Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 29

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 29

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 488 words

0Unrated
Chapter 29

Laura's POV

"PETE GET BACK HERE" stacey yelled running after him. He decided that it would be fun to play with snow...inside the house.

"Hide me" Pete yelled jumping in my lap.

"Get off me...this is your own fault" I laughed pushing him off of me. He got up and ran...only to be tackled down to the ground inches from the door.

"Do I want to know?" Patrick asked looking down at them as he opened the door.

"tell him its not ok to bring snow in the house" stacey whined looking up at patrick. "yeah daddy tell him" Pete mimicked only to be kicked by stacey.

I heard giggling and for the first time I noticed the three people still standing in the doorway. One of them was Lizy and the other was a woman and a child. Yay! Lets give pete another reason to act like a child.

"Will you too get up! We have company" I laughed getting up off the couch. They both jumped up looking sheepishly.

"Hi" pete giggled giving a small wave. Introductions were giving and then patrick dropped the news

"I invited them to stay here with us" he said taking their bags upstairs. The girls looked at us biting their lips nervously.

"I'm apologizing now" I laughed sitting back down. "what for?" Lizy asked taking a seat.

"I don't know yet...but I have a feeling it will come in handy"

"hey hey...I have toys! You wanna go play with pete" Pete asked squating down to Jordan's level.

"Yes! Finaly someone pete can relate too!"Andy laughed coming out of the kitchen. Pete took jordan's hand and they went upstairs.

"Am I dating a 27 year old or 7. I'll make sure he behaves" stacey laughed following them.

"Don't worry...there is never a boring moment in here" Patrick laughed sitting down on the ledge of the fire place.

Everyone jumped as a huge crash echoed thorough the house.

"PETER!"


Stacey's POV

"But I'm Peter Pan! I can to fly" he pouted winking at jordan who sat there giggling. "I just havent got the landings down yet"

oh god! Please remind me why I'm dating him...its like a constant babysitting job.

"fly with me" he laughed pulling me up on the bed with him. "excuse me! I'm not dying today" I laughed taking Jordan's hand and walking downstairs.

"Whats with the noise?" Andy asked as we walked into the living room. "Pete's high on fairy dust"

"what?" ana asked her eye's growing big. She held her arms open for jordan who eagerly ran into them.

"he thinks he can fly"



Laura's POV

I almost laughed at the look on the girls face. I think they might be having second thoughts!

Cuddling up to joe I nodded thinking exactly the same thing I was.

"Don't worry...he calms down..." Joe laughed trying to ease their mind. "sometimes"
Sign up to rate and review this story