of students who are attempting to become Animagi, is that correct?"

"Yes, sir. We have registered them as Animagi in training. They are shortly before their initial transformation now."

"Unfortunately we have no one here at the Ministry you can consult on this matter. Are you sure you can handle the course?"

As a reply I transform and then transform back. He looks at me and laughs.

"Oh, I've completely forgotten about that. I suppose that you are up to the task then."

"I should think so, because I have been an Animagus for over twenty years now."

"In this case I have another question for you, Mr. Black. Would you be interested to become our liaison if we get other requests for registration as Animagus in training? We are aware that there are quite a few people who have mastered this without registering themselves and we want to advertise the registration as an aid, not a control, for all who are attempting to learn this piece of magic."

"What would I have to do?"

"Oh, just stand by and maybe accompany someone who wants to do it. You don't need to be a Ministry employee for it, we would engage you on a consultant's basis. With a payment for the service when it's given."

"I'll think about it."

"Good. In the meantime I wish your students all the best. Would you care to send my regards to Harry Potter? He sent us the sweetest letter two years ago, telling us that he will visit Cedric's grave the first chance he gets. We were very moved by this, my wife and I."

"I will make sure to tell him that, and I know he'll be very happy to hear it, Mr. Diggory."

I return back home. Now that we don't have to hide anymore Remus has taken most of the wards down, just a bell tinkles when someone apparates to the house now. He's been the clever little inventor again to make the bell tinkle with a much different sound should the person apparating into the grounds or the house be a Death Eater. I wonder how many different versions of that spell to recognise someone with a Dark Mark he'll be able to find still. I apparate directly to the classroom, so they'll know it's me.



Remus


Sirius apparates into the classroom when he returns from the Ministry. I look at him questioningly, but he just says:

"Nothing. He just wanted to know if we needed a consultant for the Animagus training. Then I transformed and he offered me a side job as their consultant."

"Oh, good."

He grins and vanishes to the front of the house. We go on with our work. In the afternoon we're back to the spell building projects. Justin's group is in the finishing stages of their project and they present us what they have managed to do so far. I'm smiling, because now their version of Trivial Pursuit is almost finished. There are still a few flaws and they're working on getting them out. But they have created a neat addition to the board which looks like a small gnome who spits out the questions. The spell to activate the question is the one they have built themselves. They are still working on the answering part. If a question is answered, they want the correct answer to be recognised. So far another spell of their own making is working with the game. It's to initiate the correct answer to be told by the gnome. The players can then decide if the question has been answered correctly. If it has, the player whose turn it is can continue by throwing the dice, again with a spell. That spell is one which can be used in a number of other games where dice have to be thrown. Even the pawns can be moved by command. They have used an existing spell for that and enchanted the pawns with the spells used on chess figures. But all in all they have actually created the two spells to initiate question and answer and the one to throw dice. They have used several existing enchantments to store the information inside the gnome like little figure and an extension to add more questions and answers any time.

We're all having great fun playing the game together, when the apparition bell tinkles again. This time it's Albus Dumbledore. He finds us all huddled around two tables we have pushed together and laughing about a silly question.

"You seem to have a very entertaining class," he says.

We look up and still laugh a bit.

"Albus! How nice to see you. Come and look at this, it is a Charms project by some of the students."

"Oh, so this really is a class, not a game?" he asks.

"Yes and no. It's a class project, but it is a game. I wanted them to learn to build spells on their own. They are separated in three groups of four and one group of Hermione Granger. This one has been Justin Finch-Fletchley's idea: to take a Muggle game and prepare it wizarding style. We are just trying it out today."

"Oh, how interesting."

I get up and take Albus' cloak, then I pull up a chair for him. He looks at the game and asks Justin:

"So how does the game work?"

"In the Muggle version you have the board and these round tanks. The six colours represent six subjects. There are thousands of questions in each subject and to advance you have to throw the dice, then move and answer a question of the subject of the field you landed on the board. Say you get to a blue field you have to reply to a Geography question. If your answer is correct you can move on. Your goal is to reach these six coloured fields and answer a question correctly to fill your little tank with the six coloured bits. Then you advance to the middle and have to answer one last question. If you manage you have won, if you don't, you have to move out again and attempt it again."

"That sounds like a very educational game," Albus says with a nod.

"It's fun, too, though. Now for our wizarding version. We've created this little gnome here. Then we've put all the questions and answers inside, mainly compiled by Morag, but some of the others have helped, too, mostly by contributing magazines and books to get questions out. Now orange represents wizarding entertainment and sports. Green is for Potions. Brown is for everything books and literature. Yellow is for History. Blue is for Geography and Astronomy. And finally the pink colour represents Charms. To play you have to tell the dice to roll. The spell we made for that is one similar to make the chessmen move. You can simply command them by saying: Volubilis alea. Then you can tell your own tank where to go. From your original position you can tell it to move to the field you've counted. To make it easier we have added a number to each of them. Simply say: green tank to field 37. Or whatever. We have enchanted the tanks the same way chessmen are enchanted. Nothing new there, but now we have the next part, which is to initiate the question corresponding to the colour of the field. You need to use our second new spell. Depending on the colour of the field you just say: blue question. And then blue answer if we want to reveal the answer. That's basically all. The spells we built are the ones to roll the dice to ask for the question and to ask for the answer. But of course we've enchanted the board with quite a few existing spells."

Albus looks at me and nods with an appreciative expression.

"Filius will be delighted when I tell him about this project. Would you tell me what the other projects are?"

"We've made a spell to prune plants magically," says Blaise.

"We're working on some spells to make it easy for wizards to use and repair Muggle electrical appliances in a wizarding surrounding," Ginny tells me.

"And I'm working on creating a new wizarding communications system," says Hermione.

"That is all very ambitious! I am sure we will all agree that you will earn quite a lot of house points for these achievements," Dumbledore promises.

"I plan to call Filius here to actually give them," I say.

I can't hide my pride though. They are doing extremely well. That there's a fun aspect is all the more pleasing. I'm also thinking of telling Albus that Draco and the Weasley twins plan to create a wizarding fun park. But right now he seems glad that the students are occupied, as he asks me over to our study.

"Is Sirius here?"

"Yes, he must be somewhere up front," I reply as we move through the kitchen to the living room. Sirius is in the study, working through some Potions essays.

"Hello, Albus!" he greets our guest.

Dobby brings us a fairly large tea tray while we sit down in the living room. Albus accepts a cup of his favourite tea, then looks at us and says:

"Hogwarts has been cleaned of students who are Death Eaters as you already know. I do not think it will be wise to call your students back to the castle before the end of this school year, but I would like to see them coming back for their seventh year. Now. I know that all of you have become a family. I do not ASK you back, I offer to let you all come back. If the students would prefer to stay here, I will not object and I will let you teach them their seventh year as well. But here is my offer: we will give them two dormitories where they can arrange themselves how ever they like. Harry has told me that his sharing a bed with Hermione has helped him with his nightmares. I would not want to have to go back to drug him if such a simple arrangement helps the young man. And if we allow him to be together with Hermione I suppose we have to allow the others who have been used to such sleeping arrangements as well. I understand that there are three as of yet unattached students in your care?"

"Neville, Mandy and Morag."

"The girls could be placed in Lavender Brown's dormitory and Neville might want to return to the dormitory with Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan."

"That sounds reasonable. If you still have two dormitories that would mean we could put Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ernie, Ron and Justin into one and Draco, Blaise and the Patil twins into another. That's how they spread in the two large rooms we had over the Christmas break and they were all very comfortable with that," Sirius says.

"Please convey that to your students. As for the two of you, I have already mentioned that I would like to see both of you joining our Hogwarts staff. As you know Severus asked for his leave to the end of the school year. I would like to offer you the position of the Potions Master at Hogwarts, Sirius. And I would like to see you return to your position to teach Defence, Remus."

We have expected and discussed it. It's up to Sirius, but he knows how much I would like to return to the teaching job I loved. He looks at me immediately. Then he says:

"I'd like to do it, Albus, but for the life of me I don't think I could teach in those dungeons. I need light and air..."

"Granted, Sirius, we will find you a more suitable classroom and office. Especially if that is your only objection," Albus says with a smile.

"It is, Albus. I think you'll get a generation of students who actually like Potions for a change."

I sigh with relief. If Sirius can be interested in doing this then he'll be happy there.

"Thank you, Sirius. By the way, if anyone asks, I have NOT told you that Severus Snape recommended you for the job. I have just passed that recommendation to the school governors."

Both of us gape at him. Can Severus actually have recommended Sirius for his job? Wow. When I smile, Albus just says:

"So that wins me Professor Remus J. Lupin, when Sirius Black agrees to come to Hogwarts, does it not?"

"Yes, Albus. I'd be glad to."

"Good. And no worries, I have already blatantly overruled that mean little law by Umbridge. I have actually convinced the school governors to accept your hiring back. Now it is either for the next school year or the one after. I let you and your students decide, but I need your decision before this school year ends to have enough time to find someone for the Defence position for a year."

"You will have it as soon as the students have decided, Albus," Sirius promises.

"Very good. I shall leave you then to inform them. Allow me to assure you that I will be pleased either way. I can understand if your students prefer to stay here together for their last year."

"No pressure then. That's good, Albus."

He bids us goodbye and disapparates. Sirius and I get up and he pulls me into his arms. I drape mine around his waist and look up into his face. He beams!

"I'd never have thought I'd end up there one day, love. And now I look forward to it," he says.

"I'm so glad about that, love! I'm looking forward to it, too, especially because you will be there and with me all the way. Now let's go to dinner and tell the kids."

We inform them about the new development. They all get very quiet, then Draco asks:

"And we'd actually be allowed to stay together?"

"Yes, you would. Two dormitories in Gryffindor tower, a number of four poster beds and no questions as to who sleeps in what bed," Sirius says with a grin.

"Think about it and discuss it among you guys. Remember you can also say you want to stay here. Then you'd only go back to Hogwarts for the NEWTS and the leaving feast. Sirius and I have our jobs there for sure, whether we will start it this year or next," I tell them.

They accept that and then we hear them discuss it fairly frequently in the next days.



Hermione


This is so difficult to decide. We're so happy here, we're close, we're a family with Sirius and Remus. If we return to Hogwarts we get to spend the days together still, but we won't have the two of them so close anymore. These are the things we mull over in our heads and among us for the next two weeks. Finally I think we have to decide, so one afternoon after class I say:

"We need a decision. Can we vote? Remember what our main questions are. Do we want to be close, not only together, but with Remus and Sirius? Then we should vote to stay here. Are we happy to just stay close as a class, then we should vote to go back to Hogwarts. We can do a secret vote, just yes for returning or no for staying here on a slip of parchment. Okay?"

"Okay," they accept.

Everyone scribbles the vote on a slip of paper, then I collect them, close my eyes for a moment and turn them. I have to grin when I count them.

"Yes: two votes. No: eleven votes. That means we voted to stay here with Remus and Sirius. Thank you. If you don't mind we tell them at dinner."

We all grin. I know who voted to return to Hogwarts. I'm sure we can arrange for them to go if they want to. The couples have all voted to stay. When we're all at the table I tell Remus and Sirius:

"We've discussed it for a while, now we've decided by vote. And we decided to stay here for the last year if you are willing to keep us."

Both of them smile.

"Yes, we're very willing to keep you! May I ask if the voting was unanimous?" Remus asks.

"No. Two dissenting votes," I say.

"Okay, here's what I suggest. Those two of you who voted to go back can come to us and we'll arrange that you can return to Hogwarts for your last year. Is that okay? No one will hate you for that wish."

There's no reply of course, but I think that it's an offer they will take. The rest of us is extremely happy that we have bought us another year in this wonderful surrounding. We won't have lost anything in quality education, the OWLS we've achieved have been enough proof for it.

I'm still working feverishly on my Charms project. The mirrors work perfectly, but I'm still finding flaws on the numbering system and the answering device part. It's interesting and I learn a lot about building spells with it. If I should actually make it I'd have reason to be proud of myself. I'm thinking of trying to send one such enchanted mirror to my parents to see whether we can communicate through it. I'm thinking about a name for this thing. Harry makes fun about that for a while, then he starts suggesting things. At first the suggestions are more than silly, but then he gets more serious.

"Hermione's mirrors," Harry suggests.

"Too homey," I object, "It should be something technical, but catchy."

"Commumirrors," he blurts out.

"That's not bad! I keep that in mind, love."

That's actually exactly what I'm looking for. Commumirrors. A non-existing word that could become a name.

By the end of April Sirius has all of my classmates and Remus so far that we can finally attempt the potion for the initial transformation. The two teachers decide that we will consecrate one full week solely for this project. We start on the weekend. Someone is there to read the Potion's recipe to the others. Some of us get ready to prepare all the dried ingredients that can be prepared before the brewing starts to have them ready. They are being prepared and stored in large labelled glass containers. Sirius brings a larger cauldron. Someone is made responsible for the fire, I'm responsible for the stirring, Draco is adding the ingredients while Padma watches over the ongoing preparation of the fresh ingredients. Draco listens to the ingredients part in the recipe, that Ginny reads off the enlarged sheet. Harry does the timing. We have ten cooling phases for the potion. Some of them we leave the potion overnight, others we can just continue after the potion has actually cooled down.

We work together very well. It's important that we do, because one mistake means we have to start again. Sirius watches over the brewing. Remus and the rest of the gang work on something else. I'm getting more excited every minute. So I force myself to concentrate on listening to Ginny ordering some special movements to stir.

"Six times clockwise, then three times anticlockwise, Hermione."

I stir - one, two, three, four, five, six. Now three times in the other direction. Draco adds the next ingredient, we need to let it bubble for a while. Harry times. Ginny waits and then says:

"Draco, the snake eyes have to be added, Hermione, stir three times, pause for two minutes, stir three more times."

We work for several hours, including one cooling phase. The next cooling phase ends the work on the potion for this day. Looking over the bit for the next day, Ginny says:

"Well, tomorrow will be a lot of simmering and Hermione will have to do a lot of stirring. Only seven ingredients to prepare and add until the next cooling phase."

"You can always rotate with the responsibilities, if you like," Sirius suggests.

"We'll discuss that before we start tomorrow, okay?" I say.

"Good."

We enjoy a completely homework free evening. Harry and I go for a stroll outside, as the afternoon is still sunny and amazingly warm. He smiles once we have left the house behind and says:

"I'm so glad we can stay here. It's not that I wouldn't love to go back to Hogwarts, but this - it's so much like what I always wished for. That makes it ten times better than Hogwarts."

"We've really become sisters and brothers. Even if Morag and Mandy will go back to Hogwarts, they were the ones who said yes. I think they should get to go back in any case. Mandy can return to her own house and Morag can decide to stay alone in her Slytherin dorm or join Lavender in the Gryffindor dorm. There's no one else left in her year in Slytherin."

The twelve students who have turned out to be Death Eaters have been tried. The girls had so far not committed any crimes but they were sent to another school, Durmstrang, I suppose. All of the boys have been sent to Azkaban, three of them for life. The others between one and eighteen years. I shudder, when I think of that.



Sirius


The kids want to stay here. I have to smile at their decision. They have become like sisters and brothers and while they quarrel over small things they would defend this and their life here with their lives. They are all wonderful, even if two of them wish to return to Hogwarts. Both of them turn up in our study in the next few days, Morag first, then Mandy.

"Hello Morag, come in, sit down somewhere," Remus says, when the girl knocks on the open door.

"Hi," she says, then seems a bit embarrassed to start.

"Are you one of the group who would prefer to return to Hogwarts, Morag?" I ask.

She nods. Then she looks up and says:

"It's not that I'm not happy here, because I am. Very happy. But now that the danger is gone I think I could return to Hogwarts. It's mostly because most of the others are couples now. I'd like to get the chance to meet some other people before I leave school."

Remus smiles at her and says:

"That's perfectly understandable, Morag, and we'll talk it over with the headmaster, I'm absolutely sure that nothing will be put in your way to return. You will be the only one in your year in Slytherin though."

"I know. That's the only thing I'm a bit worried about."

"We might ask Lavender if you could share her dorm, what do you think? She's all alone, too, with only Dean and Seamus in her year," I suggest.

That makes her smile again and she nods.

"Yes, that would be okay, too."

"Okay, so you can be sure to go back home to your parents as soon as this school year ends."

"Thank you. I just want to tell you that you've both been great, as has everyone else in the house and that I loved being here."

"Morag, this house will always be open to you like a second home," Remus assures her.

"Thanks, Remus. You guys are wonderful!"

"So are you. Now off to bed with you!" I say.

When she gets up, she gives us both a quick hug and leaves the study.

We're not surprised to have a repetition of the conversation when Mandy shows up the very next day. She has about the same reasoning as Morag, which we both fully understand. And we tell her as well that she will be able to leave as soon as the school year ends.

"But before you leave us we will see you as a cat that's able to jump trees and up on cupboards, is that clear?" I say.

She grins and promises:

"Yep! I do want that!"

"Back at Hogwarts you can always continue the training with Professor McGonagall. She'll be only too happy to do this, believe me."

"Good."

The next day Remus and I get up and I say.

"We should ask Neville, whether he feels comfortable among all the couples here."

"Yes, I think you're right about that. I'll call him over today."

Remus does that and when Neville comes into the study he looks a bit anxious. I grin.

"No need to be anxious, Neville, come sit down. We just want to ask you something."

"Oh. Okay. What is it?"

He sits, I turn around on my chair and look him in the eyes.

"Well, it's that Mandy and Morag wish to go back to Hogwarts for the next school year. We were wondering if you are still comfortable to be the only single in the house after they leave. Otherwise if you wish to go back to Hogwarts we would understand that, really, because it would be much easier for you to find a companion."

He thinks about that for a while and then shakes his head.

"I think I still want to stay here. You two are here and I'm close friends with everyone among the others. I will meet enough people, I'm sure, that my gran will see to that. I want to work as a herbologist, that will give me numerous possibilities to meet someone."

"Okay. We only thought we'd give you the same chance. It's that this was the main reason for the two girls to return to Hogwarts. We love to have you here of course!"

"I'll think about it. I'd have to face Professor Snape again and frankly, I'm not up to that..."

"No, you don't. He's resigning by the end of this school year, Neville. If that's your only fear then you might rethink your decision. Arabella Figg will be teaching potions and she's a bit like your gran - just a lot cuddlier..." Remus tells Neville.

"Oh! Then I'll think about it. I don't have to decide right away, do I?"

"No, you don't. Professor Dumbledore knows that we are staying here for another year, that's all he needed to know early. You can even decide to go back during the summer vacation. Which you are welcome to spend with us if you like," I say.

"Okay. Thanks for telling me!"

He smiles when he leaves and we are glad to have spoken to him. I'm thinking it was a good decision to offer Neville the way to Hogwarts, because I'm afraid that he will feel left out. And we would all be able to drop Herbology completely, which we practically only kept open for Neville. No one else is interested in doing more than the theory, but we want to help Neville along as good as we can. And I will help him to become an Animagus, simply because I want to give him something that helps him on when he has to face Minerva again. Though she will be pleased to see he's made a lot of progress in Transfiguration.

With Neville gone, Remus gets up and stretches. He's wearing jeans and a t-shirt today and the t-shirt is lifted above the waistband of his jeans, and since he's standing right in front of me I pull him closer to bury my nose in that bit of naked flesh. He gasps a bit, then I feel his hand in my hair. I nuzzle closer and push the t-shirt up.

"If you want to continue on that path I suggest we change to our bedroom, love," he whispers.

I've found his navel in the meantime. Pushing my tongue inside I lick it with abandon, until I feel his arms around my shoulder and Remus presses himself against me. I know it's one of his most sensitive spots. I push his t-shirt up a bit more and continue to lick, nip and suck on his flesh.

"Nng," he makes.

I look up.

"You called?"

He looks down.

"Don't stop!" he moans.

"Your wish is my command," I reply and lift my hands to open the buttons on his jeans. I love to see him in those. A zipper never looks as sexy as those Levi's with the buttons. They don't open that fast, but it looks damn sexy. Especially when I find he wears them sans underwear! My Remus! Wow! I sniff as I follow my hands with my face. Two buttons down and his pubic hair makes an appearance. Light brown and a soft bed for the tip of his already hardening cock. Mm! Remus scent. Nothing else for this dog! Wonderful Remus. He's pulling up my t-shirt now. Pulls it off over my head, pulling my arms up along to get it away from me.

I'm impatient and return to his fly. He's taking off his t-shirt and waves his hand to close the door to the study. I have to smile. Then I continue to open the next button. Since the head of that wonderful organ already looks out I suck on it for a while, which makes him moan. Yes, Remus, give me some more of those lovely sounds! I get to the second to last button and while I open the lowest one I start pulling down his trousers. He slips out of his slippers and pulls the jeans off completely. I want to return to my favourite toy and pull him close again. By all that's holy he's so beautiful! I look up quickly and see his beautiful face looking down on me with almost closed eyes. He's really turned on now.

And I have a free path to his cock. I hold him close again and swallow that organ almost completely. I can take him down my throat again and I do so with joy. He starts to pant now. I go up and down on his cock, giving the most sensitive spots extra licks and feel the heat from his body on my tongue. He's rock hard. Literally, there seems no soft spot to this organ, just very stiff, hard flesh. I don't stop until he starts to cry out my name.

"Siri - Siri! - Siri! Oh gods, don't stop! Siri! Aww! Pads, now, now! Sirius!"

I love it! I love to feel how his climax builds up and the last seconds before he explodes. They are always the same. For a few seconds there's nothing he can say anymore and then a long, loud moan comes out and I know in the next moment I'll feel his semen on my tongue. There are about three smallish contractions and the fluid spurts into my mouth. I swallow every drop. I wait until nothing else comes out, then I slowly let go and press my face in his now a bit sweaty pubic hair. I take a few breaths. He still gasps for air. I know if I let go of him, he won't be able to stay upright anymore. I sit a bit back on the chair and he sinks down on my lap. That always makes me smile. Having a lapful of my sweet werewolf will always be one of the nicest parts of our love. I pull him down for a kiss. He pulls me into a tight embrace and kisses me that I forget the here and now.

"Love you, sweetheart," I whisper.

"Love you, too, Padfoot."

He starts to caress my shoulders and back. Then he moves away from me, kneels in front of the chair and starts to undo my black jeans. I lift my hip a bit, so he can pull trousers and boxers down. I grin. Usually I'm the one without the underwear. He doesn't care, just pulls both together down my legs and off. I'm barefoot in my clogs. The clothes land on a heap a bit away and I can feel Remus working his way up my legs. His hands rest on my calves and he nibbles his way up to my knees. He follows with his hands until he reaches my upper thighs. I spread my legs a bit go give him better access, but he starts to get up and pulls me from the chair. He presses himself to me. Mm, love to feel him, I know it will not take long for him to get hard again, it never does. He kisses me again. Our tongues meet and we twirl them around and around in my mouth. This is so good, Moony, don't stop, I think.

I throw a quick sideways glance on my desk. It's almost clear of things, I have no tests, no homework from the students to work on, so it's tidy. I push him there and shove some things out of the way, then lower Remus down. He looks at me and lifts his legs up. He pulls his knees up and gives me free access of his wonderful arse. I smile down at him and wet my fingers in my mouth. I suck them a while. He watches every movement and moans in a low voice. Finally I lower my hand and start preparing him. Teasing the opening I want to breach. After a while I push inside and I find him already quite nicely moist. I easily push in a second and a third finger. Pull them back and pick up my cock to plunge inside. He gives a small cry of pleasure. I go in as deep as I can, then start to thrust. Slowly. I hold myself back to pull back slowly and push in slowly again. He groans. How I love to hear that. First the moaning, then the groans, then the growls and finally the cries, almost like barks. They all increase while I increase the speed. The desk's a good height I find.

Why the heck haven't we ever done it in here? It works just fine for me standing in front of him. I pull his legs up to my shoulders and pull him a bit closer. This is even better, now I can thrust easily with a steady rhythm, which I want to keep up for as long as I possibly can. It's so good. It's getting even better as we both get closer to our climax. I pant while I push. Just one more, another one and one more, there, I'm there! I cry out his name as I come and collapse on him. I can still stand, otherwise we'd tumble down on the ground. As it is I have the nerve to lift him up and take us both to the carpet in the middle of the room, where we sink down. His belly is wet from his semen. I hold him close and we meet again for another lengthy kiss. At that moment the door opens and we just hear a small gasp and then a shocked, but cheerful Hermione says:

"Oops. Sorry! And good night, you two!"

The door closes again and we relax. Only Hermione. She's seen us naked before, so what the heck. I close my eyes, but now Remus says:

"Bedroom, Padfoot. Now!"

I nod. He gets up slowly and pulls his jeans on, I just get into my boxers and take my clothes to the bathroom, where I throw them into the laundry basket. We brush our teeth and hair and wash up, then we go up to our bedroom. Yes, the bed sounds perfect right about now. I take my bathrobe off and hop under the duvet. Remus follows suit, puts the lights out and magically pulls the curtains on the bed. And then I must have fallen asleep, because I wake up the next morning when the sun blinks inside our curtains. The only reason we draw them close is usually the effect of cosiness they give us. We love it cosy. We don't care if it's girly, both of us love to be romantic and hold each other to sleep or just because it makes us feel good or for no reason at all just because we belong together.

But we have to get up and we do like every morning. The students have been working wonderfully on the Animagus potion for five days, just today and tomorrow and it will be finished. The most difficult part is over already. That has been done yesterday. We're meeting most of the students at the breakfast table. Hermione grins. I grin right back and say, by way of a good morning:

"Five minutes earlier and you'd have seen Remus on the desk and would probably have been scarred for life, Hermione..."

"Oh no, I have a bad enough mental image of that carpet, now you talk about the desk! I'll never be able to enter your study anymore," she mock complains.

I laugh. It's getting harder to shock Hermione. Harry groans and chides her:

"Oh thank you very much, love, that was slightly too much information, now you've just put that mental image into my mind..."

With playful bantering we get through breakfast and then we get back to the potion. It's still perfectly executed. The kids get to work with the same concentration they've shown the whole week. There is one cooling phase scheduled for today and it will be left overnight, as the last part takes six hours. I let the kids go and they spend the afternoon outside on their brooms and play broom-tag. It's fun to watch them, but I'm horny again and pull Remus back to our bedroom for a nice long shag.

Harry

The moment we're all outside I see Sirius pulling Remus to the stairs. So that's the real reason why he wants us outside, so he can go and shag his boyfriend senseless. I grin. Wouldn't do it differently myself, I admit to myself as I mount the Firebolt. The broom alone isn't fast. One has to work it to become faster. That's why I'm not always getting away in broom-tag, I have to be it sometimes. Even Hermione catches me once or twice.

We see them again at dinner. They look thoroughly happy and sated. Remus' face is still a bit flushed, but it's very becoming. He can always do with some extra colour, especially when the moon is waxing to full. The next full moon is on the 22nd, in just a few days. But he looks well and he seems to feel very well, too.

We all go to bed early, all of us working on the potion that is, then we get up and are really ready to concentrate again for several hours without a break. I can't imagine how Dad, Siri and Pettigrew have worked on that potion at school. They can't have slept much. When the last ingredient is in the cauldron, Hermione has finished the necessary movements, Draco has put out the flames under the cauldron I decide to take a breath and ask:

"Siri, please tell me how the three of you managed to do this at school?"

"Skipped a few afternoon classes when we had the two long sessions. I did the stirring and adding of the ingredients, Peter read the recipe and timed, James prepared the ingredients and passed them. It was the most hellish part though. - This looks perfect. Let me tell you that it's even easier to drink this than the demonstration potion. Shouldn't pain you. Now let's let it cool down. Tomorrow morning you'll all get a chance to try!"

Yay! Tomorrow I shall follow in Dad's footsteps, I'm so excited that I have great difficulties to find sleep that night, but I'm not the only one. Hermione and I finally decide on our favourite sleeping aid: making love. We do it and I test how many times I can, before I sink into her arms half dead. I manage three. She smiles happily while I collapse on her. I have the strength to kiss her good night and then I'm out of it. So is she, as she tells me the next morning.



Ron


I'm so excited about the potion and the upcoming initial transformation that I'm waking up way too early. It's about an hour before our regular time and I can't find sleep anymore. I start to toss and turn, but that only serves to wake up Justin, who pulls me into his arms sleepily.

"What's up, love? You're so early..."

"Woke up and couldn't sleep anymore, Justin, sorry..."

"'S alright."

He kisses me. I kiss him right back and when I push my thigh a bit closer to him I feel his erection. It gets harder once the contact with my skin is established. That's something that keeps amazing me. That I'm able to produce this reaction in him. He looks me in the eye and smiles.

"Want something?" he asks playfully.

"Guess what!" I reply.

"Picking strawberries?"

I laugh.

"Well, I've got enough with one particular strawberry which I've picked a while ago. It goes by the name of Justin and weighs about 63 kilos..." I reply.

"And do you like it?" he asks.

"I could eat it all the time, that's how much I like it."

"Mm, sounds delicious."

I just have to kiss him. He responds and soon we're making love, heated, needy, full of joy of finding this again and again. I don't think I could ever be without this again.

When it's time to get up we're both actually ready to go back to sleep. But we drag our bodies out of bed and go and take a shower which wakes us up quite nicely. And what the shower doesn't achieve I get done with the coffee. Everyone seems to be up early today. Over in the classroom is a cauldron full of an interesting potion and we all look forward to testing it.

So after breakfast we move to the classroom. Sirius tells us to make ourselves comfortable in a circle. He produces a large mirror. Then he goes and fills the fluid from the cauldron into a large pitcher from which he puts some into small plastic cups.

"Now, who's ready to try?" he asks with a smile.

"Should set a good example, shouldn't I?" says Remus.

"Whatever. You can be a gentlemen and say ladies first, too," Sirius grins.

"Ladies first it is then," Remus grins right back.

"Oh, let's get this going!" Ginny calls and takes the proffered cup.

"Okay, drink it, I'll explain afterwards," Sirius says.

I watch my sister drink what little is in her cup. She licks the rest from her lips (note to self: it can't be bad to drink then) and looks at Sirius expectantly. He explains:

"It will take a moment until it's working, so there's no hurry. You need to go through your incantations calmly. Speak them clearly. Don't be afraid, Ginny, because I'm right here to get you back, so you won't stand here with an eagle's wing or your eagle's beak. There will be a bit of a funny feeling as you merge, and it can be somewhat painful, especially since you are going to morph into something entirely different, but it shouldn't last very long. You will experience this for the first few transformations for sure. - Now get going."

She starts to speak the incantations, which we all know by heart now. She does the correct wand movements. She gets through them to the last one and - yes! She's done it! We see her morph into a mighty golden eagle, a truly regal bird. Though she can't fly yet, of course, all she can do is hop on her clawed feet and flap her wings. But those wings have a mighty span. We all applaud.

"Well done, Ginny. Now try to come back to yourself right away. Remember, all you have to do is to think "humanum" and imagine your human form."

She follows Sirius' order and morphs back. I have to admit that I'm really relieved. She's done it! She's gone through that initial transformation and she's standing in front of us, beaming and proud of herself. She throws her fist into the air.

"Great, Ginny. You'll still have to learn to keep the form and then learn to fly! You'll be simply amazing, you know! Now the next step is to transform the way I do it. Think Animagus and imagine your eagle form."

She does it and the next moment she's back flapping her wings. She returns without Sirius telling her to.

"Very good. Congratulations, Ginny, you've mastered the initial transformation perfectly. Who's next?"

Harry gets up.

"Fine, Harry, here's your potion."

Harry follows the same procedure as Ginny, but he botches up one of the spells. Sirius breaks him off and says:

"I really don't know if I can let you try right again, Harry, we let Pettigrew wait for several hours when he botched his up, just to make sure. Then take the potion again before you attempt it again. You're just nervous, buddy, don't worry, you'll do it!"

I go next. The potion tastes quite nice, so I quickly empty it. It gives me a bit of a dizzy feeling, but I do remember the spells and I seem to get them right, do the right wand movements and right after the next one I have a feeling as if I'd dropped my wand, and then I get pressed together. Ouch! Hurts, hurts, hurts! Not long though. I hear Sirius' voice from far above, and somehow, when I look up, I see him differently. But he grins and everyone claps.

"Bravo, Ron! Look into the mirror, mate!"

I do that. Hey, there's the fox! I'm quite happy with myself and turn a bit to see the long bushy tail - I'll never mock Hermione's hair anymore. It ends in a perfect white tip and I have tiny black socks on my feet. Otherwise my red hair now makes for my red coat. I try to walk on four feet, but it's not too easy. I have to learn to coordinate those.

"Come back now, Ron!"

Come back? How in heaven's name...? Oh yes, Humanum! I think and imagine myself in my human form. Then I remember how it looked when Pettigrew came out of his rat form and it's like I'm speeding up from the ground.

Sirius claps me on the shoulder and says:

"Good! Well done, Ron, now do the same as Ginny, change using the short mental command."

That will probably be more difficult. But I close my eyes briefly, think Animagus while imagining my fox form and there I am, back on four feet. It still hurts, but not as bone crushing as before. Fun! I think, before dashing through everyone. They all laugh and Justin tries to catch me. But I slip right through his fingers. This IS fun!

"Okay, Ron, that's enough for the moment, come back, please," Sirius says.

I transform back, now it's already easier to just imagine myself back. Then I notice that I'm quite tired.

"I'm really knackered already," I remark.

"That's very normal at the beginning, Ron. The only one who probably has no problems with that will be Remus. He already knows how to move in the wolf form and he knows how it feels to be in this form."

"Let me try it next then," Remus says.

We're all waiting for that. Does it work at all? Is his body able to produce another form of transformation? He swallows the potion, waits and then starts on the incantations. Slowly, not making one mistake, he nears the last one and then swoosh! There's the wolf. Sirius beams with a smile like I haven't yet seen from him. He all but drops down on the floor and encloses the wolf in a tight embrace. We have all seen Remus' wolf by now and aren't too surprised, but it's great to see it possible for him. He'll have it easier to transform now, that much is certain. When he transforms back he just sits there and smiles.

"Wow. So that's how it feels. Shit, why haven't I thought of this earlier?"

"Remy! Just imagine what this means. You'll be able to trick the bloody moon! The potion takes care of the mind and the Animagus takes care of the pain. Try to transform now!"



Remus


I do it. It's bloody amazing. All I do is think Animagus and imagine the wolf and there I am. In my wolf form. Nothing but a playful canine. I'm making a round through everyone. Padfoot, we'll be running together whenever now! Can't wait to get reacquainted with the Forbidden Forest. I transform back, still exhilarated and take a seat in the circle again. The next is Hermione. She manages everything flawlessly as we all expected. Moony has a companion now, we'll be able to play around all of us! She's beautiful, more brown than grey, smaller than I. She closes up to Harry who sits next to me and he pulls her in an embrace.

"You're beautiful, Hermione! Really amazing!"

When she finally sits down again in Harry's lap he asks her:

"Is it the animal you wanted?"

"Close. I wanted a canine of some sort, so it hit home. I'm happy! And I want to go on one of those moonlight runs in the Forbidden Forest with you and Siri once, Remus! Think I'll need to play some at times! And I wonder how Crookshanks will react to this."

"Sure. We'll find time! I'm sure it will be funny to watch Crookshanks. He associated himself with Padfoot, so I guess he'll accept you. Know that Moony registered the other wolf here. He's not protesting!"

After Hermione it's Draco's turn. He makes a mush of something and goes Harry's way. Both of them look a bit sorrowful, but they aren't the only ones. Justin goes next. He gets through everything right, but nothing happens in the end. Sirius lets him try once more on the same potion intake and he gets through to the end - and this time manages. Sirius scratches his head, but we find no explanation why it didn't work. But it gives Harry another chance immediately, because the potion certainly still works, so he can go ahead again. This time Hermione quietly speaks the words with him and he does all the wand movements right. There's a small pop and he morphs into the cutest border collie I've ever seen with large, bright green eyes. Hermione jumps up and pulls him into a hug, lifting him right off the floor.

"Oh, Harry, you're so cuuuute!" she coos.

It's true, he IS cute. He's going to hate it, but he actually is really cute with one ear up and the other one flopping. He just gives a short bark in protest, but she's holding him tightly and kisses him on the head. He doesn't go as far in his protest not to lay his head on her shoulder after that. Sirius laughs and says:

"You'd better put him back down on the floor, Hermione!"

"Oh, yes, sorry, Harry! You're just so irresistibly cute!"

Now he growls. We all roll around laughing, it's too funny. He tries to coordinate his legs when Sirius sends him to look at himself in the mirror.

"I think, Hermione is right, you ARE cute, Harry," says Morag.

"Yep, that's true. All border collies are, of course," Parvati confirms.

Sirius grins and orders:

"Okay, you've seen yourself, now come back, Harry!"

Harry transforms back flawlessly and turns to the giggling girls to tell them off:

"I'm NOT cute! Next time I'll round you up like a flock of sheep!"

That of course causes them to howl with laughter. He grins - very sheepishly, and that pun is intended naturally. But he's a good-natured boy and he knows they're only teasing him and they really find him cute. The next step is for him to transform again, which he does. Then he comes back.

"Draco, your turn. Try again, and I'm sure you'll get through it!" Harry says.

Draco follows suit and it takes him two more tries, then he transforms into a nice Siamese cat. He's creamy beige and his eyes are still steely grey as opposed to the blue of the Siamese, but the tip of his tail and the socks of his feet as well as the ears are all nicely dark brown. He tries to walk and promptly falls, because he's not used to coordinate his four paws. When everyone laughs he hisses, but that makes us laugh even more. It almost looks like he shrugs his shoulders at that. Then he comes back.

"This is bloody amazing! And stop laughing you guys, remember Ginny's wing flapping???"

We all laugh, even Ginny. Then Sirius explains:

"Well, that's an important part of the training. It's not just mastering the transformation, after that you really have to work on becoming that animal. Walk like it, sound like it, and more importantly behave like it, because that's how you blend in. In spite of my blue eyes no one looked twice at me when I was on the run, because I behave like the dog. You guys who are cats will first learn to walk, then wash your bodies like a cat, eat like a cat, though we'll of course not feed you cat food, you'll learn to groom each other like cats love to do, you'll roll up and sleep like the cat and finally climb trees and hunt. You're welcome to explore the fields around the house and see if you can actually catch a mouse. These are all parts of what you should achieve if you really want to be an Animagus."

Padma tries next. She will be an owl if she succeeds. She tries twice and the second time works. Like Ginny, she can't fly yet. But she looks amazingly beautiful. She's a tawny owl, rather dark, with huge yellow eyes. It's interesting that she has the true owl's eyes, not her own. I would have wondered what an owl with dark brown eyes would look like. Parvati follows her sister. I think this would be worth studying. Not only that the same animal is inside of Parvati, she looks almost like a twin as an owl. She, too, has the yellow owl eyes.



Padma


Parvati does it, too! Wow, we look almost alike as well. But Dad will tease us, because he can finally tell us apart, I just know it. He'll be highly amused and Mum will be most pleased. Can't wait to write to them. And I really can't wait to start flying! Flying without a broom and those eyes that can see so much! This will be amazing.

The feeling is great, even though it does hurt. It's more like aching muscles. But that's going away with time, Sirius promises. I don't even want to know the kind of sore muscles I'll have when I start to lift my body in the air. Though my owl body will still be a lot easier than Ginny's eagle. To see her in the air is going to be incredible!

Now we watch Neville. He's supposed to become a dog.

"Hermione, would you speak the words with me, like you did with Harry? I'm so excited, I'm sure I make dozens of mistakes, but if someone speaks it with me..."

"Yes, of course, Neville. I know you can do it! Start now!"

He starts and she speaks the words along quietly, so he can concentrate on the wand movements, which he executes perfectly. At the end he morphs immediately and we see another cute dog, as he's a fox terrier. He barks and it sounds giddy and happy.

"Well done, Neville, your gran is going to be proud of you, you know! And you'll impress McGonagall for sure!" Sirius compliments him.

It's really amazing. Neville has not stopped to amaze me in the last year, he's so much more self assured now, he has confidence and it's getting more difficult to throw him off his confidence. This will be another boost to it. He transforms back, then repeats the transformation and comes back again. Ron slaps him on the shoulder.

"Well done, mate! That was great. Fox terriers are loads of fun, too! Though I do hope you'll not hunt me!"

"Ron! As if I would - well, anyhow else but in play, of course."

It's Mandy's turn. She does it as easily as she does most things. There isn't much that fazes her, so I'm not astonished. She becomes a very elegant simple black cat. Her blue eyes remain in place. After her Morag tries as the next. She'll become a dog and when she manages the initial transformation she's another terrier, but more like a Jack Russell terrier. Neville and Harry transform spontaneously and chase her around until she turns and faces them, then they start wrestling and seem to have a load of fun.

"Dogs!" Draco mutters.

I grin. Yes, they definitely are dogs. But it fits. Harry has gradually become much more fun in the last two years. He's lightened up a lot. Morag has been fun from the beginning, which amazed all of us since she's a Slytherin. Blaise is going next. He'll be another dog and he becomes a, now what's that? He looks almost like Bäri, so that would be a Bernese mountain dog! What fun. They're the cuddliest dogs anyone could have and now I have one for myself! Oh, I'm going to love this. He seems quite happy about his form. It's funny to see that the dogs actually look like different breeds. I wonder if that part is inside the human as well. Tell me your inner dog breed and I tell you what you are or the like? No time for dwelling on that. We've been in here for a few hours already and finally it comes to Ernie, who's last, but not least. He gets to be a fairly impressive orange tabby cat. A cuddly one, too, almost a twin brother to Crookshanks! I daresay that those of us who have a dog or kitty partner will have something nice to hold at times. Ginny exclaims:

"Oh, that's nice, now I have a Crookshanks of my own!"

Sirius asks us all to transform again. He runs to the kitchen and gets the camera to take a picture of all of us first - or several pictures and then he takes individual pictures. I can see he uses both, the wizarding and the Muggle camera. When we transform back again after the shoot, he tells us why:

"Your forms ask for a picture of your Animagus form and I'm adding a Muggle one, because it's still. They wouldn't accept a moving one, because these pictures can be left. So once we get the copies we'll send in your registration forms. Your training still goes on for a while though."

I sigh. It will take a lot of time and training until I can actually soar up and fly. I'm longing for it already. I'm a Chaser in my Quidditch team, or I was anyway, and I love flying my broom, but this will simply be amazing.

After dinner we go back to the common room, where I sit down on one of the sofas and pick up a book to read. Blaise comes over, transforms and climbs on the sofa next to me. He's so sweet! Within seconds he flops down and has his doggie nose on my lap. I start caressing him behind his ears and over the fairly long haired coat.

"You know you'll need grooming, Blaise! But you're a really beautiful dog! I love you like that. I've always liked dogs. Daddy will be thrilled and the way I know him, he'll tease you to no end."

He just growls in a low voice, then whines a bit and pushes me with his paw, because he wants more of the caresses. Hermione, who sits down opposite me laughs.

"Unbelievable! He's got the Padfoot down in no time!" she says.

"Looks like it, doesn't it? Must be a dog thing."

We share a good laugh. Blaise doesn't seem to mind. He just keeps nose-butting me to get more of those strokes. Harry joins us and looks at the scene. Then he looks at Hermione and says.

"Hm. Should I try this method as well?"

She laughs again and says in a teasing tone:

"Well, see how far it will get you!"

"As long as you don't near strangle me again!"

"I was just pleased! And I didn't get anywhere near strangling you. Honestly."

He sits down next to her and pulls her into a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story