Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

nigga frisbeee

by Chris-Chan 1 review

niggas luv dat frid chicken and tht fukin dank kush

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-07-03 - 644 words

-1TrainWreck
once dere wuz a nigga named nigga lequeef he luves to play de yugiyo game and masterbate to the magician girl but one day his mum came to him an wuz lik "u need a job my nig" niggah lequeef waz mad cuz he is on hi dank ksuh but he no the illuminati so he went to dem so he started walkin trogh the yellow brick road cuz dah cops arnt dere cuz its a white community

Once John awoken from his wondrous slumber of kittens and rainbows, his mother called him for his morning supper before heading to school. "Thank you mother, you are a fantastic cook and mother." said John as he put on his morning robe. "Don't forget to go and give Sparky his dog treat!" His mother looked at him smiling. "Bark!" Sparky replied "Oh! How could I forget my wonderful Sparky!" said John as he rubbed Sparky. John's fathers footsteps could be heard coming down the flight of stairs from his and his wife's bedroom. "Oh hey dear, are you getting ready to go out somewhere fancy or is this how you normally look?" "Oh honey, you're so kind and sweet. I love you" John's mother replied blushing "I love you too, and hey champ!" "Hey dad!" John's father pats his sons head and kisses his wife. "Well it's off too work for me, and school for you Kiddo!" His father walks through the front door throwing his coat on his shoulder and taking a sip from his wife's famous coffee. John then proceeds behind as he closes the door behind him. "Oh thank God their gone..." their mother whispers as a faint click and buzzing noise is heard.

At school.

nigga laqueef be at his loker liek a good lil niglet when he heers a white nigga speek
"Hello, my name is John, and you are?" said the gracious boy as he extends his hand.
"my name is nigga lequeef, butt u can call me nigga laqueef. were u going nigga?" sed nigga laqueef as he gets his buks "I don't know what type of language that is, but I sure am frightened.." John says nervously. "yo ill hit u up u fukin fag" "I'm not a very good fighter." John backs up "no mah nigga i mean ill talk 2 u latur"

And so both of our 12th grade protagonist's met...

"yo i need sum help wit my algeebreh, u smart wit dat shit?" laqueef looks at John in a helpless way. "Oh yeah, I am quite familiar with algebra, if algebra was a woman I'd marry her!" "oh my nigga hittin algeebrah are ye?"
"Oh, I would never dare hit a woman! That is a barbaric way to handle things!" Said John with his mouth ajar and hand on his chest as he gasps.
"yo nigga u got 2 taek of the hoe liek tht naw wht i meen nigga?" said nigga laqueef clearly high on some shit.
"Um, I am not much of a farmer, anyways lets continue with Algebra." nigga laqueef and John began to work....

Later that night....
"mweefte sgsreaaa grfff" nigga laqueef said eating a shoe. "You are most certainly correct, here is a gold star my black angel." John draws on laqueefs book. "There you go, hopefully you never give up in the amazing world of algebra!" laqueef looks at John "my nigga u kiddin? i need dis shit to get a jub!" "Haha, you wont with that grammar!" laqueef then proceeds to punch John in the eye.


The next morning at school...

"Yo lil niggah danks 4 da help." said nigga laqueef as he pats John on the back.
"Oh, you're welcome Nigger Laqueef, you are the best pupil I had to date." said John as he acknowledges that this nigga could kill him.
They both head too class with kawaii eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story