Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Monster Auditions: One Shots

Saintjxmmyx

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Gail finds something interesting in a record store. First audition up!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-02-12 - 942 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gail walked down the crowded streets of NewYork with a laptop bag strapped around her shoulder. It was around five in the evening but the sky was already nighttime dark.
She didn't mind the dark. She was used to it since she took classes at NYU that ended in the evening anyway. She was heading to her all-time favorite record store. Night Flyer Records.
It was those true-to-heart record stores that carries everything except for what's currently trending right now. You have a better chance of finding a record from The Misfits than you would from Taylor Swift. It has glam rock, motown, heavy metal, punk...you name it.
Being a lover of rock and metal, this was Gail's go-to music store.
The moment she stepped inside, she waltzed over to the cash register. She smiled at the man behind it, "Hey, Les".
Les, the owner of the store, turned his head around and smiled at Gail, "Hey, Gaily. Got a new shipment this morning".
"What is it?" asked the excited Gail.
"Left On The Dail: Underground music from the eighties. The Cure, The Cramps, all the greats".
"Ohmygod, where?" Gail's eyes scoured the store.
Les pointed to the rack near the storage room, "Right over there".
Gail speed walked to the rack and reached out to get the first copy. In that very moment, her hand touched another.
Gail flinched for a moment. Not because she touched another hand, but because that hand felt freezing cold. She looked at who the other hand belongs to.
It was a guy her own age and the same height. His hair was short and platium blond. He wore a black marching band jacket, a black shirt, and black dark jeans. His skin was pale as hell.
He smiled at her, "Sorry. Go ahead".
"No. You got here first. You take it", Gail said with a faint blush on her face.
"Ladies first," the white-haired boy insisted.
Gail smiled gratefully to him and grabbed the record. The boy grabbed the one behind it. He gave her one last smile and then headed over to the stack of Iron Maiden records.
Gail looked through the stack of Clash records while stealing glances at the boy. He was sexy and very nice. She was staring at him while she was heading to the register.
She was halted when she bumped into another customer. She fell to the ground and looked up. It was another guy but unlike the attractive mystery boy, this one looked like a skater boy druggie.
"Watch where you're going, freak!" Skater boy snapped.
Gail glared at the jerk as she ran a hand through her long hair. "So sorry", she said sarcastically as she got up.
Skater boy took another look at Gail and then flashed her grin, "Well, aren't you a pretty girl? If you really want to apologize, why don't you come with me to my car? I got sheepskins".
Gail was disgusted by this bastard, "I'd think you rather have those sheepskins alive, asshole".
Gail was about to shove past the guy and head over to Les, but Skater boy roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.
"Playing rough, huh?" he said. "Bet you like it rough too".
Gail struggled to get out of his grip but nothing was working. He had a good grip.
"Let her go", said a voice behind Skater boy.
Gail saw that it was the white-haired boy. Skater boy scoffed at him, "Fuck off, fag. Go jerk off to Marliyn Mason".
"I'm not kidding. Let go", he demanded.
Skater boy gave him a challeging stare as he let go of Gail. She stepped back and watched the boys in their showdown.
The boy tilted his head towards the door, "Now leave".
"Why don't you make me, pussy?" Skater boy sneered.
The white-haired boy sighed and closed his eyes. Skater boy saw an opportunity and was about to throw a punch. In a instant, Skater boy's fist was stopped by the boy. Skater boy was stunned and soon became scared when the other opened his eyes and glared at him with a pair of burning blood-rose red orbs. Skater boy felt chills all over when the other boy grinned wickedly, flashing a pair of long glistening fangs. He grabbed the guy by his shirt and lift him up.
"Fine", said the boy, polite as he could. He tosses him to a nearby rack full of new arrivals. Skater boy groaned in pain before fading into unconsciousness.
Gail's mouth dropped open in awe and felt really scared. Now that the boy revealed that he's a vampire and was done with the jerk, was she next?
The vampire turned to Gail and went over to her. Gail felt a lump in her throat.
"Are you all right?" he asked.
Gail nodded slowly, "Y-Yeah. T-Thank you".
"You're welcome" he said. "Um, I'm Gerard".
"Gail", she said, feeling a little more relaxed. She even smiled a little. "Is there any way I could thank you?"
Gerard didn't answer her. He leaned in and captured her lips in a tender kiss. Gail felt that kiss and melted right into it.
He pulled away and smiled, "You can let me take you out tonight".
Gail smiled even more as she said, "Yes".
They kissed again and Gerard murmured, "I should warn you. I give pretty deep hickies".
Gail laughed at his joke but both turned to the register when Les cleared his throat loudly. He pointed to the destroyed stand.
"I'll pay for it", Gerard told Les. "Like I always do".

Here's your story, saintjxmmyx! Hope you like it. :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story