Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Piano man

Piano man 2

by sweetchildomine235

William is attacked Saul discovers his own pleasures and two rockstars have a cameo

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2015-01-04 - 1020 words

?Blocked
Perfect" Saul said as he looks into my eyes "William go get all your stuff you wanna bring with you and meet me at the end of the road ok but you only have 30 minutes if your not there it's over I won't come Back for you " he said seriously I nodded and
walk back toward my house to grab stuff I run upstairs but are stopped by my step father "William you going somewhere you think that nigger boy is going to. Change your life you listen to me boy I have the right to call the cops and have him arrested you little shit " he spits I smell the whiskey on his breath I look at him staring daggers I'm pissed that he would even say that about Saul he didn't know him well he did not know him that well either but I'm not a racist like him I'm quickly pulled out of my thoughts by him shoving me down a the stairs my head hits the ground with a sickening "CRACK" I feel nauseated my heads spinning, I heard his feet make impact against my back I'm screaming as loud as possible He picks a ten hundred pound iron cross off the wall slamming it down on top of my chest I felt the air escape my lung he kicks me in the back hard then in the head I feel like its getting darker around me I look up at the clock it reads 6:29 but once I try and get up my eyes cloud and feel light headed, I reach up to the phone and punch in Saul's number "s.....Saul ....I'm so sorry I didn't forget .......................my dad attacked me please .........don't think I .......forgot bye Saul " then my voice faded and it got dark around me ....
Saul's pov.......
"forget .......................my dad attacked me please .........don't think I .......forgot bye Saul " I felt sick I knew he wouldn't just forget I called 911. As quick as my fingers could I drove as fast as I could to get to his house I felt sick as I saw that William was lying down dead I knew it he had to be i raced over it him "William do you hear me!? ". I Screamed but got not response as the paramedics walk over to him the tall dark long haired medic hurry him into the bus I went with him "I think he' ll live" the medic said again he looked like a rockstar long hair tattoos he had a kid like Essence to him it made me smile to look into his eyes his co worker looked the same just thinner "yeah" was all he said but the tall one kept checking on him after what seems like forever we reach the hospital they rush him away I'm walking around the waiting room scared and upset but for some. Damn reasons the tall man followed me "relax" was all he said "DON'T you fucking tell me to relax there is someone I care deep-" "love" I'm taken aback by what he said "I don't even know William very we'll let alone love him " I said more quietly I hear him chuckle as he got up "whatever man I know you love him more than you know" he says as he walks back to the bus I watch him greet the thinner one with a cup of coffee they just sit there staring at me "mr hudson?" The doctor says as I nod he walks with me to Williams room but stops ahead of opening the door "mr bailey is in bad shape but I think he ' ll be ok in a few days he broke 4 ribs , a disk in his back a sight crack in his skull a broken leg a busted ankle in three places, and a ruptured lung but thank full we got the best care in Indiana he needs rest" the doctor spoke than left me with him I set down in the chair. Next to him "hey bill your going to be ok I promise my offer is still on the table you rest ok I'll still be here " I spoke softly as look at him his orange hair in his face his lips breath filling his chest then exhaling softly he looks like an angel I fight every urge but I lean over him and softly kiss his lips l but quickly regret it i quickly I leave the room in a hurry feeling very sick to my stomach as I walked to a motel and got a room as I walked in I muttered "I know I'm going to regret this " but I unzipped my jeans and moved my cock into my hand I let out a soft groan as I started Slipping my cock between my thumb and forefinger thrusting into my heated touch. I squeeze the base of of my cock slowly running my hand up and down my shaft as it begins to leak pre cum My teasing fingers roll my balls squeezing gently and raking my fingers under my cock making myself whimper.
I moan as my orgasm hits me hard as the images of William drive me wild into the last groan of my self indulged pleaser it was the most powerful thing I have ever experienced but once I'm done I fall onto the bed and cry because i have no idea if he loves me like I do him even if we don't know each other and I'm going to make his dreams come true with all my power i swear by it!........
Well that's the end of part 2 what do you think? Did you guess who the rockstar cameo medics where ? Do you feel bad for William or Saul don't worry it's gets better if you like it please review and I'll write more of this story I apologize for the use of the n' word in this if it offend I'm sorry and this story is going to get hotter than this don't like don't read well until later. -D
Sign up to rate and review this story