Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Our World Isn't Over, It's Just Begun.

by CharlesPSceneIsBae 1 review

Frank Iero x Reader that was originally posted on my Wattpad.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2015-05-19 - 558 words - Complete

0Unrated
Our World Isn't Over, It's Just Begun.

Frank Iero x reader 

Your POV

1...2...58...59...60...

The clock was killing you. You had been dating Frank Iero ever since the Revenge era, married the man right after The Black Parade was released, and last month on your birthday, certain unprotected events occurred that you'll never mention again. After that, you started getting sick every morning and it just kept getting worse. After relentless nagging by Frank, you went to Walgreens and bought some Advil and, though Frank doesn't know it, a few pregnancy tests.

59...60...

The timer on your phone begins quacking and you know it's time. Test one, yes. Test two, yes. And test three, yes. Baby Iero is officially coming in nine months. But the question was, how would you tell Frank?

"Lyn-z, remember what I told you I just bought at Walgreens?" You mumble into the phone.

"Y/N, are you...?"

"Yes." You whisper.

"I'll be over there in about fifteen seconds." She says, hanging up. Literally, Lyn-Z, Gerard, and Bandit all live next door, Mikey and Alicia live across the street, and Ray and Krista live next door to them. 

"I'm ecstatic, but how am I going to tell Frank?"

"He smokes a crap ton, right?"

"Yes."

"So, we design our own brand of cigarettes. But first, doctor's appointment." Lyn-Z calls and the doctor says you can come in right away. 

"Y/N Iero." This is it, is this kid a boy or a girl?

"I think I'm pregnant."

"Well, let's get an ultrasound done just to be sure." The doctor says. "Libby here'll help you with that." The Libby woman smothers gel all over your small abdomen and two peanut shapes appear. 

"Twins. Two girls."

"How can you tell so early!?"

"This new contraption checks DNA and chromosomes automatically, no matter what stage you're in." 

"Frank'll be so happy, Y/N!"

"I hope so." You and Lyn-Z spend the whole day creating a cigarette container to fool Frank. Instead of Camel, it says Spawn. And on the cigarettes you two so thoughtfully rolled, the words "Twins!" are written on each in sharpie. 

"Frank just texted me, he and Gerard are about to be home."

"I'm going home to relieve Alicia because she's watching Bandit, but tell me how it goes with Frank!"

"Bye Lyn-Z."

"Bye Y/N!" She walks across the street to her home as Frank's red Toyota Camry pulls into the driveway.

"Hey babe. What ever have you been doing without me?"

"Nothing much, I hung out with Lyn-Z and being my thoughtful self, I bought you some cigarettes at CVS." You say, handing him your "Spawn" carton.

"Hold up why do each of these things say 'Twins'?"

"Well..."

"Y/N, are you...?"

"Yeah." You smile, your cheeks turning red.

"That's great! Do you know what they are?"

"Both girls." Frank kneels down and starts talking to your almost invisible baby bump.

"Hi girls. I'm your dad, Frank. I promise I'll never leave you and I'll always love you and mommy very much." He says, kissing your stomach.

"Frank, you're so sweet, they'll love you. I hope they're just like you someday honestly."

"With your beauty of course, Y/N." Frank says, kissing your cheek. 8 months later, you give birth two twin girls, whom you and Frank name April Lee Iero and Alexandra Lynn  Iero.    
Sign up to rate and review this story