Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Animal Magic

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Miki and Katsumi make another kill. A bit of a lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2015-07-14 - 673 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Animal Magic:

Katsumi ran his thumb down the bridge of Miki’s nose. “Tonight will be our ritual.” Miki giggled. Katsumi stood up and walked over to their stolen cd player. He had an audience of two tonight: his girlfriend and another girl their age. Their hostage lay on the ground naked and bound. Katsumi smirked as he hit play.

“These are the times that try men’s soul,” he mouthed with the song of choice. “In the course of our nation’s history people rallied bravely whenever the rights of men have been threatened. Today, a new crisis is arisen. Citizens, hear me out, this could happen to you!” Their hostage didn’t understand English, but she didn’t like the sight of the knife that Katsumi held up. He let off a bellowing scream as he charged towards her. She let out a gagged up scream. Miki clapped her hands at the first stab. She walked over and embraced him from behind.

“Do it again!” she purred in his ear. Katsumi grinned and stabbed their victim again. Blood leaked through the ropes on her stomach. Miki slapped her hard.

“Oi!” she snapped. “Don’t die on us yet! We’re only getting started here!” Katsumi kicked the victim in the stomach. She let out a gagged-up whimper. Miki nibbled her boyfriend on the ear.

“I love you,” she whispered. She kissed him on the cheek. He gently patted her hand.

“I love you too, babe,” Katsumi said. He stabbed the victim in the shoulder.

“Again!” Miki cheered. “Again!” Katsumi gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Where should I put it?” he asked. Their target’s eyes widened.

“Hm…” the girlfriend said. “What place has the most blood?” Her boyfriend looked at her, smirking.

“You don’t mean…?” he began to ask.

“Yes!” Miki let go of him and wandered over to their futon. “Let’s see… Where did it go?” She glanced over her shoulder. “Don’t do anything until I find it.”

“Fine,” Katsumi said.

“Thanks, babe,” she said. Miki located the box in the closet. “Ah, yes. Here it is.” She pulled out Abaddon’s Box and placed it by the victim’s body.

“Go for it!” she shouted. Her boyfriend saluted her.

“Yes ma’am!” he shouted. He turned to their victim. She breathed hard through her nose as the blade moved back and forth in front of her body. Katsumi smirked as he settled just above her chest.

“Yes, this will be perfect,” he murmured. One fast stab and blood landed on the box’s lid.

“Yeah, baby!” Miki shouted. She rushed over and kissed her boyfriend on the lips. He grabbed her on the ass in return.

“Ooo!” Miki cooed. “Do me! Do me as it eats her alive!” Katsumi kissed her on the forehead.

“Whatever you like!” he said.

“Yay!” she squealed. The victim’s eyes darted around the room as she heard a click noise. Katsumi picked up Miki by her hips. The smoky demon sailed out of its prison towards the poor bound girl. Katsumi threw his lover down on the cot. Luckily, they were already naked for this. The couple kissed on the lips when the demon completely flew out of the box. Their victim tried to struggle away as the black cloud turned into ooze rushing towards her. Katsumi slid his cock into Miki’s pussy as the demon began to feed. Their victim’s death made for entertainment while they made love. Katsumi gave into climax when the bound woman was reduced to bones and duct tape.

“Oh my god!” he shouted. Miki moaned aloud.

“Baby!” she cried. Her boy collapsed next to her, panting.

“You are so great!” she said. “I love you so much!” Katsumi ran his thumb down the bridge of her nose, smiling.

“Do you want more of this?” he asked.

“Yes!” Miki shouted. He laughed and kissed her again. The bones lay on the other side of the room already abandoned.
Sign up to rate and review this story