Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Graduation Day

Konoha's Immortal Diva

by MikeJV37

Some new OC's and a new member of Naruto's group.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Ino - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2015-04-04 - 3886 words

?Blocked
Graduation Day
Ch 08: Konoha's Immortal Diva
By: MikeJV37

x

===June 4, 6:48 AM, Hyuuga Estate, Private Baths===

(Repeat 77, Day 1)

Standing in the tub, leaning against the side, Hinata gave a final thrust, buried half her futa-cock in Hanabi's pussy and released a load inside her without losing her focus. A few moments later Hanabi went limp and collapsed onto her shoulder, still impaled on 8 inches of Hinata's hard futa-cock. "Are we sisters again, or should I keep fucking you until I break your spirit like I did your pussy?".

"No more... we, we're sisters... Hinata-chan." Hanabi said weakly. She still couldn't believe it, Hinata had joined her about 20 minutes ago, shortly after she got in, taken her by surprise, then took her virginity and fucked her into submission while she talked to her as if nothing else was happening... that alone showed her how strong Hinata really was. Plus, she some how knew everything about her, including all her secrets.

After getting out and laying Hanabi on the floor, Hinata used the necklace Naruto had given her to signal him, a few moments later he appeared. "We're ready Naruto-kun. Please mark her, I'll explain everything to her and meet you at the normal time and place."

Naruto kissed her. "I'm proud of you Hinata-chan, you've gotten really strong in the last month." Naruto said then walked over to Hanabi, and after quickly looking her over, put his mark on her chest like the others then vanished.

===June 4, 6:51 AM, Yamanaka Estate, Ino's Bedroom===

(Repeat 82, Day 1)

Naruto smiled at Ino, currently sitting on the side of her bed nude, legs wide to expose her very hairy blonde pussy. He'd Shunshined in before she shaved and almost casually tamed her before her parents were called in. "I think that'll do as proof, so what's your answer Ino?"

Ino was stunned, shocked, and against her will, a little aroused and excited. Naruto had appeared in her bedroom, grabbed a certain part of her and tamed her inner bitch, then had her yell for her parents, and in under a minute, to her initial horror, grabbed her Father by the balls and basically castrated him... he still had 'em, but would never use his dick for sex again. Naruto then turned on her briefly stunned Mother, then casually turned her from Elite Bitch to whimpering, subbie slave, stripped her nude and in a single movement he balded her pussy with one hand, which made her pass out from shock and pain. Naruto then quickly told her he was in a time loop, was repeating the day and this was her only chance to join him. She could join and potentially gain Kage level power and knowledge, or spend eternity being used and abused in ways she couldn't imagine... and if she said no she wouldn't remember this even happened. Her choice was obvious. "I accept!"

===June 4, 6:38 AM, Yamanaka Estate, Ino's Bedroom===

(Repeat 83, Day 1)

Ino grabbed her left breast, wincing, then slowly removed her hands and looked at the mark Naruto just gave her... why she didn't know, but at the moment he was intimidating the hell out of her. Ino took a breath, sighed, then summoned her courage and stood, directly in front of him. "I'm not going to yell, I've seen that look on my Dad's co-workers and I have the feeling they'd probably just get killed. I don't know how or when, but you've obviously seen me naked before... all of that is odd considering who you are, so I'll just say it. I assume this mark is a seal of some kind that makes me your slave... fine, just spare my parents and I'll do anything you want."

Naruto just smiled. "Get showered and dressed, don't shave that bush, have a good breakfast, meet me and Hinata at the end of the block before 7:30 and we'll explain everything to you on the way to the Academy... oh, and don't bother telling anyone, even if they believe you it won't help or change anything." Naruto said, gave her a quick kiss that made her blush slightly, then silently jumped out the window.

Ino immediately ran to it and gasped, he was gone and there was nothing to hide in or behind within 100 yards of where he would of landed. She smiled, and had to admit it, he was better than she thought.

===7:49 AM, Academy Front Grounds===

Sitting in the grass leaning against a tree, Ino sat up after her long silence and looked at Naruto and Hinata sitting to her right. "As much as I'd like to call you an S-Ranked baka... I have to believe you. Hinata is a terrible liar, and the fact that she can even talk around you without so much as a light blush means everything you told me is true... especially when added to what happened earlier, and you saw me naked but didn't react. Plus, I know for a fact you aren't gay Naruto, I know every social circle in Konoha... and even at our age no gay with even an ounce of self respect would be found dead in that outfit." Ino said and grinned.

Hinata giggled.

Naruto sighed as he hung his head a moment, then laughed. "This time, I don't wanna know."

Ino thought a moment, then had an idea. "If nothing I do is permanent, and only people with this mark will remember what happened... as the new girl I want your permission to..." Ino said and paused a moment.

"Explore, do things you've always wanted to... go ahead, Hinata did the same thing." Naruto said with a smile.

"It took me almost 3 weeks to... work out all my issues." Hinata said and blushed in embarrassment.

"I take it I've been the victim of both of you, for more than just pranks?" Ino asked and they nodded. "I figured as much. I assume I'll get all the details later, as well as getting fucked and remembering it... so if you'll both excuse me I'm going to get my day started." Ino said, grabbed her things, stood and walked away.

===Morning Kunoichi Class===

Ino was glad Hinata had the afternoon kunoichi class, not that it mattered, but Sakura, Ami and her bitches did have this class, which was great. As their teacher, Suzume Namida, returned to her desk from locking and sealing the room... because what they did and discussed here wasn't for any males to overhear or walk in on... as they sometimes used an off duty kunoichi as a live model, but usually it was the students themselves.

Because of the small number of girls, about a third of the Academy, they all shared the 2 classes, from the third years, 8-9 year olds, to final years like herself. This gave Ino the chance to check out the local talent, current and future, which included a potentially huge breasted 10 year old Akimichi, at least Ino hoped she was right as her only reference was Choji's mom, and a very well endowed 6 year old Inuzuka. who was also the only female Inuzuka at the Academy, which Ino found odd considering Inuzuka females outnumbered the males at least 2-to-1.

Ino watched Suzume heading back to her desk and just wanted to giggle, she'd heard rumors about Suzume that while probably true she hadn't confirmed them, which she liked to do. Ino stood and headed for her, being near the end of the front row it was a short walk. "Suzume-san..." Suzume stopped near her desk, her expression showed she was curious, since they normally didn't leave their seats without permission. "...is it true?"

"Is what true?" Suzume replied as Ino stopped in front of her.

Ino grabbed Suzume's shoulders. "What you're hiding." Ino said then drove her right knee up into Suzume's groin with a grunt, which raised her up on her toes, head back, eyes and mouth open wide in shock and agony. Ino smiled then did it again. Ino kept smiling as Suzume grabbed her shoulders, and slowly went to her knees. "It is." With a handful of curly black hair, Ino pulled her back to her feet, she saw not just shock, but fear in Suzume's eyes. "She was right, you are just a big pussy." Ino whispered and Suzume weakly nodded.

Ino ran her hands down Suzume's body from shoulders to waist, most of it while smiling, her touch, hands and knee, told her what Suzume was hiding and a rough estimate of how big. The silence from behind her told Ino everyone was stunned or staring intently. "Obey me without question and you'll leave here without any serious injuries. You so much as question me, even by accident... and there'll be nothing on, or in, your body that identifies you as sexual... to anyone... understood?" Ino whispered in her kunoichi voice so only Suzume heard her, since there were girls close enough to hear civilian whispers. Suzume nodded. "Strip."

As she watched Ino step back then lean against the front row desk, all Suzume could see was Ino Yamanaka, the greatest diva to come along in the last 20 years, and her new Mistress. Suzume knew she was stronger than Ino and should of stopped her easily, but she wasn't in fighting condition, and then there was her emotional trauma... the reason she'd retired at 16... and Ino some how knew her secrets. She couldn't deny it anymore, they were right about her... she was a crybaby.

As Suzume stepped away from her desk, the worst, and best part of this was that the way she'd dealt with her trauma developed into a sexual fetish she'd never acted on. Now here she was, about to have the most humiliating experience of her life, and in the depths of her mind, a little voice was begging to be broken and enslaved by Ino. With a soft sigh Suzume untied her kimono top, removed it and dropped it on her desk, ignoring the gasps and whispers. She briefly glanced at Ino then started unwrapping the bandages covering her body from chest to waist.

Suzume knew every girl in the room knew what it meant to have bandages wrapped around her body, because she looked fatter than she should be. As she moved down she became more exposed, so the whispers and pointing increased. Finally she pulled the final wraps off and her massive tits dropped almost a foot, which made her blush for various reasons.

Ino whistled. "Damn, those are huge!" She said, genuinely impressed. They went shoulder-to-shoulder and hung past the waistband of her pants, but they were plump from the base to her large, brown areola and thick, inch long nipples. "What's your cup size?"

Suzume didn't want to answer, but she also wanted to keep at least some dignity or pride as a women, if not a kunoichi. "I rarely wear a bra, but when I do I wear an M cup. I could go bigger, but that works best for my needs."

"And what Hotaru recommends, right?" Ino added and Suzume nodded. "If anyone knows how to handle huge tits properly, it's her." Ino said with a smile, her peripheral vision caught several girls nod.

"Ino, may I speak to you privately?" Suzume asked submissively.

Ino looked at Suzume and could tell the woman was doing her best not to upset her and was probably going to ask a favor. She walked up to her, Suzume leaned down and whispered in her ear what she wanted. When Suzume finished Ino had to admit she liked the idea... besides, she only had a basic plan, she was mostly playing it by ear. Plus, when she did this in the next loop, a concept she was still trying to get a solid grip on, she could make a plan for the whole day and learn about everyone, their bodies, sexual fetishes and weaknesses. "Deal, now finish."

Suzume smiled happily, and strictly on impulse leaned down and kissed Ino on the lips. "Thank you Mistress Ino."

Ino smiled, she really liked the sound of that and knew it was a step up from diva, just in a more sexual direction, but she knew that's what she really wanted to do. At her core Ino knew who she was, and since Naruto was in charge, she knew what she had to do. Ino watched Suzume step out into the open, take off her sandals and then her pants and obviously custom panties in a single motion. Ino's eyes opened wider when she saw it. While she knew Suzume was a futa, she had no idea just well endowed she was. Her cock was massive, as thick as her calf... a real pussy stretcher... and as long as her leg, which she figured at 30"! Just as impressive were her balls, which were the size of large grapefruits! No wonder she wore those really baggy pants and custom panties.

"If you were a few inches shorter that thing would drag the floor." Ino said, Suzume blushed and nodded. Ino spun around so she was facing her stunned classmates. "I'll only say this once... everyone will come down here, you will strip and you will participate in breaking this bitch in every way... which means kiss your virginity goodbye. Move over there to my right by the stairs and put your clothes on the front desk... if you're a futa like Suzume stand by the wall. And one more thing... if you argue with me or try to fight me... I promise you won't leave this room intact..." Ino said then made a 'grab and rip' motion at crotch level. "...understood?"

Every girl in the class looked at each other nervously, Sakura especially was shocked. "Ino, would you really..."

"Rip out your clit, or what ever else you have between your legs... without hesitation... and don't think for a second our friendship will protect you Sakura. You try any of your usual shit this time... and I'll remove everything on, and in, your body that identifies you as female." Ino said and stared coldly at the entire class.

Sakura looked at Ino's face, particularly her pupil-less blue eyes, and knew Ino wasn't bluffing. She knew Ino better than anyone, and Ino was in full 'bitch mode', something she'd rarely seen but knew to take seriously. She was almost positive Ino didn't know about her giant clit, but Ino also had this ability, almost like a Bloodline-Limit, to find out your secrets. If Ino did know, then she knew about her mother too, and their special relationship. Sakura stood and headed for the spot Ino said, and with a sigh pulled her shirt up and off as she stepped onto the floor.

Ino smiled as she watched Sakura, then everyone else did the same, some looked genuinely scared of her, most looked nervous, the one exception was the Inuzuka, also the youngest girl in the class by 3 years, but that didn't surprise her because the Inuzuka were known for their courage... often to the point of stupidity. Ino knew that if this failed she could do it again until she got it right, but she'd honestly expected some resistance from the Inuzuka girl, despite her age, since she wasn't actually the girl's superior, but it could be her age and social status, those things were important to all Inuzuka, and everyone knew Ino was top girl.

The last group of girls stopped at the bottom of the stairs... Ami, Kasumi and Fuki, the Inuzuka girl, another 6th year from the other class, and a 5th year. The other 6 girls were by the stairs and were mostly finished stripping. Ino was glad there were only 12 girls in the class, including herself, it made them easier to control. Ino wondered why they'd stopped, but there were only 2 reasons for it... then the 2 civilian family girls, the Inuzuka and Ami headed for the wall while Kasumi and Fuki joined the others. Ino smiled, they're futa.

Ino turned when she heard gasps and a few comments from the girls, and almost lost her composure. The reason, the Akimichi girl had just removed her last piece of clothing, her bra. Ino quickly sized up the chubby girl that looked like her friend Choji. "Name and cup size."

The blushing girl laid her bra on the corner of the table with her other clothes. "Choko Akimichi, I'm an H cup... and if anyone calls me fat I'll knock your teeth out."

Ino nodded, followed by the others a moment later, everyone knew how strong the Akimichi were, and they'd all sparred with her. Ino was impressed, her tits were wide, plump, hung to her naval and her nipples were as big as saucers. Just as impressive, she had a full auburn bush that although not large, looked very thick.

Like everyone else, Ino suddenly focused on Kasumi, who looked embarrassed and mad at the same time. "Kasumi has 4 tits!" One girl exclaimed. Ino's eyes opened wide in shock, this caught her totally by surprise, Kasumi did have 4 tits, and even more impressive, all 4 were plump D cups with big red nipples. A glance at the custom kunoichi bra in her right hand told Ino it was a little too small, and probably had some of Hotaru's special seals.

"It's a family trait, like a Kekkei-Genkai... not all abilities are useful on missions or in battle, so you better keep it a secret!" Kasumi threatened.

"It's also an Academy rule for this class, and similar to the Clan rule about secrets." Suzume said.

Everyone either smiled or giggled, but they all nodded. If you couldn't keep a secret, you didn't become a shinobi... period, then there were the legal penalties... jail being the nicest of them.

"If everyone understands that what you do and see stays in this room, and that I'm in charge... good, then nobody will get hurt. You girls stay there... okay futa bitches, let's see 'em, you 2 first." Ino said.

They nodded, the shorter girl stepped forward first. Both had black hair, the shorter girl's hung to her shoulders, she took her shirt then bra off revealing a nice pair of D cups. Next were her pants and panties. She had a thick, 13" cock and egg-size balls. She gave everyone a look then stepped back. The other girl was Ino's height, 4'10", her hair hung to her waist. She removed her shirt and bra revealing perky C cups with puffy nipples. She then dropped her pants and panties, releasing her 14" cock and unimpressive... for a futa, walnut-size balls.

Ami stepped out, basically forcing the smaller girl to back off from fear. "Not bad... bigger than most men, but you 2 bitches don't impress me." Ami said confidently, then pulled her shirt up and off, she wasn't wearing a bra, exposing her plump, round C cups and above average-size nipples. Ami dropped her pants and panties, quickly stepped out of them and stood proudly, feet shoulder-width apart. "This is what a real futa should look like." Though bragging, she was well endowed for a futa, a thick 18" cock and balls like large lemons.

Most of the girls gasped and/or blushed, and once again Ino was impressed. "I'll admit you're impressive, big balls, that cock is 18 inches I'd say... and thick enough to stretch, but not hurt, most girls. I'll tell you though, if you'd tried using that on me to take my title or break me... you'd lose it, and your balls."

The Inuzuka girl put her puppy down and stepped up, a smirk on her face. She pulled her top and bra off in a single move, revealing her firm, round F cup tits and large nipples. "Name's Kaneko Inuzuka, age 6... I may not have the biggest tits..." She said then quickly dropped her pants and panties then kicked them off. "...but only a few can beat this." Kaneko said proudly, almost arrogantly, but then she was an Inuzuka.

Ino had to whistle, she was very impressed and made a mental note to give this girl some special attention in future loops. For a first year this girl had huge tits, but she was also a futa with the second biggest cock she'd ever seen... 24" long, as thick as her forearm, and her balls were as big as oranges. "Wow... next to Suzume that's the biggest cock I've ever seen, and on a 6 year old futa is incredible. Kaneko join me, you 3 join the others."

"HEY! You can't give her that spot Ino, I'm number 2 here, she's just a little dog bitch with..." Ami said angrily as she stepped out, then froze with a shriek because Kaneko had her by the balls from behind, one in each hand.

"Ino may be the biggest bitch at the Academy, and she might do this to my balls, but she's also alpha bitch of every girl in Konoha. I'm not the smartest here... I'm probably near the bottom of the class, but I'm an Inuzuka so outside my Clan and the teachers, she's in charge... especially since she tamed Suzume-san." Kaneko said then looked past Ami to Ino. "You're in charge Ino-san, do I let her go or neuter this futa bitch?"

Everyone turned to Ino, Kasumi and Fuki especially were worried.

Ino was conflicted, her first reaction was say let her go... but then she remembered this was a time loop, and she could do this basically the same way next time, but stop Ami before her outburst. Ino smiled sadistically, her conflict only lasted a moment. "Neuter the futa bitch."

Ami screamed in horror a moment later, just before her balls were crushed to paste.

===June 4, A Minute Ago, Morning Kunoichi Class===

(Repeat 84, Day 1)

Ino whistled, she was still impressed, despite what they did in the last loop. For a first year this girl had huge tits, but she was also a futa with the second biggest cock she'd ever seen... 24" long, as thick as her forearm, and her balls were as big as oranges. "Next to Suzume that's the biggest cock I've ever seen, and on a 6 year old futa is incredible. Kaneko join me, you 3 join the others. And Ami, I picked her because she's better endowed than you in every way that matters, despite being half your age. I hear one complaint and not only won't you join the fun, but you won't leave here intact." Ino said strongly.

Ami's anger died in her throat, she knew that look in Ino's eyes, she wasn't bluffing, and the thought of Ino removing certain parts of her body, terrified her to her core... it was her biggest fear. "Hai... Ino-sama." Ami saw Ino grin. With that final word, she knew she'd submitted to Ino, she was Ino's property now.

x

End Chapter 8

x

A/N: Sorry about the long delay, but with all my fics, and the occasional life issue... well you get the point. Anyway, this went longer than expcted so instead of a long chapter I'll have some of these lemons in ch 9, along with the other character I'll be focusing on... I don't have a set plan yet, so suggestions are welcome for who the next chapter focuses on, bringing a current character into the loop, or scouting a new girl... and if so, who?
Sign up to rate and review this story