Categories > Anime/Manga > Zoids > Zoids: Awakening

Introduction

by deathzealot 0 reviews

Soon after the Royal Cup the Blitz Team's ace Bit Cloud receive some startling news which leads him a journey to discover his past and to save the world of Zi once more. Rewrite of The Sabers. Bit/...

Category: Zoids - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Bit Cloud - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2015-05-05 - Updated: 2015-05-05 - 1367 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I hereby declare that I do not own the anime or franchise known as Zoids for it is owned by TOMY and Hasbro. I only lay claim to my own creations that I created for the purpose of this story. Thank You.

Zoids New Century Awakening

A Zoids Fanfiction Story

Written by,

William R. Woods

"Deathzealot" or,

"deathzealotzero"

Summary: Soon after the Royal Cup the Blitz Team's ace Bit Cloud receive some startling news which leads him a journey to discover his past and to save the world of Zi once more.

The following is a lengthy foreword that explains some elements that I am introducing in the story along with some notes that I have for my future plans for the story. Therefore if you do not wish to read this then feel free to jump right to the story which starts in the next chapter. However please be aware that if you do not like something about the story I like to say that it may have been mentioned in some way in this foreword. Therefore please do not review me yelling at me for this for I shall only point you back to the foreword. Thank you.

Foreword:

Well it has been a long time since I had ever stepped foot into the Zoids fandom, however after I recently reread Dragon Raptor's Legacy Series, for like the seventh or eighth time, I decided to look into rewriting my old Zoids fanfiction story The Sabers which has been in the of my mind for several years. Since it has been a long time since I ever thought about the story, it shall be quite different from what it used to be. Even then I am quite lucky that I still have some of the old notes and chapters to the story to remind me of some of my old ideas for the story. However there shall be major differences between this rewrite and the original story for honestly I really did not what I did with The Sabers.

For example, Bit's reason for leaving the Blitz Team will be quite different from the original story. Since I am changing the back story of Bit in this story, things will be quite different. I am also going to be taking a page out of DR's book by having both the Guylos Empire, and the Helic Republic being included in the story in some form along with a few minor nations. Both the Empire and the Republic however are on the same continent like they are in Chaotic Century, but this is mostly due some event or catastrophe forcing the Empire to leave the Dark Continent which in this story, and the anime, would start the round of wars between the Empire and Republic that we know happens between the two in the original anime. However around sixty to seventy years before the start of the story the Dark Continent was once again started to be settled due whatever forced the Empire from the Continent settling down. The continent now sports several small nation-states including a couple found in some of the games or manga of Zoids. Meanwhile the continent of Europa shall still be the site of the Zoid Battle Commission and the main Zoids Fights we know from the Series. Also like Dragon Raptor's Legacy series the ZBC is the sole government force on Europa holding together the loose alliance of small cities, villages and towns that make up the large continent together. However there have been some changes from my past Zoid stories and DR's Legacy Story with what Class-S happen to be. For one I don't want to rip directly from Legacy for that would be stupid, and secondly I figured I do something new. Meanwhile the Eastern Continent shall be populated similarly to Europa in that there are several large villages and towns spread across the continent. The rest of the history behind both Europa and the Eastern Continent shall be revealed later on in the story.

As for the new Zoids and characters that I had created for the old story they shall be returning in some form in this new story. Excluding the characters created by my reviewers for the old story. For example, the Go Cargo and the War Fox shall be seen in this story in some form or another. While other newly created Zoids and characters shall be reduced in the story. Since I shall mainly be using characters and such from some of the Zoids Games and the other three anime series while some others are imported from other fandoms though I going to try to keep this to a minimum. Even these imported characters would not have much of an impact on the story itself and mainly be in the background. However I would like to mention that while I am trying to keep my own created Zoids down to a minimum I still created a few transport zoids due to the low number of such zoids in other anime, games, and supporting background.

Like I have been mentioning throughout this foreword and maybe my future author notes that while some elements of this story are similar to Dragon Raptor's Legacy Series, mostly the first two stories, I am trying to make it a bit different. However even then some stuff maybe a bit too similar and I will like to take a moment to mention that I in no way intend to steal anything from Dragon Raptor, therefore anything that seems to be a bit too similar to the Legacy for some people I like to say that I do not in any way lay claim to it. Therefore for this reason I am going to try to keep the story focused on Bit and his own story after he leaves the Blitz Team.

This does bring us to something else I want to mention, basically that this story is quite original and does not follow any other created storyline in any other way. Therefore like my other major story Black Flag this story is basically quite closer to an original story as I can get. This both excites me and terrifies me for this quite new for me since while I have written plenty of fanfiction in the past, even those where I change the story around, I have never really written my own created story. This may lead to lengthy pauses in writing as I struggle to put together storylines from scratch. It is something I am not all that used too therefore the pauses in writing. I am not going to really abandon any story that I am currently writing so please be patient for I will be back writing given time. This does not include pauses that come from the strange thing called Real Life which prevents me from writing for some reason or another. Alright I do think that is about it for this topic, moving on.

One final thing before I end this Foreword and get to the story itself which I am sure many are ready and waiting to start reading, if they haven't already jump ahead to the story itself already. That said basically like all of my stories I have started to create wikia pages for the Zoid Fanon Wikia, though unlike my other stories there won't be a main page, or sub-wikia if you will, for the story. Instead several stand-a-alone pages have been created and have been linked in my profile under the Reference section. This is mainly because not many of the Templates and Infoboxes I am used to using are on the Zoid Fanon Wikia I am sorry to say. Therefore to make things easier I am mainly just creating pages for my own created zoids and a few codex-like pages. Not to mention it is far easier to do this then do a full sub-wikia set that my other stories have on other fanon wikias.

That said I do believe that is it folks and it's time to get to the main event. Therefore please sit back and enjoy this latest story from yours truly…. Thank you for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story