Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Amoral and Amorous

Chapter 2 Petunia 2

by SleepyMatt

Harry continues experimenting on his Aunt.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Petunia Dursley - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2014-12-09 - 6892 words

?Blocked
“Speaking”

'Thinking'

Chapter 2


When Harry awoke the next day, he had half expected to see Vernon standing at the door with the shotgun he'd bought years ago with a repaired barrel pointed at him. Opening his eyes and being met with the smallest, emptiest bedroom on number 4 Privet Drive, was for once a relief. Sitting up in bed, automatically putting his glasses on as he did so, Harry was now sure that the secondary effects of the potion were effective too.

Feeling his paranoia hiss at him warningly, Harry picked up his wand just in case before going to the bathroom to freshen up for the day. It was as he was showering that what he'd done the night before really hit him...but not in a negative fashion. Rather he began to smirk smugly as he realized that for the first time he was ahead of his schoolmates in something. Somehow he was fairly sure that the number of them that had already lost their virginity could be counted on one hand with a few spare fingers.

Perhaps if Harry had the memories of anyone but Voldemort bouncing around in his head, he'd be a little more guilty over what he'd done. As it was though, when Tom Riddle wasn't roaming Britain and furthering pureblood fanaticism, he enjoyed life immensely. He enjoyed power, he enjoyed wealth, he enjoyed women and he enjoyed it without a moments thought spared for whoever he stepped on to get it that way.

As it was though, Harry weighed just how much he had enjoyed himself against any negative feelings he had about it. The sheer lack of any overwhelming negativity went a long way in convincing him that he had to do it again. Unfortunately though, at the moment Petunia was the only woman he had regular access to. After he had returned to Hogwarts he should be able to get rid of the trace on his wand and open up his options, something that would require a very illegal potion that took about a month or so to brew.

Tom had a surprisingly large repertoire of potions for him to peruse and it was the latest one that had come to his dreams last night that had Harry struggling to control a shit-eating grin. He'd labeled the last potion he'd brewed as immature. This one was even more so.

Given that he'd cleaned out the garage yesterday, if he was quick and quiet he could get away with wiping down the counters in the kitchen and generally polishing everything else and then head out to pick up some ingredients. Or rather, he would be heading to a florist to pick up some flowers.

Each flower had a meaning to it, one understood even by muggles, such as red roses signifying love. While it was merely symbolism for non-magicals, an alchemist could use ritual circles to draw out their mystic properties, thereby making them exceptionally good potions ingredients, especially useful for potions that required imbibing. There was a reason why the most powerful love potions usually required red rose petals.

He was surprised when he entered the kitchen with cloth and polish in hand, and saw Petunia sat at the table with a cup of tea. Seeing her shoot him a sharp glare over the rim of her cup, Harry stammered a greeting. “G-good morning Aunt Petunia.” Internally he shook himself for stuttering in front of the woman he'd shagged in front of her husband and son. But then again, she had been distinctly unconscious and as such harmless.

Given that out of Vernon and Petunia, it was Petunia who had escalated into physical violence against him when angry, Harry felt suitably justified in the slight fear he had of her. Now knowing that he had magic, Harry was sure that the reason he'd taken a cast-iron frying pan to the head with little injury had less to do with Petunia holding back and more to do with accidental magic.

She didn't respond anywhere near as politely. “What are you doing up so early freak?” she sneered at him haughtily, gazing at him with suspicion. “If you're trying to sneak some food you'd best think again. We waste enough of our money taking care of you as it is.”

Harry raised the rag and polish pointedly, trying not to snort incredulously at the thought of the Dursleys taking care of him. Or the idea that it was him constantly sneaking food. You just had to wait and Dudley would inevitably walk like a baby elephant down the stairs to get a midnight snack. “I'm just trying to get a lot of the cleaning done early, so I can go and pick something up at the shops.” he informed her as diplomatically as possible. Spraying some of the polish onto a counter, he began to quickly wipe it down.

Petunia was torn. On the one hand, if the freak left for the shops if anything came up that needed doing, it would either have to wait for him to return or she'd have to do it herself. On the other, she'd have some time where her beautiful home wasn't stained with her nephews abnormality. “Do the dishes from last night as well and you can go.” she said decisively. Any breaks she could get from her sisters son in the Summer was to be welcomed.

“OK Aunt Petunia.” Harry acquiesced with a sigh. It wouldn't take too long and the dishes had been rinsed already so they'd be easy to clean with a few swipes of a sponge. Working quickly he cleaned all of the counters in the kitchen while the rest was still clean from his last go over a few days ago, and then did the same for the tables and the TV in the living room. The carpet would need hoovering but Petunia actually told him not to so her 'sweet Duddykins' could have a lie in.

It was as he was just finishing the dishes that Petunia spoke to him again. “What are you going to buy anyway? If its anything to do with your sort you shouldn't bother bringing it back.” she said disinterestedly.

Harry rolled his eyes. Having magical items in the house won't cause you to spontaneously become a freak yourself, is what he wanted to say to her. Instead he answered with a tone that barely hid his irritation. “If you have to know, I'm going to a florist.” It wasn't like he could hide coming back with several flower cuttings.

“What for? Its not as if there’s a girl who'll accept flowers from a freak like you.” Petunia snorted scornfully, idly taking a sip of her tea afterward.

Harry grip on the plate in his hands turned his knuckles white. He mentally counted down from five all in an effort not to spin around and hurl the ceramic disc at her face. 'She just had to take a dig there, didn't she?' Harry thought viciously. One of his sorest spots ever since the concept of romantic love had become known to him, was the idea that they'd take one look at him, see his freakishness and run away screaming.

Keeping his composure with only his hands and the thinness of his lips to betray his anger, Harry quickly thought up a lie. “The Summer Herbology essay needs us to take a look at some mundane flowers and compare them to a magical-”

“Don't say that word!” Petunia hissed, her eyes darting about the room as though simply saying 'magic' would summon other wizards and witches to her house. “Just finish doing the dishes and get out!”

Putting the last dish on the rack to dry, Harry quickly dried his hands before rushing to the front door to put his shoes on. His wallet was already in his jeans pocket and it would warm enough for him to go without a jacket. Glad to be escaping Privet Drive even for a few hours, Harry walked out the door with considerable more cheer.

His cheer died a quick death however as he walked to the bus stop. Several people from Privet Drive had looked at him warily or with distaste hidden in their eyes. He knew that his aunt and uncle had told them all that he was attending an institution called St Brutus or something similar, but he hadn't expected them all to actually believe the Dursley's. Surely with his ragged hand-me-down clothes and skinny frame he looked closer to one of the boys who would be targeted rather than doing the targeting?

He spent the bus ride into the town center looking decidedly sullen before shaking himself out of it as he stepped off the bus.

Harry made sure not to waste his time out and got the most out of it that he could. He ate lunch at McDonalds and spent a couple of hours simply browsing in the shops before finally getting the specific plants he needed from the florist. The few exotic ingredients he required were already in his brewers kit so he was prepared to start later that night.

He did briefly consider picking up some clothes that he liked and actually fit him, but the last time he'd tried that, they had been shrunk to a size too small even for him after Petunia did the laundry. He had been suspicious when she'd decided to do it, but he hadn't expected that kind of spitefulness even from her. Maybe after what his newest plan panned out.

Before Petunia's shot at his desirability, Harry had simply been planning to pick up a few things that would improve his bedroom escapades. It would allow him to recover near instantly from an orgasm and be raring to go, and his load wouldn't weaken in the slightest: Tom had derived it from an older potion he'd discovered that had been created for couples to use when they wanted to conceive. Back then the greatest answer to fertility problems was a greater volume of seed or find another woman. He wouldn't be able to go on an endless shagging spree, but he'd easily be able to get it up for a second and third go. He knew that with practice he'd probably be able to improve his staying power naturally, but if you've got a shortcut that you can make in an afternoon, why not use it?

One of the main improvements of Tom's that showed even Voldemort had been a young guy once was the size boost it would provide his dick. He'd just have to be careful in the communal showers at Hogwarts so people didn't start asking how he'd gone from average to having a contender for the title of third leg.

A decidedly malicious idea had been forming in Harry's head, and with the memory of the night before, he knew he would be implementing it.

Xx-Line-break-Ahoy-xX

Harry lay down a towel at the bottom of his door to block the majority of the light the two small flames would create. Both cauldrons were resting on a large bedsheet that he'd painted two ritual circles on painstakingly over the course of an hour.

Both potions were safe enough to make, as the only thing they gave off in their brewing were mostly flowery smells and a near invisible smoke that was easily handled by opening a window. The neighborhood already thought he was a drug addict and a burgeoning murderer so any smoke would most likely be ignored. Rather stupidly the small fire cradles he'd bought with his brewers set, only contained the smoke that came from the fires themselves and did nothing about any that were created as a result of the brewing process. Then again now he knew what the purpose of the various 'smoke-catchers' that had been on sale were for. Snape only taught without them so that good safety habits would carry over when students brewed with them anyway.

He set up the potion he planned to use on Petunia at the next opportunity bubbling away with a stirrer with very specific instruction taking care of it while Harry took care of the potion he was going to use on himself. With a grimace, Harry started to add the various plants from buttercups to sunflower seeds, not particularly looking forward to drinking the potion due to its final requirement. After two hours of careful stirring, he reached into the brewers kit at his side and pulled out a vial of dark red fluid. Blood taken from the heart of a Dire Wolf. Adding several drops, he stared as the potion suddenly increased its viscosity and became a murky dark red itself.

Moving it off its flame, he briefly checked on the other potion and determined that it still required another two-hundred clockwise stirs before looking at the other now complete potion. In the time he'd taken his eyes off of it, it had dissipated into a nasty looking sludge with barely enough to fill a tea cup. Unfortunately for Harry, that was indeed how it was meant to look. With a sigh, Harry picked up a vial and held its rim to the potion and watched as the sludge climbed into it without leaving a drop behind.

He took several deep breaths before pinching his nose and bringing the vial to his lips. A disgusting mixture of the taste of pennies and Turkish delight slowly slid down his throat. Being an avid hater of Turkish delight on its own, it was a miracle he wasn't violently ill. Dropping the vial down, he breathed deeply once more, swallowing repeatedly in an attempt to keep down his rising gorge.

Then the ache started.

Later Harry would equate it to being kicked in the crotch repeatedly by a bodybuilder wearing cleats. As he was, all he could do was moan weakly and clasp his hurting bollocks and schlong as they were forced into a state of overdrive. After what felt like an eternity of agony, but was only a few minutes, Harry blinked some tears out of his eyes and forced himself to stand, having fallen to his knees in his pain. After that, he was definitely not looking forward to how the potions focused on healing and improving his body would feel despite knowing they should be a lot less painful. The one he'd used to upgrade his trouser snake only hurt because it was a forced rapid change. The true medical potions for healing his body would stretch it out over a month of healing.

He would have started them then and there, but they had a rather long brewing time of several months. He'd always felt that the muscle definition he had made his skinny body look unnatural.

Now that the pain had faded, Harry suddenly became aware of the increased weight in his pants. Feeling slightly childish as he did so, he grabbed the waistband of his trousers and boxers and stretched them away from his body. His eyes widened and a grin stretched across his lips. He'd never have complaints about his size, the potion having grown his penis to the length it would have been at adult hood and then a little bit extra.

Walking over to his other cauldron, Harry continued to smile when he saw that it was practically done, only needing two more things to complete it. Picking up a rose with coral petals from his desk, he carefully cut off the stem and dropped the head of the flower into the cauldron. It fizzled for a moment before promptly dissolving to become a light pink watery fluid. He then picked up a small pin and pricked his hand with a wince, squeezing out a drop of blood to drop into the potion, which still retained its color.

Instead of adding it to a drink, you instead added a drop of whatever drink was needed to the potion. When Harry bottled it and moved it from the ritual circle, whatever fluid was added to the potion would be mimicked by it perfectly. The drinker would also be compelled to finish the potion after the first drop. It was essentially a sledgehammer of an aphrodisiac and with the small drop of blood he'd added, all of the lust would be focused toward him.

However the potion alone wasn't enough. What he really needed now was an opportune moment to get into Dudley's bedroom to look for an extra something.

Xx-Line-break-Ahoy-xX

It had taken several days, but it was finally going to happen. Every weekday would have been an opportunity had Dudley not grown so large over the past two years, for he would have been out with Piers Polkiss tormenting the neighborhood children the years before. However now that simply walking up the stairs had him developing a wheezy chest, he was rarely out and about. He got his chance three days after brewing the potion, on a Thursday afternoon.

Vernon was at work and would be until five at the earliest, six being more common and Dudley had been invited to go to Alton towers for three days with Polkiss and some others. Petunia was catching up on some soap opera or another downstairs, and on days like this seemed to prefer leaving him alone. Their only interaction would usually be her demanding he bring her a drink and only if she heard him in the kitchen.

Creeping down the hall after seeing Vernon pull out from the driveway with Dudley in the passenger seat to be dropped off, Harry waited for half an hour before creeping to the top of the stairs. Hearing the tell-tale sound of the TV, he grinned in triumph. Walking back along the hall, he quickly opened up Dudley's room and ducked inside, noting with satisfaction that it was clean and tidy. Petunia had been in there recently to clean then, leaving her with no reason to walk in on him snooping.

Crossing the room, Harry started his search in his cousins cupboard, then quickly began to work his way across the room. He finally found what he was looking for when he pulled out a nearly new looking box that contained his prize.

When Harry had first come back from Hogwarts, on Dudley's birthday soon after he had remembered seeing what he was holding. That being a video camera which could apparently hold several gigabytes of memory and had a USB lead that. Given that he had access to several hundred thousand pound as a trust fund, Harry would be more than capable of buying a small laptop to use with it and given his usual frugality when it came to himself, he felt relaxed in making a single large purchase.

It only took a few minutes of fiddling and a brief glance at the instructions to work out how to actually use the small camera. After that it was simply a matter of closing the box and putting it back where he found it. Given how Dudley treated gifts from his parents, he'd likely assume he'd simply misplaced it and demand a new one rather than try to find it.

Retreating back to his room, he set the camera to record in the corner, focusing it on his bed using the flip out viewing screen. He then carefully arranged a small pile of clothes he'd not gotten around to putting away around the camera, disguising it from sight. The knowledge that there was a camera staring at him was unnerving at first, but after a few minutes he quickly got used to it.

In a repeat of a few days earlier, Harry once again placed a vial containing his latest concoction in his jeans pocket before leaving his room. As he walked downstairs, instead of his usual actions of making as little noise as possible, he instead did the opposite. When he reached the kitchen without Petunia calling out to bring her a drink and a sandwich, he frowned before rolling his eyes. Of course she'd choose today to differ from the norm.

Deciding to at least make his trip to the kitchen worthwhile, he got a glass out of the cupboard and quickly filled it up with water to take back upstairs with him. While he still had plenty of time left, he might as well actually make a start on some of the summer homework. When he was about to enter the hallway, he nearly crashed into Petunia as she exited the living room, only reflexes hones by high-speed broom-riding allowing him to stop without spilling his water all over her.

Stepping back from him, Petunia sneered. “Make yourself useful for once and pour me a glass of lemonade while I'm upstairs.” As she was heading up the stairs, she let out a few more parting words. “You'd better keep your grubby little hands away from the TV!”

Despite this being what he had been waiting for, Harry had to once again reign in the urge to shout at her to do it herself. He soothed his tortured pride with the knowledge of how a large majority of the day would go. Draining half his glass of water in a few quick gulps and putting it down on the counter, he plucked yet another glass from the cupboard and then filled it to about halfway with lemonade from the fridge.

Glancing quickly into the hall, he pulled out the potion vial and upended it in the drink, the pink fluid fading into transparency as it touched the lemonade, until the glass was full of what appeared to solely be fizzy pop. Carrying the drink into the living room, he then put it down on the coffee table before heading back up to his room. He didn't even have to be in the room when it took affect. The sheer lust would have her coming to find him yearning for his cock.

Slipping into his bedroom, Harry groaned slightly as the thought caused his newly improved manhood to stir.

One downside to his increase in size. Extra discomfort when aroused while wearing clothes.

While Harry was making himself comfortable upstairs, Petunia was settling back into her space on the couch, getting herself ready to watch the next episode of her program. Reaching forward she took a sip of the drink Harry had left for her, quickly followed by a few more. Only ten minutes later she was dissatisfied to realize that she had already drained her glass.

The potion kicked in a few minutes later.

Petunia started to squirm in her seat as she felt herself flush. A few seconds later her nipples had peaked and became rock solid while a steady dampness grew in between her legs. A minute later she was heading to the kitchen to splash water on her face, feeling her honey start to soak through her panties and start to trickle down her thighs.

“What on earth is wrong with me?” she muttered to herself weakly, gripping the skirt of her house dress in one hand. She whimpered madly as the itch grew from mildly irritating to near debilitating over the course of a few minutes. “The freaks done something to me!” she growled, more out of reflex than real suspicion before freezing with a look of horror on her face. The moment the little bastards face had crossed through her mind, her womanhood had throbbed with need.

“That sick little monster!” she hissed, anger allowing her to fight the potions effects for but a second. She wouldn't go and beg him to fix her! She'd never give the little...the little shit the satisfaction! She splashed cold water from the tap against her cheeks, and resolved to wait it out.

She lasted for ten minutes impressively. In those ten minutes she carefully tried dealing with the ache herself with the aid of her fingers. All it served to do was force her arousal to grow exponentially, but no progress was actually made to solving the problem. Her restrained mind was all but shoved out of the way as her instincts took over.

Petunia practically had to crawl up the stairs, her legs barely able to support her. Had she seen herself, she would have gone into an apoplectic rage. Her usually tidy hair, carefully groomed each morning was a frazzled mess. Her face was a luminescent shade of pink and her usually pale gray eyes, were completely overtaken by her pupils.

Reaching the door to the room her nephew used – he would never truly live in her home – Petunia forced herself to stand up straight before opening the door. “Boy, what have you.....done.....to,”

“Oh.”

Her righteous tirade was cut off as her eyes caught up with what they were seeing.

Harry was sat at the foot of his bed, completely nude from the waist down. Where that should have had her screeching at him – she'd had to see that enough when he was nothing but a little shit-factory – as she was now, her eyes were focused on what was standing up from his lap. It was over eight inches long and hadn't sacrificed in girth to be so. She was sure she could see it throbbing in tune with the boys heart, the purple helmet glistening in the low light due to the curtains having been closed.

It was the largest cock she'd seen outside of a porno. It should have looked comical against Harry's small frame, but the burning want in her veins simply demanded she drop her panties and spear herself on it now.

“What did you do to me?” Petunia's voice was barely above a whisper but it felt like it echoed in the room. “What freakish magic have you used on me!”

Harry simply smiled smugly at her. “I have no idea what you're talking about,” he said innocently before continuing with a suddenly more impish grind. “But if I did, I'd tell you that the only way to end it is to give into what it wants.” And it was. Tom had never written down the potion so formerly only he could brew it, and he never made an antidote. “I would also tell you that it will last indefinitely until you do.”

If she were physically able to do so, Petunia would have paled drastically. She had barely been under the effects of whatever it was the freak had done for quarter of an hour and it was already driving her insane. If he were telling the truth then it could possibly last for days.

Part of her mind was screaming at her to just close the door and leave the house, surely there were doctors who could help her. Her pride and dignity were at stake, and she could take a small hit in both rather than doing what Harry implied was the only cure. If she did that her pride and dignity would be in tatters.

Petunia seemed to sag weakly. “I'm your aunt. Its sick and wrong even for your kind.” she spat defensively

Harry's eyes darkened at her defense. “You don't get to use the word 'aunt' like it should mean something.” he said in return. “You don't treat me like a sane person would treat a nephew, so I have no problems in treating you as someone unrelated to me.” Putting his arm out behind him, he leaned back, further presenting his cock to her view.

She finally crossed walked into his room, pushing aside the shoulder-straps of her dress and letting it fall to the floor as she did so. When she was stood in front of him, she let her panties drop to the floor as well. Before she could reach for his rod however, she was stopped when Harry cleared his throat noisily. “What?” she snarled. “I'm doing what you want you abnormal little boy, what is it?”

Harry raised an eyebrow pointedly. “Who said I'm going to let you do it?”

Petunia scoffed at him. “Your a dirty little bastard who has a woman ready to have sex with you. Besides your,” she glanced at his cock with disdain and yet admiration too “tool contradicts your words.”

He smiled beatifically at her. “Suck it and maybe I'll let you use it.” Petunia opened her mouth to protest but shut it with a click when Harry continued. “You might be older than me, and I might not be able to use magic, but I'm still stronger than you auntie. If I don't want to let you, you can't make me.” he finished mockingly. Harry was somewhat surprised when the sheer heat of the glare she sent him while she dropped to her knees, didn't set him on fire.

Petunia dragged her eyes away from Harry's face lest she slap him, and instead focused her view on the pole of flesh that had her reluctantly impressed. Reaching out she wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, only just barely able to wrap her hand around it. Now that it was up close, the idea of it being inside of her was a lot more intimidating. Gripping it with her other hand as well, she grudgingly began to pump Harry's meat before leaning forward and starting to gently lap at the head. Every sweep of her tongue brought a slight taste of saltiness due to his pre, causing a look of distaste to cross her features.

Feeling a hand come to rest on her scalp, she glowered up at him only for him to her with one of his own. “I said suck, not stall for gods sake.” Petunia took a deep breath through her nose before looking back down and opening her mouth. Harry groaned as he felt his tip come to rest on top of her tongue while her lips wrapped around him. Sucking lightly she slowly started to bob her head, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth while working the rest of the shaft with her hands using the spit that she allowed to leak from the seal of her lips.

Harry was dying to tell her that she'd best get used to this as he looked to the side at the spot where he'd hidden the camera. Before Petunia had come upstairs he'd realized the problem a blinking red light might present and had stuck a square of duct tape over it quickly. With its current position, whoever watched the recording would get a side profile of the bed and any activities that happened on it.

Putting it out of mind for now, Harry simple leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of Petunia's tongue wriggling about the underside of his cock. He could hold off his release for a fair amount of time now, but given that this was just the starter, why hold back? So when he felt the build up to his climax nearly reach the peak, he made no effort to hold back. Nor did he give any warning to Petunia.

Petunia felt confused for a moment as the hand in her hair tightened abruptly, but when she felt and tasted the first burst of cum soak her tongue, she tried to lift her head from Harry's lap. All her effort granted her was the knowledge that he was indeed stronger than her. After that she thought that all she had to do was hold it in her mouth and spit it out when he was done, only for the second and third burst to ruin that idea. With a moan of protest she started to swallow his cream, trying her best not to taste it as each sticky load refilled her mouth.

Finally feeling the grip on her hair loosen, she surged upwards coughing, only restraining herself from spitting to get the taste out to deny Harry the knowledge of how uncomfortable she'd been. Seeing the self-satisfied look on his face, venomous words escaped her mouth. “You revolting little freak.”

Gesturing at the beads of fluid falling rolling down her thighs, he replied with superiority. “If I'm a freak, what does it say about you when your so wet from just sucking me off?”

Petunia growled. “Its because of your magic and no other reason.”

Harry shrugged. “Who knows, maybe your a bit of a freak yourself.” he replied simply seeking to get on her nerves. “Just get on the bed already.” He then scooted back so that his legs were on the bed themselves, and rested on his back propped up by his elbows waiting for her.

Now that her mind wasn't occupied with getting servicing the freak over with, Petunia was suddenly hit once again with the sheer need she was feeling. Her scramble onto the bed was hasty and far from graceful and soon she was perched above Harry with the lips of her pussy resting atop the crown of his cock.

Realizing just what she was about to do, Petunia froze in the face of actually taking the plunge so to speak. It would be the first she'd had sex in years and it was going to be with her sisters freakish son.

Looking up at Petunia, Harry grew impatient as when she made no move to continue. Gripping her hips and pushing upwards he groaned as his cock slowly slid into her snatch, his progress stymied as her walls stretched to accommodate his substantially larger member.

Petunia's mouth opened in a silent oh of surprise as a pleasurable burst of lightning shot from her pussy to the rest of her nervous system. The sheer relief of finally having some relief from the incessant demand that she fuck briefly turned off her brain to mouth filter. “So big,” she gasped, moaning wantonly as she was filled and stretched in ways she'd never felt before.

Smiling smugly at his aunts slip, Harry continued to savor the tight velvet heat that was encapsulating more and more of his cock with each passing second until he was finally able to go no further as his cock head nudged against the entrance to her womb, causing her to wince. He briefly wondered if he'd overdone it in giving her the entire aphrodisiac potion when he felt her juices pour from her pussy and continue to slide down his cock and over his balls but dismissed it from his mind.

Petunia shuddered and gasped as she flexed reflexively around the length of flesh that was rammed into her pussy. Feeling no further movement from her tormentor, she looked down at him confusedly, feeling a flash of worry at his leering expression and the tight grip her had on her hips.

“Beg for it.” he demanded cruelly. A thrill of power echoed through his body as he said it, and Harry relished every second of it. “Beg for my cock.”

Faced with a release from her maddening arousal, Petunia did the only thing she could. “Fuck me.” she complied quietly.

Harry frowned, before demanding “Louder.” He wanted to make sure the camera picked it up.

“Fuck me. Please!” she complied once more, a bit more desperate as what she needed was held just out of her reach.

Harry grinned cruelly. “Louder you slut.”

Petunia snapped. “FUCK ME YOU DAMNED FREAK!FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR FREAK COCK!” She shouted at him trying to lift herself up so she could experience more delicious friction.

Hearing what he'd wanted to hear, Harry quickly shifted so Petunia was now beneath him and then drew his cock back and re-sheathed himself in one massive thrust. The sudden invasion of her deepest depths caused her to squeal in a mixture of pleasure and shock, a long drawn out moan escaping her soon after as Harry started to hammer into her swiftly. The sheer wetness of her pussy caused a lewd almost squelching sound to escape from her nether lips every time Harry thrust back in.

Harry had thought that fucking Petunia when she was asleep was amazing enough as it was. Now that she was conscious and every plunge into her pussy caused her to react with a litany of “Yes, yes, YES” or any number of expletives, he enjoyed it far more. Speeding up his hammering even further, he actually recognized the signs of Petunia's impending orgasm. The walls of her pussy started to flutter and clench around him with increasing frequency and her breath started to come in short pants.

Like a knot coming undone it happened. Petunia wailed and her snatch clenched to near bruising force around Harry's cock, her orgasm causing her to squirt around his cock. The coil in his own stomach was starting to grow tight and its onset began to speed up rapidly as he continued to thrust into her climaxing twat. Just as she suddenly became limp under his ministrations, Harry quickly pulled out and worked his cock with his hand, growling as his cream painted her stomach white. Dragging the head of his cock through her pubic hair to clean it of the lingering bead at its tip, he looked up and snorted when he saw why she'd suddenly gotten so quiet.

The sheer ecstasy her orgasm had brought her after her arousal had been heightened to dizzying levels had caused Petunia to feint after her climaxes sheer intensity.

Harry briefly considered just climbing beneath the covers and dozing off, but fought off the urge and instead began to deal with the aftermath of his actions. Climbing off of his bed he considered cleaning Petunia up and redressing her but decided not to. Instead he picked her up with a bit of difficulty and carried her from his room to her own and laid her out on her and Vernon's bed. He'd leave her there for now, but if he didn't hear movement in the next hour he'd come clean her up and get her dressed.

Satisfied that he wouldn't inadvertently leave evidence to give Vernon cause to murder him in his sleep, Harry then crossed back to his room and picked up the camera after getting redressed. He had originally planned to do this part of his plan the next day or to go and buy a laptop himself so he could use that instead. With Petunia apparently unconscious for a little bit he had the time to use Dudley's computer.

Walking to Dudley's room without care of being seen, Harry let himself in and closed the door behind him and then turned on the computer. While it booted up, he quickly began to dig through the desk drawers, having banked his plan on Dudley having the things he needs. In the second drawer he found what he needed and then some. Taking a few blank DVD's from the small stack in the drawer, Harry connected the USB lead from the camera to the computer and got to work with the aid of a few internet searches.

It was quarter of an hour later when Harry was just finishing burning a third copy of the camera recordings that he heard a door open and close, swiftly followed by another and then the shower turning on.

Taking the DVD's and camera after turning off the computer, he quickly deposited two of them in his bedroom and then raced downstairs to put on his shoes.

A short bus trip later and he was in Gringotts bank, depositing the final DVD in his vault. Better to not keep all his eggs in one basket so to speak. His return back to Privet Drive was equally quick, and though he did see Petunia she sullenly ignored his presence as he walked past her.

The odd cheer at the thought of getting revenge on his Aunt helped soothe him to sleep that night.

Chapter End.

For you folks hoping for a character other than Petunia, sorry to disappoint in this chapter. There will be other women after the next chapter which will be the final Petunia one for a little while. What I can say is that it wont be Hermione next after her though. She will be 'targeted' by Harry but not for a little while. A large part of his motivation is going to be revenge.

Those of you made uncomfortable by non-con, I'd recommend you leave while you can. Harry is amoral and little things like the feelings of people he doesn't like don't particularly matter to him.

However I do feel the need to say, people – this is fiction, anyone who does this in real life is in desperate need of mental help. I do not in anyway condone actions of this nature. That said, it is likely that the next chapter will be a fair bit shorter as it was originally meant to be a part of this one, but the chapter got longer than I originally thought it would.

To the reviewer who asked whether or not Harry will show interest in the same sex, I can say no with certainty. There are several thousand (hundred-thousand) slash fics out there, and I will admit that I've read a few and thought they were well done. I can't however write it myself.

Tallyho lads and ladies!
Sign up to rate and review this story