Categories > Books > Twilight

Banished

by BBercovitz 0 reviews

Two Cullens' fight spins out of control.

Category: Twilight - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-11-16 - 321 words

-1Predictable
Author's Note: Hello, readers! This is my first fic I've written, and it's only the first chapter! So, be sure to enjoy...or not; it all depends on you.

Edward is such a loser, Emmett thought to himself. I can't believe we're in the same coven.

Emmett was having these thoughts because Edward had embarrassed the entire family at school; he had been wearing really tight jeans and, when he bent over, they ripped, revealing that he went without undergarments.

If Emmett could've blushed during that time, he would have. The entire Cullen family was the laughingstock of the school. "Commando Cullens" they were called. Worse yet, it was bright and sunny the next day, so everyone assumed they had stayed home out of embarrassment.

Upstairs, Edward picked up on Emmett's thoughts and became angry. Why couldn't he just give it a rest?

Jasper, sitting at the computer in the next room, could sense Edward's change in emotions. "Edward," he whispered, "Relax." He then sent out his waves of calming influence.

"Just stop, Jasper." he replied. He wished Jasper would just butt out.

I'm just trying to help you out, Jasper thought. You annoy me.

"Well, you annoy me when you try to control me." said Edward. He got up and went downstairs.

Emmett watched him exit the house. Dipwad, he thought as loudly as possible.

Edward stopped and backtracked into the house. He shut the door, turned to face Emmett, and said, "Got a problem?"

"Yeah, I do." Emmett replied, stepping closer to the bronze-haired vampire.

"Then solve it." Edward snapped.

"Fine!" Emmett attempted to shove Edward, but missed and ended up smashing through a table and vase.

Edward strutted out the door, feeling satisfied that Emmett didn't follow. "Dipwad." he said softly, chuckling lightly.

"I'll kill you!" Emmett shouted.

"Not before Carlisle and Esme kill you." Edward shot back, taking off into the woods. He smirked at Emmett's thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story