Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 42

by youngandreckless 6 reviews

chapter 42

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 4291 words

2Original
Welcome to the end of this chapter... theres alot of Flash backs towards the end... you can read which ones I thought fitted best through the two stories, and or just skip to then.


Chapter 42




Laura's POV


I walked through the mall with Stacey, Lizy, Jordan and Ana. "Lizy kissed Patrick the other day," Ana held Jordan's hand, shifting through some clothes.
"Ohh really?" I nudged her, making her look up.
"It was just a thank you kiss, nothing big,"
"I can almost bet it was big to Patrick, you better watch it, he kinda gets wrapped fast, you can probably expect flowers and candy tomorrow morning," I laughed. Lizy looked at me with a crazy experssion.
"Are you serious?"
"Umm no," I laughed.
"You plan on drinking alot tonight Laura?" Stacey asked.
"I dont know, probably not, I'd rather not have my way with Joe in the backseat of his car again,"
"Funny how you can laugh now that he knows, but you couldnt laugh before," She mumbled before walking into the dressing room.
"Laura watch him please,"
"Got him," I picked Jordan up as Ana went to try something on, along with Lizy.
"You girls done yet," I looked up seeing Joe lean against the clothing rack, Pete, Andy and Patrick behind him.
"Nope,"
"Laura.." I turned seeing Ana stand there in this pretty aqua halter top dress.
"hey Jordan, look at your mommy and say ooo sexy mama," I laughed.
"oo sexy mama," Jordan laughed with me. Another three hours and we had all gotten the perfect outfits.



Stacey's POV


I have no clue how we fit all these people in my apartment but we did it. Everyone was having a blast and I was happy they were. "Here drink this!" Laura came up to me handing me a drink.
"What is it?"
"I dont know, taste it!" she yyelled over the music. I drank it instantly regretting it, "That bad?"
"Yeah!"
"Okay thanks for testing it for me!" she yelled walking back through the crowd. I listened to the music, leaning against the wall, Bell in my arm, I looked down at her thinking about this past year. How crazy it had been.



-Flash Back-

Stacey's POV

God. these girls are soo loud, and i thought i was loud. I pulled my jacket over my hands placing them over my ears. Pete turned laughing at me, as he signed autographs.
"Is she your sister to??" One of the girls yelled at Pete pointing at me.
"Umm, no, she's my sister's friend," Pete answered.
"Okay ladies Pete's gotta go," One of the bodyguards came up behind us. Pete waved, taking my hand again as we walked to the enterance.



-Flash Back-

Laura's POV


"Come here," Pete motioned for Stacey come sit next to him, "Sorry," He wrapped an arm around her pulling us both close, "You girls could make people go crazy," Pete chuckled.
"This is where the party is!" Joe walked in followed by Patrick and Andy.
"A Make up party, the best kind," Patrick laughed flopping down next to Stacey.
"Werent you guys sleeping??" Pete asked.
"More like ease dropping, I saw you get out of bed, then Stacey, so we followed," Joe explained.
"Now what were you told about ease dropping??" I raised an eye brow at him.
"Nothing??" A questioning look planted across his face.
"Oh okay," I giggled shrugging.


-Flash Back-


Stacey's POV

"Then what would you call it" I asked placing my hands on my hips turning to pete.

"an x-rated movie" he replied turning me around and pushing me towards the ice cream place. I scrunched my brows in confusion.

"that makes no sense?" I said still trying to understand. "uh huh...great...walk"

I turned to laura to see if she had any idea what her brother was talking about. But I saw her giving him the same confused look I just once had.

"whateva" I mummbled walking into the shop.


-Flash Back-



Stacey's POV


I nudge Laura to see if she was even aware of what Jess was saying. Of course she wasnt, so i had to fill her in.
"haha, thats funny!" she laughed everyone turned staring at her. I giggled as she shrugged when Pete asked what was so funny.
"Yeah I thought that was funny to," Joe laughed from across the room, he must have known what Laura and I were just talking about. Laura and I just laughed even more, everyone else in the room standing clueless.
"So its funny you know Jess," One of the girls walked over to us.
"Yeah hows that funny?" I asked.
"She never once mentioned one of her old friends was related to Pete,"
"That's a good thing.. she wasnt suppose to, is that the funny part?" Laura asked.


-Flash Back-

"Why not go wake them all up let them entertain you,"
"Cause they all should sleep," I turned looking at him in the eyes. Just gazing into them. Suddenly he looked the hottest hes ever looked. I was about to turn my attention back to my laptop when the bus hit a bump, I guess, and I was forced closer to Pete. So close infact our lips touched. I quickly sat up straight biting on my bottom lip. Neither of us said a word.
"Umm okay I think im ready to go to sleep now," Pete muttered getting up and slowly walking to the bunk area. I played on the computer for a while longer, thinking about how soft his lips felt against mine. I didnt bother to get up and go get in the bunk, I just spread out my blanket grabbing one of the couch pillows laying on it. Thinking Laura would have a fit, if i even hinted I liked Pete, but then again I am her best friend, I have a huge lead a head of any other girl that would want to think about dating Pete..


-Flash Back-


Stacey's POV


"Stace, what's wrong?" he turned my face to look at him. I closed my eyes avoiding his, "Come on, dont pretend you dont need to talk, something is bothering you, does it have to do with me?" I didnt answer, i just kept my eyes closed. "Is this about the other night? open your eyes and look at me please, this has to be something you cant talk to Laura about or you think you cant talk to Laura about," I opened my eyes slowly, biting my bottom lip looking at him.
"I'm fine, really,"
"Stop lying to me and yourself," he raised his voice some, then lowered it back to normal tone quickly.
"I told you im fine, Im fine with forgetting about the other night, and im fine with thinking about the other night non stop since it happen, and im fine with the fact that you want to pretend it didnt happen, and pretend that it didnt sort of feel right, and im fine with the fact that i like you and i have no one to talk to about it! see im fine, so stop asking!" I finished yelling, getting up running to the bathroom, slamming the door. All that was left for me to do was cry, so thats what i did. I slid down the door, pulling my knees to my chest, burying my head in my hands.


-Flash Back-


Stacey's POV


"whose idea was it to put on these blindfolds?" I asked as we sat in the limo.
"Patrick get your hand off my leg, not here not now, im to excited," Pete pushed Patrick over adjusting his blindfold.
"Wouldnt that be the point?" Patrick laughed.
"It was Andy's idea Stacey and Please will you stop, you're killing me," Laura whined.
"It's not like you can see, we'll keep it down," Pete laughed.
"Peter oh my,"
"Oh my god, kill me," Laura covered her ears. I placed my blindfold on laughing, now all i see is dark. how wonderfull.


No One's POV

"Are we there yet?" Laura asked.
"Patrick i dont wanna no more, move over,"
"Which do you think this driver will pick?" Andy asked.
"Disney world! everyone picks disney world," Stacey laughed.
"I cant see and I dont like it," Joe sighed, "Remind me to kick Andy's ass when we get outta this limo,"
"I'll help," Stacey agreed.
"I just suggested it, Pete is the main one that was like yes lets do it," Andy defended.
"Laura set it up!" Pete defended.
"Nice blame it all on the little sister, i love you too,"
"Yeah I know, that's why God gave you to me, so i could blame you," Pete laughed.
"Im bored,"
"Me too," Laura agreed with Stacey.
"I wish I knew some hot game to play while blindfolded, but the only games i know are one on one," Pete smiled to himself.
"Oh my god, STOP! Im gonna be sick," Laura yelled.



-Flash Back-


Stacey's POV

I ran out into the main room as soon as I heard the crash.

"PETE!" I yelled seeing him go after Joe again.

"Patrick! Andy do something" I cant believe they are fighting!

"what do you want us to do I don't want to get hit!" Patrick said backing up and hold his hands up. By this time both of the boys were on the floor.

"you're gonna wake laura up!" I glared at them ...not that it would do any good. They didn't care about anything but them at the moment.

"good" pete grunted.

"Pete I don't want to fight you" Joe said pushing pete away from him. I watched as they stood glaring at each other.

"this is bullshit...break it off now" Pete growled glaring at Joe.

"I told you once...I'll tell you again. NO" Pete went to swing again but I stepped between them. Did I ever mention that I don't do the smartest things sometimes. I felt his fist hit my cheek and boy can he throw a punch.

"oh shit!" Pete yelled dropping down next to me.

"now will you stop this shit" I asked glaring up at him.

"I got...I gota get out of here" he mumbled helping me to my feet before running off. I shook my head watching him leave and went into his room closing the door. All I can say is OUCH


-Flash Back-


Stacey's POV


"move over," I heard him say as he climbed into the bunk with me, he took no time after climbing in the bunk with me to pull me to him kissing me. Every uncomfortable... the sitting position not the kiss. We pulled away hearing all the yelling in the back. "What are they killing her?" Pete laughed hearing Laura scream.
"Who cares?" I mumbled kissing him again.
"Ohh now thats some hot shit for the video," Andy yelled.
"Ahh! you cheater!" Patrick yelled. I laughed as Pete closed the bunk curtain.
"Andy go away with that camera!" Pete yelled.
"Why?? Its the first time the camera's seen you make out with someone," Andy laughed.
"Excuse me," Pete looked at me, climbing out of the bunk chasing Andy to the front of the bus.


-Flash Back-

"So what haave you guys been doing since I last saw you," Jess laughed, "Looks like some fighting went on? did it happen at a club?"
"No it happened in a hotel room, over me," Laura answered.
"Yup," I shook my head as Jess looked shocked.
"And why were Stacey, Pete and Joe fighting over you?"
"Cause they all want me for themselves," Laura laughed.
"haha your soo funny i could die from laughing," I rolled my eyes, "No really, um Pete found a picture on the internet that some fan took while at Islands of Laura and Joe kissing, he flipped, punched Joe, and I got in the middle to stop them,"
"Wait why were you kissing Joe?"
"Cause Im a slut, I kissed Patrick and Andy too,"
"Wow...seriously?"
"Yeah and the four of us had one big gang bang," I laughed as we walked outside seeing the fans wave to the camera.
"God Laura is that what the four of you were doing in the back room last night?" I asked.
"Yeah, and in the pool while at the hotel, it was awesome! Hey girls say something to the camera for Fall Out Boy!" she yelled to a group of girls waiting to get in. The girls screamed there I love you's and how amazing the boys were, and Laura went on after hearing enough of them.
"She and Joe are unofficially together, right Laura?"
"Yup!"
"Oh My God! I seen you on my computer last night! you were making out with Joe!!" One of the girls yelled.
"NO way, but your Pete's sister!" Another girl screamed. Laura looked back at me, her facial experssion saying oh shit.


-Flash Back-

Stacey's POV

We arrived to the airport and I choked back the tears. I don't want to leave my friends.

"please don't make me go" I whispered as pete pulled me up. He pulled me to him kissing me hard...but yet nice at the same time.

"I'm sorry" he muttered pulling away from me. It was a slow quiet walk to the terminal.

"This is it guys" Dirty said as we game up to the gate. I bit my lip and quickly whiped away the tears.

"shhh don't cry its not like its forever right." Joe said pulling me into a hug. I smiled and nodded. Andy was next.

"Behave...no stealing joe's woman" I laughed hugging him.

"that goes for you too" I smiled at patrick.

"I want a copy of that video too please" I said hugging him.

"theres no need to even ask. Stay safe...call if you need anything...you know the numbers" I nodded hugging him again.

"have fun for me" I told laura hugging her. "I'll try" her voice started to break "...who am I going to cause trouble with now? Who do I go to when my brother is being and ass or I am mad at Joe" she asked crying now.

"that's what phones are for...call me...I want to hear about everything that goes on...and no threesomes! or groupsex with out me!"




-Flash Back-


"Ahh HI!!" I yelled back into the phone. "How you doing??... yeah its been crazy here... I got something big to tell you.... Well you know how I told you the third night Jess was with us and we stayed in a hotel she slept with Pete?.... Hmm yeah well there together now," I listened to Stacey's What? NO? Shut up, screams for a second before going on. "Oh my god yeah... she like told me last night its official im your brother's girlfriend.... I know right, but yeah whatever hes stupid.... haha yeah i know, it will end badly, but thats good for us it'll give us a reason not to talk to her,"
"Babe your bad," Joe laughed, "Concert time," I lifted my head so he could get up, he leaned down kissing me.
"Good luck!"
"You not coming to watch?" He asked.
"Im talking to Stacey, if the shows not over by the time Im done I'll go catch the last of it, other wise I'll probably be right here when your done," he nodded following Andy and Patrick out of the room, Pete and Jess had gone off somewhere earlier, "But yeah anyways... I dont know what hes thinking hes crazy," I talked to Stacey until the show was over cause everyone walked in, including Jess, so I told her goodbye nad that i'd call her later when we were at the hotel.


-Flash Back-

Stacey's POV

Its been about four months since I have seen any of my friends. Ofcourse I talk to them on the phone but that is different. Apparently Pete and Jess got together. I wonder what made him change his mind about the whole relationship crap. Joe and Laura are still together officialy now. And as for Patrick and Andy they are still the same dorks they have always been.



-Flash Back-

Stacey's POV

I can not believe that Laura said that! Yes! Hahaha.

"hey jess riddle me this? Do you have a tampon I could use?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Stace ya know...we all didn't need to hear that...that's sharing a little to much information." Patrick said shaking his head. I laughed at the disgusted look on his face.

"Ya know I just figured since she was on hers last week she would have a few extra's"



-Flash Back-

"Stacey guess what???" Laura came running passed Jess.
"What??" I asked standing up.
"Pete and Patrick are going back and forth with their sex jokes... and my god its the best thing Ive heard in monthes," She smiled.
"Nice, lets go listen," I laughed walking inside, "I want in on that!" I laughed seeing Pete jump on Patrick.
"Ohh come on there's room for ya!" Pete looked up smiling at me.


-Flash Back-

Stacey's POV


I waited for Jess to say something back, but she didnt. she'd probably wait until Laura started to walk away again to say something.
"I could make you eat your words," Jess finally came back.
"What are you talking about? you know nevermind I dont care, you're just wasting my time,"
"If I were to expose your dirty little secret you would care,"
"You know none of my secrets but go ahead and make one up," Laura turned to walk away once again.
"Have you visited the grave recently?" My eyes widen as Laura turned back around, everyone else clueless.


-Flash Back-

Joe's POV

"Did she kill her?" I asked finally looking up at stacey. The thought had been bugging ever since I found out I could have been a dad.

Stacey looked horrified. "no! omg no...laura couldn't do a thing like that..."

"but jess..."

"jess talks shit...but no she didn't kill her...the doctor said something about the baby not implanting...or burying herself into the womb. It was just a shot of bad luck...or well good in this case I guess."


-Flash Back-

Stacey's POV

Patrick, Andy, Pete and I got all bundled up and went outside. We waited for Laura and Joe to come out so we could do three on three snowball fight. Finally I saw the door open and got excited but it wasnt the people I wanted to see instead it was Jess. She sat on the porch looking in our direction. It was cold out here, I was just about to go get Laura and Joe when the door opened once more, and Joe stepped out first, and Laura linked to his hand.
"Okay I came out, its too cold, Im going back in," She whinned.
"Its not cold, come on," He rolled his eyes. She stopped on the bottom step, I laughed as Joe got pulled back almost falling. He turned looking at her.
"Its really cold," she laughed.
"Oh come on, stop whinning," He turned picking her up off the step walking her over to us and putting her right on the ground in the snow. She quickly shoved her hands in her coat after standing up.
"About time you two came out here,"
"Well you shoulda came in and sat watched the show, she bitched the entire time she got ready,"
"You shouldnt have opened the window!" She turned yelling at him.
"No one told you to take a shower before we came out here,"
"Three on three snow ball war, you up for it?" Patrick laughed.
"Hell yeah!" Joe laughed.
"Okay Andy, Laura and Joe on one team and then Me, Pete and Patrick," everyone nodded. we walked a few feet from each other starting to pick up snow, rolling it into a ball and throwing it at each other. From there the war was on, It started of where it was the three against three, but then Pete threw a snowball at Patrick and Andy hit Laura with one, so then it became every person for themselves.

-Flash Back-

Laura's POV


I looked up as Andy answered the doctor. "He's very lucky, another second in that coldness of water and he would have died, he's okay and resting,"
"Can we see him?"
"Id rather him rest, but someone could stay in the room with him for the night," Everyone then looked to me.
"You stay with him, and let him know we love him," I nodded at Stacey.
"Okay so i'll call you guys tomorrow, or if anything happens," I stood as they stood.
"Or if you just need someone to talk to while hes sleeping.." Pete said giving me a hug.

-Flash Back-

Patrick's POV


"Ohh umm just a water," I mumbled.
"Okay I'll be right back with that," she smiled.
"You allright?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, you allright?" I looked at him.
"Your the one that was just drooling not me,"
"I wasnt drooling.." I quickly ran my hand across my mouth just to double make sure.


-Flash Back-

Stacey's POV

"You cant quit!" Pete yelled handing me my board.

"I can and I will...besides...my foot just healed properly last month! I'm not fucking it up again ...I refuse to be sent home" crossing my arms I stared him down.

"oh stop being a drama queen. Your not going anywhere but on this board and down this hill" he laughed placing the board on the ground and me on it.

"excuse me! Laura! I need my wall!"



-Flash Back-



Stacey's POV


Pete ran over to us during a little break. "Ahh did you see?" he jumped around. "Its soo exciting, I can fly and land! I just need my tinker bell," He laughed sitting next to me.
"Get your sister to be your tinker bell, she likes to fly," I laughed.
"Noo its gotta be you," he smiled kissing me.
"Hey Pete come on!" One of the trainers yelled.
"Be back," he laughed running down the stairs.


-Flash Back-


Laura's POV


Wrapping paper everywhere, I slowly got up sneaking upstairs while the rest opened the last of their presents. I grabbed Joe's present out of Stacey's closet. I walked back downstairs, Stacey smiled, as everyone else looked. I handed it to him, as he asked what it was. "Umm its your present,"
"That's not what I meant," he laughed as I sat down next to him. He quickly ripped the paper off the first layer of paper then working on the second and third layer, finally reaching the box itself. he ripped the tape off one end of the box looking inside, turning to me, a huge smile had taken over his face.
"When did you get it?" He asked.
"Ask after you pull it out of the box! we wanna see damn it!" Pete yelled at him. He pulled the guitar out of the box. He looked at it in awe.
"Turn it over," he quickly did as I said reading the words on it.
"The only one?"
"The only one," I shook my head. "So far,"
"Joe isnt it..."
"One of my designs, yeah," He turned pulling me to him.
"Its the first edition in the Joe Trohman, Fall Out Boy Guitars," Patrick read the back of the guitars.
"Laura you just made everyone else's gifts look like nothing," Andy laughed. I shrugged.
"Then my job is done, good night," I smiled.
"You have to wait until tomorrow to get your gift," Joe laughed kissing me.
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause.."
"Stacey's gotta wait too," Pete laughed.
"Now how is this fair?" Stacey asked.
"Its fair, you opened your presents from everyone else,"
"But you got to open all your presents," Stacey pouted.
"Say thank you Jordan time for you to go to bed," Ana stood.
"Thank you, night," he waved following Ana.


-Flash Back-


Stacey's POV

I was in awe...he got me a puppy. I have a puppy!

No more lonely nights at the apartment.

"she's mine...really mine?" I asked in disbelief picking her up.

"ofcourse she is yours...what are you going to name her." I thought for a minute before grinning.




-Flash Back-



Stacey's POV


"We coulda just ordered in," Pete laughed.
"Non since, this is just our little way of saying thank you.. where's Joe and Laura?"
"Joe's giving Laura her present," Pete looked to me dropping the piece of pancake he was going to try and shove in his mouth.
"Where'd he take my sister?"
"Get your mind out of the gutter,he planned this horse ride to a pinic for her,"
"When are they suppose to be back?"
"Uhh I dont know,"
"I guess it depends on how long it takes for them to thank each other huh?" Patrick laughed.
"That is my sister your talking about,"
"Pete get over it," I laughed.
"I'd rather he not touch my sister in a way I wouldnt touch her, its gross dude,"
"Okay and my brother says the same thing," I laughed.
"I should probably call him and say sorry," Pete looked down.
"Or you could just get over complaining about Joe touching Laura,"
"eww... no more talk about it, you're ruining these good pancakes, there really good," He mumbled to Ana and Lizy after shoving a whole pancake in his mouth.




"Peterpan meet your tinkerbell!"


-End Of Flash Back-

















"Baby its almost time," I snapped out of my thoughts hearing Pete mumble in my ear.
"10...9...8...7...6....5...4...3....2....1... Happy New YEAR!" Everyone in the apartment screamed, I kissed Pete, pulling away a minute later.
"Bring on the new drama," he laughed.


the end
Sign up to rate and review this story