Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

Dress

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Nessa helps Rose pick out her wedding dress while Sakura deals with her problems.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2015-02-04 - 605 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dress:

Wedding Dress

Step Two of Planning the Wedding…

Nessa dragged Rose to the bridal shop. Rose tried to dig her heels into the ground.

“Slow down!” the bride-to-be shouted. “The store’s not going anywhere!”

“You want the best deals, right?” Nessa asked.

“Well, yeah,” Rose replied. “But…”

“No buts!”

“Nessa!”

“I am getting the best for you!” Nessa stuck up her nose in the air. “I will not settle for less.”

“I don’t want to go over budget!”

“Calm down! It’ll be fine!” Nessa pushed open the door and went inside. The clerk looked up when the bell rang at the door.

“Welcome!” she cheered, clapping her hands together. “What can I do for you today?” Nessa pulled Rose next to her.

“We’re looking for the ideal wedding dress,” she said. No sooner had she said that, more employees popped up in the store.

“What does she want?” the main sales girl asked.

“Only the best!” the wedding planner shouted.

“But not too expensive,” Rose cut in. The girls all circled them.

“Come with us!” the main sales girl announced. Nessa trailed behind as the girls led Rose away to the selection of various wedding dresses.

“Good luck!” she shouted. Rose could only give her an awkward smile.I am going to have a long talk with her if I survive this!

Sakura’s Problems

-Sakura-

I can’t tell anyone what’s wrong just yet. I don’t even know what it is myself. Lately, I feel like screaming. It’s so weird because everything is going well in my life. My parents are fine, work is great, and Adam… Well…

I looked down at my phone. He’s sent me another text. I already know what he wants to ask. He wants to talk, but I don’t know what to say. We just end up saying the same things over and over. Our conversations are getting nowhere. I even wonder what the point is anymore. Still, I can’t leave. I guess I still love the guy. It couldn’t hurt to hear him out again… However, the more I read his texts, the more I am not so sure anymore. I seem to be stuck in the middle here…

“Sakura!” I heard my mother shout. “Adam’s at the door for you!” I lifted my head, puzzled.What? Why is Adam here? Curious, I wandered out of my room to investigate.

More Planning

-Nessa-

Rose looked so beautiful in her dress. The long skirt reminds me of a princess design. She isn’t too thrilled about the corset top, but hey, a little pain comes with beauty. I just had to take a picture. Rosy frowned at me in the dressing booth doorway.

“Really? You’re doing this now?” she asked.

“Of course!” I said, taking another picture. “I might have to post these later on Facebook.”

“No!” Rose squealed.

“Why not?”

“I want my dress to be a surprise on my wedding day!”

“So you’ll take the dress?”

She dropped her shoulders, sighing. “I guess I will.”

I lowered my phone. “Good. We have to get going.”

“What?” Rosy asked.

“Well, you know that we have work to do! Your dress was only the first step.”

Rosie’s jaw dropped as her eyes grew big. “What?!” I turned to the women in the store.

“We’ll take it!” I said aloud. Rosie went back into the changing booth with two sales girls. I stood, grinning to myself and chuckling. One task down, about a hundred more to go.

Everyone Get Some Cherry Candy Yum-Yum!
Sign up to rate and review this story