Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Bad Ideas

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Vivian tries to confront Mike once again-- with surprising results and more confusion.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2015-07-01 - 433 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Six: Bad Ideas:

-Vivian-

I don’t know how this happened. Frustrated, I marched over to Mike’s room and pounded on the door. I couldn’t stand this anymore. I frowned as he opened the door.

“What is it now?” he asked. I puffed up my cheeks.

“You!” I snapped. His expression didn’t change.

“Yes?” he asked. I clenched my fists.

“Why do you screw with me?!” I complained.

“Huh?”

“You… You… You just screw me over!”

“How do I do that?”

I let out a choked-up scream. “You’re just… there! I see your face everywhere I turn!”

“I live here.”

“That’s not the point!” I rubbed my forehead. “You!”

“What about me?”

“You are just exhausting!”

Mike’s smirk made my face turn bright red. “Here.” He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. My brain exploded as my eyes grew wide. Mike pulled back.

“Well?” he asked. I should’ve yelled at him then and there.

“Viv?” he asked. I broke into panting as I stared at him wide-eyed. Mike waved his hand in my face.

“Viv?” he asked again. Without a thought, I rushed forward and kissed him. He should’ve pushed me away. I hoped that he would. Instead, he kissed me back and dragged me into his room. I collapsed back onto his bed. He climbed on top of me looking like he hadn’t eaten in days. I remembered panicking.

“Wait!” I shouted. Mike stopped short of kissing me.

“Isn’t this what you want?” he asked. I shook my head.

“I… I… I don’t know! I--!” I said. He silenced me with another kiss. My hands reached for his neck. His lips pulled inches away from mine.

“You have to be sure,” he told me. “I don’t have time for girls who can’t make up their minds.” I didn’t know if I should slap him or not. The notion seemed moot due to him pinning down my wrists.

“I hate you,” I muttered. Strange thing was, I didn’t sound angry. I came across as sounding defeated.

“I don’t think you mean that,” he said. It disgusted me that I knew he was right. Mike climbed off of me and walked to his door. I lifted my head.

“Where are you going?” I asked. That jerk glanced over his shoulder.

“Out,” he said. “Come back when you’ve made up your mind.” I gritted my teeth as he slammed the door.

“Damn it, Mike!” I shouted. “Why do you have to be such an asshole?!”
Sign up to rate and review this story