Categories > Original > Romance

Foursome

by Hohoho82802 0 reviews

A foursome train and couple sex

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-06-28 - 211 words - Complete

0Unrated
It's a stormy night and mark was alone. A big oak tree fell on his roof and he went over to Bob's house where Bob and Wade were having a "sleepover." Yes they were having intercourse but mark thought it was too boring. So he went and grabbed some wine from the store. Bob and Wade drank it up and so did mark. Then Jack got to Bob's house. Apparently his friend liked him out and he had nowhere to go. So as they were getting drunk as hell they started to become a little horny.

So when Bob and Wade started sucking each others dicks Mark and Jack looked at each other and did the same. They went up to the different rooms and fucked their fuck buddies. Luckily the sound of the thunder was overpowering the sound of the two fuck couples moaning and fucking in the two rooms. After a while they all agreed that it was kind of boring so they had a foursome somehow. The two rooms and the living room looked like someone spilled yogurt all over the walls. They took showers and cleaned up the cum of the two couples and the foursome and slept in the same bed as their couples.

The end
Sign up to rate and review this story