Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Our Sick Love Song

I Miss You

by Leigh_anne96

Nikki finally calls Juno

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2015-04-06 - 644 words

?Blocked
Days past without a word from Nikki. My aunt had grounded me until," she saw fit." So I was locked in my room for a majority of the day. Every night, after Klaire went to bed, I would sneak down to her office and get my phone out of the desk hoping that I would have a missed call or text from Nikki. But I never did, until about two weeks later.

I had brought my phone back up to my room and was looking over celeb gossip blogs to see if anyone had seen Nikki and me out together when my phone started vibrating. Finally! Since the morning after our "encounter" I hadn't stopped thinking about him.

"Nikki! Hey! I'm uh.. I'm happy you called."

“Yeah… I just. I don’t know what to do. You’re… you’re different and especially after that night… I really like you. This is just really complicated.”

"I know it is. But I haven't stopped thinking about you. Believe me, I've tried. You can't deny though that we connected that night at the coffee shop."

“I know. I want to be with you so bad. I just. I can’t. I can’t put my life and career at risk.”

"It's just a few months Nikki. It's what? May? Two months and I turn 18. Two months and it's legal."

“Okay. I’m about to leave for a short tour anyway and I’ll be back in September. I want to do this by the books. I’ll wait though.”

"You promise?"

“I promise. I can handle 3 months. And maybe you could visit after your birthday.”

"When do you leave?"

“Next Thursday.”

"Well... Maybe I could give you a little going away present. Something for you to remember me by."

“You know I want that, but nothing that could get us in any trouble.”

"We'll only get in trouble if we get caught. Right?"

“I like the way you think.”

"Are you busy right now?"

“Not particularly, you want to come over?”

"I'm on my way."

By some act of god I was able to sneak out of the house and over to Nikki's. When I got there I was immediately greeted with a heated kiss from Nikki. When the door was closed behind us, no time was wasted. Nikki pulled me close to him and began kissing my neck. I silently prayed that he wouldn't leave any visible marks.

Nikki began stripping me, admiring my body as each article of clothing came off. When I was down to just my panies, Nikki moved behind me and continued kissing my neck and began caressing my bare breasts. While one hand stroked the sensitive skin around my nipple, another ventured down to my, now wet, vagina.

As he slid his hand into my panties, I could feel his smirk form as he kissed my shoulders. "Damn babe. Your pussy is already wet," he growled. I began to reply but as he he slid two fingers into me, my breath escaped me.

I could feel his bulge hardening against my ass and I knew that soon, we would have to find a new location. He spun me around and picked me up, carrying me to the living room. When he layed me down on the couch, he wasted no time freeing his cock from its prison. I knew he saw the desire in my eyes and he took that to his advantage. He knew I wanted him and, so, of course made everything feel like it was moving in slow motion. I couldn't take it anymore. "Nikki, baby," I begged," I need you. Please. Just fuck me already." With that, he began.

I guess I had forgotten how large he actually was, because I could only let out a gasp followed by a slight moan when he entered me.
Sign up to rate and review this story