Categories > Books > Harry Potter

He Falls She Flies

by PuckSilverbreeze 2 reviews

A scene from before the happenings of The Morrigan

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-02-18 - 331 words - Complete

2Original
He Dies She Flies
Puck Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze.me
In the Universe of The Morrigan

General Disclaimer : This is a work of Fanfiction. No disrespect is made to the owners of the original works. Please do not sue me. I am not making any money from your property and am giving you free exposure.
That Night the Dark One struck Harry Potter down. There in the Department of Mystieres in the view of all the Order and DeathEaters. As Harry fell dead, Voldemort fled for something changed in the room. Magic herself called out and was heard.

Unseen by her friends and enemies Hermione Granger was suddenly covered in Darkness and Shadow.

A voice sang out to be heard in the Ministry entire.

“My bonds are gone
My mask is no more
His heart is stilled
My Lord is slain

I am The Morrigan
Flee before me for I am Death
I am unbound
Vengeance shall be Mine

I am The Morrigan
Unguided by His love
Unbound by His blood
My mask is no more

I am the Morrigan
Flee before me for I am Death
I am unbound
Vengeance shall be Mine

My bonds are gone
My mask is no more
His heart is stilled
My Lord is slain”

Voldemort was no fool, where the old man Dumbledore thought he understood the Ancient Magicks. Thomas Riddle did understand what he had unwittingly unleashed. He took the words of the song to heart and fled.

As Voldemort fled a huge Raven shadow followed him. As it passed over men and women fell in pain or in ecstasy. If a bystander could see, it was not along the lines of Light and Dark that the difference came. All was based on the person’s loyalty to the fallen Harry Potter.

Dumbledore did not fall as the shadow did not fall on the old man. He acted quickly. Taking up the body of Harry Potter and called out for everyone to return to Hogwarts.
Sign up to rate and review this story