Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

Cake

by Noizchild 0 reviews

More wedding planning and Sakura finally makes a move to change things.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2015-05-08 - 752 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cake:

Friendly Baker

Next came the cake. Nessa had just the right person in mind.

“We won’t have to go far for this,” she said.

“Will it be expensive?” Rose asked.

“Nah, I know the guy really well. He’ll be happy to have something to do again.” Nessa pulled out her phone. “I’ll call him right now.” She held the phone to her ear as she shoved her notepad towards the bride-to-be. “You can start planning out your cake.”

Rose took the notepad with an uneasy look on her face. “Right…” Nessa launched into a chatty conversation on the phone.

“Oh hi, Oliver!” the planner chirped. “Yeah, it’s me. I have a little job for you. Are you available?” Nessa smiled as she nodded. “Great! Where do you want to meet up? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Okay. Got it. Bye.” She turned to the bride-to-be.

“What did they say?” Rose asked. Her friend gave her a thumbs-up. Her friend felt like flying away as she clapped her hands together, squealing.

“We will meet up with him over dinner this evening,” Nessa added.

“So soon?”

“Yeah. We have to strike when the iron is hot! You know what I mean?”

“I guess…” Rose mumbled.

“Good!” Nessa said with a grin on her face. The bride-to-be nervously laughed it off.Oh boy…

Confidence

-Sakura-

I have to set this straight. I can’t go on like this with Adam. I still love him, but I don’t know what to do with myself. I don’t even know what’s going on with my head lately. Mom brushes it off like it’s nothing.

“It’ll get better soon,” she told me last night. “It always does with love.” I want to believe her so badly, but it doesn’t look like that’s the problem here. There is so much going on and it’s not even a bad thing. It’s… I buried my face in my pillow. Damn it, this is starting to confuse me again. I sighed as I lifted my head.

This is not going to work at this rate. I just have to suck it up and try to talk to Adam. This is the only way that I will ever have peace of mind again. I don’t know what I’ll say, but I have to spit it out. I reached over my cell phone and flipped it. My fingers got to work writing my message.

Hey, Adam. It’s me. Can we talk?

I hit send and rolled over onto my back. To my surprise, I got a text back from him. My heart pounded as I began reading.

Sure.

I drew in a deep breath and typed back, “I have to tell you something.”

He replied back saying, “Is something wrong?” I bit on my lower lip. Good question, but at least when I talk to him, I will have an answer. I typed up my reply.

I’ll tell you when we meet to talk. Please don’t keep me waiting.

I drew my eyes closed. That should hold for the time being.

It’s Been a Good Run

-Rose-

I can’t believe that this is happening. I’m actually getting married and Nessa is helping me plan my wedding. My head spins when I think about it. I sometimes have to take in a deep breath to help clear my head.

“What were you saying again?” I asked Nessa. My chatty friend looked up at me.

“I was saying that we miss you in Miami,” she answered.

“Miami…” I said in a low voice. It’s hard to believe that I was once a young journalist from News York. I had my family, friends at work, and a crappy boyfriend. Look at me now. I sometimes want to pinch myself.

“Nessa,” I spoke up.

“Yeah?” she asked.

I held out my wrist. “Can you pinch me?”

Nessa gave me a rather sly look. “Are you serious?”

“Yes.”

“If you say so.” She reached forward and pinched my arm.

“Ow!” I shouted. I looked her in the eye. “Is this a dream? Are we still talking about the wedding? Where are we?”

She gave me a little smile. “Yes, we’re in Chicago and we’re still planning your wedding.”

I slowly nodded. “Oh.”

“Do you want to take a break?”

I sat back and took a breath. “Sure.”

Nessa closed up her notes and planner. “Sounds good to me.”
Sign up to rate and review this story