Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Malchik Gay

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Judy reflects on breaking the good news to the family and preparing for the baby.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-12-05 - 472 words - Complete

0Unrated
Malchik Gay:

-Judy-

Things have been hectic around me. Mom’s adjusting to being a grandmother. I still can’t get over the shock when we told her.

“What?!” she cried at the dinner table five months earlier.

“Yes,” I told her. “I am pregnant.” I expected her to scream or something. Mom sat back looking rather choked up.

“Mom?” I asked. Mere-bear put her hand on my shoulder.

“Let her be right now,” she whispered in my ear.

“But…” I said.

“Let her be,” my girlfriend insisted. I looked over at mom uneasily. My hand slowly lowered to the table. Since then, mom’s getting used to the idea of being a grandmother. With that being said, we have other things to work on.

At least Meredith and I have stable jobs. Her family is struggling with her being a lesbian. Most of them just avoid the subject altogether. Meredith’s grandmother still won’t talk to her. Still, it didn’t get my sweetie down.

“They’ll come around!” she said after we left her family’s house.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” she insisted. I want to ask, but she stopped me before I could open my mouth.

“Don’t worry about it!” she insisted. I looked down at her hand on my shoulder. We pretty much left it at that. Morgan’s okay with being an aunt, though. It doesn’t really faze her one way or another.

“It’s fine with me,” she said. I gave her an odd look.

“You sure?” I asked.

“Yes,” she told me. “Can I go back to my homework now?”

“Sure.”

“Thank you.”

I left her to her studies. Hm, doesn’t feel like talking much, does she?

Even so, it’s busy for Mere-bear and myself. Today, she’s painting the nursery. I watched her from the doorway.

“Do you need help with anything?” I asked.

“Nah, I’m good,” she answered.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, you just go in the living room and rest.”

I shrugged my shoulders to myself. “Okay.” I turned and walked down to our living room. As I drop onto our couch, I still remember that we have so much to do. We just bought baby furniture yesterday. Personally, I don’t want to know what the baby’s gender is going to be until it’s born. Mere-bear hopes that we have a son, however.

“I love women, but I’m surrendered by them too much,” she said. “I wouldn’t mind if we had a girl, though.” I’ll be happy with either child myself. I placed my hand to my stomach.I can’t wait to meet you, I thought. A warm smile came across my face.

The Payback is Here, Take a Look, it's All Around You
Sign up to rate and review this story