Categories > Original > Romance > I love you, Papa

is it pur or taited

by schoolme1 0 reviews

in ch 1

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-01-22 - 3514 words

0Unrated
The birds really sung today but shadow has never been a mourning person but of course his son just had to be. Just like every mourning Sonic walked in his room and open the curtains to wake the sleepy head.

"Rise and shine Papa! Today is my first day as a freshman and I dont want to be late!" he then turned to his father who hasnt moved. He was about to shake him until Shadow turned and the light made him open his eyes.

"Why do you hate me Sonic?"

"Huh?" he walked closer.

"Your a bad boy for waking me." as soon as he was close enough Shadow had pulled him into bed with him under the covers."Stay with me Sonic... just for alittle bit."

"No! I have to be at school! And stop sleeping naked!"

"Well when your asleep and im thinking about you I find myself jacking myself off....and its easier when i dont have to take my clothes off."

Sonic flushed a deep red as he laid on top of Shadow thinking about his father masterbaiting. It got worst as Shadow nuzzled his neck licking and sucking while he just sat there...maoning. Soon he slid his hand into his school uniform pants and started rubbing his butt or playing with tail that wouldnt stop wagging.even though it was his butt his fur was really soft and he tasted so good. Shadow soon flip him over unbuttoning his shirt and kissing down. Sonic huffed and puffed making himself beileive he couldnt go againest his fathers wishes. Soon Sonic's phone rang from his jacket. Shadow looked up at him like 'you better not answer it', but Sonic did because if they called this early in the mourning it must be important.

"H-hello?" Sonic answered.

The stupid phone call didnt make Shadow stop it never did. He continued kissing his son's body.

"Knuckles?............Im upstairs, " Shadow started to kiss his shoulder till lead up to the neck. "Papa had a hard time waking up again........your out side our house?.........how long will it take. um well-" Shadow was annoyed with the frickin echinda ruining his fun so he snatch the phone from Sonic's hands.

"We'll be down in a frickin minute!" yelled through his teeth in the phone.

Sonic took it back "Sorry about him...........well lets just say that he didnt get the breakfast that he wanted

-pause-

Sm1: sorry But just wanted to say sorry for compairing sonic to food all the time.

-play-

......yeah im almost dressed, Papa tried to fix my clothes but he just made it look worst........kay see you in a min."

"I swear that knucklehead." Shadow said crossing his arms.

Sonic started to button up his shirt "Its okay Papa, we can do it another time."

"mmmmmmhm" Sonic sat on both his laps and faced him as he wraped his arms around the back of his neck. Shadow held his face with both hands and pulled him into a kiss.

" I swear when the time comes you can give me the best blow job ever." Sonic couldnt beilieve he just said that, now his dad going to beg him all night. Shadow wagged his tail and hoped it stopped soon.

They have finally got outside and Sonic went up to knuckles as knuckles looks at their house. Shadow started the car.

"I still cant beilieve you guy bought a mansion." he said

"Well we didnt buy it, Papa paid guys to build it and as much as he paind he made them work nonstop."

"Why build it?"

"Well Papa want requirements such as, sound proof rooms, extra rooms secerity camras-"

"wait Why need sound proof rooms?"

"B-because he work and doesnt want to hear the music I play."

"Yeah parents will do that, just put you away like some kind of nick-nack and never look at you again." he said with a sweat drop hanging.

"Come on you two!" Shadow had called.

They piled in the car that was an red converdible. Sonic was in the passengers seat and knuckles was playing a video game. Sonic looked sad because he knew people would stare and start to make fun of him again. Shadow took his hand and held it. Sonic blushed hard he so wanted him to pull over so he can make out with his dad and possibly get further because he was still kind of horny from this mourning but he knew going through the school day would take that away.

They soon arrived at the school and of course people stared at them as they got out of the expensive car. Sonic didnt see scourge so he was a little relaxed. They got to their first period class witch was math ofcourse (seriously if you didnt know that go back and read) the teacher put out the cigarette as soon as sonic came in.

"Oh! Its just you blacker jr." Mr. Con said.

"Blacker......Jr? Im Sonic the hedgehog this is who I am."

"Boy your just like your father." he remebered the line being said once in a while by his young pupil. Sonic searched through the room. It was empty, he wanted to choose seats with knuckles but he had to stop at his locker he didnt know why since they can bring their backpacks aroud. 'Hes probably flirting with some girl.' he thought.

then he came in with a smile. "Why are you so happy?"

"Dude I just got a phone number from this big-boobed bat girl." knuckles said sitting next to Sonic in the front. "Were going on a date tonight.Bruh I think shes an e cup." He snickered of his dream to marry an E cup girl.

"ewwwww. I dont want to hear about fat breast."

"I swear sometimes Sonic, I think your gay!"

"w-wh-what!?"

"Why are you blushing?!"

"Geez your basically your dad Blacker.Jr....." he lit another cigerette. "He never got horny like other boys in health when a girl was naked, yet if he heard about a sexual event involving two male he would blush."

"Hey Sonic maybe your mom left him because he was gay." knucles started laughing but sonic didnt think it was funny, he actually looked really sad. "I was just kidding."

"I know....its just..... after my mom left...Papa lost all respect for women....I remeber he said he was glad I was a boy......But i put on a dress and he-"

".....He what?" they both said.

" He said I was pretty but would kill me if I ever did it again."

This part wasnt true what really happened went through his mind.

-flashback yeaaah!-

9 year old sonic Sonic came in his fathers room in a dress and yelled at him.

"What now Papa you dont love me any more!"

"Sonic?"

"Papa your suppost to love me no matter what!" he confronted.

Sonic was in a pink poofy dress that a friend let him barrow. bows tied his quills into pig tails and even wore long pink gloves with high heels. Shadow smirked evilly and walked up to him and pick him up and Sonic blushed like crazy.

"You look pretty......" he smiled and then put his hand under the dress and touched his chest."Hmmmm flat chested...just the way I like em."

-doney done-

"Why are you blushing so hard for?" knuckles asked

"B-BECAUSE I JUST TOLD YOU I WORE A DRESS!"

Finally the class bell rang and students started to come one by one. Sonic couldnt believe it.....the last one in was Scourge. He stared right at Sonic and smiled showing his sharp teeth. He slamed his books in front of him.

"This is my seat blue."

"um....no it isnt."

"oh I get it you bought it right?"

"Um mister scourge is it? Leave him alone or get out of my sight."

"Oh im sorry I didnt relize he already bought the teachers to kiss his ass." He snickered a took a seat.

"Okay lets start off with a game Ill start..... im Mr.Con my best friend is John named my child hon but now hes gone. Now you try dreads." he pointed at knuckles.

"im knuckles my best friend is son-"

''nope you lose, you have to exactly as I did with your own creativeness, first one to guess wins. now go razor teeth try to do what I did."

scourge tried to talk "Im Mr Con-"

"Nope!"

"What the hell!"

every went on he pick the people raising there hands. Sonic just wrote in his note book even doodled a little hopeing not to be noticed. He knew the answer but hoped someone else would guess. People kept guess and some acted silly and other just completly didnt make sense. Sonic learned alot of names but it soon came to his turn considering he was the last one.

"Yo Blacker Jr," people snickered even though they all had nicknames " your up."

He didnt know what to do should he act like he didnt know but his dad said to always try your best.

"my name is sonic my life isnt chronic even though it makes me vomit I run so fast that im mistake for an electronic."

"BINGO we have a winner!"

everyone clapped except scourge of course. Few more classes passed by and they had games too he always went last but they didnt care because he won every time. so it is lunch time now and scourge hit sonic in the back making him spit out the food.

" Nice winning today money boy...what did you rig all the games."

"Back off snot!" knuckles yelled threating him.

"p-please leave me alone scourge."

"HAHAHA! No way daddys boy. i bet he dosent even like you." sonic look in shock.

"Here how it is sonic your father dosent like you because he hates you because you came from the women who left you with him as a punishment for knocking her up."

"WHAT!?" sonic yelled getting upset.

"Your dads pathedic any how. Hes a huge jerk who probably got the money for his buisness by sluting around, wouldnt be surprised the way he shows off."

sonic is getting really mad he stood up and thought through his head 'he worked to damn hard for that job'

"to top it all of he only got your mom pregnet because hes a huge WHORE."

That did it, Sonic charged at him and takle him down and when on top of him started punching his face. knuckles stared at him and then noticed sonic still punch even though scourge is unconces. he tried to pull him off and yell his name but all he could were his thoughts. ' he worked to fricken hard for so fricken long to get where hes fricken at! and he....he has the balls to call him a name with such disrespect.' secirity guards came to get sonic off but he only knocked them out as well. kids didnt help they just ran away soon sonic started doing other physical abuse to him.

in shadows office the phone rang in his pocket and he looked at it. it was knuckles so he ignored it. But then there was a text from him that said call me now!!! in all capital letters. so he did but out of anger.

"what the hell gives you the right to-"

"its sonic" knuckles said over the phone all sad.

Shadows eyes widen and his pupils shrunk. 'what happened?' that and a million other questions raced through his mind. he got in his car so quickly he swore if something happened to sonic he just wouldnt live with himself. He sooned arrived and the pricable guided him to the lunch room and he saw sonic standing over scourge who was on all fours. sonic kicked his stomach and he went flying into a wall and scourge slid down but sonic only took him by the neck and held him up. shadow was in shock he couldnt move, he didnt beilieve that was his son. he not his son that smiles through pain and always says hi Papa when he comes home late. sonic look at scourges face, he looked dead with bruises, blood, cuts, and a black eye. he finally pulled his fist back and shadow ran towards him holding back his arm. Sonic turned around with tears in his eyes and saw his dad emotionless. Scourges words came back so he looked away from him and tried to punch but his father was to strong.

"let me go! let me go now!"

"Is that how you talk to your father?" Sonic loosened his grip on scourge." This isnt you sonic....why....why are you acting this way?"

Sonic let scourge go makeing him fall to the floor. "He disrespected you........" shadow had nothing to say. Sonic pulled his foot back and kick scourge in the gut before shadow could stop him. "WAKE UP!!!" scourge coughed up blood before looking with bloody tears in his eyes. " you can bully me but NEVER disrespect my Father AGAIN! Or youll be sorry."scourge nod in agreement and ran off the next thing he knew he blackout from to much stress.

Sonic awoke 'was it......just a dream.....no...to real to be a dream.' he then noticed that his bed got bigger he sat up quickly and looked around and saw his dad asleep in the chair next to the bed. he thought if he snuck off he'd think it was a dream but as soon as he stood up shadow told him to lay down. He did as he was told and went back into shadows bed, shadow opened his eyes and looked at him.

"are you mad?"

"only because you over did it. the school decided to saspend you for two weeks, knuckle will be getting your homework from now on and your grounded till your back at school! GOT IT!!!"

"Y-yes Papa."Shadow hugged him because he seemed he wanted to cry.

later that time knuckles rung the door bell and shadow answered it. knuckles walked in looking for sonic.

"where the hell is the homework?"

"Its the first day of school old man, I came to check on Sonic before I get ready for my date."

"Hes in his room grounded so you may not go up there." he started shoving him out. "dont come back unless you have homework to give." and he slamed the door.

He went into his own bed room and cuddled in bed with sonic and he rested his head on his dads chest as they watched t.v.

"Who was that Papa?"

"Just some weirdo."

"but dickey I love you " the girl on the tv said

"you cant.....im your father!"

sonic changed it.

"thanks ned I hope that rain wont damage my hair. In other News a 35 year old man has been malesting and rapeing his teenaged son."

Sonic changed that

"wait your dad is have sex with my son?"

"no"

sonic turned the tv off or he was going to throw the remote. he pouted but looked at his dad who looked at him. He finally asked the question that bounced in his head but as he said them hot tears rolled down his face dripping on shadows covers.

"Papa...... why is our love hated?"

"People are desterbed by it, they dont relieze yet when two people love each other that difference means nothing. so since im older and related to you they wouldnt care if you love me......"

sonic started to cry, he really wish he could show other people that his Papa was his and his alone. there are countless times where he would almost snap a girls neck for flirting with his father.Shadow confort him by hugging him. Sonic connected his lips with shadows and pulled him on top of him. there lips push toghether with a lot of force. Shadow edmired sonics taste and kissed more hard wanting more. They pulled away for air as they caught their breath sonic said "I thought I was grounded?"

"You are but I shouldnt be tortured or be punish. How are you going to look sexy and not let me have you, thats cruel."

sonic smirk" I feel so horny Papa."

"Thats IT!"

Shadow had forced his lips on sonic's, with sonics maoning it was easy to slide his tounge in. he flicked with his sons tounge loveing the smell of him since he was so close. He gentally grazed his hand up his torso under his shirt. He pulled sonic close.

"I want this thing off pronto young man." Shadow said with a smile.

They both took their shirts off quickly and looked into eachothers eyes. His a dark ruby red and his a bright emerald green. they were so lost in each others eyes, Sonic couldnt take it any more. His heart just swelled up so he took his face, kissed him passionatly and said"fuck me"

"no problem." Shadow smirked.

Minutes went by with frenching, licking, maoning, and yelling in pleasure. Finally Shadow got Sonics pants off along with his. He grabed sonics wet cock and massage it. Sonic just kept screaming Papa getting louder and louder. Sonic was having tears forming in his eyes, but Still groping it shadow kissed him, his way of asking can i taste you, sonic kissed back, his way of answering yes. Shadow smiled wickodly then slipped Sonics juicy cock in his mouth and sucked twice licked it all around as sonic sqeezed shadows quill about to burst. he started to thrust with his hand while kissing his neck. Shadow had bit his ear and pulled, a little payback for that trick he did. Shadow wanted to make him forget all his problems.

"P-Papa .....I-I dont think- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! huff huff"

"Its okay Sonic," he licked his child ear "yours taste good.....but once I get a taste of your cum," he kisses him " I cant control my self." he lowers his head "its my drug."

Shadow started licking, sucking, and groping his cock. Shadow was sucking again sonic tried with his might to hold in, he really wanted the pleasure to last forever. but it was to late, Sonic had shot cum all in shadows mouth. Shadow swallowed and started coughing. some of sonics tears that sat on his eyes ran down his face. Shadow started clean up sonics cock and sat up. he wiped his mouth and suck the cum off his fingers. another devil smile appearedmon his face, Sonic just laid back gasping for air.

Shadow had propped sonics legs up and spread them far apart. Shadow finally inserted in and started thrusting in and out. Every time shadow pushed hard sonic body and head went up. Shadows touch had always felt good. Something had sonics attetion already been taken from something else. 'People are desterbed by it, they dont relieze yet when two people love each other that difference means nothing. '

"sonic...Sonic......SONIC!!!"

More played in his head 'since im older and related to you they wouldnt care if you love me.'

Shadow cummed inside sonic and it over flowed. "huffhuff sonic huff puff huff puff clean me up." shadow said with sweat all over him. He laid down plopping. Sonic crawled over and started licking up cum. images of todays event popped into his head making him stop.

'i bet he dosent even like you.'

his own words formed in his head. 'he......he dosent love me.....what if thats true......what if im just sex to him' tears formed in his eyes one even fell on shadow. ' Im.....im just something that was left with him.....and ...he made the most out of it.' he saw an image of shadow holding out his hand saying sonic. 'hes a lie....... he thought sinces hes left with me ...... hes going to get enjoy ment out of it......he thinks'

"sonic...." shadow sat up and looks at him, "what wrong?"

Sonic has a vison, one that has never came.

sonic sees tiny peach hands and a ciealing and hears crying........hes crying.....hes a baby.

"oh my god! Im going to throtle that kid Shadow!" shadows mom yells

"dont worry mom, I got him!" shadow said in a sorta happy voice.

Shadow opens a door and then closes it behind him. he smiles at the young one. as soon as shadow picks him up and he smiles bigger and closes his eyes.

"aaawwww, whats wrong little one"

as soon as sonic opens his eyes and sees his dad he stops crying. Shadow cradels him making baby sonic smile.

"dont worry I wont let any one hurt you," hold sonic up while they both smile "Papa loves you!"

sonic is still looking up at his dad "sonic?"

'no........Papa, loves me.'

Sonic jump to shadow yelling "I LOVE YOU, PAPA!!!!"

"whoa!!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story