Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Needy

Don’t Wanna Fight

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Hisoka finally make up and begin to repair their strained relationship.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2015-04-03 - 417 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Seventeen: Don't Wanna Fight:

-Present Day-

Hisoka stopped in his tracks. "What is it now?"

Tsuzuki stood behind him. He couldn't think of anything to say. His partner clenched his fists.

"Don't get in my way!" he shouted. Tsuzuki lowered his hand.

"I won't," he said.

"Then what do you want?"

Tsuzuki pressed his lips together. "I…" He lowered his gaze. "I just want to say…" He froze at the words stuck on his tongue. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"If I ever hurt…"

Hisoka glanced over at Tsuzuki. "Hurt me?"

The words stuck to Tsuzuki's throat. "I love Anna-chan! Nothing will change that. I just wish… I knew how you felt about me sooner."

"What difference would it have made?"

"I could've stopped you."

Hisoka whipped around. "Why tell me this now? Yes, I still like you and I won't stop, but I can't torture myself like this. I want to move on."

"I can help you," Tsuzuki offered.

"You can't," Hisoka pointed out. "You're part of the problem."

"Hisoka…"

"I have to fix this myself." Hisoka could feel tears forming in his eyes. "If I help Jessie, then maybe… Maybe…"

"What happened to us?" Tsuzuki asked.

"There's just so much," his partner answered.

"Are we going to be okay this time?"

"I can't tell you that," Hisoka replied. "All I know is that I have to save Jessie before her mother kills her. Please don't stand in my way."

"I just want us to go back to the way it was."

"It can't. It's too late for that. You're married and happy for a change. Let me try and be a little bit fine for myself for once. Please?"

His words put Tsuzuki in a strange ease. Hisoka's tone felt so sincere.

"I understand," he said. "But you still have to let me help find Jessie. I am you partner and I won't take no for an answer." Hisoka sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You can't be serious," he said. Tsuzuki folded his arms across his chest.

"Try and stop me!" he ordered. The younger shinigami groaned.

"Fine, just don't screw it up," he said. Tsuzuki felt like flying away.

"I won't let you down!" he exclaimed. Hisoka appeared stoic as he turned and left.

"Hey, wait up!" Tsuzuki called, chasing after him.

"Think they'll be okay?" Watari asked, watching the shinigami from the window. Tatsumi shrugged his shoulders.

"I can't really say," he replied. "We will have to see after this Jessie crisis over."
Sign up to rate and review this story