Categories > Original > Fantasy

Broken Promises in Wonderland

by EvelynnFaith 0 reviews

Evelynn Faith Renee runs away only to find that she's in Wonderland, but is it really what she thought it would be?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2015-06-10 - 420 words

0Unrated
Okay. So, POV means point of veiw. There may be some spoilers. Also, if you're wondering what the alternate universe is going to be, well let's just say that Wonderland isn't anything like you've heard. Okay! Here I go.
Evelynn's POV
"I need Evelynn Renee to the office at this time." said an angry voice over the school speakers.

"Sayanora bitches!" I said, saluting my class. I opened the door and ran into a really cute guy. He had sky blue eyes, tatoos, brown/blonde hair, and a lip piercing.

"Sorry." he said. "I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing."

"It's okay." I said. "I'm Evelynn by the way."

"Oliver. Call me Ollie."

"Call me Evie." I said. "Shit! I have to go." I said before I ran down the hall and to went to the principals office.

"You're late." said principal McCormick.

"And your point is...?" I said.

"My point is that you're late. May I ask where you've been?"

"Well, I had my period. You see when--"

"I'm sorry I asked." he said, looking flustered. "Do you know why I called you here?"

"Of course! Not." I said with an innocent smile. "Not like I did anything wrong."

"Oh. Not like I did anything wrong." he said mimicking me. "You're a good for nothing lousy student. You're always getting in trouble! If you do one more thing wrong, I'll have you expelled! Don't believe I won't."

"I don't believe you can talk to me like that. I'm just a poor defenseless student." I said. "Bye Felecia!" Then I walked out of the office and saw Ollie again.

"I don't know what that means." Principal McCormick muttered.

"So. What are you doing? Terrorizing the principal?" he asked with a smirk.

"That's exactly what I'm doing. It goes on from 9:00 to 10:00. Sometimes I work overtime. Just depends." I said with a serious face.

"Oh. So you have schedule? I bet you labeled "terrorize McCormick"."

"Oh. No. I would never terrorize the seasoning brand. Just the principal."

"You're funny. Wanna hangout sometime? Here's my number." he said with the goofiest grin while writing down his number and then handing it to me.

"Please turn the other way while I break into my happy dance." I said.

"Okay. Wait I don't get your number?" he asked.

"Nope. Why do you think you don't have it?" I asked with an evil laugh.

AUTHORS NOTE:
When I first saved this it saved twice. Please disregard this one and read the other one.
Sign up to rate and review this story