Categories > Games > Pokemon

pikachu and the ribbon

by teresawall 0 reviews

Cute story as to how pikachu receives a ribbon

Category: Pokemon - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2015-01-11 - 595 words - Complete

0Unrated
The little girl reached into the box of hair ties and bows. There were bows of different shapes and sizes. There were bows shaped like flowers, and others shaped like pokeballs. But one was neither a bow nor a hair tie. It was a ribbon made from the silk of an insect outside any known region. Many years ago her father had journeyed far from home, for more than twelve months. He was never sure where he had gone, but he said it was from a place beyond any place anyone had ever heard about.

She was forbidden to touch that ribbon. It was now a family heirloom that she would soon inherit as her parents passed away. The ribbon was smooth to the touch. It had a rich brown tint to it. And it had a heavenly feel to it. It was encased in a glass box with a strong latch on it.

The little girl wanted to know what it looked like in her hair. The ribbon sat unworn in the box. Slowly she flipped the latch to the other side and removed the ribbon from within. She tied the ribbon into her long blonde hair and put her messy bunch into a ponytail. She thought it would be fun to show off her pretty ribbon. She put in her hair

As she was running along the sidewalk in the middle of the street, she saw a boy and his Pikachu. She approached him and said, "Hi my name is Alice."

The boy said, "My name is Ash and this is Pikachu."

"Pika," said Pikachu.

"Do you like my ribbon?" said Alice with a smile in her eyes.

"I do like your ribbon," said Ash.

Alice took the ribbon out of her hair and put it around Pikachu's neck. She said, "Now Pikachu looks super cute!" Everyone smiled.

Suddenly a woman came running out of her house. It was Alice's's mom. She did not look happy. "What did they tell you about touching that ribbon? Why is that Pikachu wearing the ribbon your father brought back from the place? That thing is irreplaceable you know!"

Pikachu looked sad. He did not want to take the ribbon off because it was very comfortable to him. He rubbed his little pikachu hands all over it and hugged it in a way that made everyone feel sad for him because he was about to lose his very soft ribbon. Pikachu ran off into the street and he found a tree and he climbed up to the very top and he looked down on everyone who was trying to get there and from him.

Then Ash took out Pikachu's pokeball and he pushed the button and Pikachu was summoned back into it. They all gathered around Ash and he opened the pokeball and he let him out of it but before Pikachu could escape again they snatched him and pried him away from the ribbon.

Ash looked sternly on Pikachu and said, "You can't just steal is things without asking for them."

"pika, pika." He made a face similar to the one he made when Ash nearly died after the battle with Mewtwo back on the island.

Ash gave the ribbon back to Alice. send then she turned to her mother and returned the ribbon back to her and said, "I'm sorry I took the ribbon without permission I won't do it again."

Her mother said "It's okay, I forgive you. Don't do it again. Also its nearly 12:30 in the afternoon, isn't it time for a nap?"
Sign up to rate and review this story