Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Strike Wizard

Parting Ways

by c0dy88 2 reviews

Final Arc Chapter

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2015-01-02 - 5718 words - Complete

3Original

I don't own Harry Potter or Strike Witches.

Break.
Chapter Start

Harry flinched hard as a stream of thirty caliber simunitions whistled by him and he franticly threw himself into a defensive spiral while trying to raise a shield between himself and his attacker. He just managed to get the shield up in time to intercept another stream of fire from the simulated MG42 machine gun.

Adolfine frowned as Harry tried to draw a bead on her with his simulated Lewis machine gun. Despite how good Harry was at flying he still wasn't more than average at using an automatic weapon in the air, or at all really. Hermione wasn't any better until she started using her abilities to track targets and provide accurate targeting information. Lynette was more confident in her firearms skill and was a pretty good flier but just not all that aggressive or willing to do harm, unless she was shot somewhere sensitive first (which poor Harry found out the hard way).

Now their teamwork was something else entirely Adolfine thought with a shiver, recalling all the welts she and Wilma had gotten trying to break up the three's formation fighting. Hermione's ability was especially dangerous in a group setting as she didn't have to worry about her poor flying skills and could focus on finding, tracking and smashing the opposition while Lynette and Harry always flew in a protective manor around her.

'Speaking of their teamwork' Adolfine mentally cursed as she was forced to break off her attack on Harry to avoid the incoming fire from a charging Lynette and Hermione, as well a curse the fact that her magic had degraded too much for her to use a shield anymore. Adolfine and Wilma had managed to force the three youngsters to break formation earlier with Wilma chasing after Hermione and Lynette while Adolfine had stayed behind to contain Harry, and it had been working so far but apparently Lynette and Hermione were more the a match for Wilma and had now come back to back Harry up.

Adolfine turned to throw a burst at the two charging girls while skidding backwards in a weaving fashion to avoid their fire; which put her squarely in Harry's crosshairs.

WAPWAPWAPWAPWAPWAP! Adolfine's back arched and her mouth stretched open wide as each of a dozen sim-rounds struck her ass and thighs, making her feel like she'd just been spanked with a wooden paddle.

And then she was hit with a couple of dozen rounds from the girls in the chest and stomach.

"ENOUGH! I'm out! I'M OUT!" Adolfine shouted as she used her arms and the MG 42 to protect her breasts from taking any more hits.

"Sorry" the kids called as they lowered their machine guns. Feeling that it was now safe Adolfine lowered her arms and let out a sigh.

"Let's head back to the hanger and call it a day" Adolfine ordered before spinning around and flying in the direction of their hanger, the sound of three radial engines telling her the three were following her back. Good she had a lot to talk to them about when they got there.

Break.

Harry hummed to himself as he pulled himself out of his strikers, happy with their latest victory over Adolfine and Wilma (though he did wish he could have done more against Adolfine one on one). As soon as Harry was out of his striker and had his slippers on he walked over to were Lynette was just shutting down her own strikers, waited until Lynette was done, looped his arms under hers a lifted out of her strikers and onto the stand. Lynette just giggled at Harry's antics before giving him a peak on the cheek and walking with him over to where Hermione was standing next to her striker stand giving the two amused and exasperated looks; then the three of them walked out of the hanger part of the hanger and into the classroom where they found Mrs. Bishop waiting for them with a scowl on her face. This instantly set off alarm bells in the three teens, and they cautiously approached the older woman with Lynette in the lead.

"Mom?" Lynette asked cautiously "is something wrong?" Minnie Bishop jumped slightly at the sound of her daughter's voice, leading the three teens to believe that she hadn't even noticed that they'd entered the room before she turned back to them with a smile on her face.

"There's plenty wrong out there Lyn, but why don't we sit down so I can explain the latest wrongs" the three teens nodded their heads at that, and then turned bright red as all three of their stomachs complained at the same time about their lack of fullness.

"And maybe we can do something about the grumbling stomachs while we're at it" Mrs. Bishop said with a giggle, which made Harry; Hermione and Lynette's faces go even redder. The three quickly commandeered one of the classroom tables, onto which Mrs. Bishop plopped a picnic basket full of meat pies, sandwiches and bottles of root beer. Adolfine and Wilma showed up moments later and for a few minutes the only sounds heard were those of food being devoured. But as with all good things the eating had to come to an end, and the talking about unsavory things to begin.

"So what had you so upset earlier mom?" Lynette asked to get things started and Wilma perked up a bit to listen in as it usually took a lot to get her mother angry. Minnie just sighed before she laid a news paper on the table and indicated that the three should read it, the Headline of which proclaimed that Parliament had modified or added new laws in the face of the continued Neuroi threat. After a few moments of reading Lynette and Harry were slightly confused and a little embarrassed while Hermione was bright red with embarrassment and rage.

"Um what does 'Age of Consent' mean?" Harry asked in an embarrassed voice.

"The age when you can legally have sex with an adult" Hermione said coldly.

"And prostitution?"

"A job using sex to make money" Adolfine answered while giving the paper her best stink eye.

"Polygamy?" Harry was now cherry red.

"Being married to multiple women" Wilma said in a much firmer voice then she usually used, but then her scowl turned itself into a smirk as she gave Harry a sideways look the just oozed trouble.

"I'd have thought you'd know all those terms already Harry, given how much time you and Lynne spend sucking face" Wilma said blandly.

"WILMA!!!" Lynette and Mrs. Bishop shouted.

"Sorry sorry" Wilma said, not sounding sorry at all. Lynette gave her sister a glare before putting an arm around the now nuclear red Harry and giving him a reassuring squeeze.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TRYING TO PULL HERE!?" Hermione shouted so loudly that everyone jumped slightly before she went into a rant about women's rights and Patriarchal bastards raping anyone they wanted. Everyone stared for several minutes before Mrs. Bishop snapped out of her stupor and started working to get Hermione calmed down, which took her several minutes to do and even then Hermione was still smoldering with anger.

"I can understand why they finally did it" Adolfine said, then raised her hand to stop Hermione going off again "I'm not saying I like it frauline, just that I understand why they finally did it."

"Why did they do whatever they did?" Harry asked as he was a little confused.

"The first thing you have to understand is that combat with the Neuroi is life or death; a Neuroi's beams rarely wound people, they vaporize whatever they touch that isn't protected by magic instantly and can burn their way through passive magic barriers within moments" Adolfine said grimly as she glared at the sandwich in her hand "as such combating Neuroi with regular forces gets really bloody REALLY fast. Even witch units can expect to take casualties more often than not if they take on multiple Neuroi at once".

"The second thing is that many of the nations of Europe took a terrible pounding when the Neuroi invaded. Most of the nations had reduced their militaries after the first Neuroi war and didn't have very many witches left to defend themselves, and because of the short operational life of most witches none of those that were active were veterans in any way, shape or form. Even those witches that served in the Hispania Incident were unprepared for the numbers and power of the Neuroi that dropped on them" Mrs. Bishop said as she took over for General Galland "The result was the nations of Central and Western Europe fighting what is being called the 'Evacuation War', though 'Evacuation Rout' is more accurate. Karlsland and the Central European countries were taken by complete surprise and couldn't do more than tell their people to run and their military to protect the civilians by any means necessary."

"And we mostly failed" Adolfine cut in with a depressed growl "We fought and fought and fought to get people clear only to watch many of them get vaporized anyway, hundreds of thousands of people a day. Last I checked it's been estimated that Karlsland lost as much as eighty percent of its population in the Evacuation War, with sixty five percent guaranteed died, with many of the countries around Karlsland getting it almost as bad."

"Gallia was slightly more prepared when the Neuroi push reached its borders, but they were also being swamped with refugees from all the countries the Neuroi had already overrun" Mrs. Bishop cut back in before the general could get too worked up over the past "The Gallian military was constantly being delayed by refugee convoys as they tried to move to intercepted Neuroi attacks, and their regular military forces didn't have much more luck facing the Neuroi then any of the previous countries, but the injection of fresh Gallian witches, and days later the Britannian Expeditionary Force and Britannian witches, took some of the pressure off the weary defenders and gave them a chance to get some rest. All these factors combine meant that, while Gallia was still overrun by the Neuroi, they weren't slaughtered the way many of the countries before them were; only losing about half the Gallian population before they could get the country evacuated though it still cost most of the Gallian military their lives to do so" Mrs. Bishop stopped for a moment to take a drink before continuing.

"The Neuroi rampage was finally stopped when they hit the Hispanian/Gallian border. The Hispanians had used all the time that it had taken the Neuroi to reach them to organized the evacuation of the refugees and set up defenses; so when the Neuroi arrived there was no confusion, no tripping over panicking civilians, just an organized force ready to blast them all to kingdom come! And it only got worse for the Neuroi as witches from Northern and Southern Liberian along with the Far East and Austrailius started arriving in force to back the defenders up. Many of the other fronts stabilized soon after with North Africa being the only place where anything really happens."

"But that stabilization came at great cost and maintaining it isn't cheap" Adolfine slipped in "the militaries of over a dozen countries gutted and their populations slaughtered, and just maintaining the lines regularly costs hundreds or thousands of soldiers their lives every month on the good months."

"And that is why many nations have or are considering these kinds of laws, they know that this war isn't going to end without the proverbial 'rivers of blood' and 'mountains of bodies', in fact the latest estimates say that it will take at least twenty years to totally retake Europe. That means with the average combat life of a witch being four years the entire witch force will need to be replaced five times at least before this war is over" Adolfine stopped a moment to take a drink, and to let what she'd just said sink in, before she continued.

"The analysts are also projecting tens of millions of deaths among the regular forces. And these projections don't include the Neuroi breaking any of the defensive lines or attacking new areas of the globe" that sent a shiver down everyone's spine "Now there are people around the world working on ways to win the war faster and without the afore mentioned blood and body parts, but the leaders of the different nations can't make decisions based on hope, they have to assume that the worse really will happen"

"So they assume that this war really will take a long time and be an absolute meat grinder?" Harry asked.

"Yes" Adolfine answered with a flinch.

"But what does that have to do with our...um...personal relationship?" Harry asked, still not quite getting it, to the gathered female's annoyance.

"Basically those who fuck more win Harry" said Wilma in a slightly annoyed voice.

"WILMA/SARGENT!" Mrs. Bishop, Lynette, Hermione, and General Galland shouted all at once.

"What it's true?" Wilma asked.

"That doesn't mean it has to be put so...crudely" Minnie growled at her daughter while Harry sat there in shock as his brain tried to reboot. Lynette noticed the state of her poor boyfriend and let out a sigh.

"Great Wilma you broke Harry...again...and now I'm going to have to restart him" Lynette commented to general giggles as she slipped onto Harry's lap, lightly turned his face to hers and gave him a full kiss straight to the lips. After a few moments Harry started to kiss her back but was interrupted when Hermione wolf whistled and Wilma held up a piece of paper with a large number seven on it.

"Now that Harry's brain is working again can we get back to the discussion again" Hermione asked with a pink face.

"Sure" Lynette said equally pink before she looked over at her sister "And why did I only get a Seven?" she asked.

"You didn't fully french him" Wilma answered blandly.

"WILMA!"

"Well now that that's out of the way" Mrs. Bishop said while rubbing her temples, while Lynette glared daggers at her older sister "we can move on to something related."

"What now?" Harry asked with a combination of exasperation and dread in his voice.

"Um... well Harry do you remember that conversation we had a few weeks ago?" Wilma asked.

"The one about some of the problems I'm going to encounter as a wizard?"

"Yeah that one; well you might not have to worry about one of those problem and you also just got a whole load more" Harry's groan when he heard that sounded particularly pathetic and resulted in Lynette giving her poor boyfriend another sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

"What kind of problems?" Harry asked.

"Marriage problems" Wilma answered with a wince when she saw her sister pale "to be exact you're going to need to have at least six wives."

"WHAT?" Hermione shouted in shock "Why?"

"Because we're going to need all the witches we can get to fight this war" General Galland said coldly "and the only guaranteed why to ensure that witches are born is for their father to be a wizard" Hermione still looked a little confused so Mrs. Bishop decided to elaborate.

"Hermione, the wizards of this world are really only good for one thing" Hermione nodded to show that she was listening "And that is producing more witches. They don't have the magical power to do a witches work, and because their daughters are basically guaranteed to be witches, which are the only thing that really works against the Neuroi, and because they're so rare high command won't even think about letting wizards into the front line units."

"If I'm not even going to be allowed to fight then why am I even being trained to use witch style magic?" Harry asked in a depressed voice.

"You don't need to be in the military to fight Harry" Wilma said kindly "I've met plenty of witches who have fought the Neuroi long and hard but were never once officially part of any nations military."

"About five percent of the witches fighting on the lines right now aren't a part on any military, and they tend to be the ones that push the hardest" Adolfine stepped in "They try so hard for a wide variety of reasons, but the main one that most people notice is to get the confirmed kill bounty that the allied commands have put out on the Neuroi, with revenge being the second highest reason."

"So you want me to be a mercenary so I can fight on the frontlines?" Harry asked.

"No we're laying out all your options so that you can make your own choices Harry" Mrs. Bishop said.

"Though having your power on the frontlines would defiantly make me feel better" Adolfine admitted "It's always worth it to have one more elite around."

"Though if you two want to stay together I'd suggest avoiding the military" said Mrs. Bishop to Harry and Hermione.

"And what would happen if we choose to just remain civilians?" Hermione asked.

"Then any girl of child bearing age that isn't a frontline witch will either throw themselves at Harry or be thrown at him by their families. Many countries currently offer rewards for bearing children who demonstrate magical abilities, and many people will pay good money for Harry to knock up their daughters"

"WILMA!"

"Can we PLEASE move on to a less embarrassing subject while Hermione and I think about it" a red face Harry whined.

"Yes please" Hermione and Lynette joined in.

"There's really only a couple of more things that we still need to tell you about" Mrs. Bishop said "The papers confirming me as your legal guardian in this world have gone through" a shout of joy filled the building when Minnie said this as Harry and the jumped for joy and started giving out hugs. The two dimensional travelers had been worried ever since General Baloney(Maloney) had taken over command of the air forces in Britannia that he'd try to strong arm the two into doing what he and his anti-witch faction wanted, with Mrs. Bishop now being their guardian this was greatly reduced.

Once everyone calmed down slightly Adolfine announced that their training was complete, which was met with sighs of relief from the three youngsters and chuckles from the adults.

"If you could please let me know if you're going to be joining the military by the end of the week Harry, Hermione; I may be able to 'tweak' some things so that Harry can be on the frontlines and so that your all in the same unit" Adolfine admonished as everyone was leaving to return home for the night.

"Yes ma'am" the two replied before they got into Mrs. Bishop's car and were driven away.

Break.

When Harry, Hermione and Lynette arrived back home Hermione grabbed her two friends by the hand and started dragging them towards the room she shared with Harry (and Lynette when she started sneaking into Harry's bed) then locked and spelled the door behind them before Harry and Lynette could head off for their usual post training bath.

"Okay Hermione now that we're at your mercy what wicked things are you planning for us?" Harry teased his bushy haired friend, only for said friend to smack him over the head.

"GIT! You've been spending too much time around Wilma lately" Hermione growled.

"So what did you want to talk to us about Hermione?" Lynette asked after smacking Harry over the head herself.

"I wanted to talk about which path we're going to being taking now that we've finished training" Hermione said as she sat down on the end of her bed while the couple plopped down on Harry's.

"I was going to be joining the RAF anyway" Lynette said while she snuggled into Harry's side "I'd already signed up before you arrived here and would have been leaving for basic training around this time" Lynette went quiet for a few moments before she continued softly "but I think it would be best if the two of you took the mercenary route."

"WHAT?! Why?" Harry asked in shock.

"Love it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the second you finished the paperwork the military bundled you up and shipped you off to some high security Scottish castle, no matter how hard General Galland tried to arrange otherwise" Lynette said blandly before she snuggled a little deeper into Harry's side "and could you honestly say that you could sleep with a girl other than me while me and Hermione are off somewhere dodging Neuroi death beams?" Harry paled at the thought before he wrapped his arms around his Lynette and gave her a reassuring squeeze, much to Lynette and Hermione's amusement.

"And I would be even less surprised if they didn't try that even if Harry remained a normal civilian" Hermione said with a bit of a scowl after a few moments "so that really only leaves us with the mercenary route, and even then I think it would be a good idea if we keep a low profile" Harry and Lynette both nodded in agreement before Lynette spoke up.

"Hermione, you and I are also going to have mum setup marriage contracts for the both of us with Harry."

"WHAT/both of you?" Hermione and Harry asked.

"Yes both of us" Lynette said after she'd pulled away from Harry's warm embrace for a moment (damn it!) and fixed them both with a playful glare "if I'm going to have to share my Harry then I would at least like to do so with girls that I know. And it will also allow us to continue our relationship after I join the military without having to hide it from my commanding officer." Hermione had turned bright red while Lynette kept her glare going.

"Hermione you may not be a wizard but you are a powerful witch so it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to set you up with one of the other wizards just to make more witches as powerful as you, so you may as set yourself up with a boy you know" Hermione couldn't help but agree with her friends assessment of her situation and nodded her head before turning to leave the room and find Wilma for their post training bath.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lynette asked from her place back in Harry's arms.

"Um...bath" Hermione answered meekly. Lynette sighed to herself before extracting herself from Harry and quickly strode over to the bushy haired witch while activating her familiar along the way. As Lynette stepped up behind Hermione she wrapped her arms around the other girl and rested her chin on Hermione's shoulder closed to Hermione's left ear.

"And who said you could leave yet?" Lynette asked, her breath tickling Hermione's ear in a way that made the girl shiver slightly in pleasure.

"But you and Harry don't need me around for your snuggle-fest" Hermione answered. Lynette sighed (which sent another wave of pleasure through the bookworm).

"Hermione if we want this to work then we all need to be able to enjoy each other's company as more than just friends" Lynette said as she continued hugging her friend "so instead of running to the bath to avoid us your going to kick off your shoe and join us for our cuddle session and then join us in the bath later. Understood Hermione?" Lynette asked with a small hint of steel in her soft voice.

"um...but..." Hermione started looking for an out.

"Understood" Lynette finished a little bit more firmly.

"Understood" Hermione finally relented.

"Shoes" Hermione sighed in a very put upon way as she kicked off her shoes and waited for Lynette to release her from her hug and lead her back to the bed. But apparently Lynette had other ideas and as soon as Hermione's shoes were off she scooped the other witch up in a bridal carry (and had gotten a surprised, loud and entertaining "Eep!" in the process) and started walking back towards the bed. Hermione had wrapped her arms around Lynette's neck in fright as she was suddenly scooped up and started carrying her back to the bed, where she noticed that Harry quietly chuckling into his hand as he watch the two girls approach.

"Shut it Harry" Hermione growled, her cheeks bright red in embarrassment. This only made Harry and Lynette laugh harder.

Break.

One week later

Harry quietly made his way down the hall that led to Lynette's room well after dark, just as she'd whispered for him to at dinner earlier in the evening. He didn't know what she wanted, if she had wanted to cuddle she would've snuck into his room and she'd spent more time this week with Hermione instead of him.

The last week had been interesting to say the least. When the three of them had informed General Galland of their decisions the general had honestly not been very surprised, unhappy yes but not surprised. That said Adolfine made them promise that if they ran into any trouble that they'd contact her as quickly as possible.

Adolfine also helped them hunt down a pair of strikers that they could afford. Between the two of them Harry and Hermione had been able to come up with twelve hundred galleons and spent about eight hundred of it on a pair of older war weary strikers (an Ultramarine Spitfire five and a Hawker Hurricane 2C) and another two hundred on an old Lewis light machinegun and a Thompson sub machinegun. Harry and Hermione used some basic repair spells on the machines and soon had them all working like new and Hermione was had pulled out her Arithmomancy and Runes books so that she could start working on enchanting them.

Their talk with Mrs. Bishop about the betrothal contracts was match more warmly received and more to the point dealt with quietly by the end of the day, so now he, Lynette and Hermione had matching silver betrothal bands on the ring finger of their left hands. Harry had also asked Mrs. Bishop for help managing all the contracts, both betrothal and stud, which she agreed to as his and Hermione's legal guardian. Adolfine said that with the destruction wrought during the Evacuation War and her position as Inspector General of Witches that she was also the legal guardian of many witches that were orphans, and she'd see if there were any that might mix well with Harry.

Harry took this to mean that there was going to be a lot of Karlslandic booty in his future.

Arriving at Lynette's door Harry softly knocked and waited. It took a few seconds after the knock before Lynette cautiously cracked the door open and peeked out. On seeing Harry Lynette quickly but silently waved Harry into her room and softly shut the door behind him. Lynette's room was only light by two candles and she had covered the windows with heavy sheets as all of southern Britannia was under a mandatory blackout because of the Neuroi.

As Harry's eyes adjusted to the candlelight he finally got to look around Lynette's room for the first time since he arrived in her house. It definitely wasn't a pink a lace filled hell that Dean and Seamus swore girls rooms tended to be. Lynette's room had plain green wallpaper and a polished wood floor. A simple twin sized bed dominated one corner while and desk and a dresser had a whole wall to themselves, the whole room was maybe ten by fifteen feet.

As Harry had been taking in the view of her room Lynette had slipped back around him and now stood in front of him in the middle of her room with her hands clasped in her lap and acting like the nervous and hesitant Lynette he'd first met over a month before not the demure but confident Lynette that he was dating.

She also wasn't wearing her usual white nightgown. Instead she was wearing a pale green slip that reached her ankles but only had a pair of thin shoulder straps and a draw string just above her bust was keeping it from just falling down. And speaking of Lynne's bust the slip was made of a much lighter material then her usual nightgown so Harry could plainly see that Lynette wasn't wearing any sort of bra.

"Like what you see Harry?" Lynette asked as some of her confidence slipped back into voice.

"Yes, most definitely yes" Harry answered with complete honesty. Lynette smile at that with a hint of red on her cheeks, which considering the lighting situation probably meant that her face was actually cherry red. But then shy Lynette took back control and she dropped her line of sight to around the middle of his chest.

"wo-would you...like to see more?" Lynette asked, and then before Harry could give an answer she put action to words; reached up and undid the slip's draw string then took hold of the straps and slipped them from her shoulders, and allowed the slip to fall enough for her breasts to come into view. And what a pair of breast they were; creamy white, the size of a large orange and nearly perfectly round with pink, slightly upturned nipples. Harry had seen them before, when he and Lynette shared the bath but he would never tire of looking at them.

Lynette most have found the sight of Harry admiring her breasts comforting because she allowed her arms to fall to her sides, which let her slip finish falling to the floor and completely bared her body for her boyfriend, now her betrothed. Stepping out of her discarded slip and now clad only in a pair of white knickers Lynette crossed the few feet between her and Harry and, once in front of him, raised her arms. Harry recognized the offered hug instantly and wrapped his arms around Lynette, one hand starting to caress her bare back while the other found its way to Lynette's arse.

"Not that I'm not enjoying this, 'cause I am, but...?" Harry asked as he nuzzled Lynette's neck.

"Why am I doing this?" Lynette offered and when Harry nodded into her neck she continued "I'll make this simple for you Harry, I LOVE YOU and tomorrow we're both going to separate for what could be a fairly long time while we do dangerous jobs without being able to watch each other's backs. So I'm going to give a reason to come back alive even if it's only to finish deflowering me, and I of course have plenty of reason already to come back alive and well."

"Well I already had plenty of reasons myself, but a couple more couldn't hurt" Harry said as he started kissing Lynette under her jaw and along her throat "are there any rules?"

"Umm...Just that my knickers stay on and your cock stays in your pants...Umm...but you can still rub me off" Lynette managed to get out between moans. She really wouldn't have minded give her virginity to Harry that night but she wanted to have some sense of control "there's also some strips of cloth laying on the headboard of the bed if you think I'm getting too loud."

Harry nodded that he understood then went back to kissing Lynette's neck while slowly working his way up to her ear. When he reached his target Harry kissed it a few times and sucked on her earlobe.

"Your wish is my command my lady" Harry whispered into Lynette's ear before returning his lips to hers and started giving her a deep intense kiss. At the same time Harry's hand gently turned Lynette's body so that it was facing away from him and offering easy access to her breasts and pussy, access that Harry's hands immediately took advantage of.

Lynette gave a happy moan as Harry's right arm wrapped around her chest and his right hand found, and was soon fondling her left breast while Harry's left hand went south and started stroking her pussy through her knickers.

She knew this was a good idea.

BREAK.

Chapter End

Arc End

First off let me thank you all for reading, favorating, and alerting this story. I most apologize for how long it has taken me update but life happened and I was unable to avoid it.

Secondly: I would like to declare this as the final chapter of this story. No I am not abandoning Strike Wizard; I'm just going to limit the number of chapter in each story that will now make up this series. I fully intend to start the second arc sometime soon but I would like to get some reader input on the first part first before I start on the second. To this end I ask that you please give longer than normal reviews that detail what you liked about the story and what you though didn't work so well (please don't bother mentioning grammar as I'm fully aware that mine is subpar); there will also to two polls coming up that you can vote in so I can get an idea of what you are all looking forwards to and thinking might happen in the future. I may not go with what you vote for but it will help me decide on what to do.

I will of course be re-titling this story to reflect the new plan.

Thirdly: for those of you who didn't like how this story was going then I will simply say this. I, C0dy88, challenge you all to write a Harry Potter/Strike Witches crossover of your own. There are no rules, no requirements and good ones will get kudos, 'nough said.

Again I would like to thank all of you for sticking with me and wish the good people of the world a (belated) Merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Peace man!
Sign up to rate and review this story