Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan > Die Kinder im Keller (The Children in the Cellar)

Chapter 1: Die Nacht ist noch jung

by Dorminchu 1 review

This is exactly what it looks like, and yet there's more to the story. ;)

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2015-02-12 - Updated: 2015-02-12 - 1324 words - Complete

0Unrated
"...Just give me a warning next time."

At a loss for what to say, he buried his face in her neck and resumed. He felt her hands file through his hair, then drift along his back before settling at his shoulders.

He rose, feeling dazed and far too enthused. Annie glanced up at him curiously.

"What?" She asked. Eren shook his head. He wasn't sure himself. She hummed, wriggled her hips against his and he bit back a gasp. "Come here, then."

The pace he established was apparently too slow for her liking, for it had not been long when she gripped his shoulders, tightened her legs around his waist and drew him to her.

"Help me up?"

Eren sat up gingerly. Their position was awkward, to say the least. She was still straddling him, and the limited size of the cot left few options to them in means of freedom to move about. Annie extricated herself partially from his arms, stating: "We should turn around."

They shifted about, clumsy with excitement. She pushed him back and his head hit the wall, not as roughly as hers had, but even so, there was a noticeable stab of pain. He winced.

"Shit." She muttered flatly. While he recuperated, she situated herself atop him with a pleasurable hiss.

He had only a second to witness the glint in her eyes and then it began again, quicker and more feverish than before. He leant up on hands and elbows, grasped her waist and brought his hips up to meet her. It was a sudden sort of movement, uncoordinated, but she laced her fingers into his hair and eased herself against him.

Eren was aware of many different things around them in the cellar; intangible sounds that might've been voices, distorted by the stone walls around them, the damp heat of their skin and the ache in his scalp from where her grip had since been relinquished in favor of holding his shoulders. He drew her to him, kissed her throat, her shoulder. She moaned a bit, and he leant up with the intention to kiss her again when she pulled away to rest her forehead against his, panting.

"They've probably been searching all over the castle," Annie said huskily, a note of amusement entering her voice, "wondering where you could've gone."

Eren wanted to point out that the collection of tunnels between their underground cells were of reasonable scale and that they would have to search for a little while at the very least, but wasn't of the mind to respond in such a manner.

"You think so?" He muttered.

Annie smirked. "It was your idea to come here, wasn't it?" This statement was punctuated with a slow grind of her hips and a brief kiss on his mouth to stifle the noise she elicited. "But I don't think we have much time left." She added quietly.

He got the idea, and continued with a squeeze of her hips.

She grunted softly, imploringly, hands curling against his stomach, breath irresolute. As she loomed over him, accentuated in the half-light from the candle, she was like some phantom creature; nearly insubstantial, but simultaneously heavy and real. Eren ran his fingers up her waist, her sides, drawing loose circles on her chest. He wasn't really keeping up with her anymore (just a languid roll of his hips every couple seconds to incite her) but she didn't seem to care. She didn't say anything, at least.

Abruptly, she slid from him, flushed and panting.

"Make it quick," She muttered, and he could tell by the strained quality in her voice that she was waiting for him.

Shortly after this, he came into the sheet with minimal effort on his part.

He heard Annie curse desperately and turned.

It was a mystery how she managed to maintain her usual composure despite the fire in her eyes and the blush painting her face, but her voice only hinted at a loss of that control. For reasons he was too involved to identify, he found this to be extremely arousing.

"So," she panted, "how about it?"

He was already ahead of her. Annie gripped his wrist with trembling hands and he slid a couple fingers back into her. "Don't stop this time," she whispered. "I swear I'll kill you."

Eren laughed hoarsely. "I wasn't going to."

"Good." Her voice strained as she rolled her hips up to meet him. She felt his other hand splay upon her thigh. He circled the pad of his thumb around the more sensitive flesh before he dipped back into her, and now a gasp worked its way up from her throat.

"Like that?" Annie nodded absently. The absolute concentration in his expression was fascinating. She traced dry lips with the tip of her tongue, wary of how he shivered and wondering, vaguely, if she should have tried that earlier.

He pressed on, and she could only sigh her approval; words were heavy on her tongue at the moment, so she squirmed, panting feverishly for a while before she worked up the resolve to mumble something insightful along the lines of: "Close," and that seemed to do the trick. He leant down and she met him halfway, kissing the corner of his mouth.

Too soon, his fingers stuttered to a halt, then departed. She could not suppress her groan of desperation, but then he was back, and though it wasn't much of an improvement over the steady, albeit awkward pace he'd kept before, he was touching her again, and that was all that mattered.

A dazed sort of fascination illuminated his features; he was almost as breathless as she, still flushed, attention occasionally flitting between her shivering visage and his hand.

He was enjoying this far too much. Annie pushed herself up unsteadily, lips parted to inform him of this fact when he kissed her again, and he kept at it until they established a sort of pace that made the world grow hot and tremulous again.

She felt his rapt attention upon her like a physical presence and couldn't bring herself meet his gaze, because it was too much to look at him in her state of total disarray, too much amidst the heated churning in her belly and shameless want of all that he was and was not. Instead, she slid back against the wall, entwined her fingers in his slickened ones and guided him accordingly.

He responded in kind. And oh, she was close, now. He must've anticipated the degree of her condition, because he brushed a few sweat-streaked bangs that clung to her forehead aside with his thumb and kissed her feverishly.

She inhaled sharply against his lips—more of a low, startled cry—and arched back against the wall in near silence, save for her raspy gasps as release wracked her frame, grinding into his hand with equal fervor and recklessness. She went on for a bit before her body slowed, gradually. Then it relented, and she was left in the darkness of the room until Eren sat next to her.

"Annie?" She trained her eyes on him. "I think the others are still asleep." He said quietly. "I guess we were lucky."

She shrugged. "Maybe they just wanted to listen." He grinned, pulled her into a hug.

"Maybe."

And that was when the door opened.

Captain Levi glanced nonchalantly across the room, eyes resting a millisecond longer upon the spot where they were. Then he turned and walked out, closing the door behind him. The two stared in shock at the door, and then looked at each other.

"Well," Eren muttered, returning his attention to her, "you might've had a point."

Annie gave a small, derisive snort.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: There's a reason for all of this tomfoolery, believe it or not... you might even hazard to call it a gamble. ;)

That is your only clue as to what's going down next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story