Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Piano man

Piano man

by sweetchildomine235 1 review

A young talented man named William is living in a abusive home and his only escape is by his music but one day a young talent scout name Saul finds him and there story unfolds

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2015-01-04 - 1054 words

1Moving
Lafayette Indiana
"Bill Bruce Bailey what the fuck are you doing boy?" My stepfather Stephen barks at me but once a again for the third time this morning. But in my own defense I'm not doing anything but sitting at the church organ playing a few scales, nothin fancy "nothing sir
Just practicing for Sunday sir" I said unenthusiastically As I went back to my hymns and, scales. I hate this organ so much it's scratchy out of tune it has more dust than a thousand year old coffin, I let out a sigh I close my eyes, I try to imagine that I'm a rockstar and my stepdad isn't there to tell me I'm worthless or I need to learn the ways of The Lord, I see a black grand piano shiny and in tune I run a hand down the ivory keys the sound is so beautiful it sounds like angles tuned it themselves and the beautiful ivories and ebony I also see adoring fans around me I look out from my hands to see that I have the fans all in the palm of my hands i move slightly and they watch as if I'm going to grow another head or something it's so fucking amazing that I need to remind myself, I'm a fantasy but I push that to the back of my mind and continued, to play for the imaginary crowd but then everything around me changed I was not longer in a concert hall but in a room I faintly heard the medley I was playing before playing in the background it is my favorite piece by Ludwig Von Beethoven moonlight sonata I look around to see beautiful bed is in front of me I smell the scents of wood roses and clean clothes and cigarettes i find my self so Overcome by my wonder I lay down on the bed, to my surprise it's warm and insanely comfortable. I pull the sheet over my toned pale body that soon realize is nude but I am not even bothered by this my fiery hair dangling in my face as I roll around trying to get comfort in my haste I neglected to see another figure walk into the room with me I assumed a woman would join me in bed but as I rolled over to see who was joining me in bed I was shocked to discover not a woman but a man, I barely look at him but his warm chocolate eyes met my own emerald eyes but I could barely see them do to his curly hair covering them his caramel skinned hands lean my body down to where I'm laying down below him he's looking down he's is fucking beautiful and, I know I should be but I'm not appalled by him like my head says I should be but it's like he's controlling my thoughts and actions he smiles at me with his warm chocolate eyes staring into my eyes I run my hand across his cheek getting a smile in return I am addicted to this Carmel skinned man he pulls my body toward him his hand exploring my body earning a soft gasp from my mouth he notices and turns his head to match his mouth with mine his soft lips match my own it's like he injected me with heroin addicted to at first taste I'm lost intense lust that I have never felt before our tongues fighting to over power the other his tongue over takes mine he pulls back his voice husky with lust same as me "William your so hot .. So fucking beautiful ...I want you" I opened my mouth to respond but are pulled out of my hot fantasy by the sound of clapping I turned around to see the man from my dream standing in the church just in a suite not naked. And about to have sex with me he steps foreword "Saul Hudson talent scout from LA I heard you play it was so beautiful you need to think about calling me you have major talent mr uh?" "Bailey " I said quietly but smiled at him he returned the gesture "please if you want everyone to hear you play you call and talk to me cause mr bailey you need-" I swear as he spoke i felt my eyes light up like a Christmas tree but only for them to be burnt out by one voice "William who is this man why is in here why are you still here playing that damn music you worthless son of a bitch "my stepfather spoke evilly but my stomach turned as his hand connected with my face with a hard slap I saw Saul's face fall as he heard the sound of hand to flesh my father stormed off before Saul even said who he was or why he was here . but he always beats me for no reasoning. I sighed and rubbed my cheek nothing severe just swollen but mostly my pride is suffering because he attacked me in front of Saul whom hadn't moved since my stepfather left but he walks over to me once I start shaking "it's ok I can take you away from that old bastard you are too talented to be wasted here please let me help you reach stardom come with me to LA you 'll never have to come back to this hell hole again I'm not some liar either I've worked with Elton john and Freddy mercury I want to work with you as well please William " he pleaded with me I saw the honest to god truth in his eyes so I looked at him and said "sure I'll work with you in LA " I saw his smile and met it with my own . But like they say this is only the beginning of my rock n roll story ...........
Hi So what did you think love it hate it tell me in a review if I get a few positive ones I'll write a second chapter and I apologize about the bad grammar I know it's hard to read but I had to write this down so yeah please don't remind me how bad it is in the reviews so yeah see ya again maybe
Sign up to rate and review this story