Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm just the way the doctor made me

by cj_warner94 1 review

yet another vampire story! staring the mcr boys!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2014-12-10 - 253 words

0Unrated
He beckoned for me to follow him down the alleyway, so I did in a trance like state. I followed the sound of his boots hitting the concrete floor until they came to and stand still. I stopped for a second and stared into his bright hazel eyes. He looked calm and playful, like he had done this before. His eyes shifted colour, they were a muddy red for a second and then they went completely blood red. I wasn’t afraid though. I was happy.

This man wasn’t going to hurt me. He would help me, he told me so himself. He leaned into me and kissed me softly on the lips.

“I’m so sorry.. my dear, this is going to be the most pleasurable thing you’ll ever feel. It will also be the most tragic. Again I am so sorry,”

He pressed his forehead to mine for a second and then I tilted my head, I was scared for a second and then it was bliss. Beautiful sweet bliss, the bite in my neck was barely a scratch. I moaned out and gave myself to the man. He picked up my slim body and slammed me against the wall still drinking from my neck. It started going dark.. I couldn't care about that though. It was all so much, my eyes started watering as I slowly fell into the darkness.


huy guys first story in a while. its not a long chapter but yeah. go easy on me
Sign up to rate and review this story