Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Our Sick Love Song

The Morning After

by Leigh_anne96 0 reviews

How will Klaire react to Juno coming home?

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2015-03-29 - 1000 words

0Unrated
When I woke up the next morning, I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw. Nikki was still laying next to me, holding me tightly as if I could be ripped away from him at any moment. I couldn't help but smile. Here was a guy, who the night before, seemed to want nothing more from me than sex, and was now caressing my naked body as if I was the love of his life. No. That's where I needed to stop. I was not the love of his life, Nikki did not love me, and this was more than likely a one night stand.

A one night stand. Shit. I had slept over! My aunt was going to kill me. How was I going to do this without waking Nikki? I quickly realized that there was no way that I could slip out without him knowing. I kissed him and whispered to him that I had to leave and gathered my things. Fuck. I knew I was a dead woman when I got home.

Before I even opened the door I knew Klaire was waiting for me. It was like I could feel her anger radiating through the property. As I stepped inside I was proven right. There she was, in the kitchen, with a look on her face as bitter as the obviously over-steeped tea she was drinking.


“Juno, where the hell have you been? No, I already know. I smell the middle aged man on you. What are you thinking?! You do realize he could go to jail for statutory? Age of consent in California is 18, which you, love, are not. You’re still a kid! You’re making your life so much more complicated and you don’t have to. I thought that I could trust you to make good decisions, but clearly you’re not ready for that kind of responsibility.”

"I'm sorry Klaire. I made a mistake. I realized that when I woke up this morning. I didn't intend for any of that to happen. I promise. Please. Just give me another chance to prove to you that I can be trusted."

“No, you don’t just get to say that you didn’t mean to do something, and then the slate gets wiped clean. Does he know how old you are? Because what happened last night is illegal.”

"I'm not exactly sure if I was specific about that detail.."

“Jesus Christ, Juno. If you love this guy, you’ll stay away. At least until you’re 18. I’m not going to pretend that I like this, or even that I’m okay with it, but this, this could get him on the sex offender list and in jail. God. I don’t even know what to say about this. Were you at least safe?”

"That's the other thing...do you think you could go get me the morning after pill?"

“Seriously?! You’re screwing a rock star and you didn’t think to use protection? Get changed. You’re going to the doctor for penicillin shots and anti-virals.”

"I'm sorry Klaire. I am. Everything last night was a blur and I can't remember if we were safe or not..and don't make that action plural. I'm almost positive it won't happen again. I'm sure he'll wake up and forget what I looked like."

“Okay. Go upstairs and look in my nightstand. There should be a box of Plan B in the right drawer. Follow the directions on the box, and I’ll make you a doctor’s appointment for STI tests and birth control.”

"Thank you Klaire. And really..I am sorry."

I was lucky that Klaire didn't take serious actions against Nikki. Everything could have been a lot worse. But she was right, Nikki didn't know how old I was, and he needed to. I promised myself that if, for some reason, he called me, I would tell him. As I was getting cleaned up, my phone started ringing. To my surprise, he was actually calling me.

"Hello?"

“Hey, it’s me.”

"Oh..hey Nikki. Is everything okay? Sorry..I'm just a little surprised that you're calling me."

“Yeah, everything’s fine. You just got away so fast this morning… I wanted to talk to you and make sure you’re okay.”

"Yeah I'm fine. I had some stuff to deal with at home. But um..there's something I need to tell you."

“Oh? What is it?”

"There's a good chance that I'm not exactly as old as you think I am."

“So under 21? I mean I guess that puts me in the moral and legal position that I shouldn’t offer you drinks, but that’s not a big deal.”

"I'm uh..Nikki I'm 17."

“Wait. 17? No. No. No. No. That can’t be true. Please tell me that’s not true.”

"Sadly it is. I turn 18 in August. I'm sorry. I should've told you. I hate that I put you in this position."

“Do you? Do you really? Because to me, this sounds a lot like you just marked off a new item on your bucket list. God. I could go to fucking jail for this! Or maybe that was your plan. How much do you want? To keep this quiet.”

"Nikki. I don't want money. No one is sending you to jail. Look when I met you I didn't think all of that would happen. I was just so caught up in the moment that I wasn't thinking clearly. And to be honest..I didn't think I'd hear from you again, so I didn't think it would matter."

“Well, it fucking matters. That’s my future at risk. I need some time to think. I’ll call you when I process this.”

"Nikki I'm sor-"

And that was it. I couldn't even apologize before he hung up. I guess I should've expected that. Great. Now the only two people in this entire fucking city were mad at me. Just perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story