Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Christmas Lust

by Noizchild 0 reviews

More with Aki's date on Christmas and the boss from the Viper's Teeth comes to Japan.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-07-18 - 817 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Three: Christmas Lust:

-Victoria, Hong Kong-

December 25th, 2009.

2:00 a.m.

Aki lay in bed with his date, playing cards. Their clothes scattered the floor.

“Ha!” his date shouted. “I win again!” Aki groaned, cradling his head.

“What’s matter?” his date asked.

“How come you’re not as drunk as I am?” Aki complained. His date giggled.

“I have a higher tolerance than you,” she said. The Japanese man groaned with red, drunk cheeks. She gave him a sympathetic look.

“Aw, here,” his date said. She pressed two fingers against his forehead. With a small ripple, Aki perked up.

“Hey!” he said. “I’m not drunk anymore!” His eyes trailed back over to his date. “What did you do?”

“Oh, drained the alcohol from your body,” she said. “You won’t be hungover in the morning.”

“How did you do that?”

She gently placed her finger to his lips. “It’s a secret.”

“But--”

“Shhh.”

“But--”

“Shhh!”

Aki finally gave up. “Alright.”

“Thank you.” She picked up her cards. “I won again.”

Aki gave her a puzzled look. “Really?”

“Yes.” She showed him her hand.

“Oh, so you did,” Aki said. “Looks like you get another prize.” He reached over for another bottle of Blue Girl under the bed and handed it to his date. To his surprise, she pushed it back.

“No?” Aki asked, eyebrow raised. She stretched out her arms.

“I’m bored with booze,” his date said. “I want something else.”

“Like what?” he asked. She leaned in close enough for their lips to nearly touch.

“Please me again,” she said. “This time, do a better job.” His lower lip trembled.

“But… I… don’t even know your name,” Aki murmured. Her lips curved into a little smile. Her lips curved into a little smile.

“It’s Ngo-Kwang,” she whispered. “Ngo-Kwang.” The saucy Hong Kong beauty pushed him back onto his bed, kissing him. Aki wrapped his arm around her as her thighs came on either side of him. Ngo wasted no time riding him. She did this the night before, but he got nervous. He went limp inside of her and couldn’t perform well. This time felt different. From hearing his heart beat, she could tell he relaxed.

He let me in! Her excitement drove her to pound fast from the start. Aki threw back his head, moaning.

“Wow!” he shouted. “This is so much better!” She leaned down for another kiss. She had to admit, he tasted sweeter sober. Usually, Ngo-Kwang are her sexual partners after sleeping with them. She couldn’t understand what made Aki so different. He had this charm she couldn’t explain. Who are you? Ngo slipped her tongue his mouth. The sensation made his hips jump to keep up with her rhythm. When the sheets wouldn’t contain him, Aki reached up and grabbed onto her hips. The sensations felt so powerful that he could’ve sworn he was having a heart attack in the middle of the ride. However, the pleasure block out excessive pain.

Let me die happy! His moans in her mouth reflected his thoughts. Luckily, Aki didn’t have to die so early on Christmas morning. Ngo broke off the kiss, looking him in the eye.

“Say you love me,” she purred. Aki struggled with his breath to speak.

“But I…” he said.

“Say it.”

“I… I love you so much!” Aki broke down with his climax. His date gave into her own release before collapsing on top of him, asleep. It didn’t take long for Aki to join her.

--------

7:00 a.m.

“Hey Aki,” Ngo said at sunrise. Her date drew open his eyes.

“Yes,” he mumbled, half-asleep.

“Why do have a tiger tattooed on your back?” she asked. He sighed and placed his hand over his eyes.

“Oh!” Aki said, groaning. “It was a dumb idea to woo a girl.”

“Did you get her?”

“No. She ran off with some biker guy.”

“Aw!”

Aki shook his head, smiling. “It’s not a real loss. I’m over her now.”

“What happened to his teeth?”

“Oh boy.” He rolled over to face Ngo. “The artiest got drunk on the last day and screwed up the tiger’s teeth.” Aki rested his head on his arm. “I don’t know how I feel about it now.”

Ngo ran her finger along his tattoo. “I think it’s cute.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah.” Her giggling made his cheeks turn pink. It didn’t take him long to realize that he wanted to hear such a sound more often in his life.

-------

-Present Day-

Tokyo, Japan.

6:00 a.m.

The boss breathed in the Japanese air.When was the last time I was here in Japan? He didn’t have time to reminisce on the good old days. After a good nap on the plane, it was time to get to work.
Sign up to rate and review this story