Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 12

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-06-19 - 511 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V.

"Harry, please," Professor Dumbledore said and gestures him towards the chamber where all the three Champions, well supposedly three, were supposed to gather at.

The whole hall erupted into protests, gasps, and all the countless of emotions being felt by everyone.

"CHEAT! HE'S UNDERAGE!" "How did he went past the age line?" "I don't believe it! Ridiculous Harry! Ridiculous!" "ASHAMED!"

The protestors were mainly those students who were underage and had the intention of putting their name in the goblet if it weren't for the rules.

George and Fred on the other hand...

"HARRY! Why didn't he tell us how to get past the age line?" George said. "Simply astonishing! He could have told us how to get past the age line without being thrown out and becoming grandpas all of a sudden! I hated that curly beard! I'm too magnificent for it!" Fred yelled. "Nonsense Freddie! I'm more magnificent!" George retorted. "No way!" "Yes way you old grandpa!"

Oh really now?

"What do you think?" Hermione asked me suddenly. "About Harry now being a champion."

"Well, for one, there has never been such cases and I thought there was an age line, furthermore it was drawn by Dumbledore himself. And Harry was with us almost the entire time so I don't see how he put his name into that goblet," I replied.

"Probably snuck off during the night. We weren't with him then were we now? Decided to get himself more fame then he already has," Ron said all of sudden.

Hermione's gasped. "But Ron! He's your best mate! How can you not believe Harry?"

"He hasn't told his part of the story yet. So when he comes back, he will probably tell us his secret that he never shared with his best friend," Ron said, clearly annoyed because soon after that, he stomped off.

"Oh, you don't think he's going to do anything stupid like punch Harry in the face would he? Like perhaps out of jealously and anger," Hermione's asked worriedly.

I jut shrugged. I really wanted to her more from Harry himself rather then listen to rumors and gossips that will be going around later on.

I was just walking up the stairs with Hermione's when I heard someone shout my name. We both turned around and I see that familiar dirty blonde hair. No way...he can't be wanting to talk about that issue again. I thought I made it clear that we should forget that moment ever existed.

I looked at Hermione but she just pushed me towards Nicholas, urging me to speak to him. But I had my own choices, so I just walked forward. That was until Nicholas grabbed my hand and we locked eyes.

His eyes were begging me to follow him. Those beautiful sky blue eyes I got so easily lost in was begging me. How can I not? So I just nodded my head and let him pull me away to who knows where.

Well, this is going to be interesting...but probably for the worst.
Sign up to rate and review this story