Categories > Books > Twilight > Love Is All I Need

Chapter 2

by mi-corazon-edward 0 reviews

She is desperate for love, his love.

Category: Twilight - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2015-06-04 - 995 words

1Original
Chapter-1


Walking through the dark alley in Seattle, I clutch my bag tighter against me. To come here alone really was a stupid thing to do. Why I couldn’t wait for someone to accompany me?

I know, I don’t want to be a bother.

I need to walk faster. That way I’ll be able to go home quicker. I’m impatient to go to home, my safe place.

Safe? I shake my head.

Suddenly, I feel like I’m not alone, someone is watching every step I’m taking. The feeling gives me goose bumps.

I should be terrified for the creepy feeling. But somehow I know that there is nothing to fear. I am protected.

I stand still at the middle of the alley. Anticipation is getting worse as every second passes.

I can’t breathe.

I feel him. I feel him with every little inch of my being.

Then, before my foggy brain can register anything, I find myself being pinned at the sidewall of the alley.

My bag falls from my shaking hands as they are now trapped above my head.

Before I can even breathe properly, cold hard lips come crushing down against my warm soft ones. I gasp and surrender myself to him, melting under his touch.

He pulls away and I look into his angry red eyes.

‘‘Bella.’’ His velvety voice whispers harshly.

His breath washes over my heated face and my attempt to calm my heart down and supplying my lungs some air is forgotten.

My knees buckle and I try to force myself to stand straight. I try hard, but that has no effect.

“What are you doing here alone?” His angry gaze burns into me. I can’t find any word to answer.

“Answer me, Pet.” He demands and the grasp of his hand that is holding mine becomes tighter. I know that will leave bruises.

I flinch at the name he calls me. He just thinks of me as one of his unfortunate prays. What do I expect every time?

“I… I came here t… to buy some th… things.” I stutter. My blush is getting warmer.

When he doesn’t say anything and continues to glare at me, I tell him the reason of being alone.

“Oh my Pet, I didn’t expect this from you.” He tsks. His iron grip is intact.

My hands are getting numb. I whimper, “My hands.”

He grips even tighter.

“You have no care for your life, here you are talking about your hands!” He hisses.

I whimper again. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. But I hold strong. I will not let him see me cry.

“Do you know the vile thoughts of those vermin who saw you all alone? Do you know what’d happen if they tried to do anything to you?” He spits.

I shudder violently. I don’t want to be a victim.

Victim.

The word mocks me.

“You are mine.” He hisses clutching my chin with his another hand and forces me to look up at him.

I don’t know when did I look down.

“Only mine.”

I stare at him with wide eyes.

Yes, I’m yours. Always. If only you keep me.

The thought echoes in my mind. It’s like an absolute truth.

But I don’t verbalize it.

What’s the point?

I’m nothing but a toy. An alive doll to play with and throw away after it’s broken.

A plaything that he possesses.

He releases my hands and they fall limply beside me.

“I need you.” He states and my heart warms.

Suddenly my jeans are gone and the next I find myself clutching his broad shoulders as he enters, claiming me. I cry out both in pain and pleasure. He growls and starts to move in a painful, punishing rhythm. His hands are on my hips, gripping tightly, pulling my legs around him. I feel pain, but I don’t care.

I merge into him. It feels that way.

I don’t want to be separated.

Ever.

He is the only one I have.

My inside starts to quiver. “Let go.” His voice is my undoing and I shatter.

He buries his head in my neck and his lips are on my pulse point. I feel his sharp razor teeth sink into the flesh there.

I cry out even though I am so very used to this. He takes my blood. But he is always very careful not to drain me fully. Just enough to satisfy himself. After he is done, he seals the wound with a gentle lick.

The wound would heal fast, very fast.

But what about the inner ones?

Will he heal them too?

He puts me on my feet as I come down from high. I support myself leaning against the wall behind me, panting.

His right hand releases me and I feel it against my cheek, stroking softly.

The unexpected touch has me look up and in his eyes I think I see a sudden flicker of something.

The hand on my hip tightens its grip slightly.

He bends down and kisses my lips so, so gently.

I freeze in utter astonishment.

“I don’t want to lose you, my Bella.” I hear him murmuring against my lips.

My mind is playing tricks.

His Bella. Not his Pet.

Before I can response, he releases me and takes a step back.

I feel cold without his touch.

“Edward.” I whisper, finally.

My Bella… His words never felt so heart-warming before.

I want him to hold me tightly.

Never let me go, Edward.

You are my everything.

And I love you.

“Let’s get you home.” He is cold once again.

Home.

Such a sweet word.

Nothing ever felt so right before.

You are my home.

You are my home, Edward.

He holds out his hand and I take it eagerly.

I am home.
Sign up to rate and review this story