Categories > Original > Erotica

Tick. Tock.

by grumpysourcer 0 reviews

Set before Jade and David's wedding. A Jealous Althea waits for Jade but then she learns that her girlfriend attended her fake bridal shower with her fake husband to be Warning: Mature Content. co...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-07-15 - Updated: 2015-07-26 - 6423 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tick. Tock.


Thunder clapped violently outside. The rain was pouring, gushing in.

She was doing it again. The long waiting game. The excruciating waiting game.
It was already 12:43 AM.

Althea Guevarra was not one to wait. She just did not waste that kind of time. Time is precious for Althea. She is in a business as an event planner, so time is always of the essence for her. Every beat is useful. Every strike is an opportunity. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

She never waited on people that waste her time. Especially women.

Women line up to have her. Women came easy.

She was not used to this. This was her as a mess.

Fiddling on her phone. Checking for messages as each second passes.

"the number you dialed cannot be reached.."

This was probably her thirteenth missed call.

There was just white noise though. It was all just blank. It was all just dread falling to the pits of her stomach. The dull white light from her phone as if a constant reminder of her drone-like waiting game.


Her girlfriend, Jade promised her that she will meet her up for late dinner. That was four hours ago.
Althea looked at her sad and cold Chicken Adobo. The smell of vinegar still wafting in the cold air. The potatoes and mushrooms around the dish now crumpled and soaked in the brown cuddle of a sauce.

She felt like she was such a Master Chef hours ago when she prepared it in her own high-brow gourmet style.
She even used her special vinegar.
She even bought expensive toyo.

Bwisit. Ang mahal kaya ng toyo na yun. She thought to herself.

She even did it just the way Jade likes it. A little crunchy. A little saucy.

Only for it to be untouched hours later.

"this is bullshit," she said under her breath, throwing her phone harshly on the table.

The tall candles were melting. The pink tulips swaying with the cold wind.

What Althea had in mind was a romantic, candle lit dinner at 9 PM.

Not a solo paranoia game in an ungodly hour.

Althea was drinking from the wine bottle now. Her bottle of Reisling was about to be empty.

What's the use of fancy wine glasses when it's really just a dinner for one?

She gulped the sweet drink, feeling the alcohol surge through her body.

It was not enough.

Althea impatiently stood up, walking at a brisk pace.

She looked at her little sala cabinet. All gifts from clients. From red wine from the North West to fragrant sake.

Her manicured fingers danced around the bottles. These are not strong enough.

Until her big eyes caught the Crown Royal whiskey right in front of her. She instantly grabbed it.

With one twist of the bottle, she took the bitter shot and gulped it. Feeling the burn in her throat.

She needed to feel numb somehow.

The paranoia was eating her up. She needed something to calm her down.

Her logical side keeps telling her it is her own fault. She was part of the plan. Jade offered her the money to save her child. In exchange of that Jade has to get married to her ex boyfriend, David.

Althea keeps telling herself, it is a plan. She also sold her soul to the devil like Jade did. David was someone who is part of their charade. There is nothing to worry about.

But why is every minute agony for her? Every second like prolonged torture. Tick. Tock. And every wasted time makes her heart even more hollow. Tick. Tock.

She trusted Jade. She should trust David, there is a plan here. It is not like they are really engaged. It's all a business transaction.

But why was it all slowly killing her? She picked up her phone on the table. It was still the same, dull, white light that faced her.

Her Facebook history still had Jade and David's prenuptial photos.

The theme was four seasons. Jade and David smiling happily around fake snow. Jade and David embracing around scattered leaves. Running around the beach. Looking at roses and spring flowers on another shot.
Jade wore a sad smile in each take. She was wearing different variants of pink in all of these photos. While David had the same dumb blank face in each of them.

Althea was angrily swiping as she looked at all the photos.

"Ang tanga naman, wala namang four seasons sa Pilipinas! Sino ba organizer nito?" She huffed angrily.

It was all an act, it was all an act. She kept telling herself. But the sense of dread was a neverending pang on her chest. The jealousy was taking over her.


She was now gulping heavily from the bottle. Her red lipstick now smeared outside of her lips.

Althea strutted angrily, her heels echoing in the empty bungalow.



Gripping her phone tightly. She felt sick to her stomach. The thoughts still haunted her.

She had it all planned. Wila was out of town for a shoot. Miggy was going to play camping time with Marinelle at Batchi's place.

She had the house for this alone time with Jade.

They have not had sex in almost three weeks. It was different when they lived together, they use to celebrate each other's bodies and pleasures. They used to spend time knowing their wants and needs as they as they wrestle under the sheets.

But now that she has gotten broke. Now that she has an awkward set up of living with her ex-girlfriend. Now that she has reunited with her son. Now that Jade hardly has time between role playing as a straight girl engaged to her fake fiance to Jade, the lover of Althea.... they have not had an opportunity for themselves.

They will be lucky if they get a quickie in the shower once in a while. Or extremely quiet mundane sex in the next room if Miggy is asleep.

They spent more time as a couple fighting. Silent treatment. The blame game. Shouting matches. It was nothing new. This waiting game was nothing new.


"Shit. Paasa ka na naman, Jade", she said under her breath. Althea could hardly walk straight in her stilettos at this point as the alcohol takes over her body.

She plopped on the couch. Looking bitterly at her phone, the Facebook prenuptial photos falling victim of her intense gaze.

She swiped her phone again, fiddling with the social media applications.

Althea's eyes widened when she saw the photos on her feed.

Jade was checked in at a fancy hotel room in Solaire.

She had a bright pink tiara on and a glittery sash that says in glaring letters... "BRIDE"

The caption on the photo says "Bridal Shower with the bff".

There were lots of champagne, friends, family, and male strippers in a cheesy bowtie.

But she actually did not feel much there until she scrolled down to the next photo.

Althea's hand shook. Her eyes widened.

The photos from three hours ago had Jade in a blindfold as her fake husband to be, constipated faced David walked her to the party.

There was one photo of him kissing her cheek as she entered the bridal shower surprise.




Fuck. This. Life.

All she saw was red. Her hands were trembling. Her shoulders slumped over. Her eyes felt the heat seep through. Fighting back tears of fury. She threw her phone with force. The device smashing to the marble floor.

She was breathing hard. The night was cold but her rage was making her hot. Her black tank top suddenly damp and her heaving chest glistening with sweat.

Althea took another swig of her Crown when she suddenly heard a honk outside.

Her eyes darted to the window, to the pelting rain and Jade saying goodbye to David, who was still in his BMW.

David gave her a quick peck on the cheek as a goodbye.

Althea felt the heat now burning on her chest.

Althea sighed looking at her girlfriend still looked pristine in her white tube dress even in the middle of the storm.

The door was creaking once Althea snapped out of it.

Jade came in, her eyebrows furrowed and her face flushed. Ugh. Althea hated it. It was her puppy dog eyes routine. Jade did this when she's apologetic. It always made Althea weak.

Not tonight. After all this wasted time. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. It is now 1 15 AM.

Althea watched Jade, with her brown eyes looking like an innocent Bambi cartoon. Jade's lips with a certain sheen of the her favorite gloss. Her brown hair tussled and messy. Her innocent stare mixed with her effortless sensuality. Her sweet perfume already clouding Althea's senses.

Jade gave Althea a peck on the cheek. Althea did not budge.

God, she is so infuriating right now, Althea thought.

"Lablab, I'm so sorry. I tried calling pero may surprise bridal shower...tapos kinuha ni Sally yung phone ko," Jade explained, she had a disarming child like manner to her. It always worked when she had excuses.

"Tapos tinatawagan kita....just a while ago....I can't contact your phone", Jade cut herself off when she saw Althea's IPhone or at least what is left of it scattered all over the gray floor.

Jade gave her a curious look.

Althea just stood there taking swigs of an Amber drink in a bottle. Not saying a word. Her silence was deafening.
Jade watched her, her strut was rougher when she walked. Her face stoic. Althea was unpredictable when she's angry. Usually when she plays balancing act with her emotions, she suddenly just becomes rash like an unforgiving storm.

Jade knew there was tension between her and her girlfriend. Jade knew that Althea wanted this alone time and she planned all this for her. Jade knew she fucked up.

She sadly sighed as she looked at the dim dinner table. With the untouched food and the empty bottle of wine. Jade's heart broke a little. She hates hurting Althea like this.

"Lablab, I am so sorry. You know that naman diba? Come on let's eat the late dinner na," she smiled.

"Ang sweet naman ni lablab ko!"

Jade was trying to salvage the moment. She sat down placed the napkin on her lap as she tried to fork the cold and hard piece of meat.

"Nawalan na ako ng gana,"Althea said tersley as she still took gulps of the harsh whiskey.

Jade looked at her girlfriend with sweet longing. She has not seen Althea in days. She missed her. She looked ravishing in her black tank top and her jean shorts. Hell, she missed her so much even the sound of her heels clicking on the kitchen made her heart soar.

Jade walked over to her girlfriend with a soft smile. She enveloped her arms around Althea's waist.

"Lablab please. Huwag ka na magalit. It's my fault but lablab...I miss you so much. Huwag ka na magtampo," she whispered.

Jade grinned like a child, intertwining her fingers with Althea's. She led Althea's hand to her face, directing it to her cheek.

Jade's lips dance around Althea's hand as she kissed her wrist tattoo.

Jade smiled some more, her hand brushing Althea's short hair.
Her fingers dancing on her nape, caressing her tribal tattoo.
Jade blew hot air on to Althea's nape, her lips slowly grazing on to Althea's skin. She saw goosebumps rise. She leaned in to her lover's neck. A kiss again.

Althea gulped hard. Her jaws stiffening with Jade's movement but her eyes remained cold. Her body was flinching...it was distant. Her face still painting nonchalance.

Jade heaved an exasperated huff. Watching Althea take another shot of the bitter whiskey, the look of disgust written all over her face.

"Amin na yan," Jade said grabbing the whiskey out of Althea's grip.

"I don't like it when you drink too much. I don't like it when you drink alone," Jade held Althea's hand, her thumb stroking Althea, trying to sooth her.

She leaned in tiptoed on her ballerina flats, giving Althea a quick kiss on her lips. An apology kiss if you may.

Althea was still staring at the blank space, her hand balling into a fist. Her breath faster than ever. She felt the heat now on her scalp. Her rage was unbearable.

She wanted to yell at Jade. This spoiled brat. This insensitive bitch. This spineless of a girlfriend. Galit na galit na siya. She can't even bare having Jade getting all sweet with her.

Althea had rings on her right hand. One at her ring finger, a simple emerald which was a gift from Jade and a silver triangle on her thumb.

She took these rings off, the clatter of the jewelry clanking on the table.

Jade looked at her girlfriend curiously as she got rid of her rings. Wondering what she was doing.

But when their eyes met, Jade felt a sudden alarming push in her insides.

Althea's gaze was now burrowing into Jade. Her eyes were darker than ever. Reddened with past tears. Her pupils painted black. Her intensity gushing through.

For a while uncertainty crept into Jade. The sudden seriousness scaring her a little. Were they going to fight?



She then realized her girlfriend was already right in front of her. Althea had a strong grip on her arm and within seconds, Jade felt her back slam on to the hard wall.

She felt the heat and pain crawl on to her shoulders and her back...

Before she can react Althea's mouth was crashing into hers. The taste of lipstick and alcohol seeping on to her tongue.

Althea's kisses are typically soft and lingering. But this one had roughness to it. She kissed her hard and deliriously, giving Jade hardly any room to breathe.

Soon Jade was up to Althea's pace, giving her more access to her mouth. Their teeth were clashing at this point and Althea's tongue unpredictable throughout each kiss.

Jade was out of breath, her lipstain smeared on her mouth. Althea had Jade's slender arms pinned to the wall just at the top of her head. Althea's gaze more fiery than ever.

Althea's fervent kisses moved to Jade's supple chin and right at her neck. At some point Althea latched at her skin right above her vein, with a certain callous hunger. She was sure Althea was going to leave a huge mark there the next day. She is quite positive. Oh the things she has to do to cover this up.

Althea's hand was roaming all over her body, soon gripping her left breast.

"Althea....love....God," Jade said under her breath.

All this, while Althea's heated lips was crawling like a serpent on Jade's skin. Her tongue peeking... tasting Jade's exposed shoulder.

Her mouth moving expertly just above her girlfriend's breast. Sucking just right above it. Sucking nonstop and ... painfully.

"Althea ...teka...oh my..."

Althea's lips crawled back on to Jade's face kissing her again, their mouths colliding Jade matching Althea's intensity.

Althea's hand rubbed down below Jade's waist, aiming right where she knows Jade will be weak for.

She almost laughed between kisses seeing Jade grind desperately against her hand. Obviously needing the friction and the sudden release.

In an act of spontaneity, Althea bit Jade's lower lip in a sudden jolt.

She leaned in taking more of Jade, still kissing her intensely. Her hand grabbing hold of Jade's small porcelain -like face.


Before Jade can react again, she was being dragged with blunt force to walk backwards. They still continued to kiss but to her surprise they were not headed to the bedroom.

Althea possessed a certain fury as she eyed the dining table behind Jade.

In one swift movement, Althea violently thrashed the dining set up. The dishes flying to the floor. The table cloth now drenched in leftover wine and brown sauce. There was a loud clash of plates. The vase broken into pieces.

Althea kissed her lover roughly, backing her up to the table.

Althea's hand crawled to Jade's head and she pulled her girlfriend's long tresses, giving her better access to leave kisses on to her neck.

Jade felt a sharp tug right at her scalp but it only left her wanting more. It was as if Althea was teasing and burning her everywhere.
She was feeling feverish at this point. She didn't know what to expect anymore.

Althea threw Jade to the table. Pushing her to stay still.

Her back feeling the thud of the wood. She noticed her tattooed girlfriend looked like she was possessed with a drunken stupor.


But Jade knew it was not the alcohol talking at this point. Before she can speak a word, she was suddenly distracted with her thoughts when she felt Althea ripping off her tube dress.

The sound of the cloth ripping and the buttons flying reminded her that it was an expensive dress to waste. But that was not important especially now that Althea pinned her wrists up to her head, roughly pushing her more on to the table. She was bounded by her girlfriend's grip.

She felt the cold air hit her breast but soon she felt a sudden wet heat cover it, a sharp pang suddenly coming in waves as Althea roughly sucked on each of her breast.

Jade was starting at the ceiling fan when she heard a loud pop echo in the room, she moaned loudly as she felt Althea's mouth assault her chest.

Althea just got done giving attention to her breasts. The cool air was now straining Jade's nipples. The brink almost driving her insane.

Jade opened her legs inviting Althea to rest on her center. Her trembling hands reaching to take off Althea's black sando.
She too wanted to touch Althea. Wanted to feel Althea.

But her girlfriend was not having it. Althea pushed her hand away, coldly staring at the distance. Althea grunted and instead Jade was masterfully flipped over, her behind now facing Althea.

"do you like this, Jade? relaaaax," Althea whispered suckling Jade's earlobe.

Althea gripped Jade's hair again having her still. Her arm holding on to Jade's waist. She needs her bent over. Staying put into her position.

Jade's breast and stomach touched the cold surface of the table, she felt shivers down her spine. She felt vulnerable, her ruined dress was still around her waist. Her shoes were still on her. There was something so cold with the way her clothes were still clinging on to her.

With Jade's back turned away from her lover, she felt like she was in for many shocks.

Althea had an insatiable appetite as she grabbed Jade's hand and slowly sucked on each of her fingers. Her eyes were just pure darkness now. Althea powered with nothing but hunger.

She also shoved one finger on to Jade's mouth.

"Now breathe..... suck," she instructed.

Jade was breathing heavily.... lost....confused... aroused...so she did just that.

"I want to feel you," Althea said.

Althea briskly kneeled down and in one swoop , her lace panties were almost ripped off from her. As Jade struggled to step out of her underwear, she immediately felt her girlfriend's fingers part her folds.

A sinister smirk sprawled on Althea's lips.

Althea grunted again. Jade was wet. She hardly has done anything and the woman was drenched.

Althea pulled her hair again to reach into a passionate kiss. Jade was moaning into their kisses when Althea suddenly entered her at a relentless pace, while she reached in with her thumb continued to stroke her in other places... just the way Jade liked it.

She was relentless. It was fast. Hard. Jade tried to meet her pace thrusting backwards to her harsh movements.

Althea suddenly broke away from the kiss and pulled Jade's hair with a sharp tug. Jade was coming undone. The waves of pain and the outpouring of pleasure was too much.

Althea positioned her fingers deeper as she kept going. Using her waist to bury herself into her girlfriend.

She knew Jade's body well. She knew where her limits are. She knew where to go. She knew exactly where Jade's weak and hot buttons were. It was like a road map she has learned and memorized.

Jade turned trying to reach in to kiss Althea. But Althea moved her head away. Avoiding her kiss. Opting to bite on to shoulder instead.

Althea roughly directed Jade to face the wall as she kept thrusting in and out of her.

She still kept tugging at her hair, insisting that Jade does not face her or touch her.

"Look at the wall," she murmured.

Jade was feeling it. She was unraveling. She knew she was about to come soon. This build up is driving her insane. She needed to release soon. She felt like she had a fever. She felt sick and loved at the same time.

But before she could even feel the impending pleasure. Althea pulled out. She flicked her short hair now drenched in sweat, she was watching Jade with a look of resignation.

Her breathing was now uneven. She bit her lip and shook her head. As if watching a natural disaster right in front of her.

And in a lazy swagger, she walked away from Jade.


Jade was right at the brink. She was not even done. They were not done. This is not how they made love.

Jade looked confused. Holding on to her dress that was in disarray. Suddenly covering herself up.

She turned around and her girlfriend was no longer behind her.

Jade felt the sudden soreness on her body.
"Althea....what was that about..."

Looking at her girlfriend who now was back to gulping the whiskey.

Althea's eyes were dark. Her shoulders slumped. And her face like the winter doldrums. Cold. Distant. Unforgiving.

Althea washed her hands in the kitchen. Her eyes veering away from Jade. The sound of the faucet pouring with the storm outside.

It was all clinical. It was all impersonal. It was frigid.

"Next time kung gusto mo manglandi kay David at magenjoy sa buhay bride to be ...don't bother coming home to me," Althea said, barely in a whisper.

Jade looked at Althea and the mess that just happened. She felt used. Althea wanted her to feel used. The roughness. The coldness. Althea wanted her to feel all of it.

What. The. Hell. Jade thought.


"How dare you," Jade yelled out.

Althea was walking away from her, still holding on to the bottle of whiskey. Althea walked in a defeated manner. She dragged her feet. Her eyes were blank, trying to numb herself from Jade.

"Fuck. Can you stop acting all high and mighty!!"

Althea was silent. She sat on the couch, taking off her stilettos. Her rage now just turning into a calming hollowness. She feels so much worse now. Her numbness and insecurities eating her up.

Jade was furious as she tried to put her dress back on.

Her girlfriend stared at her blankly, still gulping the burning liquid, trying to get away from herself with a drunken jolt.

"You know you were part of this too," Jade said angrily, her voice shaking and filled with bitterness.

Jade stood there trying to keep her dress in place, standing by the glimmer of the moonlight.

"Nakinabang ka rin dito, Althea. Don't act all innocent and offended. Dahil duwag ka, Althea. You are a coward," Jade shouted.

"Ano sabi mo?"

Althea stood up now facing Jade with her dark, ferocious eyes and her strong eyebrows.
The tension washing through them again.

"Duwag ka, Althea. You cannot even accept the fact that you did agree to be part of this. That we both sold ourselves to this set up," Jade was walking towards her girlfriend now. She was bold this time. Jade had a certain fire to her when she spoke. She was not going to let Althea win this again.

"Did you fuckin' hear me? Duwag ka, Althea! don't act like you didn't benefit from this for a second! Don't act like you are the only one suffering here! Drowning here! This is not only your pain..."

Jade felt the hot tears steaming on her cheeks. She felt like she was seeing her world turn upside down playing this masquerade to save what is left of her and Althea. She too was breaking into pieces.

Althea had her mouth open as if to speak, but her jaw just stiffened. Her breath too deep. Controlling the lump in her throat that is about to burst. Trying to ignore the harsh blur in her eyes... her own tears brimming just to the end of her eyes, her heart breaking seeing her girlfriend cry.

"Did you hear me, Althea? You have no right....no fuckin right to make me feel this way," Jade said her voice unable to stop from trembling.

"I can't do this," Althea whispered, feeling more hollow than ever.

She walked away from Jade, heading to the bedroom. Maybe she can sleep it off she thought. Maybe they just needed the space.

But as Althea was walking towards her room, she heard the loud crash almost deafening.


There it was the bottle of whiskey barely missing Althea... the bottle now broken...the amber liquid spilling all over the floor... the shards of glass almost like a trap around Althea.

Jade was so angry, she never expected to throw the bottle at the direction of her girlfriend.

"Pwede ba. Fuckin grow up," Althea hissed. She was flinching in pain. As one of the glass shards hit the skin of her arm. There was a little blood suddenly gushing.

Jade's eyes widened at the sight. Her concern and love suddenly flooding in.

"Lablab....I...I'm sorry..."

Althea shook her head as she bit her lip, trying to soothe the sudden sting on her arm.

Jade walked over trying look at Althea's wound. Her lips about to blow air on Althea's skin.

"Ok lang ako,"Althea whispered.

Jade tried to grab her girlfriend's hand, trying to see the wound. But Althea quickly forces her way out of Jade's grip.

"Sabi ko OK LANG ako," Althea said her voice now louder.

---

Jade entered their dark bedroom, slowly creeping in. Althea was still locking herself in the bathroom. The wind from the storm was bursting through their windows. The smell of the rain making Jade sleepier and weaker.

She quickly wiped the tears in her eyes. She despised it that she cannot ever resist Althea. She was weak around her. She always goes back to being reeled in. Althea has a hold on her that is a storm-like force. It is like a drug. It's like an air she has to breathe. It's like her soul would be ripped into pieces without her.

When she looks away, Jade still feels her intense gaze and flushed face.

When she turns away, Jade still feels the whispers and screams of love confessions.

When she walks away, Jade still feels her warmth and her powder-like scent.

When she runs away, Jade still feels her feverish kisses and the grip of her hand on her skin.

When she chooses to be away, her senses still overpower her with the memories of the ravishing Althea and her storm like love.

She cannot stay angry. She always stays in love with her. Even though the foundation of their relationship has been in shambles. She has na control for the scary depths of her love for Althea.

In a perfect world, she would hurt Althea for doing this to her. In a perfect world, it would have been easy to fall out of love with Althea.

But Althea's love is like being bound and not wanting to let go of it. Like a possession that she cannot faze out. Like a ghost that lovingly haunts her and takes her.

That's the problem with Althea and Jade...it was never something they can escape. It always compelled them, their love for each other.

So Jade is there, waiting for Althea. Still trying to hold on to her partly ripped dress as she tried fiddling with what's left of her buttons.

Willing to play on with this silent treatment as long as they can rest together.

When the bathroom door opened. Althea looked at Jade with the same burrowing gaze. Almost like she is burning holes into her soul.

Filled with disdain and screaming with fearful love.

Jade also possess her lover the same way. Althea was struck by it too.

"Sa sofa nalang ako sa labas matutulog," Althea murmured.

Jade gave her a sad smile. Avoiding her gaze. Unable to say a word. Not wanting to be the first one to say the words "I am sorry."

Althea busied herself in the bathroom as she heard the thunder clapping again. The raging rain just bursting out of the dark gray skies. Althea loved storms sometimes. It's unpredictable. It's exciting. It's the unknown.

The weather like her emotions, in a whirl somewhere between beauty and disaster.

Althea grabbed the water bottle right next to her as she took a gulp of the cold liquid, trying to sober herself up after all the whiskey and wine she took in hours before.

She sighed to herself as she looked at her white bandage around her arm.

She heard a rustle in the bedroom, Althea quickly walked over to the other room, her bare feet touching the cold marble floor.

She saw Jade, still in that ripped off white dress. Looking at the dark skies and the pale moon. The glimmer touching her porcelain like skin.

Althea felt her breath get caught up to her chest. The heat at the pits of her stomach charging through. Her heart was beating so fast, she can feel her blood gushing in her ears.

She was so beautiful. She was so taken by her. She was like a beautiful possession....she can never faze out.

Jade felt Althea's watching eye on her. She knew her girlfriend was paying attention.

Slowly Jade faced Althea with a weak smile. And slowly Jade's hand reached at the back of her tattered dress, her fingers crawling to the two buttons that still kept it in tact. One pops off. And the last one gone.

Her dress fell with a quiet thud.

And she was in front of Althea, her eyes filled with love....in front of her vulnerable, naked, and wanting.

Tick. Tock. Time is running out.

Althea's heart felt like it exploded. She felt the heat just overpower her. A sudden moan came out of her throat, her voice unrecognizable from her own blazing stupor. The fire in her reignited.

She felt her knees buckle but she came charging forward and with one swift pull, her hands gripped on to Jade's naked flesh.

Jade lifted Althea's head and they kiss so fervently again. So passionately.



Althea's lips were hot against Jade's skin. Her mouth worshipping her, first kissing her tears away and the next deepening her kiss. Warm, soft, and always thirsty for Jade.

"Jade, I am so sorry.... I'm sorry I was harsh," Althea whispered between kisses.

Jade smiled giving Althea a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"Make it up to me, Althea," she said under her breath, leading Althea on to the bed.

Jade lifted herself and plopped herself to the mattress pulling Althea with her. Desperately needing to feel her lover's body on her.

Althea hurriedly removed her beater as Jade helped her out of her bra. Diving in to Althea's breast as soon as it was in front of her. Althea laughed at Jade's clumsy eagerness. She grabbed Jade by the head and kissed her deeply as they wrestle into the white sheets.

They were both panting now and Jade yelped a little as she felt their straining nipples touch.

Althea still had her jean shorts on and Jade quickly unbuttoned it for her.

Hurriedly without finesse Althea stood on the bed as she got rid of her shorts and her panties.

She laughed as Jade sat down to watch her. Studying her girlfriend's ravishing body. Jade knelt down in front of her reaching up to her torso, right where Althea's rib is.

Althea had a tattoo there too. Red symbols etched on her skin, like blood forever splashed on her ribs. Just like how Althea has gone through the depths of the abyss and back to be with Jade.

Jade closed her eyes covering her girlfriend's torso with kisses. Her kisses went downwards to her stomach. To her waist. Right at her side. Then she had to stop when she saw the flesh glisten right in front of her.

Jade trembled at the close sight of Althea all naked in front of her. Althea always had a strong confidence on her. She was not afraid of her naked body. She also taught Jade to not be conscious about it when they made love.


Althea's hand grabbed Jade's hair and there was a slight tug. She crashed on top of Jade's naked body. Kissing her so fully again.

Althea's heated kisses were like teasing droplets of hot wax on Jade's naked body. It was slow and torturous. It was caressing her and engulfing her at the same time. Her hot tongue would swirl around her nipple to tease her right before she covered it with her mouth.

Her mouth will then move closer to her stomach. Then feathery kisses to her knees. Then Althea will bite right where Jade's legs will meet her ass.

Then Althea kept repeating the process over and over and over.

this is the Jade that Althea will go deliriously in love with. Out of all the roles that Jade plays from dutiful daughter, to fake fiancee, to her hidden girlfriend....

For Althea her best role is the one right in front of her. A trembling beautiful sight of flesh...flushed, sweating, panting, speaking words she could hardly understand...

Althea gave a husky laugh as she watched Jade close her eyes and moan loudly.

Althea crawled back like a panther with a mischievous smile. Kissing Jade's knee softly as she opened her girlfriend's legs in front of her.

Althea kept spreading feathery kisses around Jade's waist and stomach. Her knees. Her ankles. Then back to her side.

"Althea....tama na...please stop teasing," Jade said, her voice getting louder.

Jade was so impatient, both her hands gripped Althea's hair directing her to where she needs her.

Althea was so close to Jade that she can smell her. She can see how her girlfriend was still drenched from the activities they had earlier.

She felt Althea's finger teasing right around her. Not quite there touches.

"atat lang?" Althea asked

"Althea, tama na please...."

Before Jade could complain some more she suddenly felt Althea give her a chaste kiss right at her heat. Then like a secret mercenary her tongue slowly swirled and joined in. Kissing and sucking at the right place that Jade wants it.

Jade was tugging Althea's hair with a brutal force as she felt Althea's sharp tongue dart into her.

Jade was thrashing at this point, Althea grabbed her breast to keep her still.

Jade could not bear it anymore and she pulled Althea's neck to kiss her in the mouth. She moaned into the kiss as she tasted herself.

But soon Jade pulled Althea with her, flipping them both over to their sides. Jade's foot was suddenly above her head.

Althea knew what Jade wanted to do, she wanted to taste her too. She wanted to feel Althea too.

----

The lightning flashed. The storm was still on its warpath.

At this point Jade was getting tired and Althea pushed her down the bed again meeting her with a relentless kiss. Assaulting her with heated kisses. Warm. Almost sloppy and weaker at this point.

"Inside me, please", Jade breathed out.

Althea's eyes were glassy and her pupils just pure black with lust at this point.

Althea entered Jade with fervor, reaching into the spot that had Jade scratching Althea's back, her nails drawing blood.

Jade led her leg right at Althea's heat. Feeling her wetness against her thigh. Before she knew it Althea was thrusting erratically against her flesh. Grunting her release. Moaning with Jade as she kept going. By the end, Althea kissed Jade to muffle her moans.

By the time the sun was shining , a panting mess of an Althea collapsed on top of Jade. Jade smiled to herself, giving Althea's nape one last kiss before she herself drifts to sleep.
---

It was 10 AM and Jade woke up with the smell of coffee and SPAM.

It was prepared on a wooden tray next to her with a note that says "Good morning,lablab".

Right next to her breakfast in bed was Althea, topless, wearing just pambahay shorts.

Sitting on the floor.

With a needle and a thread.... and Jade's ripped out dress.

Jade bunched up her blanket and brought her coffee mug with her as she sat next to her girlfriend.

"Ano ginagawa mo?" Jade asked in a playful tone


Althea gave her an arrogant smirk.
"Eh sa galing ko kagabi nasira ko,e."

Jade playfully nudged her girlfriend.
Althea sighed into a smile as seriousness suddenly washed over her face.

"Nasira ko kasi...and for me if it's worth it, it needs to be fixed," Althea said looking at Jade intently.

"Althea...."

"I am sorry Jade. I'm just a jealous woman. I'm sorry," she said gulping air as she worked on Jade's dress.

Jade slowly inched closer to her girlfriend, her fingers teasingly dancing around Althea's pronounced clavicle.

"I just want you to know that we are a team in this....a team of fuck ups, yes....but I'm here for you," Jade sighed.

She grabbed Althea's face as she gave her a long kiss.

"Tigil tigilan mo yan lablab....malapit tayo sa kama," Althea laughed.

Jade laughed leaning into Althea and resting her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. She had Althea sip the coffee from her mug as they continued to fix Jade's dress.

Althea watched her girlfriend as she animatedly talked about the bridal shower. The glitz. And how silly it all was.


It was 10:39 AM on a Sunday morning.

In 2 weeks Jade was getting married to her fake husband.

In 2 weeks, the waiting game will be longer.

In 2 weeks.

Time is running out. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.


Fin.
Sign up to rate and review this story