Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 24

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 24

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 568 words

0Unrated
Chapter 24


Stacey's POV


"You some of the weirdest things," I looked down at him.
"That's why im loved," he smiled.
"Who loves you? not none of us," I laughed.
"My sister loves me right?"
"Not when you when you stick your ass in the air while your feet and hands are still on the ground, I disown you at that point," Laura sat in a chair next to Joe.
"Oo look its Laura's cute instructor, and he's walking over here," Andy laughed. Patrick looked confused.
"Hey," he smiled at Laura waving to the rest of us, "I was just wondering if you were coming back tomorrow you know if you do I could have you snowboarding in no time what so ever,"
"Oh I dont know, I might," She looked up at him smiling back.
"Well I'll be here, here's my number, call me before you come," my eye's widen as he grabbed a napkin writing his number down and leaving it there on the table. Joe was leaned back in his chair, his hand on his chin, and his death glare at Laura.
"Ohh umm okay," She turned looking at Joe, "What?"
"Nothing..." He mumbled.
"Then why are you looking at me like that?"
"How about sorry I cant take your number I have a boyfriend..." he waved his hand around a little bit as he talked.
"Umm cause I didnt think I had to tell every person I talked to that we were together,"
"He was flirting with you, and you were flirting back, while im sitting right here,"
"I wasnt flirting with him,"
"Okay you just smile and giggle like that with every guy you talk to,"
"I didnt giggle,"
"Whatever you say," Joe shifted in his seat.
"So... how did skiing go?" I asked looking to Lizy and Patrick.
"It was fun," Lizy smiled.
"Did Patrick fall?" Andy asked.
"No he didnt,"
"Did you race?" Pete asked.
"Yes,"
"Who won?" I asked.
"Patrick did," Lizy looked to Patrick, "Do you know what time it is?"
"Its about 130 why?" Patrick looked at his watch.
"Oh I gotta go, I forgot there was something else I had to do yesterday when I agreed to come, sorry, umm I'll call you we'll hang out again,"
"Yes of course," Patrick stood, walking her to the door.
"Are we done with this place?" Joe asked.
"I guess pretty much why?" I looked at him.
"Tired..." he responded.
"Its 130 how are you tired,"
"I dont know I just am, we brought both cars so if you guys wanna stay I'll just go ahead home,"
"Yeah if that's what you want,"
"Want me to go with you?" Laura asked.
"Not if you dont want to," He stood grabbing the one set of keys from Andy. She didnt respond to his comment just waved by to the rest of us following him out.
"Where they going?" Patrick asked.
"back to the house,"
"Ohh,"


Laura's POV


"You're still mad me why?"
"Im not mad," he mumbled keeping his eyes on the rode, one hand on the steering wheel the other leaning against the door.
"Well you're not happy,"
"You were flirting with a guy right in front of me, do you want me to jump for joy?"
"I wasnt flirting with him," I responded.
"Im not gonna repeat this, if you ask anyone that was watching they'll say you were flirting with him,"
Sign up to rate and review this story