Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Death of Star Pt. 1

by Noizchild 0 reviews

In the aftermath of the triple murder in the sound lab, the mole is finally revealed.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Wakaba,Watari - Published: 2015-07-27 - 497 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-One: Death is a Star Pt. 1:

So much can happen in three days.

5:30 a.m.

Isabel sat in the dim light of her living room. Close to a year led to this moment. She took in a deep breath and remembered Haruka’s instructions.

“I had a friend make something special for you,” the old lady told her. Haruka handed the kuda-gitsune the gun. Isabel’s eyes grew wide.

“What is this?” she asked.

“You will need this,” the old lady said. “Inside are three bullets. You only get one shot a piece to the Tokyo Branch. Do not hesitate. One shot to the heart, but be careful. Too much hesitation between shots will cause the gun to overheat and explode.”

Isabel took the gun, nodding. “I won’t let you down.”

“Very good,” Haruka said.

--------

9:00 a.m.

Wakaba ran straight into Ju-Oh-Cho with Isabel close behind, yelling at her.

“Come back here, bitch!” the French shinigami shouted. I have to tell the boys, Wakaba thought.

“Everyone!” she shouted. “I found who killed them! I found who killed them!” Isabel saw fire as she ran to catch up.

“Come back here!” she shouted. Wakaba finally spotted the boys and flagged them down.

“Guys!” she cried. “Help! I’m being chased!” Isabel grabbed onto her shoulder just as the boys approached.

“Isabel-san!” Tatsumi shouted. “What is the meaning of this?”

“Look at her hand!” Wakaba shouted. Isabel started backing away when Tsuzuki reached for her right wrist.

“No way…” he said when he saw the burns. Isabel smirked.

“Well, hell,” she said. “You caught me.”

--------

10:00 a.m.

Isabel sat in an interrogation room. Tsuzuki, Hisoka, Tatsumi, and Watari sat across from her. The French woman shrugged her shoulders.

“Come on,” she said. “Let’s get this over with you.”

“Who are you?” Tatsumi asked.

“Wong. Wong Isabel.”

“Wait… you’re…?” Tsuzuki asked.

“Yes,” she said. “I am Wong.” The suspect crossed her legs. “Anything else?”

“How did you kill those men in the Tokyo division?” Watari asked. Isabel smirked.

“A gun,” she said. “A very special gun.” Isabel relived the events in her head. “It was so easy, really. I walked in and shot them all once.” The glow vanished from her face. “When I got to Shun, the gun got too hot. I managed to squeeze one more shot before the damn gun explode in my hand.” As Isabel spoke, Hisoka noticed something off about her.

“You’re not dead, are you?” he asked. The older shinigami gave him strange looks.

“Haven’t you noticed it by now?” he asked. Isabel resisted the urge to laugh.

“He is right,” she admitted.

“What?!” Tsuzuki, Tatsumi, and Watari shouted.

“So, what are you?” Hisoka asked.

“Heh,” Isabel said. “I’m a kuda-gitsune.” The shock hit them like waves.

“A kuda-gitsune?” Tsuzuki asked. “Then that must mean…”

“Why yes,” Isabel said with a cold smile. “Haruka is like a mother to me and I serve her well!”
Sign up to rate and review this story