Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Lily and James forevemore

by MioneGranger123 2 reviews

In which Lily and James are finally friends. Then James asks Lily out again...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: James,Lily - Published: 2015-04-05 - 296 words

1Funny
"Will you go out with me?"

Lily held her breath. She had been waiting to hear this for a long time. She and James had been friends for a few months, and during those few months, she had felt herself sinking into the abyss that was love.

She had fallen for James. Hard.

"Yes."

"It's okay, I'm not too upse... Wait, what? The great Lily Evans said yes to the brilliant James Potter? Yes!

He started doing a victory dance around the Head's common room.

Lily sighed. He still had a rather large ego, but he was funny, clever, adorable and nice to be with.

"James, I only have one problem."

"What's that?"

"I've never been on a date before."

"Me neither! I'll ask Sirius all about them!"

"Should we actually trust him?"

"Well, there's the fact that he's been going out with your best friend since second year..."

"Good point."

"Lily," asked James, tentatively.

"Yes, James?"

"Would you mind if I kissed you? 'Cause we're together and all?"

"Sure, but I've never kissed anyone, so it might not be very good."

"I've only ever kissed my mum. Here goes nothing," he said as he leaned in towards her.

Their lips softly brushed. They were both overcome by a flood of emotions. The kiss got more passionate, their hair got more tangled and their clothes got more rumpled from the embrace they were locked in.

When they finally pulled apart, their lips were quite puffy and their hair was very, very messy.

"Lily, thank you for giving me such an amazing first kiss."

"No, James, I'm thanking you for giving me such an amazing first kiss."

James kissed the top of her head as she snuggled into his chest.

JP+LE JP+LE

Review time! :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story