Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 31

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 31

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 482 words

0Unrated
Chapter 31

Stacey's POV

I was reading the paper on the couch when the add for the circus caught my eye.

"Oh My God!" I yelled jumping up. I threw myself on Joe's lap showing him the add.

"you want to go to the circus?" he asked slowly.

"No dumbass...circus...flying people....PETER PAN!" he looked at me slowly and then his eyes lit up.

"Its gonna be here tomorrow...and how do you expect us to pull this off" man why do people always doubt me! Ahhh.

"I gota make a couple phone calls" getting off his lap running upstairs.

"How do you have connections with the circus" Joe asked following me to my room.

"I sold them blake"



Laura's POV

"How about this one?" I asked holding up a dalmation. Pete shook his head and continued looking around. We have looked at 15 fucking dogs! He hasn't liked a single one.

Me on the other hand, have fallen in love with each one I have picked up. Finally pete stopped in front of one.

"this is the one" he said to the sales lady.

It was a solid white husky with sky blue eyes. I know stacey will love it



Joe's POV

"You sold your brother to the circus?" I laughed shaking my head.

"What can I say I need money for my apartment! He was my down payment." She giggled and then finally stopped. "No but seriously...he have a couple friends there...so hopefully" she crosses her fingers.

Thirty minutes later and four phone calls later. We were back sitting on the couch.

"what are you getting laura for christmas?" Stacey asked lifting her head off my lap.

"There is a horse farm not to far from here. I was thinking about spending a day out there and maybe packing lunch and just making a fun day out of it." She nodded her head thoughfully and then broke out smiling.

"Awww you're so sweet!"

"Andy!!!" Stacey yelled throwing herself onto his lap. "Oh so I get the sloppy seconds...I see how it is...are you like the house whore" Andy laughed moving her over.

"Hey! That's not fair...joe just isnt as comfy...but whats up with the looks to our new lady friends"




Andy's POV

"What looks" I chocked.

"yeah dude I saw them too...you sweet on one of the girls?" why do I put up with these morons. Ahh if I say yes I will never hear the end of it.

"she's pretty" I said finally.

"awww andy likes ana" stacey said in a sing song voice.

"you better run" I warned setting her down on the ground.



Patrick's POV

Walking into the house I saw Andy chasing stacey.

"where are the others?" I asked joe sitting next to him. He was laughing at dumb and dumber but his face suddenly grew serious.

"oh shit!"
Sign up to rate and review this story