Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 21

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 21

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 455 words

0Unrated
i love reviews!! they make me super happy!


Chapter 21

Andy's POV

"Sit down! You are going to ruin the fucking floor with your pacing!" I yelled at Patrick eyeing him over my comic book.

"Dude you don't understand! She is going to be here any minute and I don't want to fuck this up"

"Ahhh don't worry dude...we'll fuck it up for ya" Pete laughed throwing an arm around his shoulder.

"thanks dude. Glad I can count on ya" Patrick threw back sarcasticly. "Anytime man...glad to help"

"pete sit your ass down" I laughed putting my comic book down.

"Oh god she's here!" Patrick spazed as the door bell rang. "What do I do?"

"how about answer it" pete called out looking over the back of the couch.

"right...answer the door. I can do that"

haha I almost feel sorry for him...almost.



Patrick's POV

Oh god. I think I'm going to be sick. I walked to the door staring at it.

"normaly it helps to open it" Laura called out walking down the steps.

I turned and shot her a glare before slowly opening the door.

My heart felt like it was about to rip out of my shirt. I am sure everyone in the room could hear it.

"Hi" I greeted opening the door for her to walk in.

"Hey" she said shyly hiding behind her hoodie. Good to see I'm not the only one nervous.

After formal introductions were handled we headed for the slopes.



Laura's POV

"I'M GONNA DIE!" I yelled as we walked to the chair lift. You see in order for us to get to the lodge we had to take the chair lift.

"Oh hell no! I'm not getting on THAT" stacey yelled backin up...right into pete's arms. "Oh yes you are!" he grabbed her dragging her towards it.

"Don't even think about it." I said dangerously low narrowing my eyes at Joe. "I don't know what your talking about"

"I hate you!" the fucker actually got me on the damn thing.

Joe and I rode in one. Pete, Stacey and andy in the other. And Patrick and Lizy in the last. I sure hope things work out with them.

"Snowboard or skiing?" Pete asked walking up to the lodge.

"Snowboard"

"skiing"

"board"

"skiing"

"board"

"well that settles it. You two go skiing and the rest of us will go snowboarding" Pete said nodding to Patrick and Lizy.

"is that ok with you" Patrick asked turning to Lizy. She just nodded.

"Ok you two kiddies...you have fun...and keep your hands to yourself" Pete called out to them as they walked away. Patrick turned around and shot Pete the bird.

"Maybe later loverboy!"
Sign up to rate and review this story