Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Needy

Black Sun

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru and Hisoka try to figure out what's wrong with Jessie after she has come back.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Hisoka - Published: 2015-03-06 - 503 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Six: Black Sun:

Hisoka stared at her with his mouth a gasp. "What?"

"Where is this place?" Jessie asked. Hisoka turned to Hotaru.

"What's going on?" he asked. The loli demon leaned into the patient's face.

"Do you know what your name is?" she asked.

"Yes," Jessie answered. "I'm Jessie."

"Where did you come from?"

"Hell."

"Why did you escape?"

Jessie shook her head. "I see..." Hotaru murmured in thought.

"What is it?" Hisoka sked.

"Come with me for a second?" Hotaru asked. He followed her into the kitchen.

"Part of herself is gone," the loli demon spoke up.

"What do you mean?" Hisoka asked.

"It's kind of hard to explain, I guess." Hotaru tried to think of the best way to break it down. "She's like a computer. Jessie's crashed and I got her functioning again. However, some of her memory is gone."

"How?" Hisoka asked.

"Don't know. It's probably back in the space I pulled her out of."

"Can't you get it back?"

Hotaru shook her head. "It's too dangerous to go back in. A nasty spell is ravishing her from the inside out."

"What?!" He looked towards the doorway. "Can it be broken?"

Hotaru bit on her lower lip. "It's an aggressive spell." She paced around nervously. "This might be beyond me."

"I can't go to them," Hisoka complained.

"I know that, but we don't have a choice in the matter."

"Hello?" Jessie asked from the room. Hisoka sighed.

"What am I supposed to do for the time being?"

"I don't know, take care of her."

Hisoka frowned. "Fine. You have to find a way to break the spell." The shinigami headed down the hall. Hotaru dropped back her head.

"Okay… It won't be that easy. Don't count on fast results."

Hisoka returned to the guest room. Jessie stared at him as he slid the door closed behind him.

"I apologize for that," Hisoka said.

"Who are you?" the demon asked again.

"I'm Kurosaki Hisoka," the shinigami replied. "Pleased to meet you." He bowed as she blinked at him.

"Hi-so-ka?"

"Yes. This is my apartment. Tell me, what's the last thing you remember before escaping from Hell?"

Jessie tried to think and remember. Small flashes entered her brain. "There was something."

Hisoka's interest peaked. "What?"

Jessie pressed her lips together. She mumbled something under her breath. Hisoka tilted his head.

"What?" he asked. Jessie gave him a desperate look.

"Old Blue," she replied. "I have to find Old Blue!" Tears streamed down her face. Hisoka felt his heart aching for her. She was supposed to be this evil being that ruined his life. Here she sat in his bed looking like a broken child. She didn't even remember him. Hisoka still had many questions for his ex. Why come to him? Who put that spell on her? What happened to her?

Outside his window, the smoke hovered over the glass, spying. The shinigami's eyes only managed to steal a glance before it was gone. What is going on here?
Sign up to rate and review this story