Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Our Sick Love Song

Finally.

by Leigh_anne96

It finally happens.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Published: 2015-03-29 - 572 words

?Blocked
After what seemed like ages, we pulled into his driveway. He opened my door for me and grabbed my hand, leading me to the house, gaining speed as we approached the door. The anticipation was killing me, and by the time we finally got up to the bedroom I was already undressed.

I felt so warm and tingly, adrenaline rushing through me. Nikki kissed me all over and he was trying his best to be gentle, but the movement of his coarse hands over my body told me just how much he wanted me. I thought he was finally going to enter me, but at the last moment he pulled away and kissed a trail from my neck to my pussy. He was fingering me and licking and sucking on my clit. My legs shook and I knew I had never felt so good in my life.

"You like this baby?" He said with a smirk.

I couldn't articulate a yes or even nod, only moans, which seemed to turn Nikki on even more. He kept going, faster, more vigorously, and I knew it was coming--the fabled "big O" I had only read about in Cosmo. I moaned louder and I felt a wave of pure fucking ecstasy wash over me. I was ready.

"Nikki, I want you to fuck me," I begged. He looked at me, obviously pleased with himself.

"You sure?" God, I appreciated him being so careful about deflowering a virgin, but I couldn't stand waiting anymore. I sat up and kissed him, wrapping my arms around him and laying back down.

"I'm sure."

He lined himself up with me and eased in. It was uncomfortable at first, but then everything just felt right. I tell he was holding back, probably out of consideration for my lack of experience.

"Nikki?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Don't hold back. I can handle it."

He looked like he was about to argue, but I nodded and he didn't require any further convincing. He grabbed my hips and thrusted hard fast. "God you feel fucking amazing," he groaned into my ear in his low, rumbly voice. I tried to reciprocate the sentiment, but words wouldn't leave my mouth, only loud sighs and moans. "Bend over," he commanded and I did as I was told.

Bracing one hand on the headboard, he took me from behind, using the other hand to rub my clit. "Oh God, Nikki," I whispered, out of breath.

"God damn, Juno, your pussy is so good... I'm not going to last much longer," he exhaled.

I wasn't either. I felt that feeling coming on again, and I arched my back with pleasure. Nikki had both hands on my hips as he delivered the final few thrusts before I felt his cum running down my legs. He pulled out, and I shifted to get up and clean myself up, but he lay down and pulled me to him.

He kissed my sweaty forehead and held my hand. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. We didn't say a word as I traced my fingertips along the faded lines of the tattoos on his chest, another reminder of the age difference between us. I started to feel sleepy and I glanced over at Nikki, who was already asleep. I basked in the overwhelming feeling of contentment and love, eventually falling asleep stroking the track mark scars above his veins.
Sign up to rate and review this story