Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 6

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 467 words

0Unrated
Thank you for all the reviews, Laura and I love them bunches.

Chapter 6

Stacey's Pov

We arrived back to the house and it was like walking on egg shells. No one really knew what to say. I looked up to see Pete go out the front door.

"I'm going for a walk" I said jumping up and following the direction pete went.

"walk with me?" I asked walking up to him. He just looked at me before finally nodding his head.

"What do you see in her" I asked after a couple moments of silence.

"she loves me...and I love her" I looked into his eyes searching for the truth.

"no baby...she doesn't love YOU...she loves what she has created. This isnt you...I've known you forever. NEVER have I seen you like this. Why change yourself for her." He looked like he was thinking it over for a minute. Slowly he lifted his head, his eyes meeting mine.

"This is the best I can do. The best I deserve." I felt my heart crush hearing those words.

"no love...you can do so much better...you deserve the world...why cant you see that? You don't deserve to be someone's lap dog." He looked at me for a moment and turned to walk away.

I watched him walk away shaking my head sadly. He stopped short and turned back to face me.

"c'mon" he said holding his arm out to me. I smiled and ran to catch up with him. We walked back to the house that way. His arm around my shoulder.

"Pete seriously...why are you with her?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder. He stopped walking and turned to face me.

"she's pregnant."

Did I just hear him right? Pregnant? What the fuck.





Laura's POV

I laid on my bed staring up at the ceiling. What happened to my brother. Why is he so distant now. I miss him so much.

"You wont believe this" stacey said running into my room and closing the door behind her. She jumped on the bed forcing me to sit up.

"believe what?" I asked as she finally calmed down.

"Pete is with Jess because jess claims she is pregnant."

"What??!!??" no way. That's not true. I know that Jess isnt because she asked me for a tampon last week.

"Pete...is...with...Jess..."

"no no I understood you...Jess cant be pregnant" I said trying to take it all in. I explained to her about the tampon and it finaly dawned on her too. How could Pete not realize this.

"so we have to prove she is lying. How does he not know?" stacey asked throwing her hands up.

"I don't know but we will figure something out" and soon too.
Sign up to rate and review this story