Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Golden Boys

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Keisha can't deal with Rose being gone.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-11-16 - 375 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden Boys:

-Keisha-

I’m still not used to it. I keep thinking that I’m going to hear Rose coming around the corner. Her room hasn’t been touched since she moved away. I knew this time would come, but I still wasn’t prepared for it. Davis himself isn’t adjusting too well.

I don’t know what it is, but I feel so lonely. I mean I have my boyfriend and Davis, but it doesn’t quite measure up. I sat down at the table and sighed. I just need… I lowered my head. I don’t really know what I need right now. It’s something, but I don’t what.

I paused when the front door opened.

“I’m home!” Davis shouted.

“Yeah,” I mumbled. Footsteps walked around the kitchen floor. Out of the corner of my eyes, Davis leaned down to look at me.

“You still miss her?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said. Davis took a seat across from me.

“We can still call her, you know?” he suggested.

“I know,” I said with a sigh. “But it just isn’t the same. She’s not here with us.”

“I see what you mean,” he said. I sat back in my chair.

“She’s already gone and you’re going to go soon too,” I said.

“What? When?” he asked.

“My house is going to be so easy,” I complained. “You’re going to graduate and move out to college. Then you’ll get a girlfriend and a job. Soon, you’ll get married, have a baby, and move away.”

“What are you talking about?”

I buried my head in my hands. “Oh my god! I’m going to have to start taking in lodgers!” I peeked out to see Davis giving me an odd look.

“What’s the matter with you?” he asked. I wailed as I lowered my head on the table again.

“Why does everyone keep leaving me?” I asked.

“I’m just going to go upstairs,” Davis said. I didn’t lift my head until his footsteps disappeared up the stairs. I slumped back in my chair. I am not dealing too well with this.

I Saw the Sign and it Opened Up My Eyes
Sign up to rate and review this story