Categories > Original > Horror

Spooks

by SluttyJacketPotato 1 review

Roughly based on Stephen King's 'Misery', MCR fic.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2015-06-16 - 668 words

0Unrated
Manic Depressive
Narcissistic
These Notes From The Excorcist

*

I first notice a sharp pain in my neck, followed by a gentle voice whispering. I cannot understand what this voice is saying, it seems to be lost in the darkness that seemed to be my mind. But one thing I do know is that I don't remember falling asleep.
I definitely am not in my hotel room. But then again, I did leave my room to go to the bar. I try to move, but I am stopped by something tied around my wrists. How odd.
I open my eyes, but all I see is darkness. I know I'm not in the dark, since light is peering in through the top of my vision. A blindfold. Oh god. I've been kidnapped.
I try to speak, but I realise there's tape over my mouth. I struggle furiously, but it doesn't seem to help.

"Shhh," The voice whispers. "Everything is fine. You're fine. You're going to be okay"

I scream, but it's muffled by the tape.

"I'm your biggest fan."

My heart beat quickens, and my breathing becomes rapid. I'm having a panic attack.
I suddenly feel arms wrap around me, pulling me into a hug. My cries are muffled, and tears are absorbed by the blindfold.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you"

I slow my breathing down, and try to control my heartbeat.

"Good"

The blindfold is pulled off of my head, and I'm greeted by a smiling woman.
She seems to be in her late twenties, with blond wavy hair and a tight blue cardigan wrapped around her shoulders.

"Hi," She grins, cupping my cheek with one hand. "You must be very confused"

I try to trace my steps, thinking about what must have happened.
I remember walking back to the hotel by myself. Then... Nothing.
I might've passed out on the sidewalk, and she could've just taken me.

"You're lucky I was there to pick you up, take you home" She smiles, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "For some reason you fainted in the middle of the streets. I wasn't planning on taking you until you finished touring, but I guess I got a little carried away... But you're here now, so it's fine" She shrugs.

We're sitting on the floor, and I'm tied to a radiator. My hands are behind my back, giving me a cramp up my arms. I kick her, and she shuffles back.

"No, no, no, we don't kick, do we?" She looks at me like she's telling off a child. "If you're good, I can remove the tape around your mouth."

I ignore her, staring at the floor. She puts a finger under my chin, lifting my head up.

"Will you promise to be good?"

I nod, looking down again. She peels off the tape, leaving a burning sensation around my mouth behind.

"Who are you?" There's a lump in my throat, and I swallow.

"My name is Joanna Samantha Johnson, but of course, since you're here, it's Joanna Samantha Way" She giggles, putting a hand on my leg.

"W-wha-" I'm cut off.

"Shh, you have to whisper, okay?"

I nod again, trying to cooperate. I need to gain her trust.

"I had to use handcuffs instead of rope, since you're so strong. You look very weak, but you're stronger than I thought" She starts.

"Why did you take me..?" I look down, mentally smacking myself for asking a stupid question.

"Why? Because I love you, silly. I'm only doing this because I care about you so much. I was always there, Gerard, I was always watching you" She stands up, walking towards the corner of the room. In the corner is a glass of water with a straw sticking out.

The room is virtually empty, apart from the heater I'm handcuffed to.
One thing is for sure, I'm in deep shit. But another thing not for sure, is whether I'll make it out of this place alive.
Sign up to rate and review this story